• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. multifandom rp. rp thread.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
dedoy1g-9e1bed68-7781-4d6a-9b81-45ae56874af1.png

How do you... comfort others again?
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , jump. jump. , FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12
(Anyone else downstairs)

Though unlike Steve, he was not pacing around, Lerhw was still obviously alert, having stood in a same spot for the however many hours had taken Five to shower. Even as the other had circled around and tidied the living room back up, the fox-male had been very attentively focused on the one task, the one mission that he had been given and that was to stand watch and remain prepared for a possible attack.

...Even if it never came. Honestly, the more time passed, the more unlikely it seemed that the murderer would be coming back so soon. The self-proclaimed President's blend of scents was getting scattered in the air with each new movement, another hour or so and even Lero would have trouble trying to track it; Not that it would take them anywhere. If it came back, he'd notice it nearly instantly, but as it stood he was just... gone. Which was still odd given that none of them could find a way out.

Was he truly gone? Or was that strange hostile man also trapped inside with them, just in a completely different way? They might discover eventually, but the current truth is that he wasn't here. Heat-sense had caught nothing either and it couldn't be wrong, not in such a mild indoor room, temperature-wise. Instead of the attacker, another and much more familiar scent poured into the location, followed by the muffled 'blam' sound of an impact-

"Are you-", nevermind, the lizard-girl had him bet. Knowing Five, he'd hate if too many people asked that, or worried at all? He did seem displeased at the reminder to wash his wound earlier.

Well, what now? No one seemed to be coming, Steve was still pacing, and there were still others to take account of. ...That might still be mad at him for making a mess despite the circumstances...

Continuing to pointlessly keep watch it is.

Last edited:

Elliot
Media Tweets by くる (@krxxx_ika)2.png

Currently Feeling: Relaxed and Hungry.

