• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. multifandom rp. rp thread.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Elliot
Media Tweets by くる (@krxxx_ika)2.png

Currently Feeling: Frustrated and Cautious

Interactions: jump. jump. (Five) | Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Ragnarok/Steve) | FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Riza) | FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) | And just everyone really

Elliot was glad to hear that Ragnarok had enjoyed the smoothie and it looked like Riza enjoyed it too, though it didn't seem like she could handle the coldness of it. He gave a sheepish laugh when she questioned if it was poison and shook his head. "Um. No. I hope not at least. The water here looked safe so I think the smoothie should be perfectly fine." He hummed before perking up at the mention of poisons and blow darts. "Wow...that's really cool. I haven't used any sorta darts or poison to hurt someone before..." He paused for a moment to think about it more before nodding his head. "The closest thing we had was a sorta toxic mist. If you get hit with them it disorients you and makes it harder to move. Though it only applies for when you're in the mist." He explained to Riza then smiled again when she continued to drink from the smoothie.

As he made it to the kitchen he had noticed that maybe Five was not okay. Was there something wrong with the water? It looked like the smaller human was about to suffocate. What was happening to everyone? First Lero freaking out and just looked panicked and now Five literally dying in the kitchen. Was it the stress of suddenly being where ever they are? Was that making them all so troubled? Or was it maybe the presence of new people? He could understand being scared of new things but everyone was neutral for now. No one was hostile in any way. Well...besides the Steve with the ax. But he had gone to sleep. He couldn't understand and that frustrated him. He wore a troubled look on his face before perking up when Five finally responded to his question. Though it was with a remark rather than an answer. "Well. The okay I meant is...I don't know. Just not feeling bad? But also not good. I assume you're not doing that okay though..." Elliot got progressively quieter he clearly wasn't convinced that the other was fine. He didn't even know why he tried to lie when it was so painfully obvious. "I don't know. That's why I was asking if you were or not..." Elliot was practically whispering at this point. He wasn't trying to be sarcastic in any way. He was genuinely answering the question that Five asked him. It felt like he was being scolded for asking a dumb question. He felt like a child who got in trouble for messing something up while trying to help.

"Oh okay. That's probably for the best. So you don't get sick and stuff." He spoke while glancing down at the pile of wet clothes. Was he just going to leave them there? They were going to stink if he didn't at least hang them up to dry somewhere. Didn't he say that was his only change of clothes? He glanced back to that animal thing that looked to not be awake anymore. He wasn't paying attention but it sounded like Ragnarok did something to it. He was shouting at it after all. Hopefully, there wouldn't be more trouble from it, but it seemed they could count on Ragnarok to take care of it for them. He looked back to the wet clothes on the ground, up at Five, then back down at the pile. He was not about to let a pile of wet clothes just rot around in the kitchen. After drying the floor and tossing the paper towels away he picked up the pile of wet clothes and opened up some cabinets so that he could hang them on the doors. It wasn't the best solution but it was better than them sitting in a pile on the floor. If that stuff really was just water hanging it up should be enough to dry it and keep it moderately clean.

Elliot glanced around the kitchen and everything seemed to be cleaned up enough for the most part. So, finally, Elliot grabbed his own smoothie and began to drink some of it. He was kinda lost in his own mind. The mood was very bad for everyone. People were either mad, tense, both, or were just Ragnarok. That guy was honestly on his own wavelength Which he thought was cool. The awkward air hovering around wasn't bothering him at all. Elliot didn't want to be bothered either but couldn't help it. And that sucked a lot. He lazily glanced up at Five when he asked about painkillers. Elliot hadn't seen any but then again he has only been in the kitchen and the living room. Though he could probably use this as an excuse to retreat from the tension. "Um. I'll go and check upstairs." He said before scurrying off upstairs with his drink before anyone could say otherwise. He felt bad about leaving like that but he honestly felt that he would just end up making things worse by trying to butt in and help too much. He wasn't sure if the others saw him as more than just an octopus kid they got stuck with. Cause in that context him trying to help would probably end up being annoying. How long were they going to be stuck together? Would he even have enough time to try and befriend them all? He gave a sigh at that. His shoulders drooped a bit as he sipped at his smoothie. Where was he even going? He was looking for painkillers? He doubted they would be up here so maybe he could just hide out in a room till someone came to find him.

Elliot looked between the many rooms and just chose the closest door that was available. He knocked on the door and waited to see if someone would answer before peeking in the room then going all the way inside when it was empty. He shut the door behind him and sat on the bed letting his legs dangle off as he took in the look of the room. Where the heck was they anyway. Why did this elevator lead to a house of all places? It seemed there was nothing outside of this house either. He recalled someone saying the windows were fake? At least the person who made this place tried to make it look like a house at least. Elliot just let his thoughts wander before flinching at the sound of something in the closet.

"Um. Hello? Is someone there?" He questioned while setting his cup down on the nightstand before slowly approaching the closet. There was totally someone in there. "Uh. I'm going to open the closet now. Don't attack me please." He spoke then slowly creaked the closet door open to reveal another human! One that wasn't in the elevator before. And one that looked to be on the verge of tears if not already crying. "A-Ah...! Um- hi?" Elliot had no idea what to do. Was this his house? Did they all just invade his house? "Are you oka- er-" He paused before he could ask that question again. That didn't work last time so he wasn't going to ask it again. "Why are you crying?" He asked softly while backing away from the closet to give this guy room to relax. "My name is Elliot by the way. Is this your house? Sorry if it was. Though I can't say I have any idea how I or anyone else here appeared at this place that may or may not be your house." He spoke while curling the tip of his tentacle around his finger. He found this strange guy and was in this room alone with them. He couldn't depend on anyone to help him if this guy tried to threaten or attack him so he was going to have to defend himself. Though it seemed that Elliot was the scarier person out of both of them right now.

Last edited:
Hanzo Hasashi was dead.

Or rather, he wished he was. As far as he was concerned there was no other course of action. He had crawled his way back to his village, only to be met with a gruesome and horrifying sight. His entire clan, frozen and slaughtered like animals in the streets, frozen blood and flesh and sinew staining the rocky path. The houses lay in disarray and had been completely destroyed from the inside out. Hanzo frantically forced his weak and battered body through the bitter cold, each sting reminding him of how badly he had failed, how foolish he was to not train an apprentice in case he had to leave.

When he finally reached his hut, he finally let himself fall. His home had been destroyed like all the others. However, standing before him was none other than Harumi and Satoshi, holding each other in their final moments. Hanzo reached out as if attempting to delicately brush his fingers against smooth glass, only for the face of his beloved wife to crack. Hanzo could only feel his heart darken as the rest of her followed, before she and Satoshi crumbled into frozen dust, leaving a stunned, grieving Hanzo in its wake.

"Harumi....S-Satoshi... Please forgive me... I never should have left you alone..."

Hanzo had been so blinded by his rage and grief he did not hear the heavy footsteps enter the room behind him. The speaker stopped a few feet behind him, his slimy voice sending a sickening feeling down Hanzo's spine.

"Such a tragic event. If only you were here to stop it..."

Hanzo shakily stood up, trembling with rage. How DARE this newcomer insinuate that he of all people-

"I can help you, Hanzo." The man said, he was pale white, standing at least six feet tall, wearing black armor and covered in glowing green tattoos.

"Save me your pity, demon..." Hanzo spat.

"No Pity. You see, I know how difficult it is to lose the ones you love."

"Then what is it you want? I have nothing to offer, as you can clearly see."

The man simply chuckled but Hanzo was not amused. If the sorcerer was trying to be friendly, he was definitely testing Hanzo's patience.

" You do not have to give me anything in return. In fact, I am here to offer you a very special deal."

Hanzo scoffed, turning his head slightly to give the sorcerer an annoyed look. "I am in no need of your services!" he snapped. The sorcerer seemed to ignore his words, conjuring up a picture of Bi Han. This got Hanzo's attention.

"....I'm listening."

"My name is Quan Chi. I am a very powerful sorcerer from Outworld, a dimension not unlike your own. I know the perpetrator of the grisly fate that has befallen your family and clan, and I want to help you exact your revenge. If you submit to me and become my champion, I will give you powers and abilities that will help you avenge those you have lost."

Hanzo narrowed his eyes as he looked upon his broken home. The chill of the air did nothing to quell the raging beast that had been born inside. Hanzo could feel his anger and rage colliding, fusing together in a maelstrom of unprecedented fury. This was all Bi Han's doing. The Lin Kuei had slaughtered his family and clan like animals and now it was time for them to answer for their senseless bloodshed. Hanzo turned to Quan Chi, the sorcerer looking at him with a small smirk on his face.

"Well, Hanzo? What will you choose?"

Hanzo's rage finally boiled over, his body erupting in an aura of hellfire. The very building they were in went up in flames as the ice and snow were burned to mist. When he next opened his eyes, Hanzo Hasashi was no more.

"Hanzo Hasashi is dead. There is only Scorpion!"

