• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

As One (Reboot)

Feather yowled and the wolves howled. One of the darker cats turned tail and ran as the pack barked and growled. Feather joined Kai as they fought the other cat while Silver bounded over to Rin. Silver knocked into the orange cat who spat and aimed a blow for his throat. Silver easily dodged and growled at the beast, lashing his tail.

He grinned dropping his spear and lunging at the cat. The cat quickly turned his attention back to Rin and snapped at him. Rin repositioned his head and the cats jaws misses by a hair as he came in wrapping his arms around the beasts neck.. he pushed himself to stand leaving the cat on his hind legs and he turned, neck still in arms throwing the cat over his side and landing on him. He began squeezing the life out of him then let go. He stood up and walked back a short distance and began to circle the cat. Silver went to run in with Kai and Rin growls savagely. "He's mine!!" Snarling the cat rights itself and jumps at him. Rin dips his should and the cat lands on him, his hand shoots up grabbing the cats scruff and the shoulder pops up as he tosses the cat into a nearby tree trunk. The cat lands with a loud thunk and shakes his disorientation away just in time to meet Rin head to head as he gets hit with a running headbutt. The cat is down and out. Rin backs up a sad look on his face." Already? I still want to play. Wake up" He says irritated by the cats unconscious form.

Feather rolled her eyes, still in her wolf form. She was pinning the other black cat to the ground, who was struggling for his life trying to get away from Feather. She bit it's forepaw and it hissed. She then slashed it's belly, blood soaking her white paws, turning them to scarlet. She smiled.

Walking back towards her he smiled seeing her covered jn blood and happy. It was strange but fun. Hunting always made him happy. Hunting was always fun. And finding someone that enjoyed the hunt as much as him was amazing. He walked over And began digging into the cat not even caring that it was raw

Feather backed off and Silver joined her side, wrapping his tail around her. She didn't realize and so she sat down next to him, licking her paws to clean the blood away. He rasped his tongue through her fur and she flinched, growling at him. He growled back as he licked her muzzle before walking away. "Toms.." She muttered.

Hearing the growls he looked up. Confused face smeared in blood and traces of meat. He heard you mutter. "Toms??" He asked curiously

"Male wolves. Silver has always taken a fancy to me, but he's gotten more intense, more aggressive." She explained as she laid down on the ground, turning into her human form.

He wipes his face and fails. Only smearing more blood then shrugs his shoulders and sits next to her. "Does he realize your not really a wolf? Or am I missing something? " He asks. He looks over to see silver eyeing him menacingly. He sticks his tongue out at him and makes a face. Kai groans and rolls his eyes in between chews

Feather smiled. "Yep, he knows. Doesn't stop him from trying." She said, looking up at the sky. She saw Rin make a face and looked over to see Silver. "Come here Silver." She said and he rushed over, hopping onto her lap, licking her face. She grunted and he stopped. He laid down with his head in her lap, eyeing Rin and slightly growling. Feather stood up and raised her hands in the air. "I'm done.. I'm gonna let you two discuss this." She called as she walked into the forest.

Discuss what?" He asks lost. Then he hears silvers growl as he stands up staring him down. His face turns serious as he stands. "Oh, I see." He says walking over to the wild cat corpse and smearing blood on his chest, arms and forehead. He crouched into a ready stance as him and Silver circle each other twice before lunging at each other. Rin grabs silver around his chest pinning his head against silvers neck as silver bites down on his shoulder. With a loud gun the turn in circles then silver clamps down bringing Rin to a knee. Blood begins to drip from the bite as Rin forces himself back up and let's out a huge shrug, shoving silver up and removing his shoulder from his mouth. He squeezes tighter and silver let's out a yelp as Rin picks him up and turns with him slamming him onto the ground. The two disengage and hop back up circling each other again. Rin is smiling. Looking at him one can tell he loves fighting. He loves the excitement of competition. And silver is a worthy opponent. He had seen this type of behavior before. When a male of a species has to assert his dominance over the others. In particular a female that he favors. He was going to have to show silver exactly who the Alpha was in these woods. And who would hold claim over feather. Although, in his mind that aspect of this fight was pointless. Feather is her own person and only she can decide what she wants. But that's not how silver sees it. And in order to avoid issues. He had to resolve his problem with Silver in a manner that Silver would understand

((Sorry that took forever >. < Stoopid rl stuff lol))

((It's okay, if it's okay with you, I'm going to leave the fighting to you since that's not my strongest side.))

Feather sat in one of the trees, hiding. She rolled her eyes. "I see I didn't make myself clear." She whispered to herself. "What am I, stupid? They're males, this is what they do.." She said as she eagerly looked down at the fight.

