• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin's Calamity (private)

LegendaryWarriors

FF Forever
Welcome to Kage Academia

PLOT
Sora is the daughter of a high class mage, but even though she has the fighting talent and the skill she is incapable of using her magic properly. Anytime she uses the magic of the void, she causes calamities. One of the girls in her class is the daughter of a council woman that works for the school and has decided she is a danger to the school and the world. She might even help their enemy in the future. Being in the high class, the council women can’t directly touch her. Instead she hires a professional assassin, the best of his kind.. He makes several attempts to kill her, but with a male obstacle secretly protecting her he has to get closer. Much closer. But getting close comes with a new set of obstacles.

FORM
Image url here
Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
~~~~~~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes:
Sexuality:

Crush:
History (optional):
Muse level:
Activity level:
Plot ideas:

Other:

STUDENTS

RULES

- No Mary or Gary sues
- Private thread, rules will be posted as needed

My Forms

1606524518185.png
Basics:
Name: Sora Mizumi

Nickname: Calamity
Species: elf
Power: Void. Explosive. Destruction
Personality: Sora studied and tries really hard, but she can't use magic properly.
~~~~~~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes:
Sora likes chocolate, books, pocky, fighting
Sora dislikes magic
Sexuality: bi
Crush: TBA
History (optional):
Muse level: varies
Activity level: varies
Plot ideas: "I think any idea I come up with will be a disaster----"

Other: WIP

1606525336477.png
Image url here
Basics:
Name: Aria Mitsu
Nickname:
Personality:
~~~~~~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes:
Sexuality:
Crush:
History (optional): Daughter of one of the school's council women, she was born into a rich family and has lots of friends. She grew up in the same school as Sora and was her friend until one day one of her disasters ruined her and she was left humiliated. Holding a grudge, she begins to treat her badly eventually even coming to hate her. She is always getting the bad end of Sora's disaters.
Muse level:..
Activity level:..
Plot ideas:...
Other:...WIP

fCFKX7yyQIt-vf_JNeF4I9wu6_ANYKJZnLWOVIKt_z3XwJkesyc0Lc6ywzsOcYHmghCMQYLaBkMbd72hi0KWPGwpK6ZAlFZ_E9nw3MTHck0n2CG9YS3RBMlKa7qSJC1OHHpNyPm1

Basics:
Name: Aoki Yukimura
Species: Vampire
Power: Turn his surrounding to darkness. Enhanced perception, incredible agility and speed.
Personality: serious, shy, patient, precise, anti-social( personality changes when he falls girl a)
Likes/Dislikes:
Aoki likes killing, peace and quiet, darkness, fighting, food
Aoki dislikes crowds
Sexuality: straight
History: Aoki watched his mother get raped by a Konpaku Kage. An enemy of humankind. He feasted on her and left her wounded enough that she wasn’t completely dead when he fled into the night Hearing his mother’s final words, he vowed to get revenge on the Konpaku. With his mother death, the man investigating her murder was an older man with a dark history and a lot of power. He was given a choice, either be thrown into the system of use his powers to fight. He trained hard and became the youngest and strongest assassin, polishing his skills to be a professional killer.
Aoki quickly climbed the ranks at the organization, giving him the nickname silent. The targets were never able to scream due to being killed so fast. Later, Aoki gets told that the mother he knows is not in fact his biological mother. He searches and eventually finds his biological mother, only to discover that the organization lured him here to kill his actual mother in front of him. To show him that he is an assassin. He is alone, doesn’t have anyone. To show him he can't have any feeling for anyone. He is by himself, forever. After that, they beat him viciously for showing weakness.

Last edited:
V5Ej-Cvs08PxiJ0zlbziGcteQPs3tjrgPT_sMRdDdbiEF9Zco7naGGWNA9ZIQDNEHFaXmylRaCRdVVc2zBEDz8q_KiCE5MPEQKPgfYOAVuMsIpQUL3r4dZkMW0GoraFwktSsBfQj

Basics:
Name: Yoshito Shimuzu
Power: creates illusions
Personality: sociable, helpful, fearless, quick-witted, confident, funny
Deeper:
Crush: Sora
History (optional): Yoshito Shimuzu was raised by his mother and his father. He was a hard working kid and enjoys crafting weapons and other things, but often got in many fights with gang members that attacks innocent people, using his power to create illusions. A few years later he joins Kage Academy as a delinquent. There he meets a girl and when they first meet, she accidentally comes crashing into him after one of her latest calamities, and he eventually tries to protect her from a transfer student. A secret assassin at his school. He later becomes best friends with the assassin and helps his new friend with his relationship problems.
Plot ideas:
Other:

Last edited:
Welcome to Kage Academia

PLOT
Sora is the daughter of a high class mage, but even though she has the fighting talent and the skill she is incapable of using her magic properly. Anytime she uses the magic of the void, she causes calamities. One of the girls in her class is the daughter of a council woman that works for the school and has decided she is a danger to the school and the world. She might even help their enemy in the future. Being in the high class, the council women can’t directly touch her. Instead she hires a professional assassin, the best of his kind.. He makes several attempts to kill her, but with a male obstacle secretly protecting her he has to get closer. Much closer. But getting close comes with a new set of obstacles.

FORM
Image url here
Basics:
Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
~~~~~~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes:
Sexuality:

Crush:
History (optional):
Muse level:
Activity level:
Plot ideas:

Other:

STUDENTS

RULES

- No Mary or Gary sues
- Private thread, rules will be posted as needed

My Forms

View attachment 812177
Basics:
Name: Sora Mizumi

Nickname: Calamity
Power: Void. Explosive. Destruction
Personality: Sora studied and tries really hard, but she can't use magic properly.

She is the daughter of a noble family, but her father barely speaks to her so she is left alone to the point that she usually takes care of herself except for servants. She is very clumsy and sometimes even does dangerous things. She has good technique in fighting, but is often messing up in big ways.
~~~~~~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes:
Sora likes chocolate, books, pocky, fighting
Sora dislikes magic
Sexuality: bi
History (optional): Sora is the daughter of a noblemen who owns the school and other major buildings. He is untouchable and also a talented mage . Learn more later.
Plot ideas: "I think any idea I come up with will be a disaster----"

Other:

View attachment 812183
Basics:
Name: Aria Mitsu
Nickname: Angel Ari
Species: Sylph
Power: wind
Personality: She is usually sweet and friendly, but gets jealous easily. She is popular and a strong fighter with enough talent to be the best of the best. She is top of the class and has the most seen potential. She looks down on people like Sora who often causes her misfortune.. She hates failing.
~~~~~~~~~~
Likes/Dislikes:
She likes roses. Fighting. Studying. She also loves shopping and magic.

She dislikes rain, Sora, and failing.
Crush: open
History (optional): Daughter of one of the school's council women, she was born into a rich family and has lots of friends. She grew up in the same school as Sora and was her friend until one day one of her disasters ruined her and she was left humiliated. Holding a grudge, she begins to treat her badly eventually even coming to hate her. She is always getting the bad end of Sora's disaters.
Muse level:..
Activity level:..
Plot ideas:...
Other:...

(outside of Kage Academia)

It rained last night. The water was dripping off the light post, causing me to remember that girl i killed last week. she thought she was safe , but at the end of the day i stab her right in her back. she didnt see it coming. they never do. why are people so stupid, dont they know that if you play with people money your going to get kill. the face she gave me when i stab her with my katana, it was great. she was speechless, the rush i get from doing this. its great. lets see how the next one goes.

( a memory) Your next target is Sora Mizumi. An elf, age 16. she goes to school at Kage Academia. we set you up as a student there. should be fun for you.

If i had the opportunity, i would just kill her at night when she sleeping or getting a bowl of cereal, but going to school and playing a student. this is pathetic. this academy is suppose to be the number one rank school in all of Japan. Lots of smart people. just lots of people. i hate that i got to be around so many people. well let get this over with, got to head to my first class, this will be the first time i see her in person. she wont see any other sunrise.

Sora Mizumi, that's my name. I am the daughter of a noble family and the daughter of two powerful mages, but despite all this, I am completely alone. My mother died when I was four years old and my father barely has spoken to me since then. In order to make him proud I will train to become stronger than all of them. There's just one problem, I am the worst mage at Kage Academy.

