• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anything non fandom

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Hi !

I'm simply looking for a partner for a 1 on 1 who's got their own ideas already. I just don't enjoy fandom so much and would prefer if the idea was yours.

I've been trying to pull people into my worlds recently, and I would love to do just the opposite, and enjoy something I don't know. If you've got any idea, be it modern, fantasy, sci fi, I'd love to hear about it and give it a try. I'm pretty open minded and don't give a care about weird stuff, what sex/gender/whatever are the characters, etc. All I'd like is that your wanted story isn't only about romance, some is fine though.

I'm able to prepare a character rather quickly to fit in any given setup and will do so happily.

Now I don't want fandoms but I guess what we like to watch/read is still a good indication so here are a few stories I am into, and that I think usually inspire me ?
Berserk
Star Wars
Lord of the Rings
Game of Thrones
Basically all of Miyazaki's movies
Hunter x Hunter
Jojo's bizarre adventure
D. Gray Man
Gate/ Re:zero / Isekai stuff
Soul Eater
The Call of Chtulhu ( Yup! )
And many others but yeah.