• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

Snowfeather

✨breedable ✨
Roleplay Type(s)
Feather came into a bedroom, a man following her. Her purple dress was wrapped around her slender body, her curves standing out. As the man closed the door, she pulled out a gun from her dress and shot a bullet straight through his head. He fell limp and she climbed out the window. She pulled out a medallion and whispered, "Mission Complete, Gon Chi is dead...", before hopping down from the window, turning into a phoenix and taking to the sky. She soared above the busy streets and turned herself into flames. People looked to the sky, a flame shooting across the sky. They 'Oohed' and 'Aahed' at her beauty. Feather landed in a dark alley, turning human. She straightened her dress and smirked.

Noyeh walks around Capital, looking around, constantly changing temperatures to fit his criteria. Noyeh than walks into a shop, buying some Chocolate Fudge Cake, walking to his House. "So... I think if I go to sleep now.. I'll be able to wake up a hour later.." Noyeh says to himself, his hood over his eyes, him using Parasite Seeing on the person in front of him. He makes it to the Apartment, the man still in front of Noyeh. The man walks into his Apartment, Noyeh's apartment room right next to the mans. He walks in, pulling his hood down, putting his stuff away and laying down on the Couch. His Left Eye Clock turns a bit, him sleeping.

Feather strolled around on the streets of The Capital, people turning to look at her as she was still wearing her dress. She ignored them and kept walking. She came up to her apartment and walked inside. As she walked up the stairs, she felt the presence of another supernatural. "Guess he's home then.." She thought to herself. Feather opened her apartment and slammed the door, flopping down on the couch. She laid there thinking for a bit before falling asleep. (Morning?)

(Sure!)

Noyeh wakes up, walking into the Bathroom and looking into the Mirror. All he sees is his Left Eye, the Hour Point suddenly moves. Noyeh walks out of the Bathroom, pulling his Hood over his Eyes and walking out of the Apartment Building. He walks into an alleyway, walking into a Storage Room just to get a Call. He answers, the exact words in his Mind told him. Kill Feather.. Noyeh shook is head for a moment, getting his act together. Noyeh soon walks out of the Storage Room, thinking of using Parasite Seeing to find where she is.

Feather opened her eyes, raising her gun and fires as she sees a man standing over her. He falls, dead. "Third time this week.. Someone must really want me dead.." She mumbled. She opened the window and hopped out, spreading her wings as she turned into a phoenix. She flew up to the roof and landed in her human form with a light thud. She walks into a small room and changes her outfit to a pair of jeans and a shirt along with boots. Feather then walks out and to the edge of the roof. She smirks before hopping off, landing against the wall of another building. Her nails became longer and sharper and she used them to climb down.

Outfit: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/af/19/b4af190172617c4533cfeb398543f019.jpg

Noyeh sees Feather climbing down with her Nails, he uses this opportunity to strike. Noyeh uses Parasite Seeing, to view her point of view, he stops using it. Noyeh climbs up a Building swiftly, his hands burns up, a Blue Flame burning hot. Noyeh's hood falls down, his Left Eye Clock ticking hard. He twirls his Finger, a Blue Flame Tornado forming, it starts to shoot out Blue Flame Balls constantly at Feather's position on the Building. "Die.." Noyeh says crazily.

Feather glances around just in time to dodge. She hopped down from the wall in a backflip and lands in a crouch. She uses her dark magic to absorb herself, becoming invisible to all magic. She looked up to see Noyeh and smirks. "Of course..." She shoot up into the air in her phoenix form and as she nears him, she turns into her human form, landing firmly on the roof. "I should have known it was you.." She snapped at him, sending an orb of light and dark magic in his direction.

Noyeh laughs, his hands up, water from Fountains and whatnot come out. The Water makes an immediate shield around Noyeh, the Orbs of Light and Darkness slowing down. He takes this chance to stray to the Right, he than has Ice come out, he charges at full speed. His hand covers itself with Ice, forming something somewhat of a Sword-Like. Noyeh than uses Reading Minds, receiving Electrical Signals from her, predicting her movements.

Feather knew what he was doing and rolled her eyes. She stood her ground. "You're not even going to play fair? How rude.." She took a step back and fell off the roof. She caught a water pipe and slid down, soon landing on the ground. Feather then whispered something to the wind before turning into her cat form. She bounded across the street, jumping over a car that zipped past.

Noyeh got confused on what she whispered. He than returns all the Water back into the Fountains and whatnot. Noyeh than stops all of his Abilities, he soon puts Hood over his Eyes, walking back into his Apartment Room and laying on the Couch. He soon falls asleep, his Left Eye Clock turning a bit.

