• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

He sat in the grass stark naked reading the book. Scared grossed out and amazed at the same time. Soon his belly started rumbling. He looked up towards the water he heard the girl a few seconds ago but couldn't see you now. "Hey lady!!!!" He shouted. When he got no answer he jumped into the water looking for the girl. After a few seconds he went near the waterfall. "We were here before. Maybe she's here." He says to himself treading water. "Well I'm hungry, I'll just bring two boars in case she wants to eat...but she ate a squirrel. I'll bring her 2 squirrels just in case" he says out loud turning away to head towards the shore where Kai was waiting for him

Feather dove down to the bottom again after putting on her panties and bra, not wanting anyone to stumble upon her naked in the woods. She laid down on the bottom and gasped as she felt the cold surface against her bare skin. She shot up to the surface and gasped for air. She then laughed as she floated on the surface, looking up at the sky. After a while she got bored, so she dove down again and explored some more, her dress still lying up on the bank as she just wore her bra and panties.

He heard her splashing about again. So he turned around and saw her swimming. He started swimming over to her then dived down. Touch the floor of the lake and pushed himself up to the surface grabbing her in his arms in the way up and into the air laughing. "FOOOOOODDDDD" He yelled then dropped her into the water as he dropped down next to her laughing. "I'm hungry" he says to himself aloud. "Aren't you??!!" He asks excitedly waiting for her to surface

Feather shrieked and then closer her mouth as she fell into the water. As she resurfaced she stared at him. "What did I say about women being fragile.." She hissed. She tried to keep a straight face, but she couldn't. She laughed and smiled, tears streaming out of her eyes. "I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying!" She exclaimed before turning around and started swimming towards the bank. "Yeah, I am kind of hungry." She replied as she started climbing up on the bank, gasping as the cold breeze touched her bare skin.

A look of confusion crossed his face."But it's water." He mutters as he swims to follow her out of the water. He watches her as she gets out of the water and follows her. He hears her gasp and realizes that she's cold from the breeze in his hair. He steps closer and the air around her warms up. "How come I don't have clothes like that?" He asks about her undergarments. "Why do people wear different sets of clothes. Those don't protect anything. They're like cloth." He says curiously trying to feel the fabric on bra with a poke then a rub with his pointer finger.

Feather grabbed his hand and took it off her breast. "Don't touch that." She snapped. "It's what I wear under my clothes. Usually men wear it too, except they wear boxers instead of panties and they don't wear bras." She said as she squeezed the water out of her hair. She shivered again as the wind blew through her hair and leaned in closer to him, putting her hand on his chest. She blushed and shrugged away, standing up, as she realized what she was doing. "Come to think about it, you should get a pair." She muttered. She put on her dress and zapped off, appearing seconds later with a bag. She opened it and threw three pair of boxers at him. "Put on one pair." She ordered him as she took out two pair of shorts and a linen. She pulled the dress of over her head, exposing her belly, before putting on one of the shorts. They didn't go so far down, pretty short, but they were better than just panties. She threw the other pair, being shorts for guys, at him. "Put that on too." She put the linen back before taking out sunscreen. She applied it to her belly, neck, arms and legs. Feather then looked up at him. "Once you're done putting that on, can you apply the sunscreen on my back?" She asked and raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow.

He looked at the clothing in confusion. "You want me to put on both pairs? Why? It makes no sense. " he exclaimed. He shrugged and threw the shorts at her then put in the boxers and stretched his legs. "I guess I can hunt in these" he says when done. "What's that ointment for? Are you hurt?" He asks before putting some in her back.

Feather gasped as he applied the sunscreen on her back, his hands cold. "No, it's to protect against the sun. Since my mother was half demon, half vampire, I'm a bit sensitive. The sunscreen will protect the skin." She explained. "You have to put on the shorts as well, the boxers are what you wear under.." She added, rolling her eyes and laughing. As he finished applying the sunscreen she stood up and walked back to her bag. She took out a bikini top and turned away from him. She reached behind her back to unclip her bra, but couldn't reach. She groaned. "Can you help me with this? I can't reach it." She said, blushing terribly.

He looked at her confused. "Why do I have to wear both??. What does it feel like for the sun to hurt? It's never hurt me. I don't really even know what it's like to burn myself with fire." He says staring up at the sun. "The sun is my friend." He mutters before walking to you. "What do I do? Oh I got it!! It's like a trap. I'll cut you out!!" He exclaims, a razor sharp talon extended from his finger slicing the fabric then returning to normal. "There you go" he says proudly. Happy he managed to do something right

Feather shrieked. "No.." She hissed. She shook her head as she folded her arms over her chest. "Whatever.." She took her bra off and growled as she looked up to see him staring at her. She tied the knot around her neck and around her back as she put on the bikini top and ran her fingers through her hair. Feather turned to him and smiled. "What do you think?" She asked and looked down at her outfit. Her belly was flat and she had thin but strong legs. Her body showed several signs of her curves and there weren't too much, but not too little.

Beeaauuutifulll" he breathed. This was his first time seeing a human woman this way. His heart started pounding and his blood racing. He had never felt like this except when hunting big prey. And that was pure adrenaline. This was different. Something primal and animalistic. Something he never knew existed. The eyepatch started to emit a low red light behind it. And his regular eye flared with a strange excitement. After a few moments he had to stop looking at her. He looked down at his hands and flexed them to feel the blood coursing through his veins."What's going on with me?" He muttered to himself

Feather laughed at his comment then stopped and looked at him, narrowing her eyes. She walked up to him and laid her hand on his shoulder. "Are you okay?" She asked, her voice filled with worry. She let her hand drop to his chest and felt his heart beating. She smiled. Feather glanced up to see a low red light behind his eye patch. She thought about removing it, but decided not to. She laughed again and took his hands in hers. She put them on her back as she wrapped her own arms around his neck, resting her head on his chest. "It won't harm you, promise." She said as she tilted her chin up to look at him and smiled.

