• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. โž - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A big church! For the pastor Ofcourse, but maybe there could be like an underground tunnel that leads from the church to a field? That could be one way for the group to run from the supernatural.

A big church! For the pastor Ofcourse, but maybe there could be like an underground tunnel that leads from the church to a field? That could be one way for the group to run from the supernatural.
apparently for all of us it is big brain time

will type it up, though!

SHERIFF STILINSKI OMG

ahem, something like eichen house maybe? oooor a part Of the woods thatโ€™s off limits (for mysteriously vague reasons)

SHERIFF STILINSKI OMG

ahem, something like eichen house maybe? oooor a part Of the woods thatโ€™s off limits (for mysteriously vague reasons)
mr. sheriff noah stilinski u have my heart. cypress' dad though........ hm. choke

both of those ideas sound SICK. im using both of them

I have a very active imagination, so you can tell me to stop throwing ideas at any time.
What if there was like a curfew? Cypressโ€™ dad could have even set it since heโ€™s the sheriff. That could be when the group decides to go out โ€˜monster huntingโ€™.

I have a very active imagination, so you can tell me to stop throwing ideas at any time.
What if there was like a curfew? Cypressโ€™ dad could have even set it since heโ€™s the sheriff. That could be when the group decides to go out โ€˜monster huntingโ€™.
ooooh yeah i like that! thank u for the ideas

also i made cypress' dad the sheriff...... if anyone has any qualms with that speak now or 4ever hold ur peace
i feel like cypress is an aggressive campaign to get me back into teen wolf and I'm okay with this but my fragile free time and inability to deal with Sterek being not-canon is howling softly from the corner

i feel like cypress is an aggressive campaign to get me back into teen wolf and I'm okay with this but my fragile free time and inability to deal with Sterek being not-canon is howling softly from the corner
HEJAJDJSJD i mean if it makes u feel better me and perlino's characters are pretty much gonna be sterek........ so yeehaw

is there an ooc discord?
as soon as the character cast has been announced, yes! i just want to avoid adding people to a discord groupchat and then end up not being in the roleplay, you know? but if you want to chat i can give you my discord!

listen guys nothings ever gonna top this line from season one of teen wolf:

"where are you getting your juice, mccall?"
"my mom does all the grocery shopping."

That awkward moment when someone wants the position already being played by the group creator.

starboy. starboy. OKAY NOW YOU'RE USING FROY?

IS YOUR GOAL TO KILL ME SLOWLY?

I thought you were bringing in Emerson LOL
DSJFHDJKGHJK IM SORRY โ€” I LOVE FROY HE'S MY BABY

also, i was gonna bring in emerson but playing brothers in the same roleplay would probably make me go bleh. maybe i'll get brave and play three characters but i love matthew too much already so. he gets dibs.

also DUDE i read your characters backstory and it broke my HEART WHAT THE FUCK

DSJFHDJKGHJK IM SORRY โ€” I LOVE FROY HE'S MY BABY

also, i was gonna bring in emerson but playing brothers in the same roleplay would probably make me go bleh. maybe i'll get brave and play three characters but i love matthew too much already so. he gets dibs.

also DUDE i read your characters backstory and it broke my HEART WHAT THE FUCK

It broke my heart to write it the first time nearly a year ago

WHO KNEW SOMETHING SO PAINFUL COULD HAPPEN TO SUCH A PRECIOUS FAMILY

I'm still wondering how that ever happened

Users who are viewing this thread

Back