Feather smiles. "Coward.." She hissed before turning human. As a car zoomed past, she hopped over it, landing on the other side. She then casually walked around on the street, her senses alert for any of Noyeh's magic.

Noyeh wakes up again, just seeing he went to sleep for 7 Minutes, he grabs a Glass of Water. He uses Quarter Hazard to start to twirl the Water around as he hammers a few pills and dumps it into the Water. Noyeh starts mixing the Water with Quarter Hazard, stopping and drinking all the Water in the Glass. He feels the taste of the Pills, he than just lays on the Couch. Not sleeping.

Feather heard a fight and walked over to see what was going on. She slipped into the dark alley, absorbing the darkness. They were five people, one of them on the ground. The person was getting kicked at and it looked like s/he was bleeding. She decided she might as well. "Hey.." She snapped, startling the people. She growled. "Go mess with someone your own size.."

"Stay out of it!!!" Shouted the man lying on the ground. He begins to push himself up and one of the other 4, a man in a black hood kicks him back down to the ground. Red shirt kicks him in the leg, blue shirt kicks in the rib and white tank top stomps on his back. All the while the man on the floor is laughing. "Are you guys done yet? I'm getting kinda bored here" he says a low rumbling growl developing with his last words. All four men back up and look at each other in bewilderment. "What the fuck is wrong with this guy?" Exclaims black as he runs up to kick him in the face. Still laughing the man on the ground stops the foot an inch from his face and looks up at him with a smirk.He stands up still holding black by the foot who now falls onto his back.He looks at blue and tosses black straight at him. Then he turns to tank top and lunges at him. Tank top starts running before the man even turned so now the man begins chasing him. One arm pumping back and forth the other tucked in close to his body, leaving the other 3 assailants, 2 sprawled and another confused right where they stood or lay

Feather rolled her eyes. "What a mess.." She muttered. She walked around to see the damage he had done and smirked. "Supernatural I see.." She hissed. She leaned down as she came up to the guy in the black shirt and grinned. She flicked her fingers, and a darkness surrounded the man's body. He squirmed and shouted in pain as the darkness engulfed him. Feather laughed as she dropped the man, lifeless. She turned to the other men who had managed to get up on their feet. They lunged for her but she stood her ground, waiting for them. As the guy in red shirt reached her, she expected him to try to punch her in the face or perhaps try to knock her down, but he didn't. She shrieked as he picked her up, carrying her on his shoulder. "Put me down!" She yelled and tried struggling out of his grasp, but couldn't. She let her nails grow into claws and ripped his back. He stopped and screamed in agony, dropping her. She landed in a crouch and swung her leg out, tripping him. The guy in the blue shirt runs up and aims a kick in her face but she dodges it. She climbs up on his back and slashes his shoulder. Then, she pushed him up against a wall, leaning in close. "Goodbye pretty boy..." Feather said, the words rolling off of her tongue like honey. She leaned in closer and pressed her lips against his. She felt his body go limp, and she backed away, letting his body fall to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chasing tank top, he backs him into an alley and slowly approaches him. "Apologize." He says calmly closing in on him. "What??!! Are you crazy? What the hell for?" Screams tank top. "Apologize, and make me believe that you mean it..." The man says once more getting closer. "I - I'm sorry. I'm sorry I kicked you!!!" Stampers the man. Falling to his knees. "Not to me you idiot. To him! !" He says motioning to the small wolf pup unconscious in his arm "Hell no!! You're crazy. It's just a dumb animal!!" Yells tank top now mad and getting back to his feet. But he doesn't even get to stand. With a scream of rage the man lunges forward, reaching with his free hand. It's become twice it's size covered in crimson scales. He plunges that hand into the man's chest and begins to close his fingers around the man's heart. "He's not a dumb animal. He's my friend asshole" the man says in a low simmering growl as he squeezes the man's heart. Exploding it in his hand. He then backs away and slumps on the ground. His hand back to normal. He places the pup on the ground and strokes it's fur waiting for it to wake up

Feather hears a blast and follows the sound to see the man from earlier crouching next to a small wolf pup. Her heart melted and she walked up to them. "Is he okay?" She asked, her voice sweet as honey. Darkness surrounded her feet but as she flicked her hand, the darkness faded. She sat down next to the man and looks at the pup. She smirked before standing up again, her purple dress still draped around her slender but curvy body. Her hair flowed in the wind as she observed the man.