DyP2AxpVYAE7T1S.jpg

bXFMLewGg9QFKS_GzWFD-OuMAcLNeqlqmrtqLasvgrirqd6gPbABzShpOcm3FVK2uEXGR9E7rViw2en-upbHpkukRxM4ELKY6NoLbOHrJIQpfgSr62xnTfL29aJCZ_DuKyyRiNB_

==================================================================================================================

1615597894492.png

==================================================================================================================

Raditz blinked as his sight returned to him but the odd thing he wasn’t anywhere near the other Saiyans in Hell. Not only that, he was now in an elevator of some sort.

Something about this was strange. He had his body but it had aged some as he was no longer a reckless teen but twice that age.

He grunted, already somewhat bored of the elevator.

He was training down below with some of the other Saiyans most likely a few others.

The elevator seemed pretty plain from regular view.

((Open to whomever))

Raditz grunted and thought to himself “Just how much time had actually passed while I was “out?”

1615914299775.png
Interacting: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) jump. jump. (Five) darkred darkred (Radditz)
He watched as the raptor...actually didn't seem to put up much of a fight, in fact it sort of slumped over and was knocked out, to which he tilted his head "That's kind of...boring" He turned around and looked to lero a-OH NO THE DRINK. He was quick to action, a blur as he moved to the couch again to grab the drink before anyone else could make it spill, letting out a sigh of relief as he looked to the fox "Sorry about that...I thought it wouldn't fall like that!". At the mention of Five wanting painkillers, he figured he might childishly add "I don't feel pain! and didn't see any" then he turned back to the table to gently place the drink, still a bit closer to where lero was on the couch but more so a second gesture of how he should drink it soon, since it was really good! it would make him feel better! then it seemed like another person had joined him and hikari on the couch, as his ears slightly twitched upon hearing another person waking up in the elevator! he turned back to it and walked over, giving a wave "Welcome to elevator gang! we're kinda stuck here so I think you are too now!"​

Alec hid his face in his knees as the demon opened the closet doors. He curls his fingers around his matted hair and shakes as the creature starts rambling a mile a minute. It didn’t seem threatening, it didn’t grab him to bring him to hell. He slowly raised his head, meeting the demons eyes.

… Demon?

It was a squid creature. Or octopus, Alec wasn’t sure what a mix between a human and octopus/squid would look like. It’s got tentacles on its head! Alec tries wiping his eyes and looking back up at the squid. The squid introduced itself- no, himself? As Elliot.

He’s apologizing for intruding in his home. Alec could scoff if he wasn’t still feeling terrified, this was not his home. He was a prisoner in purgatory.

Alec curls in on himself more, unsure what Elliot want’s from him. He claims he doesn’t even know how he got here… or “anyone else here”. He returns his hands to the side of his head, there are others here?

Are they all dead too? Are they squids? Are they demons in disguise? Make him let his guard down so he can’t fight back as they judge him, to ultimately send him to hell.

Is Elliot dead or is he a demon? Alec couldn’t be sure. Elliot moves his hand to twirl the tip of his tentacle on his head and Alec shouts- he can’t be sure what Elliot is doing. He could be ripping his disguise off for all he knows.

N-no please!” Alec shouts as he reaches for a carton of chocolate milk and throws it at Elliot. Luckily it doesn’t break, so he won’t have to clean up the mess later. “L-leave me al-one!” Screeches Alec as he squeezes himself further in the closet behind a large coat hung up.

Alec hiccups and throws his previously opened carton of chocolate milk at Elliot. Now he’s made a mess, but he needs to get away from the Demon. Elliot had already taken a step back to give Alec plenty of space, and Alec knows there’s no room behind himself to keep hiding, so he jumps up, grabbing the coat’s hanger and dashing out past Elliot into the open room.

Tears are running down Alec’s cheeks as he breathes heavily and turns towards the bedroom door. He steps towards the door when he remembers, others.

Shit, Alec turns towards Elliot, they’re down their, or could already be coming upstairs.

Alec holds up the coat hanger and points it at Elliot in a pathetic attempt to look tougher than he really is.

You…” He breathes out, trailing off, unsure what to do now. He's shaking like a leaf. Elliot doesn't seem to want to harm him though, he didn't change forms or anything. He was also short. He was barely five feet tall if he had to guess, Alec near towered over him. He never felt very tall, he was a pretty average dude other than being dead.

Maybe Elliot was like him? Is Elliot just dead? He's not a demon, he seems timid and worried.

"Are you dead too?" Alec studies Elliot as he asks, lowering the coat hanger and taking a step closer.

bXFMLewGg9QFKS_GzWFD-OuMAcLNeqlqmrtqLasvgrirqd6gPbABzShpOcm3FVK2uEXGR9E7rViw2en-upbHpkukRxM4ELKY6NoLbOHrJIQpfgSr62xnTfL29aJCZ_DuKyyRiNB_

6925467_preview.png

Status/Location: Elevator
Where: ???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
The long haired Saiyan nearly immediately stares at the dino lying in the elevator almost questioning if it was good enough to eat. Fortunately ,it wasn’t going to eat him.

“So… this is awkward.. More than awkward..”

I’m supposed to be somewhere fighting my race and now I’m stuck here… great…”

The Saiyan couldn’t help but facepalm “So this is the place everyone’s staying then… Ok..”

Raditz was already somewhat looking around, a dumbfounded look on the man’s face. The strange tail on his back was wrapped around his armor, yet the Saiyan felt more inclined to take his armor off and breath, letting his long hair fall down his head.

jump. jump. FolKinPunk FolKinPunk Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

dedoy1g-9e1bed68-7781-4d6a-9b81-45ae56874af1.png

At least the minimum of decency, I should be upholding.
(Proximity tag for Raditz)

"W-wai-!!!"

Realizing what had been about to happen, Lerhw had raised a front paw, trying to stop the lizard-like female from sitting down and finish spilling his smoothie on top of the cushions. Honestly, he had been a tad too slow, accepting the failure of the attempt and the consecutive rush in search of something to clean it up- When Ragnarok had seemingly been able to save the day just in the nick of time. The other's speed up back into the room had at first alerted him even more, the Star Animal wondering if it wasn't the fearsome mysterious roaring beast coming to confront them after winning, but seeing his... colleague, acquaintance, friend? (What were they??) again was extremely reassuring.

"That was some truly sharp timing! It would have been terrible if it had gone everywhere this time, so thanks for the help!", 'Even though this situation is also your fault in the first place...'

Did this mean that Ragnarok had actually vanquished the source of the roar? He hadn't heard anything else from the beast, just the voice of what he assumed to be yet another elevator denizen. Hopefully, not a lot of them showed up from here on, that was bound to get packed and claustrophobic quickly... Still, despite not being even close to recovered, the return of the colorful one has been a nice distraction, he didn't even reply back to the apology deeming it not so important. Lero's tail wagged with excitement akin to a light-hearted kit, which only seemed to intensify at his reply back to Five.
As always, the arctic fox couldn't help overhearing the conversation coming from the kitchen area, with Elliot trying his best to help the young-adult with the water incident, asking if he was okay and so on. Such an innocent altruistic child. It was truly pleasant to see it, though also jarring; Definitely not the kind of people that he was used to.

But then there was the matter of painkillers, and Ragnarok... It had been such a throwaway line, shared so casually, and yet- Hearing that someone else could not feel any pain as well?? Lerhw legitimately had felt like crying of joy, even if it wouldn't be exactly 'crying' in the human sense while in his Animal Shell. But he was just so happy? By the stars, he had such a complex about the whole thing that he had kept it entirely to himself!

For a moment he had been just... there, staring at the other with a mix of hope and disbelief, until he had been gestured towards the smoothie again, now sitting in a much safer surface, which in turn also reminded him that Riza was now sat right beside him. His ears had briefly went down with shame at forgetting her at all; Sure he had way too many things to think of, but that was still rather rude of a thing to do! Lero had Ragnarok handle their newcomer, and then acted to re-engage with the winged female.

"They're very cold, huh?", he had mused in thought before giving it a bit of a frown, "I'm sadly not too great with cold things..."

After saying that, the Star Animal had lept off of the couch and back on the ground, lowering himself on it before focusing to change forms again. He had neglected to think of warning the other over how bright it was going to get, his silhouette once more consumed by the blinding de-saturated orange, covered by the orbiting rings and growing into the shape of the familiar white-haired male, lowered down on all fours like his fox-self had laid down before raising it into an, at least, crouched position. He could tell the temperature of the cup's contents as soon as he had reached for it, internally dreading this but also not wanting to take Elliot's efforts in vain.

"Hey... Five?", Lerhw still didn't have the courage to face him, or rather the confidence, more than courage. But even so, it seemed like the other was also about to head upstairs, perhaps after Elliot and this would be the best chance for this right now, "I- I do forgive you."

"I can only hope that you can forgive me too...", he had muttered just to himself, as he heard the noise of stair-climbing. It was better like this, he wasn't even expecting an answer back, it was just something that he had to do.

