• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Hey Sherwood Sherwood , first of all sorry for not responding - I'm totally fine with moving forward (I know that there's already a post up, just wanted to agree in hindsight, so to speak). I'm still alive, but another beloved person is not; my granny passed away on Thursday morning, and as to be expected, my thoughts have been elsewhere because of that.

My condolences for your loss. Take all the time you need.

With the slow response time right now, I am wondering if we shouldn't go ahead and wrap up the vacation and have the game continue on with the move to Monument City for the next part of the story.

Any thoughts? I don't want to force this on anyone, but if the players are at a loss for posting ideas, it might be the best course since I'm just winging the vacation stuff right now.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Orikanyo Orikanyo Psychie Psychie Silanon Silanon AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight

Well shit i'm sorry to hear silanon!

And for skipping... i'm fine with it.

The other games I was in stalled, so perhaps we should keep up the beat.

Besides, the couple had their moment.

Monument City or continuation of vacation day, it's up to you guys. I'm partial to the idea of doing either. This one is a flexible person on the postage.

If Monument is chosen, maybe a pseudo-summary of events like the doc finally getting lucky, the gang going on some swimming/diving adventures, passionate nights, a bar fight or beach competition or two. Stuff that happens at a vacation really.

Wait, what the bloody fuck? I missed so many damn posts what in hell!n!

Fuck rpn.

I'm getting a damn morning post in either way we go, want something for doc just to slap notify in the face.

With the slow response time right now, I am wondering if we shouldn't go ahead and wrap up the vacation and have the game continue on with the move to Monument City for the next part of the story.

Any thoughts? I don't want to force this on anyone, but if the players are at a loss for posting ideas, it might be the best course since I'm just winging the vacation stuff right now.

ViciousVip3R ViciousVip3R Orikanyo Orikanyo Psychie Psychie Silanon Silanon AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight
I'll likely have to hold off on posting for now, I'm in the middle of desperately trying to churn out a 2,200 word paper due first thing tomorrow, and on top of that I have swim practice at 6. So it will probably be an all nighter for me, you guys can go ahead and advance the story without me. We can pretend I tagged along silently the whole time or I can reparate some posts for Marcus at a later time.

I have context in mind for each and everything that happened believe it or not.

Olga I can supply a picture for if she will turn up again..

Which is likely.

The doctor is tied into something.

What?

Who knows.

So, how do I incorporate this into my story? Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back