After a few minutes the man frowned then shook his head and pulled out a strip of meat from his back pocket. He waved it in front of the pups face then set it down a few feet away. The pup still didn't react so with a grumble the man stood up grabbed the meat and began walking away. Mumbling under his breath something about an asshole. He walked past the girl with a smirk. He looked at her with a single eye. His other eye hidden behind an eye patch, and small horns protruding from the front of his hairline. he shook his head again. After he got a few feet away the pup jumped to its feet and started chasing after the man. The man started laughing as he turned around and scooped the pup into his hand. The pup quickly grabbing the piece of meat between its teeth. "Hey its mine too!! The man exclaimed grabbing the other end of the meat with his teeth and playing tug o war with the pup

Feather laughed, wrapping her arms around herself. "He seems fine enough.." She said, smirking. She observed the couple and her eyes glowed in the shadow. She looked away from them and smiled weakly. "I guess I better leave then.." She said, glancing back at them. She wanted to leave them alone, seeming they didn't need her help and considering they never did. She started walking away, stopping near the body of the guy with the blue shirt. She lifted his chin and smiled. Feather dropped him and kept walking, but as she walked past the red guy, he grabbed her leg loosely. She stopped and glanced down at the man who laid there, smiling as he slowly sat up, sliding his hand further up her leg. Feather rolled her eyes and grabbed his hand, taking it off of her. She left him as she kept walking, but the red guy shot up from the ground and wrapped his arm around her waist, carrying her off again. She shrieked and tried ripping his back, to find her powers weren't working. "Power surge.." She hissed to herself, knowing all her powers were disabled for a period of time. She was helpless. "Hey! Help!" She yelled at the man with the wolf pup before disappearing behind the corner.

Startled by the cry for help the pup barked at him. "But she's people" he Exclaims in protest. The pup barks again. "Fine, but u can't go around defending everyone who looks nice or smiles at you." He exclaimed. Dropping the pup and running back towards the girl. "Or just Cuz they give you food!!!!!" He yelled back to the pup as he rounded the corner. He spotted the man running down a busy street the girl bouncing over his shoulder screaming at him to help as he watched, amused. He laughs then starts running after them. Before he hits the crowd he leaps onto the side of the building. Running along it sideways, when he reaches the end of the building he jumps and swings on a lamp post then back on the next building. Running to the end of it and catching up to them he jumps off and lands foot first on the man's back. THE Man Falls Forward throwing THE Woman In The air AND He Reaches UP AND Catches Her THE Jumps Back Off Of Red Standing Her Up. "You ok?" He asks

Feather breaths heavily, her eyes wide. "Y-Yeah.." She said, angry at herself. "Just a stupid power surge.." She mumbled. She tried to ignite a spark in her hand but to her disappointment, her powers were still disabled. She growled and shook her hand, forcing it to work. It didn't.. Feather looked up at the man. "Thanks.." She said, turning around to walk away. She then stopped, realizing she couldn't go back to her apartment. "Crap.. They'd get me for sure.." She hissed to herself, clenching her fists. Feather sighed and covered her face with her hands, shaking her head.

The man looks at her curious. And frowns "You can't do that.!" He exclaims. "Saying you're fine then looking all troubled!!! Which is it? You ok or not?!!" A sharp bark behind him signals the pups arrival. He turns back "I WASN'T YELLING AT HER!!! NOW I'M YELLING!!!!!" He yells out his hands waving jn the air

Feather takes a step back from the man, her eyes wide. "Calm down.." She said, her eyes blazing. "I'm fine, I just can't go back to my apartment. It's nothing, it's just that there's this guy in my building who's hell bent on killing me.." She said, rolling her eyes. She walked closer to the man and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll be fine, promise.." Feather smirked and turned to walk away again, bending down to pet the pup before standing up again. "You don't have to worry about me.." She replied, her voice sweet.

"Bah fine!!! I guess people trying to kill people is normal around here" He says sarcastically walking back to the pup. "Umm, where can I find food? I need food." He asks the girl, plopping down next to the pup who jumps onto his lap to be petted

Feather stared at him, annoyed. "Food? Yeah, you can find food about anywhere, but you can only find good food in one place.." She said, putting her hands on her hips. "And that's Granny's Diner." She said, her eyes growing warm. After a moment of thinking, she replied. "I'll show you where it is if you want to, though it's a bit away from here." She trailed off at the end, realizing it's take hours before she would reach the diner without her super speed. "Meh, forget it.. It's just a waste of time, I'll take me hours to get there without my powers." She turned away from them and started walking off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back