A sip out of smoothie had been an instant brain-freeze. It wouldn't even feel that cold to anybody else, it was really as he had said, he worked very poorly with frosty temperatures- Well, at least he couldn't get a headache from it. Sometimes that worked strongly in his favor, he had to admit it.

"So, to finally reply to that properly...", the fox-male had sat back down at the couch, the cushions still sank a lot in response, but it looked less odd when it was his humanoid form, "Hi, I'm Lero and I come all the way from space~!"

NUMBER FIVE
mood
frustrated, stressed

outfit
here

tags
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Ragnarok darkred darkred Raditz mentions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lero
Of course no-one had seen any painkillers. It was just his luck, wasn't it? Stuck in who-knows where, at who-knows time period, with a goddamn headache and a body that felt like it could collapse at any second. The whole damn world was against him. Five hissed between his teeth, jaw grinding and hands balled into fists. He was half-tempted to snap at Ragnarok's comment, his eyes narrowing to shoot the other a heated glare. His entire personality was irritating. He was too happy. Too loud. Too stupid. He wanted to snap his damn-

Calm down.

Five refrained from commenting at that moment, peeling his eyes away from Ragnarok and back to his smoothie. The drink was downed in a matter of seconds, face briefly scrunching at the feeling of cold that hit the back of his throat. Despite the temperature, it was good. Not quite coffee good, but good enough to suffice. It was an energy source, that's all that mattered. He needed energy. He needed to recover. He couldn't keep going in poor condition. And he needed to keep going.

He needed to get back. To his family.

He didn't even know if they were okay, he didn't even know if they'd made it back him, he couldn't fucking remember-

His eyelids squeezed shut, setting the empty cup down on the counter, breath escaping his mouth in a soft puff, a single hand raising to scratch restlessly at the back of his head. Shit. Had they even made it back to the present? Had the briefcase even worked? He remembered opening it, remembered the signature nausea of time-travel, and then nothing. A gap in his memory. And he'd woken up in that damn elevator, with all these strangers. He just wanted to know the others had made it back safely. That they were okay, that they could go back to living their lives. That Allison could reunite with Claire -he wanted to meet his niece so much-, and Vanya could go back to teaching violin and Diego could go back to fighting crime like the dumbass he was-

"Well, that's good for you." Five let his eyes settle back upon Ragnarok, lips tugged into a tight frown, arms coming to fold semi-tightly across his chest. "But I do feel pain, and quite frankly, it's a bitch." There was a flash of blue. He steadied himself on the stair railing, gazing back over his shoulder at the others. "So, I'm going to check the bathroom."

A pause.

Was that another newcomer? Jesus, just how many people were there?

"Never thought I'd miss the apocalypse." His gaze lingered on Raditz for a moment, staring the Saiyan down with narrowed eyes. "Suddenly forty five years of total isolation is seeming appealing." He turned his attention back to the stairs with a weak sigh, ascending the remaining steps before pausing.

Lero had spoken.

He'd only just managed to catch his words, but, the other forgave him? Why?

He was a soul destined for the innermost circle of Hell.

No-one,
in their right mind, would forgive a person like him.

Nothing was said. Five couldn't bring himself to respond. He didn't know why. Maybe it was guilt -did he even feel guilt, at this point? After all he'd done, did he even feel remorse?- or shame. He didn't know. Didn't want to evaluate his feelings.

He made for the bathroom in silence, locking the door shut behind him, drifting briskly towards the sink, and the cabinet above it. The surface of the cabinet was mirrored, and Five met his own hollow gaze, staring himself down blankly. He looked like shit. Probably worse than shit, if he was being completely honest. A darkening bruise was forming on his head -likely from that frying pan that had been chucked at him- nearly every inch of visible skin mottled with bruises of some kind, scratches on his neck -Pogo- still red and angry.

It was a miracle no-one had called child protective services on him.

It was a miracle he was somehow still alive.

He tore his eyes away from the mirror, reaching up towards the cabinet with a soft grunt, ignoring the stab of pain that came with the action. Cracked ribs. He could add that to his list of physical setbacks too. Was it from that pile of bricks? The explosion -which one?-, the Swedes, Lila?

Shit... He needed to check on his stitches, too.

At least there was a first aid kit, that was a start, at least. He'd get this out the way, and then go take a shower. It would probably feel nice, to be clean. If he even knew what nice felt like, anymore.

Bandages. Antiseptic wipes. Scissors. Adhesive tape.

"...Ibuprofen." Not a perfect solution, but it'd do. He could take more than one of them, anyway, and it'd help ease his discomfort until he found a better solution. He swallowed the pills dry. Now, he just had to check his stitches were fine, clean any additional wounds and take a shower. He could worry about things later. Things like the others, like thanking Elliot and finding some sort of peace offering because it wasn't of any benefit to keep making enemies.

He unbuttoned his shirt, frowning at the canvas of black and blue his torso had become, eyes flicking down towards the bandages on his abdomen and the stain that painted it red.

...Maybe more Ibuprofen would help.
coded by reveriee.

Of course no-one had seen any painkillers. It was just his luck, wasn't it? Stuck in who-knows where, at who-knows time period, with a goddamn headache and a body that felt like it could collapse at any second. The whole damn world was against him. Five hissed between his teeth, jaw grinding and hands balled into fists. He was half-tempted to snap at Ragnarok's comment, his eyes narrowing to shoot the other a heated glare. His entire personality was irritating. He was too happy. Too loud. Too stupid. He wanted to snap his damn-

Calm down.

Five refrained from commenting at that moment, peeling his eyes away from Ragnarok and back to his smoothie. The drink was downed in a matter of seconds, face briefly scrunching at the feeling of cold that hit the back of his throat. Despite the temperature, it was good. Not quite coffee good, but good enough to suffice. It was an energy source, that's all that mattered. He needed energy. He needed to recover. He couldn't keep going in poor condition. And he needed to keep going.

He needed to get back. To his family.

He didn't even know if they were okay, he didn't even know if they'd made it back him, he couldn't fucking remember-

His eyelids squeezed shut, setting the empty cup down on the counter, breath escaping his mouth in a soft puff, a single hand raising to scratch restlessly at the back of his head. Shit. Had they even made it back to the present? Had the briefcase even worked? He remembered opening it, remembered the signature nausea of time-travel, and then nothing. A gap in his memory. And he'd woken up in that damn elevator, with all these strangers. He just wanted to know the others had made it back safely. That they were okay, that they could go back to living their lives. That Allison could reunite with Claire -he wanted to meet his niece so much-, and Vanya could go back to teaching violin and Diego could go back to fighting crime like the dumbass he was-

"Well, that's good for you." Five let his eyes settle back upon Ragnarok, lips tugged into a tight frown, arms coming to fold semi-tightly across his chest. "But I do feel pain, and quite frankly, it's a bitch." There was a flash of blue. He steadied himself on the stair railing, gazing back over his shoulder at the others. "So, I'm going to check the bathroom."

A pause.

Was that another newcomer? Jesus, just how many people were there?

"Never thought I'd miss the apocalypse." His gaze lingered on Raditz for a moment, staring the Saiyan down with narrowed eyes. "Suddenly forty five years of total isolation is seeming appealing." He turned his attention back to the stairs with a weak sigh, ascending the remaining steps before pausing.

Lero had spoken.

He'd only just managed to catch his words, but, the other forgave him? Why?

He was a soul destined for the innermost circle of Hell.

No-one,
in their right mind, would forgive a person like him.

Nothing was said. Five couldn't bring himself to respond. He didn't know why. Maybe it was guilt -did he even feel guilt, at this point? After all he'd done, did he even feel remorse?- or shame. He didn't know. Didn't want to evaluate his feelings.

He made for the bathroom in silence, locking the door shut behind him, drifting briskly towards the sink, and the cabinet above it. The surface of the cabinet was mirrored, and Five met his own hollow gaze, staring himself down blankly. He looked like shit. Probably worse than shit, if he was being completely honest. A darkening bruise was forming on his head -likely from that frying pan that had been chucked at him- nearly every inch of visible skin mottled with bruises of some kind, scratches on his neck -Pogo- still red and angry.

It was a miracle no-one had called child protective services on him.

It was a miracle he was somehow still alive.

He tore his eyes away from the mirror, reaching up towards the cabinet with a soft grunt, ignoring the stab of pain that came with the action. Cracked ribs. He could add that to his list of physical setbacks too. Was it from that pile of bricks? The explosion -which one?-, the Swedes, Lila?

Shit... He needed to check on his stitches, too.

At least there was a first aid kit, that was a start, at least. He'd get this out the way, and then go take a shower. It would probably feel nice, to be clean. If he even knew what nice felt like, anymore.

Bandages. Antiseptic wipes. Scissors. Adhesive tape.

"...Ibuprofen." Not a perfect solution, but it'd do. He could take more than one of them, anyway, and it'd help ease his discomfort until he found a better solution. He swallowed the pills dry. Now, he just had to check his stitches were fine, clean any additional wounds and take a shower. He could worry about things later. Things like the others, like thanking Elliot and finding some sort of peace offering because it wasn't of any benefit to keep making enemies.

