• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

Feather wondered why he wouldn't show her what was under the eye patch, but ignored it. She realized her dress was soaked and sighed. "Shouldn't have done that.." She mumbled. She turned into her wolf form and the pup rushed over to her. He hopped up on her back and laid down, cuddling his muzzle into the fur on her neck. She smiled and reached down to touch her muzzle to his. He barked happily and she howled to the moon. he then looked down at her belly and clenched her jaw. "Follow me!" She yowled as she sprinted off, the pup still resting on her back as she bounded over a bush and weaved around the trees until she came to a clearing. There laid an abandoned house with the broken sign that read, Granny's Diner. She smiled and waved her tail.

He smiled and ran after them jumping over brushes laughing and yelling "Foood!!!!!" He came to the house smiling and looked over at your wagging tail his eyes going back and forth. "Food now?" He asked eagerly

Feather smiled and let the pup slide off her back. She turned to him and padded over, turning into her human form, standing inches away from him. "Now, unless you don't want to get your hands dirty, let's go get some food." She turned away and started walking off. "And by that, I mean hunt." She said, turning into a snow white fox. She clawed her way up a tree and scented the air. Soon, she hopped down from the tree on the opposite side, turning cat before landing beside a squirrel, biting down on it's neck. She grabbed the limp body in her jaws and walked back to him, her black tail wagging back and forth. "You wanna have a go?" She said as she laid down her prey, licking her lips.

He smiled watching her. "MY TURN!!" He yelled jumping over her. He ran to the house and jumped to the rooftop. He whistled calling for the pup who climbed the side of the house to sit at his side. He sat down cross legged and closed his eyes taking a few deep breaths. His horns began to glow and a flash of light and a small popping sound and he had a long hunting spear in his hands. A few seconds later he smiled as he sniffed the air. He stood up facing west and held the spear up over his shoulder. He opened his eyes and threw the spear savagely into the trees yelling "Kai!!" At his call the wolf changed and bound off after the spear which landed with a wierd thud followed by a loud screech and squeal. He cheered as he jumped down to follow the wolf. Coming back out with spear in hand and a huge tucked bore on his shoulder. He dropped it next to the squirrel triumphantly " Now we eat!!"

Feather giggled, amused. She laid down in her wolf form but turned human as she rolled over on her back. She closed her eyes and breathed out before swiftly sitting up in her cat form. She devoured her squirrel and offered some to the pup. She laid down on her side and once more closed her eyes. Her tail twitched and she yawned. "I think I'm gonna take a... Nap.." She said as she drifted into sleep. As a response, she turned human and her breathing slowed, her blonde hair covering her eyes and her nose, her red lips and pale chin the only facial characteristics seen.

He looked her over noting she was fast asleep. He turned around and closed his eyes, concentrating his horns glowed again and he blew air onto the boar. The air quickly turned to fire and a dull glow emanated from beneath his eyepatch. In seconds the boar was cooked thoroughly. The wolf watched excitedly as dinner was prepared and then it dived in tearing at one side. The man dug in with his hands then eventually savagely using his mouth. By the time they were done they both sat back with little pot bellies using the smaller bones of the huge carcass to pick at their teeth. They both let out a large belch then broke out laughing. A few minutes later they remembered the girl had fallen asleep so they tried hard to hush up. Looking at the stars he laid on the ground. He turned over and saw the girl. Curiously he crept closer as the pup curled himself next to his leg. He watched her breath and sleep fo a while. Watching her face and her lips and he started to get that dazed feeling again. "So this is a woman" he whispered to himself. He lifted a finger to touch her lips. And stared curiously. He frowned then touched his own lips. Then he did the same with her ears and his. Her nose and his. Then her chest and his. He sat up and roused the pup. The pup looked up and him annoyed. "She's much softer than me? And smaller? Why?" He asked the pup. The pup seemingly rolled it's eyes and turned away to sleep. He shrugged and laid back down and was soon asleep patting his full belly.

Feather woke up, yawning slightly. She licked her lips and wrinkled her nose as she scented someone else's scent on her lips. As she opened up her senses, she found the same scent on her ear, her nose, and her.. chest. She sat up and searched for the scent before widening her eyes as she recognized it. It was the man from last night. She growled and turned into her fox form. She jumped at him, rolling him over, before landing ontop of him, turning into her human form, sitting on his belly. She slapped his face to wake him up. "Wake up! Why did you touch me? I know you did, I can scent it!" She hissed.

At the commotion the wolf aroused and jumped at the girl, knocking her off. The man rolled back and pulled a sword, seemingly out of thin air, his horns still glowing he growled savagely "What are you on about??!!!!" He yelled, the pup now in his adult form standing in front of him ready to attack.

Feather growled and turned into her wolf form. "You touched me!" She snapped as she turned human. She folded her arm over her chest. "Do you know how insulting that is? You can't just touch a woman while she is sleeping! Especially not on my chest!" She hissed and a tear streamed down her face. She turned away from them and shook her head, starting to walk out of the clearing. "Do you even know what a woman is...?" She muttered.

He stood up straight staring at her blankly. "Did I insult you? I'm sorry. I'm not used to people, I don't really know what customs are normal. I mean last night everyone was busy killing each other, and kidnapping. And you live around someone that wants to kill you, ssooo, I don't know whats normal" He says confused starting to lose himself in thought. "I was just seeing how you were different from me." He says mater of factly. Still holding his sword, wary of the girl. Then seeing how distraught she is, he feels a little confused. "I'm sorry?"

