• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
(My character has purple eyes Brown hair sweeped to the side, and has a height of 5'5". Around 13 years of age in looks but is actually pretty old. That's the most I can give right now)

Aight

Eep2 (3).png

A violent explosion rips deep through the jungle. An unidentified flying object fell from the dark night sky. After a while, one of the many small entrances to the UFO opens wide, providing a strange machine that was lit in the dark. It walked out, omitting short chirps as it surveyed the surrounding area.

After analyzing its landing location, it noticed a strange entity in the distance. It turned around briefly, seemingly to command the vehicle to shut its doors. Then it whipped its glowing head back around and extended a small mechanical arm from its torso. Aiming it towards the unknown being, it shot a high powered pulse beam.

The creature, dumbfounded by the entity's sudden disappearance, began to frantically search its surroundings. Its small mechanical arm that extends from its chest waved around the pistol in its claw, ready for a possible attack.

I look at the creature as it looks around and I jump from the tree landing it a couple feet behind it and I hold a red and blue sword in my claw

Last edited:
(I suppose I should've said that this creature is not huge, it's just human-sized.)

As the machine is looking around, it suddenly hears a THUD from behind it. It whips its gun towards the entity and clumsily fires a shot at it. It begins to stumble after being startled.

The bullet hit my shoulder as my eyes glow the crystal on my chest glows and the bullet wound starts to heal "what ever you are you just pissed me off" I charge at the creature

Users who are viewing this thread

Back