• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ash Kingdom OOC

Rules are standard fair here.
1. No OP characters (My definition of OP is being able to kill everything in one shot.)
2: No gods, really no explanation needed
3: No meta gaming
4: No godmodding
5: Standard RPN rules apply.

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Can you let me know when it's up? I'm doing some stuff around the house, I apologize for the inconvenience. And will you be supplying or requiring a character sheet?

Depends on where you are at. Most of the Crime happens as you get closer to the capital.

Oh and I should mention, You can't be Half DragonBorne.

Alright, I'm planning on my character's backstory to be focused around his criminal life, so have him be born or living around the capital area?

What would be the upward limitations on strength For a large Orc. Also do orcs have their rage ability? (Double nearly all physical attributes.) And if so will it stack with the Berserker rage (same thing.)
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Hello everyone. I am Natealie, the creator and player of Esokle. I wanted to say that I've been reading about all of your characters and I love what you guys are doing with them. As a Gamemaster I really stress the importance of creating fully fleshed out characters and just having fun. I can safely say that it looks like you guys have nailed it on the character front. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Esokle and all of them interact. She can be a bit of a nerd, a wise nerd but still a nerd, so fair warning. Reading all the sheets has already given me so many ideas for character interactions. I hope you look forward to them. Stay awesome everybody!

I agree many of the charecters created are very well made. And pretty strait forward with their type of character. I like the Archetypes we have going on so far and am quite excited to get started

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Me and Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow talked in pm and decided that our character at some point found each other through shared professions and a job or two formed and team of sorts for later jobs and this campaign/roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back