• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Assassin's Calamity (private)

Yoshito stood then focusing his power. His power was to make illusion but to make his power better he has to focus more. Then he say the smoke and could hear Sora in a bit of pain. She screamed at him to do it now and he felt his was ready. He then used his power and make 10 identical matches of Sora. The fake Sora even copied her clothes. He has been working on this for a while and now he can show off his talent. The copies rushed into the smoke ready with fight with sword in hand just like the real Sora. Yoshito had two copies stay by his side because he needed to relax for a little bit after using so much power.

Aoki was able to see through the smoke. He turned around to go play with his prey once again but was shocked to see 9 Sora. “What the heck. Does she also have the power to copy herself or was it Yoshito,” he thought to himself. He looked at the direction of Yoshito and could see him breathing hard. “This must be his doing,” he mumbled to himself. After being stock for like 3 second he got back to fighting mode. He went after the first Sora his eye have met. He could sense there is no heart beat. So he didn’t hold back. One swing of his katana and he sliced the copy’s head right off. He threw another smoke screen and smile,” good try with those fakes but it not going to stop me.”

Sora had bought herself some time, but it didn't appear that he was using any powers of any real skill. He just lashed out at the copies and that was final. He hid behind a smokescreen, but didn't need it. She listened until he was in range and rose from the floor las quiet as he had been. It had taken quite the effort to listen to him, but when she rose from the floor she was able to track him much easier and swung her blade at him.

After a little time Yoshito join Sora in battle. He started to make more illusion while also forcing on his secret attack, that he hasn’t shown anyone. He make basic illusion of himself and tries to find Aoki in the smoke.

Aoki was having fun. Destroying one copy at a time. As he doing that the smoke starts to clear up. He see Sora swing her sword at him and he leaps over the attack. As he landed, he rolled, then threw a throwing star right at Sora head.

Sora's eyes widened as he jumped over her attack and the throwing star flew through her head. The illusion disappeared and Sora cut passed the disappeared illusion and came down at him with her sword.

Yoshito signed thinking to himself, "wow that was close, lucky my illusion was there to save her. That attack could have hurt her badly maybe even kill her." He started to charge Aoki with a sword but then see Sora on top of him. He stop dead in his tracks.

Aoki was shocked when that illusion took the blade. He thought he had finished them all but he guessed he forgot one. As he started to go attack her again. she came down on him. She caught him off guard and he closed his eyes. When he open them back up, he could see the blade of the sword between his legs, close to something a guy does not want to be touch with by a sword. He stared at Sora, red as a tomato, and pushed her off of him.

Sora froze her face red at how close they were but a smile on her face even though her sword hit nothing. She didn't know how he dodge so quickly but when he pushed her away she stopped a few feet and didn't move. She was about to come at him with a follow up when a whistle stopped her in her tracks.

She turned her gaze to the teacher who had blown the whistle, "thats enough." He said.

Aoki walked off the stage a little disappointed he wasn't able to finish the job right there. He had the prefect chance and he blown it. He reached for his hoodie and put his headphones on with his right ear not covered with the headphone. He crossed his arm and waited there till the bell rang.

Yoshito walked over to Sora," that guy was tough but I think we did a good job for the most part. How are you feeling? How's the cut on your calf?"

Sora looked at the small cut where a line of blood she hadn't noticed before was currently oozing crimson. "I'm fine," she muttered, but as she looked at the injury a small black myst formed around it expanding quickly, "move," she warned, shoving Yoshito so suddenly that the myst barely touched the edge of his shirt smoldering the fabric a hair. One second it was just a black smoke and the next it exploded like this morning taking out the ground and anything within range. Luckily no one else was close to her. She stared blanly and frowned, "I--" the bell rang. The teacher frowned, "principals office!" He directed Sora to the door.

Yoshito took a knee and stared at the cut on her calf," glad your o---," but before he could finish she shoved him away from her. He fell back and did a roll. He then heard the explosion that was caused by Sora.

Aoki stomach started to growl while while he waiting on the side. He got his backpack and pulled out a blueberry muffin that he had stored in his bag from lunch. As he started to take a bite out of his favorite kind of muffin, he heard a loud noise, then an explosion. He covered his eyes with his arm, pulled out a blade with his other hand just in case he was been attacked, and by doing that it caused him to drop his delicious muffin. Coughing because of the smoke the explosion created," what the heck." He looked at the center of the ring he could see Sora there. She looked sad after causing the explosion. He mumbled to himself," she did it again just like the morning." He started to walk over to her taking two steps then stopped. Thinking to himself," I cant do this. I don't care about her. I just want her dead." As he was thinking that his body had a mind of its own and he started to walk towards her. He then said to himself," stop body," but just when he was able a few yards away the teacher told her to go to the principals office. He felt bad and for some reason cared about her. He said quietly," Sora ar----," but he stop the sentence because she started to walk away and he didn't know if she heard him call her name. He walked back to the corner when his backpack was. He stared at the ground looking sad," my muffin." He then picked up his muffin and threw it in the trash.

Yoshito got up and brushed his shirt and jeans. He looked at Sora sad that it happen again. He wanted to say something but as he was about to speak he could see all the other students already saying bad things about her. He stayed quiet for a little bit then he had the courage to say something to her but nothing came out. He was speechless. The teacher then sent her to the principals office. He watched her walk out and mumbled to himself," let me give her space then I'll talk to her later."

Sora exited the classroom, no one speaking for her and some of them even laughed, It was just a cut, and then her power blasted from nowhere. She bit her lip, wondering where things went wrong. She glanced down at her leg where the cut was, but the line of blood was gone and her leg clean. When she first discovered her magic, something bad has happened. Later she was told that her power created voids. Uncontrollable, destructive power that could eliminate anything in its path. Sometimes it would consume everything human or object, while other times it would consume specific things. It was a force she didn't understand, and a dangerous curse. It was also the reason she failed in everything, She returned to the principal's office twice in one day.

Yoshito walked up to Aoki," good job bro on the fight. You were pretty tough."

Aoki listened to some music on his headphones. Then Yoshito walked over to him. He took off his headphone and answered," thanks, So she did it again. That power she has is incredible and very powerful." She can be unstoppable if she was able to control it." He stared at the ring while talking to Yoshito. The ring was completely destroyed.

"She can be if she can control it. I want to help her but she is very stubborn," they both walked out of the classroom and to their next class.

Sora got a short lecture before she was sent to her next class. It was a daily routine, but thanks to one of the instructors they were mostly able to repear the damages she caused with their magic. She headed to her next class. It wasn't a training class or one of her basics, it was a magic study class and then after that, she had a history. She supposed after she got through the day she could get home without causing another disaster. Hopefully. on her way back to class she bumped into Aoki and Yoshito walking together like they were best friends.

Aoki and Yoshito were walking to their next class," so what is your next class," Yoshito asked Aoki. "Magic studies I think," Aoki answered not really caring. Yoshito started to take a bite out of his apple," Sweet, we have the next class together." Aoki wasn't used to having he guess friends. He was always a loner and he didn't mind that. As they continued walking, they bumped into Sora.

"Hey Sora, how did it go at the principal's office. How's the cut?" Yoshito was worried about her.

Aoki walked with them and stayed quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back