Like every morning, I walked to school, and like every morning I was early. I got there and went to one of the training rooms where I usually practiced alone. During this time of the day, no one arrived yet or those that came early tend to be in the cafeteria. Kage Academy was a high school with a dorm system, but given my 'special' circumstance I was banned from the dormitory after nearly destroying the entire building. So I had to walk to school, and I didn't have friends either or a roommate. I grabbed a sword and practiced my form alone. Closing my eyes I remembered my training, If I couldn't use magic properly then I would fight without it. I had no sparring opponent so I rushed forward and moved toward the training dummy and cut it into two.

I arrived early for school. I wanted to get a scope of the school, learn the ins and outs of this academy. The school was well kept. Had beautiful cherry tree that lead to the entrance of the main entrance. I walked pass a couple of teachers and said “good morning”.

“Good morning “ they both replied.

After that I continue to look around. As I was looking around I came across the gym. As I walk pass the the main door, I can see a young girl training with a sword through the window of the door. She was all by herself training with her eyes closed. She wasn’t half bad with a sword, but she also look funny. She was beautiful and she was an elf. I tried to walk inside and say hi, but my body was frozen.

I said to my self, “ come on Aoki. Stop being so scared, just say hi. Ask her if she need help with the sword.”

Just as I was about to walk inside I noticed someone was watching me. Immediately the frozen feeling I was feeling vanished faster then a blink of an eye. Once the man saw that I notice him he took off. I tried to catch up to him but I lost track of him.

“Who was that? Why was he watching me? Why did he run away?, I said.

I don’t have time for this. I need to keep scoping out this school before class starts. I don’t need to talk to that girl. Maybe she was be there tomorrow and that when I will talk to her. Well maybe. I’m pathetic.

I watched the dummy split in half and beans spill ober the floor, and i was frozen in place. The moment after a move where nothing happens but silence. I glanced toward the doorway, but there was no one. I had the feeling that i was being watched like most mornings I came to this training room. I straightened, taking a small step and something below my feet unnerved my weight. As i shifted my weight onto the leg i felt my entire body swing torward and tried to throw my hands put for the fall. As i was coming down, i grabbed onto the top of the chain and skated on the beans trying to get my footing. My entire weight pulled the chain and i forced myself to release it as the chain came falling. Trying to maintain my balance i skated onto the beans until i hit one of the benches and flew forward into the wall. With a loud thump and a painful grunt, i stared at the sword that had fallen with the chains and the many beans that coated the floor with white.

"That hurt..." I made a face and pursed my lips together. For a moment i just laid there with my back to the floor and my legs to the wall. My skirt was falling the wrong way and my shirt was falling over my chest. I was glad there was no one watching me. I quickly rolled off the wall and fixed my uniform a small blush on my cheek. Standing up straight, i avoided the beans and grabbed a broom to begin cleaning my mess.

When I was finished thirty minutes had passed and the room was mostly cleaned. I started toward the door, grabbing my sword on my way out. When i made to exit the room, i bumped into a wall of black. No, looking up, I saw the face of another student.

"Who are you?"

As I continued searching around, I could see that girl face in my mind. She was so beautiful and I had to see that girl again. I walked towards the gym. I was thinking to myself. Am I going to have the courage to talk to her. The last time I tried to talk to someone, it didn't end good. I just stood there, quiet. It was so awkward. That's why its so easy to just kill someone from the shadows, then it is to talk to someone. I was just about to grab the door handle when boom I got hit in the face with the gym doors. I could feel blood running down from my nose.

With my hand on my nose, I replied," H-Hi there, I'm Aoki Yukimura"

She blushed, looking up at his face. She has never seen this student before. He was tall and his hair and eyes were the same shade of blue. She didn't recognize him as a mage from her class or an upperclassmen. If he was a student here, she would recognize him because all the girls would be after him. He could be considered handsome or at least at the top. She stepped aside, "sorry," she muttered.
She glanced behind her once grateful that she had cleaned up before someone discovered her mess. Glancing down, Sora moved to get passed him trying to avoid unnecessary trouble.

He stared at her for a little while before speaking. She was petite, with light green hair. Her face was as red as tomato, like she did something embarrassing. His mouth open like he was going to say something but nothing came out. She finally spoke and it snap him back to normal

"I-It's ok, don't worry about it", he said quietly.

