• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

wait, why did it roll here?

bah...

Ah yes Sherwood Sherwood I think I get a 19-20 crit range due to JKD

and is that right i'll get on it.

only in a drunken brawl can you get punched AND still do a fancy kick to the head.

For those without access to a book, the basic melee strike damages are as follows:

backhand strike (average): 1d4
backhand strike (Martial Arts): 1d6
punch: 1d4
Martial Strike: 2d4
elbow/forearm: 1d6
Power Punch: does double damage, but counts as two attacks

kick attack (average) 1d8
Karate kick attack: 2d6
Leap Kick: 3d8 but counts as two attacks
knee: 1d6
backwards sweep: no damage, knocks down opponent if successful (loses one melee action)
Power Kick: like the Power Punch, does double damage but at the cost of two actions.
I'm doing a backhand strike(martial arts) so I thought I would need to roll 1d6, but you all rolled a d20, so I rolled that too just to be safe. Just take the one that is correct. I might be a bit slow in posting since I am overwhelmed with work right now.

I'm doing a backhand strike(martial arts) so I thought I would need to roll 1d6, but you all rolled a d20, so I rolled that too just to be safe. Just take the one that is correct. I might be a bit slow in posting since I am overwhelmed with work right now.
To Hit is always done with a d20 roll. Once you've succeeded in hitting your target with either a melee or ranged attack, then we handle the damage. Everything that you have done is good.

Sherwood is pretty good with being able to roll with the punches (lol) so if you make a mistake, he won't hold it against you.

I try. Don't always do a good job of it, but I do try. Even people as wonderful as I am make mistakes . . . on very rare occasions.

I could throw a dart from where I am and still hit his ego XD

i kid.

While good at ducking and dodging... the doctor might not be as good at hitting.

With the way I'm rolling for these idiots, don't be so sure about that...

Well, I did roll a little better than Heinrich did. Not by much, though.

I was somewhat tempted to have your helicopter flight get shot down in the jungle and have hilarity ensue, but I thought that everyone needed their vacation time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back