He unbuttoned his shirt, frowning at the canvas of black and blue his torso had become, eyes flicking down towards the bandages on his abdomen and the stain that painted it red.

...Maybe more Ibuprofen would help.

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Uneasy

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: None

Elliot watched this new stranger with a concerned look. It didn't seem like anything he said had managed to calm him down. If anything, it feels like he might have made it worse. That wasn't good. He stayed quiet to allow the other to calm down some more. But even when he wasn't doing anything he still managed to upset the other. He flinched when the other yelled at him. "I'm not going to-" He was cut off at the sight of something flying at him. He was quick to turn his body so he wouldn't get hit by whatever was thrown at him. He stared at the...weapon? No. That was a carton of milk. Elliot slowly picked up the carton and inspected it before turning back to the stranger. It didn't seem he had any actual weapons, which was a relief. When he was told to leave Elliot frowned, however. Why did this guy hate him so much already? Did he threaten him by accident? He looked more terrified than before. But why? He only asked why he was crying and that they didn't mean to intrude. "Okay...! I'll leave you alone." He said quickly in response and set the milk on the nearby dresser. "I'm really sorry for bothering you. I didn't know you were in here-"

This time Elliot was cut off due to something splashing him in the face. It was more milk. Except this one was open. He heard the carton drop to the ground while he just stood there shocked. He had shut his eyes to avoid getting milk in them so now he also couldn't see anything. After a moment he finally started wiping the milk off his face using the sleeve of his sweater. Today was not the day to wear white. He looked at his now stained sweater and let out a small sigh. This wasn't water. He couldn't just hang it up to dry. He was either going to have to discard the hoodie or find a way to wash it before it started stinking. His attention was quick to lock on the stranger as they suddenly began moving. Elliot moved away on instinct but had slipped on the small puddle of milk on the ground and stumbled back onto the ground. Great. Now his pants were also covered in milk. What a terrible day. Part of him just wanted to stay on the ground and go to sleep. Hoping that when he'll wake up and be back in Inkopolis with all his friends and everything would be normal again. But he knew that wasn't going to happen. He wasn't dreaming or imagining all this, it was all real. He wished he had his phone. He'd love to write down everything he's experienced along with taking photos of these people so he could prove to his friends that he wasn't lying and just for the memories. Maybe he should just use a notebook like before. He'd have to search for one though.

Suddenly remembering that he was laying on the floor in a puddle of milk he slowly got up and sighed at himself. Slipping the sweater off himself before setting it on the bed behind him. Being careful to not accidentally stain the bedding with his dirty sweater. He had on an oversized yellow shirt under his sweater and adjusted it a bit so it straightened out. He looked back at the other and noticed that he stopped at the door. Wasn't he going to run? Maybe he didn't want to see the other people downstairs. That was fair. The air down there was anything but calming. At least from what he last saw. Maybe it was better down there now. He carefully watched the other as he turned around and pointed the clothing hanger at him. Elliot had held his hands up to show that he wasn't going to try and do anything to him. Though he at least seemed a bit calmer. Just a bit though he was still crying. Elliot blinked up at the other when he asked if he was dead.

"What...?" He questioned not even being sure why he was asked that. The obvious answer was no, right? He wasn't dead. He didn't feel dead. He didn't remember dying. But then this stranger. Were they dead? They couldn't be. They weren't a ghost. This person could throw cartons of milk at him, he had a shadow, and he could touch the closet and door. "W-What do you mean?" He questioned again while shifting his gaze down to the floor. Were they all here because they all died? No. That couldn't be- well. He couldn't speak for the others but there's no way he could have died. He couldn't! Not after going through so much hell to finally be able to live the life he wanted in Inkopolis. He'd escape near-death way too many times for his liking but he always managed to keep surviving. There was no way he could be taken out so easily in Inkopolis of all places! "No...No! I'm not- I can't be dead! I was kidnapped from my home and brought here. Just like everyone else!" He exclaimed at the stranger as his eyes started to tear up. "Carp..." He muttered after realizing how emotional he was getting. He was quick to wipe his eyes and take a quick breath to calm himself. Panicking wasn't going to make anything better. "Sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you. But I really don't believe that I'm dead. And I won't believe it till it can be proved." Elliot stated and gave a firm nod to himself before quickly moving on.

"Anyways. Um. I'm not going to hurt you or anything. So can you please not throw any more milk at me? Or hit me with that hanger." He asked a bit quietly. He was tired. Both emotionally and physically. He was also sticky and still had his pants drenched in chocolate milk. He recalled someone saying there was a shower but what about his clothes? He couldn't wear milk-covered pants for who knows how long they were going to be here for. He didn't have spare clothes either. Maybe he could find some clothes around here to while his other things dry. He shook his head and smiled up at the stranger, a bit of a forced smile but a smile nonetheless. "Can I ask what your name is? I can introduce you to the others downstairs! Everyone, for the most part, is pretty nice. There is someone who has, um, difficultly portraying his emotions though." He gave a small chuckle at that before continuing. "But even then they're still nice to some degree at times. And they all won't hurt you unless you try and hurt them first." He explained to the other with quite a lighthearted tone. He wanted to forget about what they talked about moments prior. And the best way to do that is to just switch topics. "Though if you don't wanna go down there that's fine. Things were kinda tense the last time I was there."

Riza

I close my eyes as the volpine creature turns into a fiery ball of light. "Ahhh" I blink my eyes as I'm momentarily blind. My scales visibly become white and light green indicating fear and pain. "I can't see" I rub my eyes. "Oh, whew" my eyesight comes back slowly. "wow, I had for gotten you could change forms." I blink rapidly to clear the remaining spotting. My wings gradually fade back into a forest green. The now guy behind talking. " You come from space!?"

Last edited:
Hikari Ori

As the new stranger entered the room, Hikari sighed. Damn, this was starting to get annoying. Who was going to show up next, Mickey Mouse? Sighing, he finally got off the couch, and went to the kitchen. He needed to think, before his brain finally imploded. Everything was...... just happening so fast-

As he got to the kitchen, he finally took in a deep breath.

Ok Hikari, you're in a small house with the most diverse people on earth, or well, whatever planet they all come from. Now, what the FUCK do you do?

Hikaru just leaned against the counter, and tried to ignore the talking.

Nya

Nya just looked back at Elliot. Damn, someone had seen her. She opped to remain silent, instead choosing to go back to the elevator, and explore the dead man (even if they said he was sleeping- She was 99% sure he was dead)

As she got into the elevator, she decided to see if she could wake him up and poked his beard. Nothing happened.

"Well, he must be in deep sleeping"

Taking a deep breath, she summoned a sphere of water into her hand. A small one, but hopefully enough to wake up Steve. before she could do so however, a giant man appeared behind her, having spiky hair. She froze in place, but Hair Products didn't seem to notice her. Hair Products simply walked out of the elevator, and taking a sigh of relief, Na followed, water in hand incase she had to fight him.

Hair Products didn't seem to want to fight, however, so she just sighed.

Approaching the man, she asked.

"Ok hair products, mind explaining who the heck ya are?"

She kept her water- sphere hand behind her back- just in case she needed to use it.​

1616608223359.png

Status/Location: Elevator
Where: House of some kind

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raditz raised a eyebrow as the elevator and frowned instantly as he was welcomed by a slightly annoyed woman named Nya "Hair products? Is that supposed to be a nickname of sorts? Cute.."

"Is that how you treat all the guests coming here? Sure, I'm a Saiyan but I haven't blown up one thing... yet."

He eyed the water attack in the woman's hand. "Name's Raditz... and that's all you need to know."

The Saiyan looked ever so cocky but refused to show it.

"Yes, spending time with little ol' Raditz sounds so bad at the moment."

The Saiyan could of literally blew the place up and been done with it, but what would that prove?

Maybe just maybe he might of gotten a bit soft over the years.

Funnier President Funnier President Bloody_Death Bloody_Death jump. jump.

1616776769618.png
Steve
Interacting: darkred darkred Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

He looked back to Lero and gave him a thumbs up with a smile "No problem buddy! Just heard it was about to fall and started movin to stop that!" he then turned back to Raditz, listening to how he was off fighting his own race somewhere else, to which Ragnarok shook his head "Fighting other people...or, people looking things...or fake people isn't a good thing! Unless they were bad, then it's fine to do!" Then Five would say something of how that was good for him, but that he needed some and he walked off somewhere to go to the bathroom after hearing that Lero forgave him, which was good! Although with how little...new interesting things happening (Aside from the new person, and Nya doing some cool water stuff!). Ragnarok decided that it might be time to finally give out control, so he looked to Raditz and simply said "Don't blow anything up! it's already small in here, it might get smaller!" and with that, his confident stance slowly shifted into a more nervous one, as he looked around the room. Steve looked around for where Lero was and as quietly as possibly shuffled over to find a nice place on the ground to sit near the side of the couch the now in human form fox was near."​

He had finally awoken.

