• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin's Calamity (private)

Aoki quietly said," oh ok." As Aria called him over there. As he walked slowly over to them, thinking to himself," I don't want to meet new people. What does she mean as the right people, so far she not that great of a person to Sora.'' Right as he got there Sora stood up and told them to leave. Aoki was just speechless. This girl has probably been though so much. Everyone here is so mean to her. Respecting her wishing, he didn't say a word. Then out of no where. He felt immense power, Aria grab him and Yoshito, but they were thrown across the room. "What was that," Aoki said while looking around to see where it came from.

Yoshito looks furious as he knows how messed up Aria and the rest of the class can be. "Sora I don't wa----," before he could finish his sentence. Sora release her power unwilling, Aria grab him and Aoki and they got pushed across the room. "hey let go of me," Yoshito said to Aria. He got up and look at Sora, is she ok. He was mad because he knows that she going to get in trouble, but he knows she can't control it. "Sora, are you ok," Yoshito says to Sora. Then the teacher called out to her to go to the office.

Yoshito ran out of the classroom yelling at the teacher," Sorry teach, I'm receiving a phone call from my mom. It's important, I'll be back."

"Sora Mizumi," Aoki mumbled to himself. Its her, the one I need to kill. Was that her with the explosion. If has that kind of power then I'm going to have to figure a way to take her out quick. But But Do I--, Stop I need to do my mission. She needs to die. "Can I go to the bathroom please," asking the teacher. "make it quick, class is about to start," the teacher replied. He then runs out of the classroom to watch Sora.

Last edited:
Sora looked at the teacher, knowingly. It wasn't the first time she got into trouble nor would this be the last. It happened randomly, the reason did not matter. One time she was being bulied and the next she is training. It happens randomly. She stepped out of the classroom and headed toward the office.

Aria watched, raising an eye brow as the two fled after the girl.

Yoshito turned left and started to head to the office. Little did he know that she wasn't heading there yet. When he finally reach the Principal's office, he noticed that she was here. "Where is she'" he mumbled to himself. "Maybe she took the long way." He wants to make sure that she is ok.

Aoki exited the classroom. He saw Yoshito heading to the left. He started to head to a spot where he hid some weapons. He got to the top of the building where he hid a blow gun with some poison darts. The darts was coated with poison from a puffer fish. Once he got the weapon he started to head to the office and there he will wait for her to come out. He got in position and was ready to attack.

After a couple of minutes, Yoshito finally was able to find Sora. "Hey Sora, there you are. Are you doing ok? You know it's not your fault right? Don't let this bring you down," Yoshito consoled. They started walking together to the Principal's office.

Sora smiled and headed into the office with Yoshito, "its okay," her smile was fake, "I'm a Calamity. This happens all the time," she stopped outside the principal's office, "thank you for everything Shimuzu-kun," she tipped her head to thank him, "but you don't have to worry I am quite use to this."

She stepped into the office and entered to speak to the principal. The principal scolded her for a good ten minute and even offered her tea and cookies. Everyone was scared of the principal's office because getting in trouble was a scary thought to the majority, but in reality the principal was quite friendly. Sora's father owned the building, and the principal was a close friend or her fathers. She cake here so often it was like a regular visit so they would often chat for a while.

Sora left after getting scolder and enjoying one of his many stories, but still came out with a slightly depressed expression as he told her her punishment. Stay after school to clean again. She spent more tike at school then any whete else.

As Sora headed out of the office, she tripped over her shoelace and tumbled out the doorway. Falling onto the floor and catching her self with her palms. She looked up, thinking she heard a strange sound fly past her, but saw nothing. Ignoring the thought, she looked at her shoes, confused.

Last edited:
Aoki waited a few more minutes and then she showed up. But she was walking with Yoshito. He asked himself," why is he with her. Then he see Yoshito leave her so she can go to the principle office. He then continued to wait till she finish.

