• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello!

I’m Gal, 20, They/She Pronouns.

I’m looking for some longterm & literate Genshin Impact RPs! With people 28+, of course.

I’m preferably looking for OC x OC and OC x CC doubles pairings. But I’m occasionally open to CCxCC.

I write 2-4+ (often times more) paragraphs in 3rd person, and I’d prefer to have a patented that’ll match that. I’d like to preface that there’s never any rush with replies, quality over quantity any day! Take as long as you need to write a reply!

I can stay here or move elsewhere. I’ll write AUs. Things like limits and triggers can be further discussed in private!

I’m always, always happy for idle chit-chat OOC, as well as discussing and chatting headcanons, mood boards/aesthetics, playlists, ect as well!​

Last edited:
In the case of Canon x Canon

I’m open to writing

Lumine
Sucrose
Amber
Lisa
Xiangling
Ayaka
Ganyu
Yoimiya
Barbara
Fischl
Yun Jin
Kujou Sara
Columbina
Clorinde
Furina

A handful of genderbent males.

I’d also be open to rping as a genderbent canon character if that’s something your into.

For Doubles, I’m pretty much open to doing my best to write anyone!

Last edited:
I'm down to do an OC x CC double pairing if you're still interested!

Open to play with ideas. Also, the only two characters of that list I have yet to unlock are Ayaka and Ganyu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back