Hanzo jolted up from the floor, his heart racing. Why did he keep reliving his old shame? He had thought his demons conquered long ago, but even after learning the truth and making Quan Chi pay for his crimes, it seemed like these memories were forever burned into his very soul. And of course, why wouldn't they be? Who could ever forget the pain and suffering he had undergone? He could pray that Harumi and Satoshi's souls found eternal rest, for if ever Hanzo finally perished, it would mean only one destination for him.

Too much blood had been spilled by his hands, innocent and guilty. Scorpion was now and forever a part of him, but if they had to coexist, it would be on his terms, not the demon's. Hanzo slowly got up, taking a deep breath as he heard voices coming from downstairs. Wait. What?

Oh, right. He was in that elevator with those strange creatures. Hanzo supposed it was time he introduced himself. He didn't remember actually talking to anyone in particular. Hanzo closed his eyes as he got dressed in his full combat armor. After he placed his Mugai Ryu onto his belt, he pulled his mask and hood up before exiting the room, closing the door behind him and moving slowly through the hall, listening carefully for any signs of noise.

He thought he heard something in the bathroom. Hanzo moved to the door, knocking on it firmly.

"Open this door." Hanzo said gruffly.

Alec lowered his hanger as the squid boy talked. Elliot, talked. He seemed upset and scared at the thought of being dead. There’s no way Elliot was a demon, he looked so small and cute. He couldn’t be here to bring him to hell.

But, he really didn’t think he was dead? He was brought here by… what? He said he was kidnapped. Was the perpetrator still here? Fear and anxiety started bubbling back up his stomach as Elliot spoke.

I’m sorry I’m not following what you’re talking about. An angel brought me here after I died. This is purgatory, I’ve been stuck here while waiting judgement to be sent to heaven or hell.” Alec studied Elliot. Elliot seemed to want to stick to his idea he was alive- but they couldn’t be standing here side by side- or across the room anyway- while Alec was for sure dead and Elliot wasn’t.

If Alec could just go willy nilly seeing alive people, he’d go find his brother. He wouldn’t be stuck here with Elliot. He seemed nice, don’t get him wrong, but he wasn’t his brother.

Okay, okay… Sorry about the… uh.. Hanger… and milk… I’m just still… unsure.” Alec wrapped his arms around himself as he conversed with Elliot. “My name is Alec. You’re Elliot. There are others? Why are you all in my home this is so weird.” Alec shuffled on his feet and slowly opened the door to peek out.

He saw a very tall man. He wore black armor with yellow or red accents, he couldn’t study him that well. He was standing at the bathroom door demanding someone open the door. He looked like he could be the person here to take him to hell. He was so large, he was so buff, he could easily take down Alec and this small squid with him. If Elliot was in the same boat as Alec, he couldn’t just leave him here with this demon.

Okay Elliot I don’t want to alarm you but I think the guy that kidnapped you is out there and we need to hide now.” Alec whisper shouts at Elliot as he gently shuts the door and sprints back towards the closet. He grabs Elliot’s arm as he passes and pulls him into the closet with him, catching Elliot off guard.

He closes the closet door and sits back down and looks at Elliot, expectantly. “It’s okay, If he doesn’t know you’re in here he might not find us!” Alec whispers as he tries handing Elliot some chocolate milk. Alec opens a new carton and starts drinking it. He places it down next to him, hyperventilating. “Man, to be dead and still have heart burn from anxiety. The chocolate milk helps but, I feel like i could have a heart attack. What would that make me, double dead? Would I go to purgatory’s purgatory? This sucks. It’s gonna be okay kid.

Alec tries reassuring Elliot, Elliot doesn’t seem too phased at the giant murderer in the other room however. Alec just wraps his arms back around himself and rocks back and forth again. Tears already starting to form in his eyes. How did he go from being Alec,dead dude, waiting to be judged and sent to hell, to Alec, dead dude, taking care of a small squid boy from the demons roaming his home? Alec wasn’t ready for any of this. Couldn't protect himself, if they come for them he could never protect this kid.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
is he okay? seriously, is he okay? five? five pls-

outfit
here

tags
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Scorpion
This was going to suck. It always did. Cleaning wounds hurt. Stitching wounds hurt. Everything always hurt. And Five new damn well that he was going to keep hurting until the Ibuprofen kicked in, at least. He reached for another pill, swallowing it with minimal effort, hands resting on the edges of the kitchen sink, a deep, rumbling sigh passing through his frame. His lungs expanded, a brief, flash of a wince passing across his face before he forced his expression back into one of focus, eyes staring himself down in the mirror, jaw set and brow pinched.

"Just get it over with."

It would be fine. He was used to patching himself up. He'd done his own stitches on his arm, and that was healing fine. At least, he assumed it was. He hadn't bothered to check. He couldn't feel the injury anymore, at least. That had to be a good sign, right? Did this box even have stitches? He didn't want to bleed out in some strangers bathroom. Christ, when had he even torn the stitches, anyway? Just how long had his damn shrapnel wound been bleeding for? He hadn't felt it. Although, he hadn't really felt anything, until now.

"It will only take a minute."

Breathing hurt, but it was manageable. All of this was manageable. He just needed to pull himself together and focus for a goddamn second. He needed to stop panicking. The situation was out of his control. He couldn't do anything. He didn't know if his family was going to be okay, and he wouldn't if he died. Five released his grip on the sink, shifting his attention back to the first aid box, plucking a few of the antiseptic wipes out. He didn't need an infection, either.

"Focus, Five."

His own voice felt like static in his head, wordless and incomprehensible. He moved on autopilot, slipping into a routine that he knew all too well. Clean the wound. Stitch the wound. Apply bandages. He'd learnt this as a child, he knew what he was doing. It would take little more than a few minutes.

His hands shook.

Five took another Ibuprofen.

He squinted his eyes as he focused on the stitches, lips pulling into a tight grimace. God, this sucked. This really sucked. He couldn't keep his hands still, couldn't stop them from shaking. The stitches were messy, untidy, unprofessional. They didn't look like his stitches. These didn't feel like his hands.

...Did he even know what his hands felt like? Who was Number Five?

"And done. See? Easy."

It only took, what? A few minutes? Hours?

What time was it?

Five startled, as a voice spoke up from outside, head shooting upward, wide eyes swiftly focusing on the door. Who the hell was outside? Hadn't he already told everyone he had business in here? He was busy, he didn't need any distractions. His brain was being a dick as it was. "Do you mind?" He pulled away from the sink, hands balling into fists at his sides. "I'm busy. I thought I told you idiots this already." His head ached. Scrap that, his whole body ached. How long did it take for painkillers to kick in?

"What do you want, anyway?" Pause. He jumped, unlocked the door, and jumped back to his prior position. "I need to shower, so whatever it is, make it quick." Another pause. He leaned back against the sink, blocking the first aid box with his body, eyes narrowed and lips pulled into a snarl. A hand settled on his abdomen, covering the fresh stitches. "The door is unlocked. You can let yourself in, but I'm not leaving until I've showered."

coded by reveriee.

This was going to suck. It always did. Cleaning wounds hurt. Stitching wounds hurt. Everything always hurt. And Five new damn well that he was going to keep hurting until the Ibuprofen kicked in, at least. He reached for another pill, swallowing it with minimal effort, hands resting on the edges of the kitchen sink, a deep, rumbling sigh passing through his frame. His lungs expanded, a brief, flash of a wince passing across his face before he forced his expression back into one of focus, eyes staring himself down in the mirror, jaw set and brow pinched.

"Just get it over with."

It would be fine. He was used to patching himself up. He'd done his own stitches on his arm, and that was healing fine. At least, he assumed it was. He hadn't bothered to check. He couldn't feel the injury anymore, at least. That had to be a good sign, right? Did this box even have stitches? He didn't want to bleed out in some strangers bathroom. Christ, when had he even torn the stitches, anyway? Just how long had his damn shrapnel wound been bleeding for? He hadn't felt it. Although, he hadn't really felt anything, until now.

"It will only take a minute."

Breathing hurt, but it was manageable. All of this was manageable. He just needed to pull himself together and focus for a goddamn second. He needed to stop panicking. The situation was out of his control. He couldn't do anything. He didn't know if his family was going to be okay, and he wouldn't if he died. Five released his grip on the sink, shifting his attention back to the first aid box, plucking a few of the antiseptic wipes out. He didn't need an infection, either.

"Focus, Five."

His own voice felt like static in his head, wordless and incomprehensible. He moved on autopilot, slipping into a routine that he knew all too well. Clean the wound. Stitch the wound. Apply bandages. He'd learnt this as a child, he knew what he was doing. It would take little more than a few minutes.

His hands shook.

Five took another Ibuprofen.

He squinted his eyes as he focused on the stitches, lips pulling into a tight grimace. God, this sucked. This really sucked. He couldn't keep his hands still, couldn't stop them from shaking. The stitches were messy, untidy, unprofessional. They didn't look like his stitches. These didn't feel like his hands.

...Did he even know what his hands felt like? Who was Number Five?

"And done. See? Easy."

It only took, what? A few minutes? Hours?