Silver snarled and lunged at Rin jaws open wide.Rin ducked under and came up hard wrapping his arms around silvers middle and pushing him back into a tree. The tree shook from the kmpact, enraged Silver used his hind feet to reach up and claw at Rin ' s belly but only made it to his legs before Rin backed up and slammed again. Silver yelped and went to try again but Rin let him loose and jumped back. His shorts torn from the clawing his thighs bleeding. He didn't seem to feel the pain only revel in it. Silver got up and tried to circle but his ribs were bruised and his breath was all but gone. "That's enough Silver." He says calmly. Silver snarls and runs at him. Rin easily steps aside and kicks him as he runs past. Silver snarls as he drops and gets back up shakily. He shakes off the blow and comes running again jaws wide. Rin shakes his head. "Fine. But you aren't going to win this Silver." He says as he meets him head on and they begin wrestling on the ground. They toss and turn for a couple of minutes Rin ends up putting silver in a headlock. "I'm sorry that I kicked you. That's not how beasts of honor fight." He whispers to Silver. Silver snarls and pulls his head out. They circled each other once."Silver, you will not win." Rin whispers to him. Silver didn't want to hear it he was stubborn as he was strong, he let loose another snarl and charged at him. "Fine, I'll end it then." He says, smile gone, his eyes serious. He catches Silver mid charge by sidestepping then grabbing his neck and pushing down. Pinning silver down and looking him in the eye. He moved his head to look at silver with his dragon eye. And they had a stare down. In the span of 30 seconds neither one moved. Just looked into each others eye. He made sure that Silver would see the strength in him. The ferocity with witch he would protect the ones he cared about. Especially Feather. And he made sure to instill in him a clear resolution of what would happen should anyone challenge him again. Afterwards he stood and let silver rise. Silver offered his neck to him in submission. Rin nodded and patted it gently. "You're not any lesser than me fine friend." He says reassuringly as he walks away towards where feather left. "Let's go find her before she starts to think one of us is dead" he says with a laugh

Feather hopped out of her tree and as she turned into her cat form, lands on Rin's shoulder. She purrs and licks his cheek before hopping down. She turned human and Silver seemed happy to see her, but he kept true to his word. Feather made him lay down and used dark magic to heal his bones, his breathing evening out. She then healed his other wounds before she turned and did the same to Rin. "There, now I am going for a bath, so both of you stay here." She said as she turned around, taking off her shorts and continuing to walk towards the lake in her bikini.

He flexed and stretched than smirked devilishly. "Yep got it" he says loudly. "Stay here. You heard her" he says to Silver as he runs off in her direction but a few feet further down so that he's running across from her and doesn't run into her. He gets to the tree line as he watches her jump into the water. He waits a few minutes and let's her enjoy her "privacy" then takes a running start and jumps incredibly high. He curls himself and cannonballs right next to her sending the water and her out and up. He comes up for air laughing at her

Feather shrieked and growled at Rin. "Seriously.." She muttered before going back into the water. She swam up to him and wrapped her legs around his waist. She leaned in and crashed her lips on his, sliding her tongue into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

His kisses her back wrapping his arms around her. Then he gently pulls away and looks at her. "Now, you have to catch up to me. If you really want to go again. Let's see if you can beat me to the fall" he says with a mischievous smile and he picks her up and tosses her further from the waterfall. He laughs as she goes flying through the air and he dives and swims towards the fall

Feather growled playfully and turned into a phoenix. She caught herself in mid-air and flew towards the waterfall. She turned human and lands standing on his shoulders. She presses him down as she dives and reached the waterfall first. "I won!" She exclaimed happily.

Being plunged down he finishes the dive all the way to the bottom then pushes off rocketing to the surface. He comes up behind the falls hitting his head on the overhang. "Ugh" he says as his eyes shut in pain. He starts laughing at himself as he grabs her and kisses her. "Cheater" he whispers coming in for another kidd. His voice barely heard with the crashing of water around them.

Feather embraced him and kissed him, then broke off. "So, you in for learning how to really kiss?" She asked, smiling. She wrapped her legs around his waist and leans in real close.

He laughs "yes teach me great master. I have much to learn in the ways of your love" he says jokingly as he kisses her. Pushing her against the wet cavern walls beneath the falls. blood rushing, and heart pounding loud enough to drown out the sound of the water around them as they entangle themselves and lose themselves to their love (FtB)

Feather smiled and rested her head on his shoulder. She pressed herself as close as possible to him, wanting all of him at once.

Closing his eyes smilibg. He felt as if he would burst. Rin has never felt this way. And he barely knew her!! But that didn't matter. There was plenty of time for that later. All that mattered was now. He picked her up and sat her on the edge of a large wet rock and he looked up at her. " I don't know anything about you. But I feel like I've always known you. As if I haven't lived a day that you weren't a part of. What did you do to me?" He asks jokingly. Resting his hands and his head on her lap.

Feather smirked. "Still need to teach you how to properly kiss." She said as she leaned down and kissed his forehead. She cleared her throat. "It's all about the tongue." She explained. "Come here and I'll show you.." She said as she patted the spot next to her, motioning for him to sit.

"Alright. Lesson 1. Tongues!!" He exclaims as he jumps onto the spot next to her and waits impatiently. Not unlike an eager child awaiting a treat

Feather grinned before leaning in. "Before that, you need to learn how to handle a woman. Some like it tough and rough, and others like it soft and calm. I like it both." She said as she sat down astride on his lap. "So, first, either hold your hands here," She moved his hands down to her lower back. "or here." She then moved her hands further down to her butt. "If you have them down here, you have to be careful not to squeeze too hard, it's sensitive." She continued.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back