• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

He smiles as he holds her trying to be gentle. "I guess this goes back to how women are fragile?" He says as he squeezes her butt lightly. And laughs when she squeaks in surprise

"Yes.." She said as she leaned forward, their lips an inch apart. "Secondly, you need to make sure you're comfortable, so comfortable you could sit like this for an entire day." She said as she shuffled a bit, making it more comfortable. She moved his hands a bit further apart. She laid one of her hands ontop of him. "Do you feel that? That's how you know that they're in the right place. There's this bone there, so make sure to remember that." She said as she pressed closer. "Third, women like to get naughty, and close.." She said as she pressed their bodied together, smirking.

"Naughty? I'm not sure I'm so familiar with that word." He says a tad bit confused. "But I'm pretty sure I like it" he says looking at how she was smiling. He could feel his heart beginning to beat faster again. "Comfortable? check. All day? Not a problem. Position. .feels right to me I guess. At least it definitely doesn't feel wrong." He says to her jokingly.

Feather smiled. "Naughty is like mischievous, but in a sexual way.." She explained as she pressed down on his manhood, smiling as she put her hands in his hair. "And for the last step, the kiss and tongue.." She said. "You already know how to 'kiss', so just add the tongue like this..." She leaned in and crashed her lips on his, sliding her tongue into his mouth. She let her tongue explore his mouth as she pressed even closer and lifted her butt a bit off of his lap. She then slowly sat down and came a bit farther away from him. She repeated it slowly, ruffling his hair.

His heart pounding away he pulled back." I see. Like this" He whispered as he kissed her again. His tongue slowly sliding past her lips, slowly searching her mouth then finding her tongue and playing with it. He pulls back then tries again. His body pulsating with excitement he releases a bit of magic. Adding a hot tingling to his touch. feeling like fireworks setting off between the two of them. He pulls back a little wide eyed. "S-sorry he stammers. His hair now disheveled and frizzled from the magic

Feather leaned in closer, pressing down on his manhood. "No please, that felt soo good.." She said as she crashed her lips on his. Sliding her tongue into his mouth she played with his tongue. She pressed closer to him. "Want to move on to the next stage, where we get naked, or is this good enough?.." She asked him as she once more slid her tongue into his mouth, exploring his entire mouth and licking and playing with his own tongue.

"W-what? There's more??!!" He asks excitedly between kisses. "Teach me!!!" He yells out. His body pulsating with heat. He was so excited it was almost like he was radiating energy

Feather smiled. "Lay down.." She said. As he did, she took off his shorts and then stood up. She slowly took off her bikini top, stripping down right infront of him, making him get an erection. "Now take off the boxers.." She said as she slipped out of her panties. "This is going to be fun.." She said as she walked over to him. (Black out)

Exhausted, he smiled as they lay there listening to the waterfall. He stretched and got an idea as his fingers touched the wager beyond their rock. He lifted her chin until they looked each other jn the eyes and he kissed her. Slipping his tongue past her lips. He held her tight and rolled them into the water coming up laughing and swimming out from the falls towards the shore.

Feather laughed as she swam beside Rin, her breathing still heavy from when they made loved. "So, how did you think that was?.." She said as she swam closer to him, once more wearing her bikini.

He dove down hit the rock floor then rocketed up and out of the water "AMAAZING!!!!" He shouted diving back in then back stroking the rest of the way to shore. Where Kai and Silver both were waiting. Silver looking mildly annoyed that the pup was biting his ears and nose trying to wrestle him

Feather laughed as she got up on shore and Silver rushed up to her, brushing her pelt against her legs. He glanced over at Rin, making sure he didn't notice. Feather petted his head before going over to Rin. She embraced him. "Glad you liked it.." She breathed into his ear. (Gtg sorry..)

He laughed along with her then hugged her tight. "Like is an understatement" he says holding her close and spinning before falling back onto the floor next to the wolves. Looking out into the water he starts talking. "Tell me, I know nothjng about you. Nothing except how beautiful you are. You're dangerous and for some reason you have these X boy friend? Is that how you say it? Well. Those things trying to kill you. Not that I'm complaining. About any of it. I'm just curious." He says in a pensive voice.

((Np ttyl))

Feather laughed. "Yes, ex boyfriends. Well, I broke up with them, left them, because I didn't love them. Some guys are too clingy I guess." She said as she laid down on top of him, wrapping her legs around his. She licked his neck from his collarbone and up to his ear. "And yes, I'm very dangerous.." She breathed in his ear playfully. She sat up. "Well, other than you already know, I'm a demon shapeshifter and I live in an apartment. My neighbor wants to kill me so he can pay for his rent and I'm in love with a man I met in a dark alley, getting beaten up by four cowards.." She said and smiled. She moved his hands to her lower back and smirked. "Nothing much really.." She muttered.

