Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Discussion in 'Dice Out Of Character Chat' started by Sherwood, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Boxing is always good if you don't have it.

2. @Sherwood anything you would recromend moving forwards in the new Lieutanant?

3. Adding a point to PP will give your character another +1 to Strike, Parry and Dodge
    Military Tactics could be helpful, but it's up to you.

4. Just noticed that I still haven't chosen skills for the last two level-ups - any useful recommendations?

5. Have you picked up the Pilot Veritech and MECT Ajax skills? Some of the team has gotten those, and it does give me some more options on what I can do with you guys in the future.

6. got it.

7. Nope, didn't get those, I believe - so that'd be two of the three skill slots. Anything else that might be useful and fits well with the general theme?

8. Gymnastics is a good pick. It boosts your PE, PS, and PP, and gives you a few combat bonuses and SDC, too.

9. I'll look into that - should be able to change the sheet at some point tomorrow.

Sherwood likes this.
  10. Guess I took to long I suppous..

11. At the moment, I'm struggling to keep up with the pace of this rp - usually quite a good sign, since that means that it isn't another dead rp on my list, but I feel it's quite hard for me to get some decent interaction going at the moment. I'll do my best to stay up to date with the happenings, things will hopefully settle down at some point so that I'll have a somehow constant posting schedule again - until then, don't hesitate to move on without a response on my end, don't wanna slow everything down.

Don't know if it'd be better to simply take a break for a week or two, if that's better for story-telling purposes @Sherwood , let me know what you think - might allow you to move forward more fluidly until things have settled.

12. Expect an update later on today.

AldarisLordOfLight and Psychie like this.
  13. Sorry I haven't posted yet; the muse had left me and then I got busy with Real Life stuff. I should have a post up soon.

14. We understand Sherwood. Just get busy with the gaming stuffs when you can.