• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

Rin glared. Dragon eye glowing a dagger appeared at Zack's throat. "I don't remember it being a custom to touch women so freely. " He growled the dagger pushing Zack a few steps back.

Feather giggled as she turned into her wolf form, laying down in between them looking up at Zack. "Correct.." She said, her eyes glowing.

"Last time. Who are you zack?" The dagger pressing against his neck. He jumps back as black nets come flying down from the trees. Rin throws himself over feather and they both end up in the same net. 6 men in furs and masks creep out towards them mumbling to themselves. "Let's play this one out" he whispers to feather as the men begin dragging them away

Feather shrieked and struggled to get free. Her eyes widened and she clung onto Rin. "What's going on!?" She shrieked as she wrapped herself around him. Flinching as one of the men laughed at her.

He held her tight as they were dragged. "Liocan hunters and shamans. They were probably watching us when we landed." He whispers to her. "Don't worry. We'll be ok" he reassures her. Both eyes go black for a few seconds then return back to normal. "Kai is on the way. I'm sure silver will be right alongside him"

Feather nodded her head and closed her eyes. "What about Zack? He's an Element.." She said as she saw Zack desperately struggling to get free.

Keep watching him. " likely he belongs to the shaman. Soon they reached a camp of wooden shacks lined with fur and a large bonfire in the middle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feather blinked and sighed as she watched him struggle. "Zack.." She called out. He looked up at her, tears streaming down his face. "We're going to help you.." She said, smiling weakly. He nodded and smiled.

He smiled and shook his head. "You're cute when you're heroic you know that?" He said in a sincere voice. The passed the fire and we're thrown into a large cabin. It was dark except for glowing runes on the door and walls. "Oh shit. This is definitely not good" he mumbles to himself but keeping a brave face. Zack was taken elsewhere. They were left alone for a little while, there were people running back and forth feet pounding the ground heavily. Mumbling to each other

Feather bit her lower lip. "Where's Zack?" She said, her eyes widening and her temperature dropping drastically. She turned into her black cat form, her body trembling with fear.

Rin picks her up holding her close. "I know you're strong. So I'm gonna need you to help me out. Your magic can work in here, mine can't. This is a tribe of dragon hunters, so it's me they want, well majnly. They saw you as a dragon too so they think they want you. When they come for me I'm going to need you to stay small and run out. I'll distract them. When your out look for bone totems. They're small statues draped jn bones. Most likely dragon bones. All you have to do is get close enough to destroy one bone, on each totem. A camp this size should have 3. East, west, and center. Near the fire. Are you listening? " He asks trying to keep a brave face on. Trying to reassure her that they'll be ok. "We're gonna get through this. And then we'll find zack." He tells her looking back at the runes on the door. "Kai should be here soon too. You won't be alone, I promise." He reassures her holding her close and stroking the black fur of her cat form

Feather nodded her head. "I understand.." She said as she pressed herself close to him, absorbing his heat. She purred quietly as he stroked her fur and she curled her tail over her muzzle as she laid down on his lap.

About 3 hours later the doors opened up. "Remember what I told you" he whispered putting her down behind him. Rin stood up almost eye to eye with the biggest warrior. He snarled as he lunged at him pushing him into the wall. The other 2 warriors reached for Rin but he had already fallen to the floor with the Liocan he was wrestling. He punched him twice and kicked another down before trying to get out the door. All three jumped on him and grabbed him up. Hands behind his back. They walked him away, too distracted with him to worry about closing the door. Moments later lille Kai peeked his head in the door and let out a small yip when he saw feather. He moved back out expecting her to follow

Feather sneaked out after Kai. When she came out, she walked over to where Kai and Silver were waiting. She brushed her pelt against Kai's and Silver bent down and licked her forehead. "Okay, now let's do this.." She hissed. She scrambled away, making sure to keep hidden. She came to the east side and saw the statue. She jumped up and ripped a bone away from the statue. She hid again and sneaked around the camp. She found the one on the western side. She raced forwards and ripped another bone away.

