• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

andujarprime said:
<hai! I thought I did or wrote something to annoy/offend you O.o , going to bed. Gotta read back a little then I'll reply in the a.m>
Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
((Not at all, so sorry..))

Ring dropped down through the roof after feather. He looked cautiously at the elemental. "I don't know you to trust you, but I trust her. Let's get out of here!" He exclaimed as he began shifting. He positioned himself over feather and Zack as he grew larger than the shack they were in. The roof and walls came crumbling down around them as he finished his change. He scooped up the elemental and feather and with a flap of his wings took to the air. He sent a thought to Kai who in turn relayed the message Silver. Soon both wolves met them in a clearing outside the village. He placed them both down as he began his transformation back to his human form. Once he had changed he fell back into the snow exhausted, his breathing heavy and labored.

<Sorry, I've been extremely busy and was unable to pick up where we left off until now xD hope it's not too horribly late.>

Feather shifted into her human form as Rin set them down. She ran over to Rin as he fell and kneeled beside him. "Are you okay?" She asked gently, caressing his cheek, smiling.

Zack watched, but seemed distant, as if in his own world. He blinked and looked around, back from his deep thoughts. He looked at Feather, watching as her hand caressed Rin's cheek, and his eyes glowed yellow for a mere second, before it was gone. "Thank you," he said.

He had his eyes squeezed shut then slowly opened them as his breathing relaxed. He nodded to her smiling "yeah, I think I just pushed myself a little too hard that's all." He said as he tried to sit up then realizing it wasn't the best idea he shut his eyes again and laid back into the snow. "So, what now?" He asked with a laugh. Then he turned his head to Zack. "What about him? What do we do with him?" He asked

Feather giggled as she helped Rin lay back down. She looked over at Zack as she met his worried gaze. He gulped, and she smiled. "We help him."

After a little while he sat up again and nodded. "Alright, I suppose we can help him. But with what? What do you need from us? Are you lost or something?" He asked still cautious of the elemental. He felt the urge to protect feather growing in him once more. Even now it was odd to him how protective he was over her. At this point both Kai and Silver showed up. Kai back in his small pup form nipping excitedly behind silver as they came between the trees.

Zack blushed and looked down. "N-no.. But my friend is hurt.. He's kind of special.." He said. Feather tilted her head. "Special how?" She asked.

Zack looked up at her, serious. "As in he will rape any woman he thinks is attractive," he said.

Dun Dun Dunbar..

Ring jolted straight up, he wasn't a stranger to the common tongue so he definitely knew the word. This time he did growl, as did Kai and Silver. "And why exactly would we help a rapist? Let alone when it would put Feather in the line of danger??" His words came out low and guttural as he growled through them." Why shouldn't I just skew him and roast him on site?"

Zack flinched and took a step back. "Because he's contagious, to other elementals. If I go near him, I will get sick as well. He's on the move, and he's even more wild than he used to be," he says.

Feather wasn't frightened. "Mhm," she said as she rose and calmly caressed Rin's cheek, her other hand on his lower back. Her goal was to calm him.

Ring visibly relaxed at her touch. He sat back again." So contagious as in if he goes near other elementals they will go mad and start raping others? That's some kind of sickness." He muttered, finding it hard to keep an edge in his voice while he was being soothed. "What exactly are we supposed to do? What exactly would you expect to happen? I almost killed you for touching her, what do you think will happen if he comes near her and I know his intentions?" He asked leaning forward again. Kai and Silver had moved to sit beside him and Feather. Still watching Zack cautiously.

<p>Zack sat down, while Feather sat in Rin's lap. She continued to soothe him, her head resting on his shoulder. </p>

<p>

"It's some kind of wound, which got infected. All elementals give off a special aura, which means when he senses an elemental, he will attack them, to create a wound and spread the virus. It happened to my big brother... I had to kill him.." He said calmly. "We need to heal his wound."</p>

<p>

Feather sighed and her lips trailed over the sensitive skin on his neck.</p>

Rin shuddered at how sensitive his neck was, the kisses sending shivers down his spine. He had to take a second to catch his breath before speaking again. This time seeming a little more distracted. " I don't know how to heal others, let alone elementals. But maybe Feather can help. If, and only if I subdue him and restrain him so that he won't try to hurt her. Because if he so much as touches a hair on her head I wi-"He was cut off as another shiver went down his spine from the kisses. "You get my drift" He growled heavily before turning his attention to her and kissing her passionately, his heart racing as their lips touched. His hand moving up to hold the side of her head.

Zack blushed and looked away.

Feather giggled and kissed him back, her hands moving into his hair. Her tongue ran over his bottom lip and she pressed against him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back