What time was it?

Five startled, as a voice spoke up from outside, head shooting upward, wide eyes swiftly focusing on the door. Who the hell was outside? Hadn't he already told everyone he had business in here? He was busy, he didn't need any distractions. His brain was being a dick as it was. "Do you mind?" He pulled away from the sink, hands balling into fists at his sides. "I'm busy. I thought I told you idiots this already." His head ached. Scrap that, his whole body ached. How long did it take for painkillers to kick in?

"What do you want, anyway?" Pause. He jumped, unlocked the door, and jumped back to his prior position. "I need to shower, so whatever it is, make it quick." Another pause. He leaned back against the sink, blocking the first aid box with his body, eyes narrowed and lips pulled into a snarl. A hand settled on his abdomen, covering the fresh stitches. "The door is unlocked. You can let yourself in, but I'm not leaving until I've showered."

Funny Valentine

As all if the commotion went along outside, in the house, someone was waking. Whatever god had decided to put Funny Valentine in the elevator, they would soon be regretting their decision....

With a groan, the 23rd President of the U.S.A awoke.

As valentines vision gradually returned to him, he took a look around him. Metal walls surrounding him. And a...... bed? Moving backwards, the president could see that the bed had a visitor in it. A Stranger. Valentine however, couldn't remember what had happened last- all he knew was that he was outrunning those who dare come for the corpse.

The corspe! Valentine shot straight up and franticly looked around. Nothing. No Lucy, who had the corpse. Nothing, expect the steel walls, and that bitch in the bed. Wonderful. Valentine briefly considered killing the man. That wouldn't help him however, and he merely spat on him.

Finally looking around, he spotted something he hadn't noticed before. This metal prison was open, and he could hear voices outside. Catiously steeping outside, making no sounds as he walked, he made his way towards this.... house, if it could be called that. And it was filled with people

Looking over all of them, he registered another possibility. Kidnap But how would they have gotten him? Likely, one or all of them was a stand user, but they wouldn't be a matched for D4C. Speaking of which......

D4C appeared behind Valentine as he began speaking, its eyes menacing looking over at all those in the room, even if they couldn't see it.

"Don't you know it's rude to kidnap your president?"

Out of the corner of his eye, he say a boy with yellow-blond hair tense up, as if he was about to draw something from his pocket.... But no matter. Because if these kidnappers though they could get him.....

He would burn them to the ground

Interactions: Everyone downstairs​

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Confused and Calm

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Scorpion/Hanzo) | jump. jump. (Five)

Elliot crossed his arms when the other said he wasn't following. He was trying to think of a better way to try and explain it to him. "Purgatory?" He questioned but could only shrug. "Well, for me, the last thing I remember was getting dressed in my home then I suddenly woke up in an elevator with a bunch of strangers! As for how we got here. I don't know. The elevator just brought us here." He explained to the other hoping that it would help the other understand the situation that he and everyone else was in.

When he heard the other's apology he only smiled and nodded in understanding. "It's okay! I get it. A bunch of strangers showing up is quite scary." He said with a sheepish laugh while messing with the hem of his shirt. He perked up hearing the other introduce himself and nodded. "Yeah! I am Elliot. And it's nice to meet you, Alec." He hummed while watching the other make his way to the door. It looked like he was looking at someone and approached to try and peek out the door as well. However, he didn't get a chance to look as Alec whispered over to him before suddenly dragging him to the closest. "Ah- Wait...!" He stammered out as he almost fell from suddenly being dragged but was able to balance himself and climbed into the closet with Alec. He had no idea what was happening but soon sat down beside Alec and crossed his legs.

"Um. Are you sure you saw a kidnapper? There's a lot of scary-looking people here but they don't mean any harm." He whispered over to the other while looking at the chocolate milk he was handed. "Oh- thank you." He smiled and took the carton of milk before carefully opening it and drinking it. He watched Alec as he spoke about his anxiety and slowly nodded. Elliot was perfectly calm but it seemed the other just kept becoming more stressed by the second. Seeing the other start crying again made him frown. "Ah...don't cry, Alec. No one here is going to hurt us, okay? We'll be fine. I'm sure the person you saw just happens to look scary." He said to try and reassure the other. He watched a bit awkwardly as the other was a bit of a mess right now. After a moment he set his milk on the ground then leaned over and gently hugged the other. "Don't worry! I'll prove to you that we're okay." He hummed before letting go of the other and climbing out the closet. He made his way to the door and peeked out of it. He spotted the ninja guy at the bathroom door and could hear Five on the other side of the door. After watching them for a moment he returned to the closet with Alec.

"The person you saw name is Scorpion. Or that's what he called himself. I can agree that he looks scary but he isn't! He's pretty calm he won't hurt us. Then in the bathroom is Five. He looks like a kid but apparently, he isn't. So don't call him a kid or he'll get mad at you." He said with a small laugh and grabbed his carton of milk and quickly finished it. "We should go talk to them. Or at least Scorpion. Five doesn't sound to be in the mood to talk." He explained while grabbing his wet sweater from the bed and picking up his cup of smoothie. "Do you want some of my smoothie? Since you shared your milk you can have some of this if you want." He said while holding the cup up to the other while glancing out the door and towards the bathroom. It seemed they were still talking. He'd have to get in there himself somehow so that he could clean up a bit too.

dedoy1g-9e1bed68-7781-4d6a-9b81-45ae56874af1.png

...There went my chance to rest, didn't it?

"Aaah- Ah, I'm sorry!", Lerhw had panicked at seeing the female's reaction to his bright light, only not fumbling erratic over it because of the glass of smoothie he had been holding, "I assumed everyone still remembered my first warning about that... I guess you missed that one."

For a moment, he had just glanced sadly at towards the flooring, mentally berating himself for being so thoughtless. There had been just so much happening at once...! But no matter how obvious it seemed to let things slip in such a situation, the fox-male could only feel bad about it regardless. Yes, it was hard to remember something that was of absolutely no issue to him, but then didn't just that make it even more crucial to uphold? To mindful of others needs and know when you were wrong; Sympathy.
He didn't quite understand it, but most species seemed to do, to build their societies around such feelings. It seemed important. Unnecessarily hurting or scaring others was definitely bad, this much was clear.

"Yes?", Lero had blinked at her in legitimate confusion, "W-why is that so surprising?? You've never flown so high in the sky that it's suddenly darker than the night and you're past all manner of atmospheric gasses? Or seen a planet from outside before?"

He had stared at Riza with shock, icy-blue gaze wavering and wandering away from hers as he thought better. Was he getting ill-accustomed? Expecting places and people to have newer technology and know what he was talking about; That would only keep disappointing him, wouldn't it? At this point, what little comfort they managed to find was like some sort of blessing. And fickle. Extremely fleeting. Lowering his eyes for a bit, Lerhw had chuckled to himself. It was a single, rather airy note of 'I'm being stupid', yet also some kind of cathartic resolve. In hindsight, the conversation about dart blowers should have been more than enough clue-

"Yeah, I'm from space, I thought you might too but- It seems I was wrong... Though I'm sure there's a similar species to your somewhere in a corner of my universe too! I think I remember it from a book at some point.", right? His mind was still a bit of a mess after everything. 'Maybe that was enough thinking for now', Lero had concluded finally taking a new sip of the smoothie- And immediately flinching as a result, "We're called Star Animals", he had kept the conversation going as if nothing was wrong. Well, technically it wasn't. There was no pain, he didn't exactly feel cold either? It was just weird, as in gradually growing sluggish as if about to 'shut down' kind of weird. Like, tingly weird, "There's a couple reasons for it? But the light you saw earlier is definitely one of them."

It's fine, he had never fully passed out in this sort of situation before. A drink certainly wasn't going to do it.

Ragnarok and the more rambunctious female each handled the newcomer their own way. Perhaps Lerhw would have had a lot to say about the teasing approach normally, but right now he was just in a more 'don't give me trouble and let me rest' sort of mood, retaining no hesitation over letting the extroverted duo deal with that. Whatever was going upstairs didn't sound like an actual fight yet, the sounds of stomps and impacts eventually subsiding... He would only go check it if it seemed necessary, it would be fine as long as someone wasn't dying.

Hikari, who had crossed by them straight towards the kitchen area, seemed to be in a similar state. The fox-male had considered checking on him but refrained from calling the male's name when he paid attention to the sound of the other's breathing. It was... heavy, erratic, maybe Hikari was at the edge of a panic attack and really needed the space to calm down. They had merely shared a glance, and Lero had pulled it back towards his conversation with the winged lizard female when-

...Did they really need even more people...? Wasn't this a good enough mess already?!

"No one is responsible for anything.", the Star Animal's tone had been indifferent and tired, him taking a new, long sip out of smoothie as a way to numb out the frustration? Annoyance that he felt, burying it over the slowness, "And considering I'm not from this planet, or any planet in specific, I have no president.", and that's without even mentioning that he was... technically wanted for treason by his own kind? "I've even registered my ID under 'Nomadic' for the permanent address portion, yes, with all of the boring documentation that took to do."

