• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom an elevator ride. multifandom rp. rp thread.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Elliot
Media Tweets by くる (@krxxx_ika)2.png

Currently Feeling: Embarrassed and Happy

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec) | jump. jump. (Five) | Funnier President Funnier President (Nya)

Mentions
: Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Scorpion/Hanzo)

Elliot was really glad that his hug had seemingly managed to calm Alec down a bit. Lightly patting the other when he leaned closer to him then having a bright smile as he let go and headed to check the door. He had noticed that Alec had looked a bit exhausted. Was it just the stress? Or did he just feel tired after he panicked? It could be a mix of both. Panic was a quick way to tire one out after all.

He gave a small nod when Alec chose not to have the smoothie then quickly downed the rest of the drink and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He wondered how good the smoothies would taste if he was able to add some of the chocolate milk to it? Probably a lot sweeter. Maybe next time then.

He sat on the edge of the closet and let his feet dangle out as he stared at the ground. He could hear the other's still talking. But what about? The voice of a new person was also present. Two new people actually. Actually...it kinda sounded like there was a fight? And something about a test subject? Oh gosh. Now, what was happening down there? A small frown slipped on his face. He hoped nothing serious was going on there. He perked up at the sound of Alec speaking again and turned to look at him.

He smiled again hearing that the other trusted him. He thought that was great! Especially since they just met. He was glad that Alec had trusted him. "It's okay, Alec! I too would be frightened if a whole bunch of strangers suddenly invaded my home. There is no need to apologize." He hummed before quickly turning to face Nya who had come into the room. He went to greet her but was stunned by what she had said.

He let out a sheepish laugh as the tips of his ears flushed pink a bit. "Awaaa don't say stuff like that!" He huffed while glancing away from the both of them. Still embarrassed and not wanting the others to see his flustered face.

He listened to Alec introduce himself to the water girl. He still had not heard what her name was actually. So he did want to know what her name was. But suddenly Five was here too. He was not sure if he could ever get used to him just kinda- teleporting wherever and whenever. He offered a wave to him before jumping a bit as he flickered right past him and into the closet. He had moved a bit to give Five some room to rummage around. At the mention of clothes, he remembered that he would also need to get a change of clothes. "Can I borrow some clothes too, Alec?" He asked looking back at him inside the closet then back to the clothes. Alec was far bigger than him! His normal shirts would probably be like dresses for him. But he only needed to wear them till he could wash and dry his normal clothes. He looked at the selection of clothes. Picking up one of the many striped shirts and a pair of overall shorts. He was for sure the shorts were not going to stay up without him holding onto them. But maybe the overall straps would keep them up high enough.

Hearing Five insult stripes made him chuckle a bit. "Stripes aren't that bad now. I think they are really cute if you pair them up with solid colored clothing." He spoke while looking down at the striped shirt he had. At the comment about green clothing, he couldn't really say anything back to that. Since he doesn't usually wear green himself.

Elliot let out a laugh when the question about Alec in the closet came up. And he was happy to answer that question. "We were hiding from you all." He spoke innocently with a smile as he hopped up from his place at the edge of the closet. He held the shirt up to himself and it was as big as he was expecting. The bottom of the shirt dropped past his knees. He didn't even need the shorts at this point. He really could just wear this shirt like a dress!

"Your shirts are really big, Alec! Or maybe I am just really small. It might be a mix of both actually." He spoke while looking between everyone in the room. He was currently the shortest person in the room. And by a lot! The next shortest person looked to be Five. And Elliot was still only shoulder height to him. Humans are really tall! Though he also is kinda short compared to other Octolings and Inklings. Looks like he was just small in general.

Riza

Well since no one wanted to be my test subject I'll just pack my stuff up. I put the container of liquid in one of the lower cabinet doors in the kitchen and hold the drop of liquid on my finger,after sitting in a corner of the floor, I take my claw on my wing and make a small slash in my arm. It will heal anyway. Checking to make sure no one was around to freak out for the next couple of minutes, I take a deep breath and rub the liquid into my gash I made. It stings for a bit then the world turns black as my solution takes effect. If I made it right it will be a couple minutes before I awake, if I made it wrong, well I better not have made it wrong. I just hope we have time to use my medicine, or rather anesthesia type stuff. Ehh.....

Hanzo entered the kitchen, eyes scanning the area. He didn't recognize anything in this place. A cup with his name on it sat on the counter until he picked it up, sipping the liquid inside before downing the entire melted smoothie in one gulp and burning the empty cup to ash. He noticed some people in the living room were here, so he entered it with arms folded under his chest.

"Which one of you fools brought me here!? Who was it!? Speak now or your souls will burn!" Hanzo growled.