He watch her as she look behind her and wonder why she look behind her. Was she uncomfortable with me standing here. Was she trying to see if she can run in that direction or is there something she is hoping he doesn't see. He open his mouth to say something but just as he was going to say something, she walk passed him in a hurry. His face turn red and he was happy that it wasn't that embarrassing. He look into the gym to see if there is anything out of normal, but everything look normal. He started to walk away in search of the bathroom to clean his face. After a couple of minutes, he finally found the bathroom. He took a couple of minutes to clean his face. Looking at his reflection, he could see a smile on his face. He hasn't seen a smile on his face in a long time. His life was usually not fill with happy thoughts and smiling. He couldn't help with the smile on his face. He was hoping he could see her again soon.

Sora glanced behind her, "i hope he didn't see anything," she released a breath. She headed down the hall toward her first class. She sat down at her desk in the very back. Looking outside, she tuned the noise out.

In the hallway, walking in front of two other females was a pretty girl. Her hair was long and blond with violet eyes. She smiled as she greeted teachers and other students, the wind gentle tossing her hair. She stopped by the classroom to chat with some of her friends.

After getting cleaned up, he started walking to his first class. He enter the classroom and saw a couple of girls. Then he got a little red because at the back of the classroom was the same girl that he ran into at the gym. He sat down towards the other corner of her. He was fighting with himself to walk up to her and say something. Finally feeling like he has the courage, he walks up to her.

" Sorry to bug you, just wanted to say hi and sorry about earlier," Aoki said nervously

Sora looked up from where she quietly sat. The face from earlier, the handsome blue hair and eyes to match.... Was in her classroom? Her brows rose quietly and she nodded, "it wasn't your fault," she glanced toward the doorway and saw Aria walk through the entrance.

Aria walked passed her friends and looked into the classroom, her attention immediately falling on the new student. She glanced down at Sora once and slowly approached him, "hello," she muttered, "I am Aria, are you a new student?" She asked, "if you are i will be glad to slow you around and offer up a tour?"

Aoki quickly says to Sora," hahaha yea but who stands in front of a door like that, but I'm ok. Glad your ok too. Are you always ear---" then was interrupted by Aria.

He started to get a little nervous. having two cute girl talking to him at once. Also he wanted to be cautious with Aria. And for some reason he felt different been around Sora. He finally was confident and didn't want to lose that. He then started to face Aria.

He answer Aria," Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Aoki Yukimura. I just got transfer from another high school. This is my first day. Umm that would be fine for a tour.

Turning back to Sora. He asked," would you like to join us too. You should come with us. Two people showing me around is always better then one. " Mumbling to himself "why did i say that. why am I being so awkward."

Sora frowned when Aria approached, sensing trouble brew. She hadn't talked to very many people and was confused why the stranger wanted to chat with her.
"Yukimura-kun," Aria smiled, "my first advice to you. She gestured towarf the green haired female who remain silent, "avoid her, she is a Calamity waiting to happen."
Behind Aria a few students begun whispering and laughing as they came into the classroom. Some of them glancing in their direction, but no one sat near Sora. Some students went as far as to scoot their desk away.
Sora sighed and lookes at Aoki, "its netter if we do not speak to each other. Please enjoy your tour," she smiled politely. Aria rolled her eyes and grabbed Aoki's wrist, going so far as to pull him away from her desk, "class will start soon so how about i show you around after. You can sit with me."

Aoki was dragged though the classroom by this stranger Aria. This girl pulled him despite his protest. When he finally came to stop, they were standing next to the desk. Rolling his eyes he said," I guess you want me to sit here right."

Aoki stared back at Sora. She is by herself, all alone. Why is everyone being so mean to her. Should he go sit with her, so she not alone. He rather go on a tour with Sora not with Aria. What was he thinking. He is an assassin. He shouldn't let a person get in his head. Why is he letting this girl bug him so much. Yea she is beautiful but there is something else about her that is making him obsessed over her. He needs to focus on his job and kill that girl. After that he can get out of this academy.