Feather smiled. "Nothing." She replied. Her eyes shimmered and she smiled again. She felt a warm feeling in her chest and shivered as the rest of her body turned cold.

He could feel her body temperature dropping. His began to raise and he started radiating heat. Adjusting the immediate air around him to heat up. "What's wrong?" he asks. Not sure about how much heat people can take if they don't have dragon's blood in their veins. He looked around and found Kai watching them curiously, his head cooked to the side. Then he looked back at her "MY name is Rin"

Feather listened to him at first, not understanding. She shook herself and smiled. "I'm Feather.." She then looked down at the ground. "It's nothing, my chest feels warm, that's all. Sometimes my temperature just drops.." She explained, blushing.

He frowned. "I'm sorry that's gotta feel wierd. " He says before pulling her in for a tight hug." I've seen people do this while trying to make others feel better. Is it helping? I know it helps Kai when he's sad

Feather startled when he hugged her, but hugged him back. "Yeah.." She said. She breathed in his scent and sighed. She wrapped her arms around his neck but then let one hand slide down to his warm chest. She moved her thumb in a circular motion before she blushed. She slipped out of his grasp and walked over to the bank, staring down at her reflection in the water. "Sorry.. I can be weird sometimes.." She mumbled. She imagined herself diving down to the bottom as she did before and felt her temperature rising again. She smiled and dipped her foot in the water. I just.. Nah, why jump in? You'll just get wet again. She thought.

Mmmmm" he whispered coming up behind her. He put one hand on the small of her back, "meat, nice hot juicy meat" he whispered almost drooling spear in hand and horns gloeing. Kai was already changed and waiting. "You coming? Or do you plan on swimming all day?" He asks jokingly

Feather rolled her eyes as she looked back at him, smirking. "Let's go then!" She replied as she turned into her silver wolf form. She brushed her pelt against his leg as she rushed into the trees, howling. She soon scented a squirrel and stopped in her tracks. She dropped into a crouch and crept forwards as she spotted it. She pounced and soon, she half-buried the body in the ground. She jumped into the air as a blackbird fluttered out of hiding and brought it down and she landed on the ground. She bit down on it's throat and did the same as she had done to the squirrel. She then sat down and curled her tail over her paws, waiting. ((Gtg, sorry, reply tomorrow.))

((I'll make one more post. @andujarprime))

Last edited by a moderator:
He smiled as he hopped onto Kai ' s back and they rode past her. Spear jn hand he yells. Scaring to boars out of the underbrush. One with tusks as big as feathers arms. "Aha!!! Breakfast!!!" He yells as he throws the spear at the smaller one then rolls off of kai to face the tucked boar. He signals kai to follow the other boar and he runs in. Horns glowing, his muscles bulging he grabs the boar by the tusks as it begins to charge him. It pushes him back and his feet slide, smiling he jumps up and let's the boar drop forward. High in the air he holds his hands out and another spear appears out of thin air. Down he comes in paling the boar with a roar of satisfaction. He begins to breath fire beneath him cooking the boar. Kai shows up minutes later walking backwards dragging the other boar with his mouth. The spear sticking out of the shoulder. Finished with his boar he begins to cook and roast the second. Picking them both up in his arms he brings them to where feather is and settles down. "Breakfast!!" He exclaims excitedly

Feather laughed, amused. She dug into her squirrel and offered some to Kai. Perhaps he wanted to try? She grabbed the blackbird in her jaws and climbed up into the tree, hiding it in the fork of the tree under some loose leaves. She hooped down and turned human, walking around the clearing. Her skin was already a bit tanner, pros for being half-vampire. Feather laid down on the grass a bit away from Rin and closer her eyes as she turned onto her side. She played a bit with her hair and licked her red lips as she thought to herself.

Rin watches her while digging into his breakfast, after downing the entire boar he falls back staring at the sky for a few minutes. He sits up again "What happened? To me. Was I being hunted? I've never felt like that before, it was wierd" Rin says looking down at his hands, then at her, then at Kai who was busy digging into the other boar.

Feather still had her eyes closed. "Hmm? Oh you mean before? No you weren't being hunted.. Well, I don't know.." She mumbled, her cheeks burning hot. She opened her blue eyes and looked up at him, biting her lower lip. "All I know is that I felt it too." She simply said. If he doesn't know, I shouldn't tell him. It would just freak him out, seeing as how strangely he responds to things. She decided. It'd probably freak me out too... She added before rolling over on her belly, her head turned to face Rin. She smiled weakly. "The best thing you could ever do when you're in an uncomfortable situation or just feel weird, act on your instincts. Well, except if it's something like killing anyone." She continued before she sat up, leaning back on her arms.

Rin looks at her confused. "But killing's helped keep me alive before!!!!" He exclaims jumping up. "But I know what you mean" He says looking around the area." Umm, where did I leave my cloths?. These boxers? yeah these boxers feel wierd." He says ripping them off and running into the brush in search of his clothes." Kai!!!, help me look!!!" He calls to the wolf. As he runs off, bushes and trees can be heard in his movement, then suddenly, "OH HAI!!! THOSE ARE MINE!!!" followed by screams of surprise echoing through the trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back