• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ash Kingdom OOC

I just want to apologize real quick for any spelling mistakes or mess ups with past and present tense roleplaying and yada yada. This is my first time roleplaying in what feels like at least a year and I wanted to go ahead and say this to get it out of the way. I do fix my mistakes when I see them but I probably don't notice all so I just wanted to this real quick in the OOC

I haven't seen any problems yet myself. I think that you're fine, but I appreciate you letting us know.

Upon hearing about pirates the Ash Princess sighed. Surprisingly relaxed. "We have a 10 day supply of Rations on the lower deck. Now if you don't mind I'm going to have the demon make a sharp left." She turned to Allison. "Ignore the pirates. They're in waters we don't want to tread. Well that is if we don't want to test the existence of a Leviathan." It was a legend that a Leviathan roamed the waters but she honestly did not want to see if it was real. Especially if Leviathans were as big as the legends said.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
@moonlightStriker
Natealie Natealie
Flareshield Flareshield
Sea Jelly Sea Jelly
Alteras Alteras
(Doomy)

Just ignore the pirates XD

Aye aye captain

Hell, he don't we give those pirates control over the laviathan, like the kraken in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Alright so I was reading a bit of the RP to help me catch up with you guys and I have a sort of sense of what is going on so far, although I have a sort of confusing question to ask.
From what I understand, at this current time everyone is on a ship at sea but I'm a little confused that no one has mentioned a proper 'destination' that they are heading to. Unless I missed it or something is it possible if I got to know?

Uhhh mkay. I'm down with that. I only asked so that way my character could wait before meeting everyone at the location. But I guess I could wait until someone else happens so I can chime in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back