Then the door of the classroom slam open. "Yes I made it in time," Yoshito said excited. What is up people. Aria looking beautiful as always," he said with a huge smile on his face. Yoshito looked at the back of the room and can see that Sora is still sitting by herself. Then he see the guy that is by Aria. He was the same guy that was looking at Sora when she was training at the gym. What is the deal with this guy.

Last edited:
From the corner, Sora watched Aria and the new transfer already falling for the girl. She wasn't anything special, she couldn't fight like Aria or use magic well, or even make any friends. Sora was hopeless, the teachers and students alike all considered her a calamity.
She pulled a book onto her desk and look down at it until another familar face came into the room. To her annoyance it was Yoshito, the class playboy and a total flirt, she assumed. He was the only male who ever spoke to her besides Aoki and the only student who even dared to try. She knew he was among the handsome students, but because his outgoing personality she assumed he was still single. She ducked her head down trying not to draw his attention.

Aria rolled her eyes at Yoshito, "morning," she said, turning her gaze back to the transfer, "and that is out other classmate Yoshito Shimuzu, the class trouble maker."

Aoki turns to Aria and replied, "so why is he the troublemaker, what is his story?"

Yoshito eyes lock on with Sora. He starts making his way towards her. "Hi Sora, how's it going," he said cheerfully

Aria shrugged, "he gets into fights, stuff like that. Also he flirts with almost all the girls... Except for Calamity, though most of us avoid that walking disaster."

Sora sighed, and raised her head to look at Yoshito, "morning," she nodded quietly. She glanced past him toward the transfer student. The classroom was filling up and class would start shortly, but.... Sora returned her gaze to Yoshito, "thank you for yesterday," she looked up, "I would have been in trouble with the teachers if you hadn't been there."

Aoki wonders if he is going to have any issue with Yoshito. So they call her Calamity. No wonder she is always by herself. But calling her Calarnity is a bit messed up though.

"So he gets into fights. What is his power? He's a ladys man. Does he flirt with you?" Aoki asked.

Yoshito answered with a smile," no problem. I'll always be there for you Mizumi. So I happen to notice that you like to train in the gym. if you want I can help you train. I'm pretty good with a sword."

While Sora and Yoshito were talking. Aoki was able to over heard their conversation. He wondered what he helped her with.

Sora blinked, had he been watching her? Did he know something? She thought about his proposal and wondered if that was a good idea... She did need a training partner... But, "no, its better if---" suddenly Aria blocked her view.

Aria looked at him, "hmm? Oh," she smiled, "sometimes," she shrugged, "though i think he is more interested in her," she admitted. Walking over to Yoshito, she sat on the desk, "what are you doing?" she asked, a sly smile om her face.

Yoshito stared at her for a little bit, wondering if she is going to respond. He hopes she says yes. She doesn't know it, but he has had a crush on her for quite a bit of time. But the only problem is that he a little nervous on asking her out due to people not liking her. He doesn't want to let that stop him though. But he likes when people like him. Then she finally replied and it started with the word no. Everything else became quiet for a second.

Aoki says with a smile, " it looks like that bugs you, that he talks to her." but just as I finish my sentence, she starting walking towards Yoshito and Sora.

" You know just here making small talk, is that an issue Aria," Yoshito asked.

Last edited:
The world is full of cruel people, and Aria was one of them. She set of Sora's desk, ignoring her presence and even interrupted her conversation before she finished her statement. Sora sighed and was forced to listen to them chat. Aria smiled and waved Aoki over, "come meet Yoshito. You should use this chance to make some friends," she smiled, "the right friends." She added the last part which Sora knew was aimed at her. Aria moved her hand back and pushed her book off the desk. Sora finally stood up and with her head down, said, "please leave," she said harshly.
"What's wrong?" she looked over her shoulder, seeing my dark expression and the swirling energy wrapping around me, "oh--" She grabbed Yoshito and Aoki's wrist and in the same instant she took their hands, a gust of wind like a hurricane sent those two with Aria, to the other end of the room. Aria released them, standing far from Sora as a small wave of energy exploded around her. Part of the desk and floor, the window and the ceiling, all caved in around her creating a crater like space and everything inside it had vanished with the explosive force.
Aria turned and saw the teacher enter the room, "Sora Mizumi!" the teacher called to the green haired Calamity, "please report to the principal's office."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back