"Yes it happen but its still not your fault. We just got to get you trained up." Yoshito said while putting a hand on her shoulder. "You got this! Its going to be over soon because I'm going to train you. Let me know how the visit goes. If the principal is mean to you, ill kick his butt."

After some time passed, he then see Sora leave the office. "Here is my chance'" he said. He aimed his blowgun at her and then took the shot. While the dart was still in the air heading to her. She trips! He looks down next to him, trying to grab his bag to get another dart. He gets the dart then loaded it, but by the time he started to aim she was gone. "Shoot," he said He then picked him things and headed back to class.

Sora looked around, she felt like someone was watching her again. Of course no one was watching her, why would anyone watch her. She returned to the classroom by the next period. Deciding to head back to class, she sat alone again wondering what happened with the transfer student. She was happy to see the principal, but it would still be troublesome to clean after hours. She lingered in each class, bored and reading. As time passed by, lunch finally arrived. Sora stood from her seat and slipped out the classroom, walking to the cafeteria. She didn't have friends or anyone to eat lunch with her so when she grabbed her meal, she slipped out of the cafeteria and to the rooftop. There, she didn't have to worry about teachers or students.

Aoki headed back to class after his failed attempt to kill Sora. Once he got inside, he looked at the back of the classroom and didn't see Sora. He wondered where she can be and started to think of another way to kill her. He sat at his seat quietly and waited till class was over. Then the bell rang and he got up from his seat and walked toward the exit. Right when he got stepped outside of his first class, he was greeted by Yoshito.

Yoshito said with a smile trying to bond with the new student, "hey what's up Yukimura, we didn't really have a chance to chat. You know since the whole accident that happen."

"Hello Shimuzu! That accident I can't believe it was Mizumi. Is that why everyone is so mean to her? Has it always been like that with her? Aoki added.

"Yes its a bit crazy and a lot of people don't like her because of that. She is a great girl but she just cant control her powers. She just needs to train more. If people would actually take the time and get to know her, they would actually like her." He says with dedication in his eyes. "Just don't judge a book by its cover. Bye!" Yoshito walked away to meet up with some girls before his class started.

Before Aoki could answer, Yoshito walked away from him. "So she can't control her powers," he said while scratching his head. "This might be a little harder then I thought." He started to head to his next class. He sat down and put his headphones on his head. He started to relax, not really caring about class. As time passed on, lunch finally arrived. He wasn't hungry so he went straight to the rooftop. He didn't like to be around crowds, would prefer to be alone. He started to mumble the lyrics of the song Unravel, "oshiete oshiete yo sono shilumi wo bok--" He then pulled out a notepad, started to write and continued to sing his song.

Sora looked around, but she didn't see anyone right away. Letting out a sigh of relief, she approached the edge of the rooftop. It was always quiet up here. The birds could be heard, the wind would play with her skirt and hair, but the voices were silent. Since her first day no one came to this spot. Some ate outside while others remained in the cafeteria with friends.
Sora sat down and was about ti take a bite on her lunch when she heard something strange. A familar song. She turned her head toward the voice and jumoed to her feet, "w-what are you doing here?" Her face turned pink, she hadn't expected to come across a classmaate... Yet alone the new transfer student after her humiliating display.
He was sitting in the furthest corner, and besides his singing, she might have not noticed him. Turning away quickly, she stared at the cherry trees below her.
"I'll leave now," she mumbled, knowing her presence was unwanted.
She stepped toward the door which was also closer to him, "umm," why was he on the roof top? He was a new student and he was already eating alone and always showing up.

Aoki just sat there writing and singing away. Then he heard a different voice. He mumbled to himself while looking around, "is someone here." He looked to his right nothing, then to his left and saw Sora standing there looking at him. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" he screamed. "Why are you here! How long have you been standing there? Did you see or hear anything," he added nervously. He turned bright red, wondering how much she heard. He heard her say she is going to leave now. He wanted to say something but he was too embarrassed to speak. He saw her moved towards the exit. He finally got some courage and stood up and walked towards her. He open his mouth the first time and nothing came out, then a second time and he said embarrassing, "H-hi."

