• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Otaku Life!

T h e F o o l]...Well have fun building back the fourth wall after that post.... [/QUOTE] You've exposed secrets that shouldn't've been exposed! [QUOTE=Rantos] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16263-pyosimros/ said:
@Pyosimros[/URL] @CandidFox Hey you two. I just wanted to say that recently posting as been a little hard. So my next post may take long to pump out then preferred.
UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Nah, it's fine. My school, for some odd reason starts exams way later so this week is exam week for me so I'll be filled up on that anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
Pyosimros said:
You've exposed secrets that shouldn't've been exposed!
UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Nah, it's fine. My school, for some odd reason starts exams way later so this week is exam week for me so I'll be filled up on that anyways
What has been done cannot be taken back.

1465179521023_zps6sjjrzdp.jpg

@Rantos @Pyosimros

ANOTHER DOODLE!! >:U

cause why not

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL YAAAAS XDDD

Kazuki x Aoi x Takana? Asdfghjkl

Or is it just the filter < V >

I can imagine these trio become best of friends.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Good Job :D
You have now inspired me to use my Nonexistent Editing Skills for the characters as of now. I have now made no progress whatsoever...

BSW6QqV.jpg

Behold the Trash Made by Trash

[/QUOTE]
It's glorious!

Rantos said:
It's glorious!
I think it is too early to call it glorious, there is about fifteen more characters to add in - not to mention the background...

EDIT 1: But thanks :D

*Seeing people liking your editing... it fills you with DETERMINATION. (Well now you know. The cancer has spread to this thread.)

Dammit you guys are tempting me to use my crappy editing skills! > :o

I blame you guys if I send the most cancerous pictures you've ever seen!

Sorry everyone, I'm going to have to leave this roleplay due to some crazy events that had occurred. I hope you guys will understand, I'm not sure how long I will be offline from rpnation, but hopefully it won't take long. I had fun in this roleplay though :)

yumiyukifan1 said:
Sorry everyone, I'm going to have to leave this roleplay due to some crazy events that had occurred. I hope you guys will understand, I'm not sure how long I will be offline from rpnation, but hopefully it won't take long. I had fun in this roleplay though :)
R.I.P

I'm just being curious and all. ((And a little to scared to up a CS because I'm afraid I'll be rejected! But you didn't hear that any where!!))

Anywhooo...Just wondering if you were still accepting and all? Just answer whenever you can.

SkyDust101 said:
((And a little to scared to up a CS because I'm afraid I'll be rejected! But you didn't hear that any where!!))
considering the fact that NO CS has been rejected so far, you´re clear. There haven´t been any events that would contradict a new character yet, so unless @Stamper says otherwise, you´re free to come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back