• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ash Kingdom OOC

I do tend to give off a modish vibe. XD

Technically I am a mod of my own rp already too, but now I am here too. : D

I don't like the idea of being a mod. It's to much power in the eyes of a single person. And knowing myself the idea of handling a great deal of responsibility frightens me.
Natealie Natealie

Depends on who you're talking to. I mean I like to help out now and again, but it doesn't mean I want a sudden position of power. Plus I would have to deal with any bigger issues that arise rather than doing my own little thing.
Natealie Natealie

Well I already have a bit of experience in it. But yeah I 100% agree with you since there are a million things to keep track of near the end game.
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Anyone can post if they'd like to. If nobody else does though I'll do something in the morning.

I feel like Rps slow down on the weekends.

Temple of the Red Lotus, honestly had no idea that was an Avatar thing...

Been working on temple teachings and axioms, that and imagining Bajie kicking a wyvern to death whenever I needed a chuckle.

I'm only waiting cause theres not a good place for me to jump in. Which is fine.
Natealie Natealie

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.
Mekuto Mekuto

Right well I won't post until later tonight since I have stuff going on today.
Don't be afraid to skip me if I take too long.
Natealie Natealie

Last edited:
By the way Sea Jelly Sea Jelly and Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow I wanted to say that I really enjoy the relationship between your characters. Despite the fact that they're going against what Esokle wants for the party, I don't mind at all. In fact, keep it up. Make her EARN your trust if she even ever does. This sort of thing makes for great storytelling and I'm glad that you're doing it well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back