Last edited:
Sora stared at Aoki, tilting her head at his embarrassed reaction. She didn't understand why his face was flushed or why he screamed the moment he saw her. "Hi," she murmured in reply, glancing down, "sorry, I didn't know you were here." she stepped back, avoiding eye contact, "sorry about this morning as well. I caused another accident," she muttered. She looked back at the transfer student, trying to read his expression, "do you always sing when you're alone?" She didn't want to confess that his singing was horrible, or that he was off, but she was impressed that he knew the lyrics. Another fan of Tokyo Ghoul. There wasn't many otaku's at their school because it was a school for mages where most of them were raised for battle. Was this guy also skilled, what kind of powers did he have?

Aoki stood and answered, "it's ok, I usually like to hang out by myself. I don't really do good in crowds. It's ok about this morning, I'm sorry how people treat you." Aoki think for a second. Maybe he could used this as an opportunity. He then added," M-maybe, I could help you. I really was not good with my powers in the beginning but I had help when I was young. Maybe I can train you or something."

Sora looked at Aoki and tilted her head, "didn't you see what happened in class? I'm too dangerous. I had a previous trainer and I never saw him again," she shook her head stubbornly, turning her back to him. She stepped away, walking toward the edge of the room and sitting down, "It's not training. Everyone says all I need is training or that I am an amateur, but actually I train harder than any one," she looked over her shoulder toward him, "really, I'm just unable to control it. I am a Calamity, like they say." She stretched, suddenly standing upright, "my lunch!" she looked around forgetting she had brought it up with her and to her misfortune it was dropped on the roof from when she noticed him. She'd forgotten all about eating.....her stomach growled.

He looked at her, seeing how sad she looked about herself. He can tell that she hated herself. He felt bad for her, wanted to help her, but he can't. She is someone that she needs to take out. He finally spoke, " yea I saw what happen today. It was not your fault. If you were to dangerous then I wouldn't be standing here in front of you. Maybe training is not what you need anymore but if you do need anything let me help. Also I refuse to call you Calamity, Sora." He felt sorry for her but he had a job to do. She was just having a bad day. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his lunch card, "Maybe this will help a little bit." He then handed her his lunch card and walked away. He had a long day and this girl was getting to him. He needed to focus again. "I think I had enough for today, I'm leaving school early today," he mumbled to himself as he headed towards the exit of the school.

Yoshito was in the lunch room with people around him like always. He took the last bite of his food and got up from his seat to throw his trash away. "Be back in a second guys," he hollered at his friends. He started to make his way to the trash can, when he noticed Aria. "What's up Aria. how was your lunch," he smiled at her with his seductive smile.

Sora stood there confused, the stranger, the trnsfer student was offering his lunch card. She would feel bad, still she decided to kindly accept his gift and headed back to the cafeteria where she grabbed a meal and started to search for the transfer student.
She returned to the rooftop after a search, unable to find him. Frowning, she ate the food.

Aria smiled when she spotted Yoshito, "my lunch was fine, would you like to join us?" She asked, "i have a question for you anyway."
She stuck a fork into her mash potatoes, "its about that new transfer student. Have you seen him?" She smiled.

Aoki reached the parking lot in front of the school, turning around to see if anyone was watching. He was actually hoping that she was there but she wasn't. He got on his motorcycle and turned on the engine. He sat there for a couple of minutes, started to think and then took off.

Yoshito grabbed a sit, smiled and answered, " yes I would love too." He sat right between Aria and her friend. " What do you got for me?" he asked. He then processed to listen to Aria question. He answered confused on why she is asking about the new kid, " Yea I saw him earlier after class, we were talking about Sora. I was letting him know not to be too hard on him. Why do you care?"

After 15 minutes of driving, he reach his destination, his safe house. He put his bag on table and sat down to sharpen his katana. He grabbed his headphones and then processed to start to train. His technique was incredible and you can see how well he was trained. Every strike was precise and the follow up strike was deadly. He trained for the next hour, then took a shower and relaxed by the tv. He grabbed his note book, started to write and watched some anime.