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: None

When Elliot fell asleep he was out like a light. He was way more exhausted than he realized. Barely stirring at all as Alec carried him off to the bed. He was quick to cuddle up to Alec when a hand was wrapped around him though. And despite his puffy eyes he actually looked quite peaceful. Maybe even a bit happy as well.

~~~~

When Elliot finally woke up it was from the movement from Alec. He let out a small yawn as shifted a tiny bit so he was able to look up at Alec. "What are you doing?" He asked quietly as he finally opened up his eyes. He already felt so much better compared to before. Less stressed less upset. And overall just good. He was glad that a short nap was all he really needed. Not to mention Alec stayed the entire time? No wonder he felt so warm! Humans were much warmer than him and his friends. They sorta felt like blankets? Or stuffed animals with little heaters inside of them. He stretched out a bit before relaxing again. Staring up at the ceiling for a moment before glancing over when he heard the rumbling of a stomach.

He gave a small chuckle and opened his mouth to say something before hearing his own stomach rumble. Looks like they both are hungry. "Do you know how long it has been? We both appear to be hungry. But I don't recall any food being downstairs." He spoke with a small sigh looking back at Alec. "Do you know where to get some food, Alec?" He asked while looking a bit hopeful. If anyone is going to know where any food was, it would be the guy who lives here! "It does not even have to be cooked. I can do the cooking part. Will make the yummiest food for us and whoever else wants food." He hummed while sitting up a bit.

He stared idly at his lap for a few moments before finally looking back to Alec and smiling at him. "Thank you for staying with me, Alec. It really makes me happy. And you're super warm! Why need a blanket when I have you around?" He jokingly asked as he turned into a little pink octopus and wiggled his way onto Alec's lap. "Um. Anyways. Want to go hunting for some food then? I think I can hear some people wandering around downstairs. Is it daytime or nighttime still?" He pondered while curling his tentacles in and out along with just flopping them about. His nap gave him some of his energy back so he couldn't really just keep sitting around anymore.

Somewhere in the darkest reaches of the multiverse, a being composed of a million soils watched from his crystal prison deep inside an unmarked cavern. Having been sealed away for eons, the being had been steadily growing in power as he absorbed the souls of those crossing over between dimensions, unlucky enough to cross his path. The being was composed of the last remnants from a dying world, Edenia. The final King Jerrod had claimed control of the body, but in the process he had been corrupted and began a bloody campaign against the innocent people of Outworld until a powerful warrior named Kenshi sealed him in a crystal tomb.

Now, that seal had been broken.

"Finally, after ten thousand years I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!"

The being known as Ermac would stop at nothing to claim the souls of the entire planet. Then he could overcome even the gods and rule over all!

"Now, where to start.. What's this? A lone house in the middle of nowhere? And it's filled with souls! A wraith as well? Interesting...."

This would be the perfect starting point for his new conquest. Ermac summoned all of his power and let it burst forth, shattering the chains holding him down as well as the crystal guard covering the entrance to the cave. The evil spirit tore himself free and charged through the barrier, turning it to dust as he emerged into the night sky for the first time in eons.

d8r675h-62b40394-e1bd-4583-b93d-73f3cba043c2.png

He must have drifted back off after awhile, because Elliot shuffling woke him again. He opened his eyes and looked at Elliot as he looked at him.

I was listening to your heart beat to make sure you didn’t die.” That sounded silly. He didn’t think the kid would mind though. His cheek was cool from where he was leaning against Elliot. He wondered if him being warm was uncomfortable to Elliot… He seemed to like the warmth, he had shifted closer to him in his sleep after all.

Elliot was about to speak again before his stomach started growling too. That’s what it was, wasn’t it? Growling, hunger. He was hungry? He was… dead. He’s never been hungry in purgatory. Elliot claimed to not be dead, and his stomach was growling…

Uhm. I don’t know. I woke up a bit ago and heard people talking or walking around for awhile before falling back asleep. So it’s been awhile.” He started sitting up, he didn’t really keep food around. So. That was going to be a no. “Not unless you want to drink the chocolate milk that is probably going bad as we speak, I don’t have any food. Sorry… If there’s a lot of people around though, they might have some…?

He shifted over and put his feet on the ground. Thinking. Elliot thanks him for staying with him, he guesses that’s his answer about the heat thing. Cold blooded reptiles to like sleeping in the sun, so it makes sense if Elliot was… cold blooded? That he would want warmth.

Alec looked down at Elliot sliding into his lap. “Uh… It looks sort of dark out the windows, so it must be getting to night time? We can go look for food. Meet more of the characters downstairs…” Did he want to? They all looked scary. Wasn’t there a dinosaur? Oh gosh… The dinosaur.

Was he supposed to push Elliot off or pick him up and carry him? He wrapped his arms around Elliot as he stood up, if Elliot wanted to walk he could get himself out of his grip he guessed… Alec didn’t mind, he could keep him safer in his arms than letting him run around with the potential demons around.

Elliot
Media Tweets by くる (@krxxx_ika)2.png

Currently Feeling: Happy, Slighty Panicked, and Hungry.

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) | Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Steve) | jump. jump. (Five) | FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Riza)

He seemed confused at the answer he was given but soon laughed it off before smiling at Alec. "I see. Thank you then, Alec! I am glad you are checking up on me. Is your heartbeat running?" He questioned while leaning his head against Alec's chest to try and listen for a heartbeat as well. Once he heard one he hummed out and smiled up at Alec once again. "I could hear yours too! So we must both be doing very super fine!"