With a sigh, the fox-male had taken his gaze out of the newcomer to finally acknowledge Steve, that had sat near the couch, but on the ground. He thought about offering the other a space to sit but- Considering his notably sheepish light footsteps and personality, perhaps the distance was more pleasant to him.

"Welcome back.", Lerhw had offered a little wave, before once more sipping the smoothie with something similar to a wince. He didn't feel like adding a smile to the gesture this time.

Last edited:
Riza
(Sorry for the length)

Interaction: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Mention? EVERYONE!!

" no, no your fine I just forgot to close my eyes that's all." I stretch my wings out now that they feel tingly. " I've never flown high enough to see the sky change into dark colors. When I was younger one of the older kids flew that high, i don't know if they ever made it or not,before they ran out of air and plummeted to there death." I wave my hand around while speaking. "It was a sad day." My head droops. " But from what I've heard the kid wasn't that bright." I shrug. I then work my fruit back out of my pocket and begin summoning fruits that no one else would know. With my arms full I walk into the seemingly capable kitchen. I briefly look back at the star animal to see if they had followed. Then went back to my job. I got out a couple knifes, a juicer, and a different smaller blender. I whistle while I make my concoction. Cutting the different fruits open I use my memory to help me perfect the recipe. After squeezing the juice out of those fruits, stripping the spiny hide from that one, and crushing the seeds of that one I throw them all into the blender. I turn it on and wash the left over dishes while I wait. Tossing the nonedible left overs away I summon one small berry and throw it into the blender. Five minutes later I grab a sealable container and pour all the contents into the sealed container and take it over to the couch but not before cleaning the blender in the sink. I take a drop from the orange liquid and hold it on my finger as I seal the container once again. "Hey! Anyone want to be my test subject? I promise on my great grand fathers grave it won't kill you!" I shout through the lower part of the home, the sound also reaches up stairs.

Funny Valentine

As the presidents scathing eyes looked over them, it was the white-haired male who spoke first. Did they really think he would fall for their lies-

"If this is a stand ability, its a horrible one. Illusion that make no sense? Pathetic."

Valentines eyes narrowed at the yellow-haired male who had noticed his stand, who was now fidgeting with something in his pocket. The thing was, his eyes had never left D4C. Found you.

"D4C!"

As valentine called out, the pink and blue stand suddenly appeared fully, attempting to send a powerful right hook at yellow-hair. But, the attack was met with an orange yellow blade.

Stepping back slightly, Valentine took a moment to acknowledge the situation. D4C was locked in combat with another Stand, which had a broadsword with strange markings upon it, and the stand was.... bit strange. The enemy stand had a wide chest plate, along with leg armor the color of a fading sun. Its skin was similarly yellow- This was no normal stand, and he immediately pressured D4C on the offensive.

D4C attempted to do a low sweep kick, but the sword-wielding stand jumped up and send a high kick at D4C's face, which connected. Staggering back, Valentine felt blood emitting from his nose, and he turned to glare at the now costumed yellow hair.

"You really think you can defeat D4C and myself? You are even more foolish then fish and bread."

A weird comparison, but one Valentine fully believed in. He would Beat this child to the ground.

A fight was brewing, and the first ingredients had just been added into the caldron.

Hikari Ori

As he re-enetered the room, he took a moment to examine the area- Fives and Scorpion seemed to be upstairs, and likely Elliot also. He wondered why the Octo-Human needed to go upstairs. Maybe he needed a break, like him?

Looking over at Lero, they made eye-contact for a second before he rejoined his conversation with Ria, leaving Hikari with even more confusing thoughts to think upon. Looking back at the new-comer, Raditz, he curiously looked over his hair- how did he have enough to make any girl jealous? And did he put metal spikes or something in his hair?

Shaking his head a bit, he suddenly heard another voice. Wonderful. Turning around, he looked to see a newcomer, dressing in pink. They also had golden curls. He distantly heard Lero say something, but was to distracting to listen to him. Because Mister American Idol had a persona, which was currently floating behind him. Momentraly looking back at Ragnorok, who seemed to have become shy, she turned back to the... mechanical furry Persona?

Fidgiting with his mask on his packet, he looked back at the thing, which looked right back at him. It was... creepy. It looked.... just wrong. The things on its head, its eyes....
Hikaru didn't like it once bit.

It was a bit of a surprise when the Persona finally attacked him, but maybe he expected it. Because, before he knew what he was doing- He already had his mask on, and Frey had been summoned. The Persona's engaging in a few seconds of close combat, in which Frey managed to push the Pink-and blue Persona away. At least he had a bit to catch his breath-

Looking back at Goldilocks, they said something that made absolutely no sense. How he was like fish? He was an Omelet or scrambled eggs, 100%

"First of all, D4C is a stupid name for a Persona. Secondly, why even are you attacking me?"

Nya

Nya simply rolled her eyes at Raditz.

"First of all, totally not edgy intro. Secondly, Goodbye!"

Walking away, she dissolved the attack attack in her hand. The carpet now had a wet spot, unfortunately. Not knowing what to do, she decided to head on upstairs, and seem what was going on up their.

Walking up the stairs, she half expected to seem the angsty fives show up again and berate her. She did feel a bit bad, but they had it coming. Maybe she would apologize later. Maybe. As she finally got upstairs, she though she say a flash of movement as a door closed, and she cautiously approached. Was Elliot hiding in their? She was momentarily distracted by a gruff voice speaking, and she looked back to see... what was the other Ninjas' name again? Iguana?

Waving hello to them as they knocked on the door, she opened the door to where she had though she had seen something to find...

The last thing she had expected. Elliot in a closet with some random stranger. She opened her mouth, closed it, and opened it again.

"Do you two need some privacy? Unless you're in here for naughty reasons. Then I'll Chaperone you two."

She looked over at the stranger, a smile appearing on her face.

"Don't worry, Im just messing with you both. Maybe. Say, where do you come from?"

Interactions: darkred darkred (Scorpion) Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Elliot) Jeef_jones Jeef_jones (Steve Uno) jump. jump. (Fives)​

Hanzo simply walked through the door, disappearing in a puff of flame before he burned the wood and reappearing as a blazing man in full armor the next. The boy before him looked no older than 14. Dressed in dirty disheveled clothes and covered in bruises, scars, and other blemishes was this boy, one who Hanzo had not remembered his name. But wait. Wasn't he in the elevator?

Oh, right. The elevator.

Hanzo looked down at Five, seemingly unimpressed. He moved over, taking the first aid kit that was near the boy before turning around and vanishing in a flash of hellfire, leaving small embers on the floor. He returned to his room, taking out the needed materials to patch himself up. He knew he would have to engage the others soon. But he would not do it injured.

Hanzo closed the kit once he was finished with it, standing up to close his eyes as he teleported into the kitchen, arriving in a fiery blast.

Elliot reassures him. Elliot hugs him. He’s soft and squishy, he’s surprisingly cool to the touch. Alec’s been so stressed he realizes he’s so warm. Elliot’s hug is refreshing, both mentally and physically. When was the last time he’d been hugged? He hadn’t seen his mom or brother for over a year before he died. He never got very close to those around him at college. And certainly no one in purgatory has hugged him.

He doesn’t know if he should wrap his arms back around Elliot, he’s sure Elliot doesn’t need a hug, and is only hugging him to make him feel better. He settles with leaning his head closer to Elliot, wishing he could rest there for a minute. Wishing everything was really okay, and wishing he wasn’t dead, waiting to be judged, now with strangers who resemble demons. He wishes he could be home with his brother. Or even just back in his college dorm.

Elliot leaves all too soon, leaving Alec feeling more empty than before. He doesn’t know Elliot very much, but after throwing milk at him, threatening him with a coat hanger, and dragging him into his closet, Elliot is still very nice to him. Despite not knowing him, he almost wishes he could hold him tight and sit there in the closet, safe, away from demons and hell and the scary other residences now in his home.

Alec reaches for Elliot as he leaves the closet. He brings his arms back to himself and wraps them around himself, letting his head rest on his knees. If Elliot was sure it was fine, it would be fine.

Elliot returns and reassures him that it was a “calm” demon who wasn’t going to hurt them. And the “kid who isn't a kid” is also near by.

Alec keeps his arms to himself, staring blankly at Elliot. Elliot telling him it’s safe makes him… Tired. He’s tired. He feels empty when the fear melts away. Elliot holds his smoothie out to Alec, but he feels too tired to reach out for it.

No thank you, I appreciate it…” He murmurs, and lays his head back on his knees. Elliot wanted to go talk to Scorpion and maybe Five if he was in a better mood. He supposes if they’re not demons he should go see them sooner than later so he doesn’t have to be afraid of them for long.

He starts to stand up when he hears a shout from downstairs, something about needing a test subject and saying it won’t kill them. He should be afraid but Elliot didn’t seem afraid. He smiles to himself, everything was going to be okay.

