• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Witchylyrik

One Time Luck
Sup! Anyone looking to do an angsty / fluff ( oc x oc ?? ) roleplay?

Also, I apologize for being totally dead on this site, ( + even when I wasn't, my mental health was sucky, so I certainly wasn't completely active then, either. ) . But I'm back! :D

Some new-ish fandom/s I have gotten into recently and / or are obsessed with currently.
( • = gotten into. )
( Bold = Obsessed with. )

Toilet-bound Hanako-kun .
• The walking dead .
• Toradora ( Kinda just wanna play as a tsundere? ) .

Alsoo, a few concepts / aus / tropes / etc I really, really, really wanna do.

• Some sorta mindwipe thing. For example: The two main characters of ours are dating until something happens, causing one of their minds to be wiped, making it where they'd have to remember each other all over again.
• Ghost x human.
( Sorta like in tbhk. Example, there's a ghost said to grant anyone's wishes for something in return. The human agrees to these rules, but slowly finds themselves falling for the ghost. )
• Traitor au, traitor au, traitor au!! / Or hero to villain. ( My hero academia would probably make the most sense for that au, but if you've got any ideas, lemme know. )
• Vigilante au.
• Singer / actress or actor / etc x fan.
• Enemies to lovers.
• Accidentally married in Vegas.
• Fake dating !! ( Like, "There's this wedding that I have to go, and when my parents asked who I was bringing.. I said your name?", or "My ex just dumped me, can we fake date to make him jealous?" Kinda thing. )
• Mortal x immortal. ( The immortal has to watch their beloved died over again, but the mortal comes back each time as someone new, and they fall in love every time. )
• Best friends who become roommates with each other, thinking it'll be fun, but in the end, they fall in love.
• Flower shop / tattoo parlor. ( Another version of bad boy x good girl and so on in a way, I guess. I love these totally opposite pairs. )
• Customer / Barista.
• Hero x villain. ( But make it newbie hero x rather unknown villain. Say one, or both of them aren't aware of each other's statuses, and so they date; Only to figure out who one another is at the worst time. Example; The hero's called to the scene of an attack, and shows up, only to see the villain. )

Okay! That's all I could force out of my brain right now. If you're interested in anything I've listed, or not, don't be afraid to suggest stuff. We can totally brainstorm on something else if these aren't catching your attention.

Last edited:
Hi :) I've never use this site before but have been rp-ing on other games/sites for a while now and wanted to try broaden things! I've only ever really done OC X OC and thats what I feel most comfortable with :D

Hi! Idk if this is still open of not but I'd love to do an immortal x mortal ocxoc with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back