• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Sargent: we just got tipped off that there was a visiter from a different world I watch from the rooftop

I run through the alleyway and the alleyway has a opening next to chris and I step in a puddle and it makes the chupacabra alert and I keep running

Last edited:
I say "Chupacabra dont get him get away" As beast goes rushing after. With its fast movement it gets to protector.

"You can kill him Chupacabra!" In one fast dash, Chucabra gets behind weird man, and gets its fangs into him with claws holding him tight."

I tell him "I can combine you with Chupabra into a creature called Wendigo since Chupacabra listens to me you will partially be obedient to me.It will make you stronger, but monster-like. I am in a hurry so, decide."

I tell him "I can combine you with Chupabra into a creature called Wendigo since Chupacabra listens to me you will partially be obedient to me.It will make you stronger, but monster-like. I am in a hurry so, decide."
The clone disappears and I am in the jungle and I climb up into a treehouse

As Cal begins to regain consciousness after he passed out after there days without sleep. He realizes the furrie is gone. He walks towards the area he last saw them and sees a disturbance in the ground. Almost like something big went into flight here.

I kick the Chupabra and I jump up and grab a fire escape and I climb up it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back