• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ash Kingdom OOC

Hey guys, Baku lost access to his laptop for a bit so he can't post for a while. We're still good to have character interaction at the tavern though.

Oh, so, should Vitallion go ahead and act as if Sapphire had responded with the name of the ship or just this semi-aggressive conversation? XD

Oh, so, should Vitallion go ahead and act as if Sapphire had responded with the name of the ship or just this semi-aggressive conversation? XD
I just did something for you to respond to if you wish, but I think that it might be best to wait until Baku returns before we head to the ship. That's just my opinion though.

Hey guys, I think I'm going to head off to bed. If I am mentioned or must respond to anything I shall do so tomorrow when able. Also, my girlfriend who also applied to the rp literally had her internet cut out, so is there a way we could still write her in? It would suck if she lost out on this just because of random chance.

Anyway I think we've had a great day so far and I already have several evil schemes in the works which I hope that you look forward to. See you tomorrow and stay awesome!

It's OK. For now we can say that she showed up and got on the boat with the others. If she wants to add anything tell her to PM me when she gets the chance.

OK good day everyone. Have to admit I was not expecting to get 3 pages on IC for the first day. Thanks so much you guys. I hope tomorrow will be just as great as this one.

OK everyone In about ten minutes I have an appointment to go to. I'll be back in an hour and a half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back