Last edited:
Sora looked over the rooftop trying to figure out where he went. How coulr he not be anywhere? She peered down toward the street by the gate and there he was. Standing beside his bike.... Without thinking she turned and bolted down the stairs as fast as she could. She passed students, rushing down the stairs, through the hall, passed the lockers and outside toward the gate, but by the time she got there he was gone. She panted, remaining there for some time. She waited until lunch was over and he never showed.

"Nothing. I dont care. I just thought i should warn you," she smiled, taking a slow bite, "my mother told me Sora would be leaving soon and to stay away from the transfer student. I wonder what that could mean?" She stabbed her food violently as if to suggest something, "the handsome transfer student seems quite amusing. I can't wait to see what might happen."

(Hey sorry it was busy day loser ugh work suck, but I'm on it now to finish my post )

Yoshito sat there thinking about what Aria's mom said about Sora. Why did she say that Sora is going to leave soon? Are they going to transfer her to another school. He started to get sad thinking about it. He didn't want to her too go, he love her. "You don't have to warned me about Sora but you think they are going to transfer her to another school? It would suck if they do that. What they need to do to her is help her with her powers, maybe she would change if that happens. So you think the new student is handsome huh? Does someone have a little crush? Why do you think he so amusing?" he asked curiously as he stole a piece of chicken off her plate. Yoshito felt that maybe Aria had a crush on him. He was hoping if his hunch was right that she can like the transfer student instead of him. He could on hope. "Hey question, are we all still heading to the arcade after school? I know you don't really like her, but we should invite Sora and maybe the transfer student too. What do you think?" he asked while playing on his phone. He already knew that she was not going to say yes to Sora coming but he could only hope.

Aria rolled her eyes, "there is not enough help in the world for that Calamity." She looked at Yoshito and eyed him up to down, "he is better than you," she smirked. She watched him steal a chicken from her plate and glared at him, "get your own food." A gust of wind slammed into Yoshito warning him, "i don't know if she is transfering or what, but she will be gone."
She stared at her food, contemplating what he was saying, "i wouldn't call it a crush. That would be like saying i have a crush on you," she took a bite, "you're the idiot who flirts with every girl when the one you really like barely speaks to you." She set her fork down, "you don't think i didn't notice your feelings fo Calamity? Invite her, if you dare risk it, but know if she interferes with me i wont hold back. I'll make sure to take that transfer student and you can do whatever you want with the girl."

(Loser where you at)

"Wow! Aria why you got to be so mean to her. She just needs help and it would fine. Aoki is probably better then me," Yoshito said laughing. He has everything going for him, beside not able to be with Sora. " Hey relax about the chicken, sharing is caring. I'm just a little hungry." he shared at her plate seeing if he can sneak one more bite. He sat there thinking, is she really going to be gone. " You know you wish you can have this but you can't," he laughed. If I had feeling for her I would have let her know. I'm just trying to be there for a friend since you make her look so bad, so no one talks to her. Well have fun trying to get him. He is always trying to be around Sora." He stand up and stared at her, "I will invite her and it will be fun." He grabbed one more piece of chicken from her plate, "see you at the arcade." He then walked toward the exit to go find Sora. Yoshito then headed toward the rooftop, he knew that she likes to hangout there by herself. After a couple of minutes he got to the rooftop. He Turned his head to the right then the left but no one was up here. "Where is she?" he mumbled out loud.

Aria just rolled her eyes, Yoshito was the type who though he was all that, but really because his personality no one wanted to date him. She only talked with him because most the guys in the school were losers. She knew from the start that Yoshito was a ticking time bomb when it came to Sora. There was no helping that disaster and she would show him. "I can't make her look bad when the entire school sees it themselves." She watched him walk away to find Calamity and finished her food.