Clearly he was in no mood for jokes or pleasant conversation, judging by the flames enveloping his body. He could sense the other souls in this house as well. He might have to interrogate everyone in this house. That kid in the bathroom might know something. As would the three souls hiding in the closet upstairs. Hanzo was angry, tired, and he had somewhere to be. Being stuck in a house with these idiots was not his idea of rebuilding his lost clan.

dedoy1g-9e1bed68-7781-4d6a-9b81-45ae56874af1.png

I hate absolutely everything.
Funnier President Funnier President , (Valentine and Hikari), FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 ,
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , @darkred, Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
(Everyone else can hear this mess, probably)

"Flying so high that their wings froze?!", Lerhw had gasped in both shock and concern. He had never heard of something like that happening to a Star Animal, at least not naturally the same way she was describing it... It could be that her species defence was much lower than theirs, the lack of energy leak allowed the elements to get to her much easier, "Wow that sounds- That sounds legitimately scary. I'm sorry that you had to watch that happen... I can't fly, but I've been dropped out of edges enough to know it's not a pretty sight. I can only imagine it's much worse for your kind."

And it had been there where that conversation had ended, unfortunately. With Riza taking more fruit from what he assumed was her own kind of pocked dimension on her bag, --and confirmed who had thrown that mango earlier--, the lizard-female had stepped away towards the kitchen area, perhaps to do something with those fruits. He had briefly wondered how much more food she had stored in there and then, of course, peace hadn't lasted that long. Because why would it? Everyone seemed to e dysfunctional one way or another, save for maybe Elliot, peace and tranquillity was an impossible concept and it seemed to especially hold true to their newcomer...

Lero was tired, Lero was done, Lero had wanted nothing more but to indulge in his smoothie to the point his mental faculties were shut down and he didn't have to worry about anything else anymore. Unable to think at that point, unable to make himself sad as a result... Ah, what wishful thinking this whole farce had been-

"What I understand by a stand is like, some kind of support and I'm sure I'd have seen on-", Hikari had twitched, after a long period of simply standing there he was finally moving again and the Star Animal had a really bad feeli- Yep, there we go and, "Wait, there is a completely new smell in the room this time, more of a blend..."

He couldn't quite place it, there was something of familiar in it, a power-set that he should have remembered from experience and yet, had completely forgotten with time. The other scent though was just as warm as Five's cuts in space, it was different, the blend wasn't exact, but the idea felt similar; He could safely assume that it powered a similar ability. This was annoying. Either a fight had already broken in front of him or it was close, with the new guy charging up something. He had just wanted a break- Why did it have to be fight after fight, argument after argument; Even upstairs seemed rambunctions by now, WHY WAS IT SO HARD TO JUST RELAX???

Frustration seemed to burn even through the effects of the frost, anger quite metaphorically charging head-first, jolting his mind back into work like a defibrillator to a heart attack. Steve was against a wall, or a door, that he doubted could open so he was safe- Riza was doing something beyond the counter, which would probably shield her and take most of the impact. Hikari and Valentine? They deserved what was coming to them. He didn't care, he was so sick of the in-fighting that he'd put a stop to it himself-

"You two are being worse than kits..."

The calm in his tone was eerie and was only made worse with the aura of orbiting rings now alive around him. The rings spun chaotically like a giant model of an atom, seemingly passing through him without any effect, red, yellow, orange, is shining powerful colors. It might have been at this moment that both part of the conflict would realize that they had messed up. With a hop from the couch over the coffee table, the aura had come to a full halt the instant Lerhw had reached the ground again, all rings straightened up and contained inside each other- And then they grew very bright as if charging something until a massive shockwave was born from the fox-male's location, a violent force pushing everything in its path aside.

Steve was as expected, shielded from it by both the couch and the table. The couch couldn't go through the wall, so it seemingly didn't move, while the coffee table was now glued directly at it, no gaps between the two pieces of furniture. Everything that had once been on top of said table was now scattered on top of the couch, some ending up flung against the wall; All objects not directly against the walls initially were now located as such, it's from shelves toppled, rolled and dropped into the ground, the same as anything that had once been over the counter. Hopefully, no glass or anything too dangerous had fallen on Riza. Raditz, had been an oversight to be honest, but somehow he felt like the so-called Saiyan wouldn't have a problem with this.

As for our two troublemakers? They had received the brunt of the phenomenon, having once stood practically right next to Lero. Valentine had ended up all the way back inside the elevator, feeling like someone insanely strong had just decided to push him, palms out around the chest area and sent him flying as a result. The same went for Hikari on the opposite side, his trajectory being towards the counter at the beginning of the kitchen.
There was something of scary seeing the Star Animal standing there, huffing and puffing in legitimate anger as the aura of rings, already back, seemed to continue spinning frantically as if threatening a second blow. This whole time he had never been angry. Indifferent, annoyed, frustrated, yes, but not this, not staring at the pair as if his very gaze could hone flames inside them.

