• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Indeed. Sometimes the difference between getting hit with a massive attack or getting away scot free is just a single point.

Hey, sorry for the late reply, my alerts haven't been working so I have to manually check each thread for updates.

no worries, typically what i do is unwatch and then watch them again, and if it's a ooc a psot might keep the link going.

I just lurk online here all the time as a stay-at-home-dad. My four year old niece watches her Disney channel shows and good ol' Uncle Sherwood surfs the net.

Sherwood Sherwood we're you waiting on me to join the others or something?

i was kinda waiting to close the scene, but yea... Don't go forgetting about folks other then the lvoebirds yea hear?

If you'd like to join in the shopping trip, feel free to do so! I want the game to be more than just a endless fire fight in your mecha, so some good roleplaying is in the pipeline for now.

Psychie Psychie , if I were an evil man, I'd make you roll your Pilot Hover Vehicle skill to see if you wipe out. But, I am a kind and forgiving Storyteller, so I'll let this one slide.

If you'd like to join in the shopping trip, feel free to do so! I want the game to be more than just a endless fire fight in your mecha, so some good roleplaying is in the pipeline for now.
Just feel the conversation with the captain ended with awkwardly staring and the doctor ducking his head to leave at this point is all >.<

I ain't asking for battle, never was, I'm askin for yea to remember other folks are around, tunnel vision man.

hell, whens the last time yea poked Silanon.

Not tryin to fight or nothin', but i noticed it in the other game to, sure Avi was a fun thing but the others were just shoved to the side.

Last edited:
Just feel the conversation with the captain ended with awkwardly staring and the doctor ducking his head to leave at this point is all >.<

I ain't asking for battle, never was, I'm askin for yea to remember other folks are around, tunnel vision man.

Not tryin to fight or nothin', but i noticed it in the other game to, sure Avi was a fun thing but the others were just shoved to the side.
Yeah, it was a bit awkward. It was partially my fault though, I didn't reply in time for there to be a smooth transition, so I had to awkwardly insert myself back into the plot. I did catch that you wanted to continue by telling Marcus of the official transfer, but it had already progressed to after that fact so I kinda improvised.

I haven't replied to this before now, since I have been wondering just how to respond. I must confess that I am not the best Storyteller out there, but I do try to be open to requests and criticisms. I can only try my best to come up with a good story that will engage and entertain the people in it, but sometimes I do miss the mark. All I can say is that I hope that when I do miss something, you give me the chance to make up for it and not judge me too harshly.

If there is a scene you'd like to have, please let me know and I'll do my best to include that into the story.

Finally, you are right that I haven't sent out a bump to Silanon Silanon in a while, but I do know that in another game that I'm in where he's running that he's said he will be replying in a few days due to some Real Life issues that have delayed his posting.

I haven't replied to this before now, since I have been wondering just how to respond. I must confess that I am not the best Storyteller out there, but I do try to be open to requests and criticisms. I can only try my best to come up with a good story that will engage and entertain the people in it, but sometimes I do miss the mark. All I can say is that I hope that when I do miss something, you give me the chance to make up for it and not judge me too harshly.

If there is a scene you'd like to have, please let me know and I'll do my best to include that into the story.

Finally, you are right that I haven't sent out a bump to Silanon Silanon in a while, but I do know that in another game that I'm in where he's running that he's said he will be replying in a few days due to some Real Life issues that have delayed his posting.
It's not something that's easy to respond to, sorry.

Important fact is you did, all I ask is that it's heard, as we all learn as we go and we can never progress without feedback.

Even if it's a tad hard to swallow, I know this would be hard for me.

It's not that i'm not having fun, it's that I felt kinda kicked to the side, I made a few dialogue hooks and the scene was pushed aside. That's what had irked me so much.

And sorry for mentioning Silanon, but I try my best to at least have an inclussionary outlook on these types of games, and if somebody isn't in an event, they can always be doing something interesting, or having a conversation or something.

That's the benefit of this type of medium for a game, you don't need to only post for one scene, as long as you put a divider in the post, you can have multiple conversations running.

In person games you can't do that obviously, not like you can split your voice.

But i'm scorning or angry here, just voicing concerns and thoughts. I love year games man, I'm just voicing things i've noticed.

Hi there, first of all thanks for your worries - as I'm just realizing right now, I forgot to post a notification in half of my rps... had some real life stuff to deal with, but I should be able to slowly catch up from now on. Should hopefully be able to rejoin the action over the week-end, though I might have a ton of reading to do beforehand.

Hi there, first of all thanks for your worries - as I'm just realizing right now, I forgot to post a notification in half of my rps... had some real life stuff to deal with, but I should be able to slowly catch up from now on. Should hopefully be able to rejoin the action over the week-end, though I might have a ton of reading to do beforehand.
At least you are still with us. Take all the time you need.

Glad to hear it.

I'll be following suit with the group tomorrow, I have no better ideas on what to do, at least in the new situation.

The good news here is that we are all adult enough to have a discussion like this and not lose it and start a flame war between everyone. It makes me happy to see this amount of level headdedness in my fellow gamers.

The good news here is that we are all adult enough to have a discussion like this and not lose it and start a flame war between everyone. It makes me happy to see this amount of level headdedness in my fellow gamers.
I'm more surprised i'm coherent Considering it's 3 am right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back