• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Note:​

I'm new to this RP site and looking for an Arcane RP. I do play League of Legends but I'm still pretty new to the game; however, I would be fine adding some characters like Lux to the roleplay. Some things you should know about me: I am 21+ and am looking for an RP partner who is also 21+, I am looking for an RP that balances fluff, romance, angst, etc. equally, and I will not roleplay anything that has to do with eating disorders.

Looking for:​

• Caitvi (I write Vi; we can share Jinx) or Lightcannon (I write Jinx)
  • Plots: AUs, Canon-divergent, Canon (even plots with the different League skins are fine with me!)
  • Plot-driven/Good communication
  • Literate (2 paragraphs or more; we both give each other something to work with!)
  • Doubling might happen depending on the plot in which case we can share/balance characters depending on the scene
If you have any questions, let me know! :csmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back