• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

i may.

may have started a fight.

Hey now, a bar fight scene is a staple in books and cinema. How could I overlook this opportunity?

Captin: good work winged Hussars! You make us proud!

the day after: *awkwardly awaits punishment*

I blame liquor if things come out wierd

it's the perfect crime.
Not a German speaker, so I wouldn't know. But I used to play a game that had German, Czech, and Polish players. I was the leader of the only fully English alliance, and Google Translate literally started a war. Apparently I did something offensive by confusing Slovaks with Czechs, next thing I know, I'm being called a sloth, and they are insulting America(even though I am Canadian, my username of canuck should have given it away) I'm guessing google totally messed up the meaning of my message. So speaking from experience...you probably butchered it, lol

Not a German speaker, so I wouldn't know. But I used to play a game that had German, Czech, and Polish players. I was the leader of the only fully English alliance, and Google Translate literally started a war. Apparently I did something offensive by confusing Slovaks with Czechs, next thing I know, I'm being called a sloth, and they are insulting America(even though I am Canadian, my username of canuck should have given it away) I'm guessing google totally messed up the meaning of my message. So speaking from experience...you probably butchered it, lol
*shrug*
MAtters little WE MUST DRUNKEN KUNG FU FIGHT!

A quick refresher on SDC/Hit Point damage. When you take damage, you mark off your SDC first. This is your non-critical damage, more bruising injuries instead of lethal. Once you start to take Hit Point damage, that is when you start to suffer broken bones or other more serious injuries.

For those without access to a book, the basic melee strike damages are as follows:

backhand strike (average): 1d4
backhand strike (Martial Arts): 1d6
punch: 1d4
Martial Strike: 2d4
elbow/forearm: 1d6
Power Punch: does double damage, but counts as two attacks

kick attack (average) 1d8
Karate kick attack: 2d6
Leap Kick: 3d8 but counts as two attacks
knee: 1d6
backwards sweep: no damage, knocks down opponent if successful (loses one melee action)
Power Kick: like the Power Punch, does double damage but at the cost of two actions.

I actually never needed those thus far - there's always something new to discover :)

Reverse Turning Kick (Combination Dodge/Kick, 2d6 damage, 1/round)
Does using this turn the whole thing into one action as opposed to 1 action to dodge and another to kick?

That would be two rolls (one to hit, one to dodge) but only use one action.

Orikanyo Orikanyo , something else I noticed about your sheet; your number of attacks in the mecha are off. You should have 8 actions inside the Ajax and the VHT, not seven. Just so you know to fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back