He gave a small nod at Alec's answer about the time. "There were still so many people downstairs last I have seen. Maybe they didn't leave yet?" He mused before frowning at the news of no food. "Spoiled milk will probably do more bad than good. Maybe if we put it in the fridge it will be better again? Or is it too late for that already. And I don't think anyone had food. Unless someone new showed up since we left?" He really hoped that was the case. "Um- but if not there is always a last resort solution. But I would rather not do that aha..." Eating tentacles is never a fun thing to do. Ink tastes terrible!

When Alec shifted a bit he followed suit as well. Yawning a bit and hugging his knees while waiting for him to say something. "Nighttime. We took such a long nap then! We're going to be up all night." He sighed while his ears idly wiggled around a bit for a moment. "Okay. I have to apologize for yelling at them all as well!" He spoke determinedly, even if he was a bit nervous to face them all. What if they all hated him now? He didn't want that. But at least he had Alec! He was sure he would never hate them even if he yelled!

Elliot allowed himself to get nice and comfy in Alec's arms when he picked him up. Wrapping a tentacle or two around the boy's arms as they headed off downstairs. When they arrived the first people he noticed was Steve and Lero. Feeling a bit anxious about facing them he wiggled a bit further into Alec's arms. Hoping to hide before the others could spot him. Next was Five and Riza who appeared to be in the kitchen. Along with something that reeked of alcohol! Someone was definitely drinking down here. "So many people are still here." He mumbled quietly while looking around from person to person. There...also seemed to be a corpse in the kitchen! Two corpses! One was the dinosaur and the other was blocky Steve! Was he actually dead though? The dinosaur was definitely dead...but he wasn't sure about Blocky steve...he always looked kinda idle. But if he really was dead....were they gonna kill him because they were angry at him!? Wahhhh they wouldn't right! He was sorry!? The panic Elliot was feeling could be noticed by the more erratic movement in his tentacles. He didn't wanna worry Alec though...so he tried to calm his nerves a bit before he could notice.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
still drunk, kinda sleeby

outfit
here

tags
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 and everyone in proximity lol
Oh. So the bodies were right there- Right next to him. How didn't he notice them? He wasn't that drunk, was he? Hmm okay, maybe he was, he did have two bottles of vodka and a couple of shots of whiskey. Ugh. That explained the nausea, and inability to focus on anything that wasn't the ceiling.

Wait.

Was someone talking to him? Shit. He'd missed the first half of the sentence, what were they saying? "Huh?" Something about medicine? Wait. It was Riza. She'd mentioned a sleeping tonic of somekind before. Was she asking about it again? "Hea'ache stuff is fiiiiiiine. Don' need to sleep yet. Not tiredddd." The slurring was heavy, and for a moment he turned to look at Riza, squinting as his eyes tried to focus, blinking away the blurring in his vision. "S'this one, right?" He grabbed the cup she'd pointed at sloppily, letting out a short involuntary gasp as it almost slipped out of his grip. "Should probably sit up."

So, he did. It was a struggle, he almost joined the pile of bodies behind the counter, but he made it into a seated position. The room span, and he let out another weak groan, raising a hand to rub at his eyes, blinking away the vertigo. "When di' everyone else get here?" Lero was still in the living room. And Steve -Or Ragnarok? Which one was in charge right now?- and Elliot? Jeez. Maybe it was earlier in the evening than he thought. He shrugged their presence off and picked up the medicine cup, downing it within a few seconds before shifting his limited attention back to Riza. "Th'nks. 'M Five. Dunno if I introduced myself t' you yet."

He paused, falling silent as he scanned the area again, watching the others silently. "Should prob'ly apologize for bein' an ass too." He'd been mean, for no reason, honestly. Sure, he was stressed as fuck, but that wasn't much of an excuse. He'd fucked up. He should apologize to everyone. Especially Lero. Hadn't he threatened to eat Lero at one point?

God. What was wrong with him?

Five hopped off the counter ungraciously, nearly tripping over his own feet in the process. The world seemed to spin. Over and over and over again. All he could make out was colors. He shouldn't have moved so fast, he was an idiot- "Ah, fuck." Dear God, was he gonna throw up? He didn't want to puke on everyone before he even had the chance to say sorry- "S'rry Dolores..." Her voice often scolded him for his drinking, even when she wasn't around, wasn't even in the same timeline. Nagging was annoying, but in all honesty, he appreciated it. He needed someone to straighten him out.

Christ... How was he even supposed to apologize? He was drunk as a skunk. He'd just make a goddamn fool of himself. They'd laugh at him. And he'd drink more, and more until he passed out.

Maybe it was a better idea to sober up first. The apology could wait until tomorrow. If time even moved in this place. Did time move in this place? That was something he could work on figuring out. Maybe. He'd have to find something to write with first...

"Didn't expect t' see so many of you down here." He was collapsed against the counter, on the opposite side to the bodies, sluggishly tapping his fingers against the ground. He didn't know if anyone could hear him. He didn't know if he was even talking but he heard words, so hopefully he was. "S'rry 'bout earlier. I was stressed. Didn't mean to be such an ass." Well, at least the apology was out of the way.
coded by reveriee.

Oh. So the bodies were right there- Right next to him. How didn't he notice them? He wasn't that drunk, was he? Hmm okay, maybe he was, he did have two bottles of vodka and a couple of shots of whiskey. Ugh. That explained the nausea, and inability to focus on anything that wasn't the ceiling.

Wait.

Was someone talking to him? Shit. He'd missed the first half of the sentence, what were they saying? "Huh?" Something about medicine? Wait. It was Riza. She'd mentioned a sleeping tonic of somekind before. Was she asking about it again? "Hea'ache stuff is fiiiiiiine. Don' need to sleep yet. Not tiredddd." The slurring was heavy, and for a moment he turned to look at Riza, squinting as his eyes tried to focus, blinking away the blurring in his vision. "S'this one, right?" He grabbed the cup she'd pointed at sloppily, letting out a short involuntary gasp as it almost slipped out of his grip. "Should probably sit up."

