• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ ๐€๐๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž. โž - ooc

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
the coding and pictures for my girl are up! just gotta fill in the info < 3

ya'll know how hard it was to find a fc for every single family member.
i was committed, considering i put that Olive had four older brothers already.

JUST CAUSE I DO IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT Y'ALL HAVE TO โ€” i just love getting down to the nitty gritty details abt my characters. it's fun

i'm not one to be a follower, but i thought it was hella cool. it really does put a different perspective to the family!

AnimeGenork AnimeGenork oh my goodness i wasn't either until i saw that starboy. starboy. had it so i was like "agh crap."

The only time I thought about that was the family of the guy I used Dylan O'Brien for XD
But that family had 8 siblings in total, counting him... that was... Oh man

JUST CAUSE I DO IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT Y'ALL HAVE TO โ€” i just love getting down to the nitty gritty details abt my characters. it's fun

WELL NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME TEMPTED TO TRY USING THE SIBLING OF THE GUY I WAS GONNA DO because he's adorable

i'm not one to be a follower, but i thought it was hella cool. it really does put a different perspective to the family!

when u think abt it like that โ€” yeah, you right. it's just fun, i think it helps me envision the family better, at least imo.
The only time I thought about that was the family of the guy I used Dylan O'Brien for XD
But that family had 8 siblings in total, counting him... that was... Oh man

WELL NOW YOU'RE MAKING ME TEMPTED TO TRY USING THE SIBLING OF THE GUY I WAS GONNA DO because he's adorable

i just.... got the idea for cypress and i had to run with him. i am. in love with dylan. but holy crap that is a lot of siblings

DUDE DO IT!!! IF YOU'RE TEMPTED TO DO IT THEN JUST DO IT!!!!!!

when u think abt it like that โ€” yeah, you right. it's just fun, i think it helps me envision the family better, at least imo.

i just.... got the idea for cypress and i had to run with him. i am. in love with dylan. but holy crap that is a lot of siblings

DUDE DO IT!!! IF YOU'RE TEMPTED TO DO IT THEN JUST DO IT!!!!!!

Dylan is amazing I literally have a collection of gifs of him because of the character I made with him

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS ADORABLE POUND OF FLUFF BUT LET'S DO IT

I apologize for his dark past though, that was the only flaw with such an awesome family O_O

Dylan is amazing I literally have a collection of gifs of him because of the character I made with him

I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS ADORABLE POUND OF FLUFF BUT LET'S DO IT

I apologize for his dark past though, that was the only flaw with such an awesome family O_O
dude i am ALL FOR dark pasts. do it. i will fully support you.

also, side question, but i have been thinking a lot abt cypress' brother emerson and now i kinda wanna make him as a side character..... should i do it. i wanna do it. help

dude i am ALL FOR dark pasts. do it. i will fully support you.

also, side question, but i have been thinking a lot abt cypress' brother emerson and now i kinda wanna make him as a side character..... should i do it. i wanna do it. help

I say do it because I have no self control myself

If you do it, I'll make my character's closest sister a side character XD

Also, random question... but are you able to link the pages to each other?

I say do it because I have no self control myself

If you do it, I'll make my character's closest sister a side character XD

Also, random question... but are you able to link the pages to each other?
aight. emerson is now a wip.

i've got a link for the character creation thread up top and a link for ooc on the character creation, and tried to link both on the interest check but couldn't figure out how :/ it's prolly cause i am dumb but oh well

aight. emerson is now a wip.

i've got a link for the character creation thread up top and a link for ooc on the character creation, and tried to link both on the interest check but couldn't figure out how :/ it's prolly cause i am dumb but oh well

You could put it under lore, maybe? That's what I always do cuz I don't like making separate lore pages XDDDDD

You could put it under lore, maybe? That's what I always do cuz I don't like making separate lore pages XDDDDD
well i've got all the lore i've already typed up on the character creation thread, and was planning on making a lore page for actual lore of the town (locations etc etc). links are on the original interest check and whatnot though, on the last tab

ohmygod, lol, you people are insane and i love it hahahah

I really should be doing my homework but instead I'm looking for gifs to put in the code ugh
what a mood. i almost did that yesterday

i've got nothing but time and way too fuckin much to say, babey!

a good chunk of my day is spent finding gifs for roleplays. i do not blame u.
i used to have too much time on my hands.... now i have none weeps

i used to have too much time on my hands.... now i have none weeps
see that was me this summer and then i started working and life got crazy then school started up. now im staying up until like 10 doing absolutely nothing. wadegfrjdfh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back