• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

The way I see it, it was the plan to dance at some point - however, as the sarge took the lead and mentioned that he wanted to see some fish, that's what we ended up doing first.

Ah ok, I guess his post could be interpreted that way, but I still think it would make more sense to dance first since he says "Fine fine, if you want to dance with your lieutenant that badly I'll indulge you, perhaps...". I guess I'll see if Sherwood Sherwood can clear things up, if not then I will just disregard my last post and go swimming as well.

Sorry that I missed the dancing comment earlier. We have two choices: we do a quick rewind back a little bit for a dancing scene, or we continue on with the nighttime dip. Either one is fine with me. I just want to make sure that everyone is enjoying themselves and having some fun with their characters.

I think I would be more comfortable if we went back to the dancing scene so the story progresses chronologically, but then we can continue to the swimming, and just have the swimming posts go there so that effort is not wasted. Is everyone else ok with that?

I'm up for whatever, guy is stuck in a run either way.

Either way's fine for me - since dancing first works better for Viper's character, I'd say that'd be the best way to handle things, though.

I did mention the beach and swimming with Heiny to have him have something to do aside from watch somebody dance.

I'll admit... kinda stuck really...

I just don't want to rush anyone ahead if you are not ready. I can add to my post to move ahead if you like.

Sorry, I'm just sorta outta juice, not sure what to do atm >.<

I am considering bumping to the next day. Any objections?

Just remember not to go into too much detail with your scene. No sense in getting in trouble with the moderators.

the less wrist slapping the better.

Indeed. I am an innocent wisp of a girl, after all. No need to get into too much detail of the night. I might not be able to handle such naughty thoughts. :angels:

Indeed. I am an innocent wisp of a girl, after all. No need to get into too much detail of the night. I might not be able to handle such naughty thoughts. :angels:
You? An innocent wisp of a girl? <snort> Ok, we'll go with that.

Ok. I'll bump us to the next day in a bit. So, has anyone heard from Silanon Silanon ? He's been silent for a while.

No word has reached the ears of many.
I had to crack up at the innocent wisp line. Nicely done~
Let the fade to black moments begin and the "aftermaths" commence! ^;3^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back