• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ash Kingdom OOC

Yeah! I just want to make it clear that there aren't any hard feelings from this. You guys are really good at roleplaying and I love reading your posts!

Also, random thing. For most of the rps I'm a part of (especially the one I created) I make Magic cards for the characters involved. I do this because I am a huge nerd, and because I love playing the Commander format which is a format where you pick a Legendary creature to be your general. I like to imagine what decks I would build using the characters in the rps I'm in as generals. I'm bringing this up because if this rp goes on long enough I'll probably try my hand at making cards for it too. But for now, this is the card that I've made for Esokle.

Esokle Grounded Despot.jpg

I hope that you at least find this a bit interesting. : D

That's actually really cool. And thank you for the nice remark, it feels good knowing I'm doing good my first time back into the game
Natealie Natealie

I'm happy that you guys are enjoying this RP. I'm being honest most RPs I've made usually haven't passed 4 or so pages.

I'm going to bed now guys since I'm starting to feel pretty sick. I'll respond when I can tomorrow, sorry.

Hey, is there anything I can do for you all that would make it easier for your characters to engage with the story? I want everyone to be able to have fun here, so if any of you have an idea of what you would possibly like, please let me know and tag me so I see it. Thank you for your time.

Just kinda wondering if we should try and see if anyone is interested in this. With the big drop in activity it's kinda. Sent my mood downward.

I really think people just like making characters actually using them maybe not so much.

Look in the end I am Discouraged. This was months of Work and planning. Had a villain outside of the wyvern. And this is all that happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back