• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy An Otaku Life!

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]9. (Human/Animal Hybrid, Tsundere, Foreign Character, Wacky Perversion, Yandere, Harem, Adorable Mascot, Tragic Backstory and free space)

[/QUOTE]
missed one

four, actually:

"Unlucky-in-love teacher"

"I just want to be normal"

"crossdresser character"

and

"ultimate form"

all covered by my characters

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Who was the "Ultimate Form"? (12 now..)

[/QUOTE]
Toei/Marianne has an ability to summon a "dragon armor". Something silly I thought I´d add, but that´s essentially an "ultimate" form for them. (check it out it´s in the CS)

We just need "I Just want to be Normal" To get BINGO on that sheet.

EDIT 1: I am a Idiot, we got BINGO now :D

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]We just need "I Just want to be Normal" To get BINGO on that sheet.
EDIT 1: I am a Idiot, we got BINGO now :D

[/QUOTE]
mind telling us who´s what?

My W.I.P character will break the fourth wall multiple times

Wacky Perversion I think that might be the cuddle session

Free Space

The Harem King - Kuro

I just Want to be Normal from you @Idea

T h e F o o l]My W.I.P character will break the fourth wall multiple times Wacky Perversion I think that might be the cuddle session Free Space The Harem King - Kuro I just Want to be Normal from you [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17367-idea/ said:
@Idea[/URL]
and the rest?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Well that is all you need for bingo .-.

[/QUOTE]
really? Well, you still said we filled many of the other spots before, so who were you thinking about when you did?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]9. (Human/Animal Hybrid, Tsundere, Foreign Character, Wacky Perversion, Yandere, Harem, Adorable Mascot, Tragic Backstory and free space)

[/QUOTE]
(The Neko Hybrid - Our Prez. Tsundere - Our Tsundere Tyrant, Foreign Character - Princess/Kamidere, Yandere- Mai , Adorable Mascot - The poor teacher, Tragic Backstory - Dandere, Unprincelike Prince, Suicidal Scissors. Mainly Suicidal Scissors)

My characters have tragic backstories too I guess. I dunno, didn't read it over so I dunno if it's tragic enough

By the way, are any characters free?

Pyosimros said:
My characters have tragic backstories too I guess. I dunno, didn't read it over so I dunno if it's tragic enough
By the way, are any characters free?
Well, there is my character, Kodoku, who is waiting forevermore for the captain for the Basketball Club. xD

Awesome! I'll hop on in (once I find a reason why my characters would bother going into the gym) ^^

He'll no longer be waiting. He'll be waiting whilst being verbally harassed by one of my characters!

Pyosimros said:
Awesome! I'll hop on in (once I find a reason why my characters would bother going into the gym) ^^
He'll no longer be waiting. He'll be waiting whilst being verbally harassed by one of my characters!
Can't wait xD .

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Pyosimros" data-cite="Pyosimros" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="218649" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>God I really regret leaving that chat now.<p>

I won't know if you guys are roasting my ass or not (:'()</p>

</div></blockquote>

<p>

we aren]t. Things are pretty much silent.</p>

Pyosimros said:
Naaahhh I was joking. I know you guys wouldn't do that 'cause internet strangers are the best strangers <3
Pyosimros said:
God I really regret leaving that chat now.
I won't know if you guys are roasting my ass or not (:'()
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]
Let the roast begin

[/QUOTE]
yumiyukifan1 said:
FNM_110110-Cover-008-no-dial_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni12col.landscape.jpeg
[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Oh, that is absolutely despicable thing for you to say. Good thing he isn't here xD

[/QUOTE]
yumiyukifan1 said:
xD I just wanted some good turkey
Idea said:
Monster! I thought you were the guardian of duckies?

WHAT!? You guys've been roasting without me!?

MY ASSOCIATE HAS CAUGHT YOU REDHANDED!!! DROP THE ACT AND HAND ME SOME O' THAT SWEET, SWEET REALISTICALLY NOT SWEET TURKEY *^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back