By the time the second bone was ripped away Rin felt his strength and magic returning. However not before the Liocan chieftain showed up to pay him a visit. "OHO!!!!! Look who it is!!!!!!!!" The chieftain exclaimed. "Never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd get my hands on you again!! The gods favor me this time around, wouldn't you say so Rintaro, demon's flame?" He spat mockingly. Calling him by a name no one had called him since he was a child. "Don't get too comfortable, Chronos. I will be free of your magic. And when I do, I will be sure to end you. I'm not the same boy." He growled. Eyeing him menacingly. Chronos the chieftain laughed at him then got in close, reaching into his clothes he pulled out a chain with an object at the end. The object was the length of a human hand but it was narrow curved and sharp on one end and had a burned appearance. It was a horn. "Look familiar? I hope so. I hope you can remember that far back." Chronos whispered mockingly." At his words Rin dropped to the ground and began to scream and snarl. Pushing against his bindings trying to rip free and get at Chronos. He managed to rocket himself up and tackle Chronos. With his hands tied he was trying to wrestle him to the ground, he wasn't having too much luck with his power still in check.

Feather heard commotion and rushed into the clearing. A man lunged for the black cat but she turned human and kicked him fair and square in the face. She then bounded over to the third statue and ripped the third bone away, throwing it on the ground and setting down her foot, making it crumble into shards.

Rin felt the moment the bone was crushed. The sealing magic disappeared. He snapped his restraints clean off roaring. His dragon eye shining brightly along with his horns. Chronos cursed loudly kicking him off then rolling back to his feet. Rin was kicked back but caught himself as soon as he landed rolling to his feet. Chronos ran to the nearest guard grabbing his great sword and charging at Rin. Rin summoned two curved blades, both black with red jeweled hilts. Rin took one sword and cut a line down his bicep, drawing blood his eyes flared as a battlerage began to build. He swung the swords around to his shoulder angling them to make the great sword slide up and clear of him. Chronos spun around with the momentum of the sword into a roundhouse kick catching Rin in the shoulder, knocking him back. Rin fell back then rushed forward swinging left then right then left again, Chronos jumping back with each swing. Then coming forward and swinging across at Rin s chest. Rin dropped down under the blade and kicked his leg out, sweeping Chronos' legs from beneath him. Falling onto his back he rolled to the side and jumped up, Rin was ready with another kick, catching him in the leg, then another kick in the rib. Chronos grunted as he was knocked back, then rushed Rin again this time hitting him with his shoulder when Rin went for a kick, knocking him off balance. Rin rolled back and up onto his feet, swords at the ready. Rin snarled as he jumped at Chronos, Chronos swung the great sword up towards Rin. Rin brought his foot down onto the edge of the sword, pushing it down and using the force of the blow to jump up and over chronos, twisting in mid-air to face him. Rin lunges with a sword, a feint as he brings the other sword in and pushes the great sword that was coming at him away to the left, the momentum making chronos spin with it while Rin spun to the right and managed to stab his side with one sword, bringing the other sword up between chronos outstretched arms and stabbing him in the chest. Breathing heavily he let's chronos fall to the ground, the charm around his neck exposed laying on his chest. Rin falls to his knees his breathing heavy as he stares at the horn. Meanwhile the other Liocan are trying to fight off silver, Kai, and feather. ((Wow, sorry for the long post :/ ))

Feather growled as she was grabbed from behind but shot her leg up in the man's face. He growled but wrapped an arm around her waist, attempting to push her down. She hissed and turned into her dragon form. She jumped on the man and breathed out blue fire, causing him to freeze into solid ice. She flicked her tail on the remaining Liocan, making him crash into the wall, his neck snapping.

Rin snapped up when he heard the fire erupting out of feather's mouth. He looked around to see the Liocan camp in panic. "ZACK!!!! WE HAVE TO FIND ZACK!!! He screams over to her above all the noise. He quickly locates silver and Kai and runs over to feather

Feather nodded her head. "Climb up.." She snapped as she crouched down on the ground, making it possible for him to climb on.

He jumped onto her back brandishing both swords. "Well this is new to me" He thought to himself. He began looking for any signs of the elemental

Feather smirked. "Found him.." She shot through the roof and fired a blaze of blue fire at the building they'd been in, just as Kai and Silver slipped out. She flew over the small camp and let out a piercing cry as she dove down towards another building. Just before crashing through the roof, Feather turned human, making both her and Rin land on the roof. (Gtg..)

In here??!!" He asked as buildings around them blew up. The swords disappear and his hands grow huge with talons and red scared

Led as he begins pounding through the roof. Zack's terrified screams can be heard inside. ((Kk, sry took forever))

((Omg I thought I posted. I am a terrible person..))

Feather growled. "Yes!" She yelled as she stomped down hard, making her fall through the roof. She shifted into her black cat form and looked up to see a grinning Zack. "You came for me!" He exclaimed. Feather smiled. "Of course we did."

<hai! I thought I did or wrote something to annoy/offend you O.o , going to bed. Gotta read back a little then I'll reply in the a.m>

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back