• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Sherwood Sherwood anything you would recromend moving forwards in the new Lieutanant?

Just noticed that I still haven't chosen skills for the last two level-ups - any useful recommendations?

Have you picked up the Pilot Veritech and MECT Ajax skills? Some of the team has gotten those, and it does give me some more options on what I can do with you guys in the future.

Nope, didn't get those, I believe - so that'd be two of the three skill slots. Anything else that might be useful and fits well with the general theme?

Nope, didn't get those, I believe - so that'd be two of the three skill slots. Anything else that might be useful and fits well with the general theme?
Gymnastics is a good pick. It boosts your PE, PS, and PP, and gives you a few combat bonuses and SDC, too.

I'll look into that - should be able to change the sheet at some point tomorrow.

Guess I took to long I suppous..

At the moment, I'm struggling to keep up with the pace of this rp - usually quite a good sign, since that means that it isn't another dead rp on my list, but I feel it's quite hard for me to get some decent interaction going at the moment. I'll do my best to stay up to date with the happenings, things will hopefully settle down at some point so that I'll have a somehow constant posting schedule again - until then, don't hesitate to move on without a response on my end, don't wanna slow everything down.

Don't know if it'd be better to simply take a break for a week or two, if that's better for story-telling purposes Sherwood Sherwood , let me know what you think - might allow you to move forward more fluidly until things have settled.

Sorry I haven't posted yet; the muse had left me and then I got busy with Real Life stuff. I should have a post up soon.

An IC post will be up later on tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest.

ah shoot, meant thyat second roll to be just the 1d6.

Eh? i got a crit *Obviously didn't check his rolls*

Hmm, still taking quite abit to take them down.

in the very least we're taking some of the riffraff off the others but we still need to get past to the ship..

We can always use the main guns, but we don't get any strike bonuses on it in Battloid mode.
true, might ahve to at this point.

Though I'm noticing the Sarge/Leiutenant's ability to aim is on the line of a goober with a toy pistol after the last fight with no hits XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back