• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

Feather growled again. "You won't.. I'm stronger than I look." She said, her voice echoing. She looked up to the sky then back at him. "Pleeeaaaasssee?" She begged.

He smiled as he stroked her smooth scales. "Alright" he said. Trusting that she was strong. He backed away as his eyes glowed. His skin caught fire as it changed and he started growing scales. He dropped to all fours and snarled as his face elongated into a muzzle. His body started changing with bone crunching sounds as he sprouted. Huge leathery wings. His body started growing slowly. He grew to about twice the size of a horse then started growing faster. He continued to grow past feather and stopped when he was twice her size. Traces of fire still lined areas of his body as he breathed in deeply. "Hold it together. You got this." He said to himself. He looked up and grinned, exposing fangs as large as a man. He bunches himself up and launched skyward. With a few flaps he was soaring through the sky. His belly rumbling as he laughed and came back to her waiting

Feather growled playfully as she shot into the sky, flapping her wings. Her slender body was muscular and she found it very easy to soar across the sky. "Keep up!" She called after him as she did a backflip in the air, laughing. She breathed out blue fire, her scales shimmering as the fire danced off of them. But this wasn't warm fire, this fire was cool like water.

He laughed as he sped up. He did a few clumsy twists and bumped into her. "Sorry it's been a while since I've flown like this" he grumbled he righted himself and kept going. The more he flew the more he remembered. Soon he was twisting and turning. Flipping this way and that. He dove down, wings tucked, nose first towards the water. At the last possible second he snapped his wings open and straightened out flying across the lake then up to the sky. "Hahahahahahahahaha, it's been too long!!!!" He exclaims watching her enjoy herself too ((sorry. Thought it posted like 20 min ago wtf lol))

(It's okay!) She laughed as she flapped her wings harder. She rose higher above the clouds and as she dove back throguh the cloud, breathed out a giant flame of blue fire, turning the cloud into a shimmering blue. She dove down and landed on his back as she slowed down for landing. "You are still double the size of me, that's impressive.." She admitted, nuzzling his chin.

Impressive? I didn't even know you could turn into a dragon!!!" He exclaims. In his excitement he let's out a plume of red fire traced with black magic here and there. "Uh, sorry" he stammers embarrassed

Feather smiled. "It's okay." She said. She breathed out a small flame of fire next to him, the fire being unharmful and cool as it washed over him.

He turned north, thinking of home and flapped his great wings speeding towards the distant continent in about an hour he was a lighting on a mountain. Top overlooking a huge snow covered forest. He stood there silently, remembering what he tried so hard to forget. Sadness washes over him as he silently cries. Memories flooding back to him. "Mother" he mumbled to himself as he looked away from feather

Feather frowned and pressed up against his chest, folding her wings to her sides. She reached up with her muzzle and just barely brushed it against his. "It's okay... I lost someone here to.." She whispered, a tear streaming down her face. As it drops off her chin, it turns into a snowflake, and slowly floats down to the snow covered ground.

He leans down and nestles into her leaning his head and neck down next to hers. "Sorry. This isn't a time for sorrow. It's a time to be happy and grateful that I'm back to flying and haven't lost control of my dragon form haha" he says with a pained expression.

Feather smiled weakly, curling her tail around her paws. "You're right.." She said, her voice still a bit gloomy, but a bit happier. She brushed her muzzle against his and leaned in closer to his warm belly as a chill breeze worked through her scales. ((I'm so sorry I thought I posted it!))

((Lol that's ok)) He took a deep breath and let it out. The snow around them melted as he began radiating heat. "Let's go check it out" he says before hopping up and soaring over the forest at the foot of the mountain then plummeting down into darkness

Feather smiled and launched herself after him, letting out a cry as she soared down after him, tracking him by scent. She soon caught up to him and surprisingly flew ahead of him. It was a bit obvious though since her dragon was built for speed, agility and balance, while his was built for strength, combat, survival and power.

He laughed as she flew ahead. He managed to fly through the trees despite his size. He landed at a clearing. Looking around. That's when he noticed just how gigantic the trees were. Large enough to tower over him. It was pretty cool now. But he couldn't imagine just how big the would be if he were the size of a man again. He began changing back almost immediately as he waited for feather to find him again

Feather landed in the clearing infront of Rin and laid down on her belly, folding her wings to her sides.

He laughed as she landed " Oh you're such a baby" he says walking over to her and rubbing her neck and muzzle. "Come on let's go see if we can find anyone." Rin says trying to coax her to get up

Feather growled. "Fine." She rose to her paws, towering over Rin now. "Who's the baby now huh?" She asked as she bent her neck and brushed her head against his chest.

He pretended to fall back onto the ground. When he dropped he rolled back scooping up snow and throwing it. Catching her on the nose with a snowball. "You still are!!" He yelled out laughing and running for cover

Feather growled and she turned into her human form. She hissed and ran after him. As she caught up to him, she hopped up on his back. "That was not nice!" She said as she ruffled his hair. She looked to her right and dropped off of him, falling back. Before she hit the snow, something caught her and carried her in.. His arms. She shrieked as he scooped her up, carrying her bridal style. "I-I'm so sorry for scaring you." He said as he set her down, blushing as he scratched the back of his head.

Hearing her shriek he snarled savagely giving chase. Crashing through the trees into the dark underbrush. He found her. Then he sensed someone standing over her. It was too dim to make out who or what it was. He jumped over her rushing forward his momentum carrying him to pin the mysterious figure against a tree glaring menacingly. Dragon eye and horns glowing. Who are you...

Feather laid on the ground, breathing heavily. The man tensed when Rin pinned him against a tree. "I-I was just helping this poor lady.. She slipped and I caught her.. I swear I would never hurt anyone as beautiful as her!!" He said, panicking. Feather rose to her feet, raising her eyebrows. She stared over at them. "Rin..." She said as she walked up to him. She put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. The man was looking at her and she could see his amazement and his admiration for her.

Feather glared at Rin and he stopped growling. "I-I'm... I'm Zack." He said, clearing his throat and standing tall to impress Feather. She smiled and laughed. "I'm Feather, and this is Rin." She replied, leaning her head against Rin's chest.

What??!! We don't know him!!! And I haven't had good encounters dealing with northerners..." He says holding feather watching Zack wearily. "Thank you Zack for helping her" he mumbles trying to sound unintimidating

Feather growled. "Oh man up Rin.." She said playfully. She slipped out of his grasp and turned into her black cat form, sitting down on Rin's foot. "Excuse him, he is a bit overprotective.." Zack laughed and bent down next to Feather. He reached out his hand to pet her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back