• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

hes somehow managed only minor fuck ups thus far, could be considered a good track record?

AldarisLordOfLight AldarisLordOfLight Psychie Psychie
Hey, the reason I said shopping could be done later was because that still left time for your character and Moira to get some time together. That is up to you if you want that, if not then we could go right now.
Orikanyo Orikanyo Sherwood Sherwood
I was hoping to go to the bar to meet up with the doctor, sort of converge the plot lines again. Unless you guys would prefer otherwise? I am willing to adapt.

We could converge at the bar. Shopping can be quick, get a few shots off on reactions out of the reveal and stuff on the shopping before heading off to the bar scene.

I personally like that idea. Then we can all get into some hilarious trouble and get our new LT busted back down to private! Ha ha ha!

OOC: Since Moira is a Zentraedi, is she also 40 feet tall?
Normally she would be, but there is a process called Micronization that shrinks the giants down to human size. If not, she wouldn't be able to fit inside a hover tank.

Or it'd be one foot in huge hover tank.

And bilini.

Guess giants are somebody's thing.

Especially considering that the VHT is only 20-some odd feet tall.

by the way, feel free to scoot us along if you want.

the car ride atleast, I think we've got folks wanting to drink.

Quick question for you guys. Do you want to play out some of your vacation, or just hand wave this week and move on? I can go with either one.

I would like to actually go through some of the vacation time.

tbh we kinda diserve soem shenanigans after all those ones in the last battles >.<

I'm willing to go with what the majority decide. Don't make it too long though, so skip all the mundane parts.

Ok, it sounds like that enough of you want at least a little bit of your trip, so I can work with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back