Feather stopped in her tracks and listened to him. "You did insult me.." Was all she said. She sat down on the ground and sighed before looking back at him. She patted the grass in front of her. "Come. Sit. I'll tell you about how I'm much different from you. If you're going to stay in The Capital, you need to know what a woman is.." She said, her eyes still cold with anger.

He let his sword vanish, and the pup changed back as he walked and sat on the grass, a confused look on her face. He sat down determined to learn, this was the longest interaction he ever had with another human. Normally he watched from affar, recently he had been given to learning more about them so he visited the capital. Now he's getting what he wanted, more knowledge on human customs.

Feather glared at him before sighing. "First off, the female is more slender, usually. If you look at me, then at you, you have more muscles, while I'm more slender. I am also more fragile, meaning you can't throw me around like you did yesterday.." She snapped. "Either way, females are also usually smaller than males, something you found out yesterday as well I see." She growled but kept her cool. Feather smiled. "There's a lot of differences really, but there are some that I would rather not talk about." She said as she blushed, her face going red. "For example, females look a lot different when they are naked than what males.. Look like." She shot up, uncomfortable. "Any questions? I need to take a bath, it's so warm out." She said as she stretched.

"We're different? Naked??!!" He asked even more confused. She said bath and he looked down at the pup. "Bath time Kai!!!!" He said running back through the trees kicking his boots off each step of the way. Then he took a huge leap that cleared the tree line pulling his pants off in mid-air and diving into the water. Kai right alongside him

Feather sighed as she covered her eyes with her hand, standing at the bank. "Okay, I just lost interest in water.." She said. She didn't want to see him naked, nor did she want him to see her naked. She shook it off as she sat down a bit away from the bank, the happening of yesterday fresh in her mind. She laid down and looked up as the sun's rays beat down on her, her breathing slower and harder after a while. She sat up again and covered her face in her hands, sighing. "What I would do to get soaked..." She mumbled to herself, the thought of jumping in still out of the question.

He played in the water for a bit, then noticed the girl was on the bank. He grinned as he jumped out of the water where he was then landed with a cannonball near the bank close to her. The splash sent a huge wave of water in her direction, soon after he threw kai towards her, landing on her in a big ball of wet fur. He started laughing

Feather shrieked as she was soaked and laughed as Kai landed on her. She picked him up and kissed his nose before setting him down beside her as she sat up. "Thanks, but not cool." She said, laughing again. She turned over to her side and closed her eyes, her hair dropping down over her face. She laughed as she opened one eyes, seeing her soaked dress pressed against her body. She lifted her hair out of her face and shook her head. "Great.." She mumbled. She stood up and tried her best to squeeze the water out of the dress as it was plastered again her body, her curves standing out clearly.

He was laughing watching her. Then he stopped laughing and took a huge leap towards her. " I see, women are built weird." He says leaning in close to her, inspecting her wet clothes. "You see this Kai? I think I see how we ARE different." He says looking at her, then looking down at himself. "Women don't have to pee!!!!!!!! so cool!!!!!!" He exclaimed loudly, his eyes wide in wonder

Feather shrieked as he leaned closer and backed away, falling down on the ground. "Yeah we do.." She growled as she stood up again, continuing to squeeze out the water. She walked a bit away from them, further down the bank. She shrieked once more as Kai bounded into her legs, knocking her into the water. As Feather reached the surface, she rolled her eyes before looking down at her thin dress, soaked. "Great.." She muttered as she swam over to the bank, not climbing up, but resting her arms on the bank, the lower part of her back and her legs in the water.

"But how? You're missing your peeing part" He says holding himself to indicate what he meant. He shook his head "women are weird. I don't think I'll ever understand people" He says shaking his head in confusion.

Feather sighed. "We are not weird, just different.. It's normal not understanding!" She said and climbed out of the water, shaking a bit. She turned into her wolf form, her pelt soaked, and shook herself, splattering water at him. She turned human again and before letting him respond, she zapped away, appearing in the city. She walked into a book store and grabbed a book about female anatomy. She paid for it before appearing at the spot she was in before, by the bank. She walked over to him and smiled. "This will have all the answers you need." She said as she opened it. Feather sat down, her dress and hair dried up after her running. She flipped through the pages. "Say stop whenever you want to." She murmured.

Stop!!" He says. Pointing the the picture of a naked woman." Her chest is bigger and softer than mine. And she's missing her part too!!" He says confused"why?"

Feather laughed. "She's not 'missing her part'. Women just look different." She flipped the page to the page with a sketched picture of a naked woman's lower half. "See?" She said. She then flipped the page showing the upper half. "The reason why our chest is softer is because we have breasts. They produce milk when a baby is born so that the baby gets food." She said, feeling amused that she was teaching a grown male about this.

Umm ok" he says looking at the diagram with a scared look in his face. "Feed babies? OH LIKE MA MA AND HER PUPS!!!!" He exclaims when u explain breasts

Feather face palmed herself. "Yeah.." She handed the book to him and stood up. "Now you can explore the pictures and read, if you can that is. I'm taking a bath." She said as she walked down further along the bank. She disappeared behind the waterfall. Feather stripped out of her clothes and looked around to see if anyone was there, before diving into the water. She broke the surface and smiled as the cool water surrounded her body, cooling her down. She swam down underneath the surface and opened her eyes, seeing the crystal bottom of the lake. She smiled and resurfaced, swimming around a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back