I’m sorry for freaking out. This is a lot for me. I’m waiting for demons to come judge me and either let me into heaven or take me to hell. If you’re sure the people here are generally okay, then I’ll trust you.” Alec tries smiling at Elliot before being interrupted by another guest.

A young women, seemingly younger than Alec stood there smiling at them. Asking if they needed privacy. Alec blushes, an uneasy feeling in his stomach at the implication. He looks at Elliot to judge his reaction, before turning back to the girl.

Uh, I live here… I’m Alec…” He lamely says, sensing she’s not a threat. Well, she could be. Elliot said no one here was going to hurt them. Alec can feel the fear creeping up his spine but he tries to relax, this girl would have made a move to hurt him if she meant harm.

Who are you?” Alec asks, now confused. At least Elliot introduced himself right away. This girl didn’t. He wraps his arms back around himself, and stands halfway between her and Elliot, just in case.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
idek man is he having somekind of manic episode? is paradox psychosis back? my mans be losing it

outfit
here

tags
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva Scorpion (mentioned) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk Alec Bloody_Death Bloody_Death Elliot Funnier President Funnier President Nya
Goddammit. That asshole had just barged in, hadn't even bothered to speak, and stolen his damn first aid kit. He wasn't finished with it! He still needed to bandage everything. And he was not going to search the whole place, just to find where that bastard had hidden it. His eyes lingered on the doorway, lips pulled back into a barely suppressed snarl, gaze narrow and livid. "I wasn't finished, dipshit!" Five's voice trembled with anger, shoving himself away from the sink with force, a frustrated growl clawing its way up from the back of his throat.

He slammed a fist into the wall.

"I need bandages. I'm not done. Why does the world keep fucking me over?"

He was seething. Pacing. Hands gripping furiously at his hair, expression twisted into an animalistic snarl, body twitching with agitation. Why? Why couldn't that asshole -Scorpion, was it? Who cared, anyway?- have just taken what he needed, instead of swiping the whole damn box. Leaving Five with nothing but a half-consumed bottle of Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen that wasn't even doing it's damn job, his head hurt. His chest hurt. His stomach hurt. He felt like shit. He hadn't stopped feeling like shit. He couldn't think if he felt like shit!

God... He was gonna throw up.

He blinked, collapsing at the side of the toilet with seconds to spare, the minimal contents of his stomach emptying themselves in a short, yet violent series of retches. He could feel his insides twisting and churning. Feel the sharp stab of pain in his chest each time he heaved, eyelids squeezed shut trying to gain some semblance of control over his own body, silently praying that he hadn't torn his fresh stitches.

Too much Ibuprofen. He'd taken too much Ibuprofen. He was an idiot. A fool. A pathetic-

His hand hurt. Just how hard had he punched that wall? He couldn't even curl his damn fist.

"Frickin' gross." He didn't linger on the toilet, flushing the chain and standing up abruptly, wiping at his mouth with his arm, eyes remaining narrowed in irritation. Not only was he soaked, but now he smelled like vomit, too. He needed to shower. He needed some new clothes. He couldn't keep wearing wet ones.

...That bedroom had a closet in it. That's where people kept their clothes, right? Maybe he could find some spare. It wouldn't hurt to check. And it would give him something to focus on, for the time being. He needed to focus. He needed to pull himself together. He needed to stop getting so angry over things out of his control. He was stuck here. There wasn't anything he could do.

He needed-

He needed to adapt.

And Five was good at adapting.

Sparing a brief glance at the dented wall, he tore open a portal, lips tightening into a thin frown as he stumbled gracelessly into the new environment. He let his eyes scour the room swiftly. Elliot was present. And that... Girl. He didn't know her name, didn't care. Their presence didn't matter, anyway. He was in here to grab clothes, not make conversation. "Don't mind me." His words were abrupt, voice slightly strained. He coughed into his hand, frown deepening. "Continue whatever it is you're both doing. I came to grab clothes." What were they doing, anyway? Elliot looked like he was covered in milk. Where the hell did he find milk?

His eyes scanned the room, a brow raising in confusion at the milk cartons on the floor. Was there some kind of secret milk stash in this room? Who would hoard milk?

Whatever. He was here for clothes. Clothes were in the closet.

The door was already open, so at least he didn't have that to worry about.

Five blinked inside the small space, sparing Alec an uninterested glance before rummaging through the selection of clothing available, grabbing one of the shirts off a hanger before blinking back out and holding it up against himself. It was big. Far too big for his frame. But it would do. It was clean, and it was dry. He could wear it while his own clothes dried off. It didn't need to be a permanent solution.

"Y'know, stripes look stupid." He folded the shirt, staring back at the others with disinterest, eyes hollow and lips pressed into a frown. "And who wears green?" Maybe he should have picked a better shirt. This was going to look ridiculous on him. God... He was so tired. So, so tired. He wanted to sleep. "Not even Klaus wears green, and Klaus wears some stupid looking outfits." He'd misread the label on the bottle, hadn't he? He'd taken sleeping pills by mistake. "Also-" A pause. His blank gaze settled upon Alec, observing him with scrutiny in his gaze. "-Why are you in the closet?"
coded by reveriee.

Goddammit. That asshole had just barged in, hadn't even bothered to speak, and stolen his damn first aid kit. He wasn't finished with it! He still needed to bandage everything. And he was not going to search the whole place, just to find where that bastard had hidden it. His eyes lingered on the doorway, lips pulled back into a barely suppressed snarl, gaze narrow and livid. "I wasn't finished, dipshit!" Five's voice trembled with anger, shoving himself away from the sink with force, a frustrated growl clawing its way up from the back of his throat.

He slammed a fist into the wall.

"I need bandages. I'm not done. Why does the world keep fucking me over?"

He was seething. Pacing. Hands gripping furiously at his hair, expression twisted into an animalistic snarl, body twitching with agitation. Why? Why couldn't that asshole -Scorpion, was it? Who cared, anyway?- have just taken what he needed, instead of swiping the whole damn box. Leaving Five with nothing but a half-consumed bottle of Ibuprofen. Ibuprofen that wasn't even doing it's damn job, his head hurt. His chest hurt. His stomach hurt. He felt like shit. He hadn't stopped feeling like shit. He couldn't think if he felt like shit!

God... He was gonna throw up.

He blinked, collapsing at the side of the toilet with seconds to spare, the minimal contents of his stomach emptying themselves in a short, yet violent series of retches. He could feel his insides twisting and churning. Feel the sharp stab of pain in his chest each time he heaved, eyelids squeezed shut trying to gain some semblance of control over his own body, silently praying that he hadn't torn his fresh stitches.

Too much Ibuprofen. He'd taken too much Ibuprofen. He was an idiot. A fool. A pathetic-

His hand hurt. Just how hard had he punched that wall? He couldn't even curl his damn fist.

"Frickin' gross." He didn't linger on the toilet, flushing the chain and standing up abruptly, wiping at his mouth with his arm, eyes remaining narrowed in irritation. Not only was he soaked, but now he smelled like vomit, too. He needed to shower. He needed some new clothes. He couldn't keep wearing wet ones.

...That bedroom had a closet in it. That's where people kept their clothes, right? Maybe he could find some spare. It wouldn't hurt to check. And it would give him something to focus on, for the time being. He needed to focus. He needed to pull himself together. He needed to stop getting so angry over things out of his control. He was stuck here. There wasn't anything he could do.

He needed-

He needed to adapt.

And Five was good at adapting.

Sparing a brief glance at the dented wall, he tore open a portal, lips tightening into a thin frown as he stumbled gracelessly into the new environment. He let his eyes scour the room swiftly. Elliot was present. And that... Girl. He didn't know her name, didn't care. Their presence didn't matter, anyway. He was in here to grab clothes, not make conversation. "Don't mind me." His words were abrupt, voice slightly strained. He coughed into his hand, frown deepening. "Continue whatever it is you're both doing. I came to grab clothes." What were they doing, anyway? Elliot looked like he was covered in milk. Where the hell did he find milk?

His eyes scanned the room, a brow raising in confusion at the milk cartons on the floor. Was there some kind of secret milk stash in this room? Who would hoard milk?

Whatever. He was here for clothes. Clothes were in the closet.

The door was already open, so at least he didn't have that to worry about.

Five blinked inside the small space, sparing Alec an uninterested glance before rummaging through the selection of clothing available, grabbing one of the shirts off a hanger before blinking back out and holding it up against himself. It was big. Far too big for his frame. But it would do. It was clean, and it was dry. He could wear it while his own clothes dried off. It didn't need to be a permanent solution.

"Y'know, stripes look stupid." He folded the shirt, staring back at the others with disinterest, eyes hollow and lips pressed into a frown. "And who wears green?" Maybe he should have picked a better shirt. This was going to look ridiculous on him. God... He was so tired. So, so tired. He wanted to sleep. "Not even Klaus wears green, and Klaus wears some stupid looking outfits." He'd misread the label on the bottle, hadn't he? He'd taken sleeping pills by mistake. "Also-" A pause. His blank gaze settled upon Alec, observing him with scrutiny in his gaze. "-Why are you in the closet?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back