Lunch ended on schedule and everyone begun heading to their respective classes, and Sora hated this class the most. It was the entire reason everyone went to this particular school. It was the only class where they would fight fully with magic and the best time for Aria to beat her up. The first half of school was all about getting proper education, but everyone except Sora enjoyed the second half which was dedicated to the schools true purpose. She exceled in her studies, but failed in the most important purpose. If you couldn't fight or use magic, you might as well be dead to the school.

Yoshito continued to look around for Sora. There wasn’t that much time left for lunch. “I wonder where she can be, she likes to eat lunch up here but she’s not here,” he scratched his head while looking around. While looking for Sora he was also searching for Aoki. He didn’t know that he took off from school yet. “Maybe she is at the gym training,” he mumbled to himself while smiling. He then took off jogging to the gym. He opened the gym doors and screamed, “Sora!” No one answered. He continued to look around the gym, then the bell rang letting people know that lunch is over. “Well I’ll see her in class then,” thinking to himself.

He then entered the classroom, it was one of his favorite classes. This class is were he gets to show off his skills. He look around to see if he can find Sora, “there!” He started to walk toward her,”where were you at lunch? I was looking for you.” He asked with a smile. He also added,” have you seen Aoki? I don’t see him and he supposed to be here in this class.”

Sora looked uo when Yoshito approached her, "i don't know," she replied. Her voice was quiet and came in short sentences like she didn't want to talk. In reality she knew Aoki wasn't coming back to class, but she didn't know why wondering if she upset the transfer. Sora was in the far corner of the training room where class took place. Since the room was larger than the gym it made a good training for a fullclass and the gym was being used by sport classes.
The teacher wasn't there which was strange. Sora looked at Yoshito once more, "why were you looking for me?" She frowned, people only looked for her to stir trouble.
She looked toward the door and Aria entered the classroom with her usual crowd. She gpanced around for Aoki, but when she didn't see them she ignored them.

Yoshito stared at Sora, “ hey way you talking so quiet. Speak up cutie!” As he said that his face got a little red. He was embarrassed. He has never said that to her before. In his head he was wondering, “did she hear me? What should I say now? That was weird to say.” Finally he spoke up brushing off what he said and acted as his usual self, “I was looking for you and Aoki because I wanted to invite you both to the arcade today after school.” He put his head up letting her know wait before you answer, “before you say no just think about it. It will be so much fun! Who doesn’t like playing arcade games. They have my favorite game PAC-Man. Just think about it and let me know.” After saying that he look around he asked Sora, “where are the teachers?”

Sora blinked as he called her cute. He had never flirted with her before only talked a lot, but she still dimissed his words as accidental flirting. She looked back at her desk, listening to him babble about inviting her to the arcade. It didn't seem like a good idea, but why was he inviting her and the transfer student. Its not like Aoki would suddenly return to schooo or come through the door. Its not like anyone had his number or like he would be interested in showing up. She opened her mouth to object his otfer, but he continued to speak anyway almost ignoring her completely at this point. He turned to Aria before she could object.

Aria shrugged, "who knowd."

The teacher was a tall and bulky man, he stepped through the doorway, looking at the students, "we are missing someone?" He searched the classroom, "i heard we were getting a new transfer student."

Sora kept her head down and glanced at Yoshito who still hadn't given her a chance to refuse the offer.

Yoshito glanced around the room looking for the transfer student but he didn’t see him. “Maybe he is running late teach,” he answered to the teacher. Yoshito then looked back at Sora still a little red from what he said earlier,” so just think about it and let me know after the class ends. Ok Sora.” Yoshito them started to walk to the side of the room, took off his sweater, and placed it on the desk.

“Alright lets get class started. I want you guys to get into a pair of two. So hurry up and get into pairs or I’ll pick for you,” the teacher shouted to the class. “While you guys do that I’m going to figure out where this new transfer student is at,” he added while mumbling.

Yoshito thinking to himself as he walked toward Sora,” maybe I can partner with her. That would be nice.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back