• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Army of the Southern Cross - OOC

Nah I think we have lights, that aside i'd rather not go on a killing spree

So, since Moira 'knows' the layout of a destroyer, what kind of liberties can I take with giving directions around the ship?

You can make some things up, but just remember the scale you are dealing with. The ship is over 7,000 feet long, so any movement inside will be a hike.

At the moment, you are in an airlock towards the middle of the ship. There are lifts and stairs relatively nearby both to the front of the ship and to the aft section.

As each of you go by, I'll be rolling for a lucky hit on you from the guards.

Just to give everyone a heads up, next Wednesday I'll be leaving town for a week to go to Indianapolis to attend GenCon. I'll be bringing my tablet with me, so I should have some posting time, but I won't be online as much as I am now.

take your time, ion another rp it'll be go time, so I'll be a tad busy

one of three gms, and one of us will be elaving soon for a time as such I'll be pulling weight.

not to rain on parades, but we should slow abit so our fourth doesn't.. yea knoiw...

get really left behind?

Oh, be reasonable, why don't you! <grumble grumble> Curse you, different time zones! <Shakes her fist in the air in rage!>

Thanks for waiting - let me just blow up their ammo depot real quick and start a chain reaction...

If you want to blow the ship up, the fold space engines are located on level 4.... Not that I'm suggesting anything, just sayin'...

We'll do it after we complete the mission, and secure the surrender.

Well, if they don't want the ship for salvage.

Long term rewards over short term yea know.

Sooooo, what do you guys want to do? Take the plunge or go another way?

Nope on the sensor but good on the initiative. At least one of us knows what's gonna greet us at the end of the tunnel...

Sherwood Sherwood , are these troops at the elevators, or is this the entrance to the command center?
This is not at the Command Center. That is farther forward. These guys are an ambush squad waiting at the lifts in case you had decided to come down that way.

Gotcha. Just checking. That means that we are free to use our heavy guns on the mecha without too much worry about hitting the High Lord. :horns:

How much is known about the Invid at this point in time? Since Fia has History - Zentraedi, and Lore - Robotech Masters, she might potentially know a bit about them; what kind of roll would I need to make to have some general knowledge about them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back