Ummm. I'm pretty sure I've heard those words from other people. Don't tell me. I can figure it out" he says a little lost." I think I understand what an ex boyfriend is. But what do you mean too clingy? And so you know, I had them right where I wanted them" he says laughing moving his hands down to her butt, squeezing gently. "I just let them think they had me. And why was that one guy taking you away? Did he need to pay his rent too?"

Feather blushed. "Erm.. Nope." She said, laughing. Squealing slightly as he squeezed her butt. She kissed his cheek. "He was after something much different." She said. Feather licked his ear and moved down to his chest. She smiled as she cupped her hands around his face and pressed down on him as she made him lay down. She still sat on his lap and bent down. She ran her tongue up from his stomach all up to his lips. She licked his lips before interlocking her lips with his, sliding her tongue into his mouth, letting it play with his after she had explored his mouth thoroughly.

"Well I hope he didn't take anything from you" he managed to slip out before the kissing began. His voice filled with concern as he was genuinely clueless and naive when it came to the evils of man. He rolled with her, now looking down at her as he began tracing kisses down her neck. Then all the way down to her stomach he stopped, looked up and smiled before tracing his tongue back up the same trail of kisses then coming back down blowing gently, lacing his breath with the hot tingling sensation of magic. ((FtB))

Feather laughed as she laid next to him, resting her head on his shoulder. She took his other hand and kissed his fingers, wrapping a leg around him so she was pressed against his side. She then leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Ok, now I'm actually going to take a bath, so stay here." She told him as she sat up and then rose to her feet, her blonde hair flowing in the breeze as she walked around to the other side of the waterfall.

He sighed "Fine fine go on" He said laying there staring up at the sky. After a few minute he thought better of it and ran to the falls and sat there watching her bathe. Mesmerized by her

Feather could sense his presence but ignored him. She stripped down and dove into the water. She turned into her tiger form and swam underneath the surface. Her fiery pelt shone under the water and she shot up again, turning human as she reached the surface. She reached up and put on her bikini again. She got up on the bank and turned into her wolf form. She shook the water from her pelt and laid down, stroking her tongue over her fur to clean it a bit more.

He watched her in wonder. He didn't know kne person could hold so many forms. When she was done he turned to face north. Standing as the wind picked up and hit him. He stared at the mountains far north and thought of home. He turned around to the rock face where the falls were and looked up. He couldn't see the top where the falls originally fell into smaller rapids ending in the waterfall he was at. He looked at his hands as they grew talons and began climbing. He hadn't climbed in a while son it took him longer than usual. But he made it to the top and looked down from the edge of the cliff. To the human eye feather would be an ant. But his superior eyesight made it seem like she was still a short ways away. He turned south in the direction of the city and smiled. He stretched and laughed as the wind blew and tickled his hair and bare chest

Feather looked up to see Rin climbing up the waterfall and smirked. "Let's surprise him.." She whispered as she shifted. Soon, her body was covered in sapphire scales. He talons shone in the sunlight and her magnificent wings spread out. She let a puff of blue fire escape her jaws as she opened them to reveal her sharp fangs. She bunched her hind-legs and shot into the sky. She flew past him and even higher, soaring above the clouds. She breathed out blue fire that seemed to glow and let out a roar of triumph.

SapphireDragonOfTheNecklaceSaphi-1.jpg

Eyes closed and lau h ING he nearly fell over when a huge blast of air buffeted him. He immediately opened his eyes. Dragon eye glowing in search of dsnger. After a moment he looked around confused. He didn't see anything. And then he heard and felt the around ur around ur bone him explode in a roar of fire. He looked up and saw the most beautiful blue dragon. Shining in the sun like millions of Sapphires. The air glowing an electric blue from the flames. He dropped to his knees staring in amazement. "Where? Who?" He started wondering. Then he heard the ground shaking roar and he smiled from ear to ear. He felt feathers presence and power in that victorious declaration

Feather soared down and landed beside Rin, folding her wings to her side. Her talons shone and her eyes were a shining green that seemed to sparkle. She nudged his chin with her bid muzzle, begging for him to join her. She let out a low growl and she sent a chill through Rin's body. She spread her elegant wings and bunched her hind-legs, ready to take off as she backed away from him. She waved her long tail slightly, growling again.

He let out a laugh then looked at her and sighed. "I can't change fully." He says sadly." I mean I can. I just don't know that I can keep control. I don't want to hurt you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back