• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ 𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎. ❞ - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ajhgsjauajsa why does there appear to be a completed skelly already?
my procrastinating ass is s h a k i n g

Is SWANKY BBcode gonna earn us brownie points, piss you and your eyeballs off, or have zero effect whatsoever for our characters being accepted?
honestly uhhh some form of organization would definitely earn u some brownie points but otherwise i don't really care abt bbcode! i just use it cause it looks pretty

i've had my chara for this roleplay finished for like two days already adhgjs

but honestly big mood
i'm still doing hw tbh huhuhu
i feel so attackedihaveanothercsthatneedstobedoneasaptoo

anyway i cant bbcode but i live for the aesthetic👌

i'm still doing hw tbh huhuhu
i feel so attackedihaveanothercsthatneedstobedoneasaptoo

anyway i cant bbcode but i live for the aesthetic👌
take ur time dude! i haven't even made a like. due date for the forms yet. i will think of one eventually though sjdjhdj

use bbcode freebies that's what i do constantly or ask luna to make me one wkdjdfjds

honestly big mood. my life is a whole mess i need sum Guidance and apparently that guidance comes to me in the form of absolute chaotic messes
is homework included? i'm pretty much brain dead right now welp xD

take ur time dude! i haven't even made a like. due date for the forms yet. i will think of one eventually though sjdjhdj

use bbcode freebies that's what i do constantly or ask luna to make me one wkdjdfjds
i already have an idea just need time to sit down without homework in the way

gonnaheadtoluna'srequestthreadnow

is homework included? i'm pretty much brain dead right now welp xD

i already have an idea just need time to sit down without homework in the way

gonnaheadtoluna'srequestthreadnow
depends on what kind of homework,,,,, math and science absolutely hell yeah, english and history god no get it away from me

no rush at all! i promise!

good idea. good. good idea.

depends on what kind of homework,,,,, math and science absolutely hell yeah, english and history god no get it away from me

no rush at all! i promise!

good idea. good. good idea.
what kind of sorcery do you have to be good in math D: math is like bane of my existence

i'll work on it on my free time.

poppin in to say hellooo
heyo!

sorry bros for posting my girl so fast.
i had her done last night but added a few things.
i'm ocd like that.

what kind of sorcery do you have to be good in math D: math is like bane of my existence

i'll work on it on my free time.

heyo!
i've got autism, so constant patterns and formulas and whatnot are really comforting to me in a way. history changes too much and i hate it.

no rush!

i've got autism, so constant patterns and formulas and whatnot are really comforting to me in a way. history changes too much and i hate it.

no rush!
that's kind of funny since history tends to repeat itself (in making stupid mistakes)

oki oki thanks!

it's just..... the constant memorization of terms idont care about........ i Despise It...
finally done in the hw that matters most on classes later. studying dates never made sense to me lol, unless we're making a time machine, yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back