So, he did. It was a struggle, he almost joined the pile of bodies behind the counter, but he made it into a seated position. The room span, and he let out another weak groan, raising a hand to rub at his eyes, blinking away the vertigo. "When di' everyone else get here?" Lero was still in the living room. And Steve -Or Ragnarok? Which one was in charge right now?- and Elliot? Jeez. Maybe it was earlier in the evening than he thought. He shrugged their presence off and picked up the medicine cup, downing it within a few seconds before shifting his limited attention back to Riza. "Th'nks. 'M Five. Dunno if I introduced myself t' you yet."

He paused, falling silent as he scanned the area again, watching the others silently. "Should prob'ly apologize for bein' an ass too." He'd been mean, for no reason, honestly. Sure, he was stressed as fuck, but that wasn't much of an excuse. He'd fucked up. He should apologize to everyone. Especially Lero. Hadn't he threatened to eat Lero at one point?

God. What was wrong with him?

Five hopped off the counter ungraciously, nearly tripping over his own feet in the process. The world seemed to spin. Over and over and over again. All he could make out was colors. He shouldn't have moved so fast, he was an idiot- "Ah, fuck." Dear God, was he gonna throw up? He didn't want to puke on everyone before he even had the chance to say sorry- "S'rry Dolores..." Her voice often scolded him for his drinking, even when she wasn't around, wasn't even in the same timeline. Nagging was annoying, but in all honesty, he appreciated it. He needed someone to straighten him out.

Christ... How was he even supposed to apologize? He was drunk as a skunk. He'd just make a goddamn fool of himself. They'd laugh at him. And he'd drink more, and more until he passed out.

Maybe it was a better idea to sober up first. The apology could wait until tomorrow. If time even moved in this place. Did time move in this place? That was something he could work on figuring out. Maybe. He'd have to find something to write with first...

"Didn't expect t' see so many of you down here." He was collapsed against the counter, on the opposite side to the bodies, sluggishly tapping his fingers against the ground. He didn't know if anyone could hear him. He didn't know if he was even talking but he heard words, so hopefully he was. "S'rry 'bout earlier. I was stressed. Didn't mean to be such an ass." Well, at least the apology was out of the way.

Carrying Elliot down he sighed in relief to see the dinosaur was dead, but a... blocky? person was also... dead? He could feel Elliot tense in his arms slightly. He wrapped his arms around him tighter and shied away from the people in the room. At least he recognized Five, but he was nearly one of the dead bodies.

"Five why are you drunk, how long have we been sleeping?" Surely it wasn't long enough for him to get as messed up as he was... Or was it? He was small.
"Who let him drink?" He was a little kid wasn't he? He shook his head and held Elliot tighter to reassure him,"Anyone got anything to eat? We're starvin' here."

He tried his best to ignore his home being a complete mess, he was too hungry to think about it.

Riza

Well in any case I'm glad I didn't let five get ahold of the container of my sleeping stuff. He looked way out of it. I wondered what drugs he was on. I sigh,watching him stumble a bit. Shaking my head I go back to the kitchen area, my fruit bag must have been malfunctioning because when I asked for tomatoes from it,it gave me greenbeans It's never given me veggies before? I sigh again and put my head in the table looking around at everyone,looks like there may have been two deaths.i blink.

1631981675301.png
Current: Steve
Mentions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lerhw) jump. jump. (Five) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Elliot) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)
He continued on pacing for a bit more, however seeing Alec come down with Elliot (Wait, someone else got here too? Were they always up there? oh whatever) He gave them a small smile and a wave, then looked to Five who was definitely drunk. "....You should probably sit on the couch instead of the counter, don't fall." Then he looked to the elevator, as well the kitchen area where the last attack came from. Standing there for a few minutes, he could only look to that spot, tensed...when he finally let his shoulders slump, walking to the couch and finding a free spot, he flopped onto it, leaning back into the couch. He continued to watch the kitchen and around, but he was tired of keeping up the watch, it has been a while since the attacker showed up, and standing around worrying would just expend more energy than he could waste If he needed it later on. As well, everyone else seemed to be waking up, or coming back down into the living room, so it wasn't only the small group that had decided to stay down there anymore. Lerhw also sticking around also gave him some comfort in relaxing rather than staying super attentive and also tense.​

Elliot
media-tweets-by-kuru-krxxx_ika-2-png.897518

Currently Feeling: Relaxed

Interactions: jump. jump. (Five) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec) | Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Steve/Ragnarok)

Mentions: FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Riza)

He glanced up to Alec shyly when he felt the other hug him a bit tighter. In return, he also tightened his grip on Alec a bit while he peeked out every now and then to see everyone that was around. Steve and Five didn't seem too upset anymore. Well...Steve didn't, he offered a little wave of the tentacle to him. Five was clearly drunk. He wondered where he even got alcohol from anyway. When he heard Five apologize he quickly looked up.

"I'm sorry too! I shouldn't have yelled at everyone like that. We are all confused and quite angry in our own ways. It was mean of me to take out my frustrations on everyone." He spoke, hoping that no one else was that upset. "I can make it up! Um- food! I can make some for everyone if we find things to actually cook." He responded while relaxing a bit in Alec's arms. He felt a bit better now that he managed to say sorry to everyone. He looked back over to Five and frowned a bit. "Where did you find alcohol at? Did one of the other people who used to be here bring it in?" He questioned while looking up at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back