Such had been the scene Scorpion had walked into. For a moment, as their eyes met, the warrior had been greeted with a murderous rage that might have neared his own; A trick of the light seemed to even make then glint in a soul-chilling icy blue notably offended and fed-up with the addition of yet another threat into the pile of problems. He took a deep breath, though it seemed to make nothing for his orbit aura. He didn't understand much other than being able to identify this was definitely what anger felt like, and by the stars, HE WAS SO PISSED!!

"I will only explain this again ONCE, so everyone better listen carefully and silently. Do not tempt me to throw you against the wall because I will do so at the smallest sound before I'm done, you've been warned.", the terms were down, no complaints, okay good, "First, none of us is responsible for this situation, we don't know who is. I'm from space, everyone else seems to come from different versions of Earth, other than the one in the kitchen now, who seems to come from a primitive tribe-like society. I doubt we're from the same world, we might all be from different universes altogether."

"Second, I get nothing lying about this and if you'd like to kill me for it then, by all means, I might thank you. This is all stressing me out horribly, if there was a working window I might have chucked myself out of it at this point, repeatedly, you're all unbearable and I'm sick of all the fights. I've seen others get thrown into a sun for less than this.", another deep breath, now the rings seemed to be gradually slowing down... "Hikari I am... disappointed with you. Do you always attack first and asks questions later? Because what I just saw was a repeat of what you did to me when we met and I would have hoped you had learned something from that."

"And you, Mr. President, I do not trust you one bit. You smell weird, enough for me to know to be cautious around you. I do not know why you leak energy neither do I want to know, but if I think you are doing something bad I will slam you against the wall until even Five will be begging me to stop. I don't like using lethal force, yet I'm willing to if it is to avoid a bigger disaster..."

"Do you understand or is there another language you would like me to translate this to?"

Valentine should better watch his words, because that threat was really tempting to oblige with right now.

Last edited:
Hikari and Valentine

As the two of them were about to clash again, both of them suddenly experienced a blinding light.

Valentines' first thought what that there was bother challenger to the battlefield, but that wasn't completely the case... For the first person to speak now had glowing rings around him. Valentine was enraged by the fox teens words, but before he could even call on D4C, travel to another dimension, anything. He was attacked, sending him slamming into the wall of the metal box. Luckily, D4C managed to protect him from the worst on it, but it still hurt. Like he was pushed roughly.......

Anger fueled him roughly as he pushed himself up. Goddamn it, he wouldn't let this child push him around. Looking back at the sleeping form of Steve, he hatched a plan.....

Meanwhile, Hikaru wasn't doing so good. first of all, he got attacked by the Furry Persona. secondly, Lero had gotten mad at both him and the other dude, and was now chewing them out. Third, the ninja had appeared.

When Lero had finished talking, Hikaru immediately started talking.

"I guess it's fair that your mad at me..... but didn't you see what happened? The other guy had a Persona, and literally attacked me! I was just attempting to defend myself-"

He pointed at the general area where the Old dude was, the elevator. Except......

"Wait, where did he go?????"

He was gone... The only thing that was there was a sleeping Steve

"Nani????????"

Hikari was very confused, and from the looks of it, everyone else in the area was too. Nobody had seemed to be looking at the president, and they would have heard him moving.... Besides, in the time frame it would have been impossible for him to have gone anywhere.

"I- Wow. How did he even- You know what, fudge it. Another person who can teleport? Why the hell not??

Hikari was starting to understand Leros frustration. Why couldn't the elevator have dropped them off at a Spa?

As for how Valentine disappeared....

Well, when Lero finished talking, Valentine gave a small nod. Just enough to say he understood. As soon as nobody was looking at him however, Valentine let D4C grasp the bed, and slide himself underneath it.

For all purposes, Valentine was currently gone from the universe.

However, he simple landed himself in an alternate reality. One where he was dying from the white-haired teens attack. Shit.

Now, he was on a time limit to get out before his other self died.

Two minutes later....

A lot could happen in two minutes if done correctly.

First, Valentine knocked out the teen who had attacked him, because the bastard deserved it.

Second, he grabbed a knife and shoved in into his pocket, next to his napkin.

Third, he had managed to get upstairs after fighting of different attackers.

Fourth, he used a door on the second floor to get himself back to the main reality

This is where shit got fucked up, but the President would (Usually) never say such crude language out loud.

Opening a random door, the President stepped in, thinking of getting rest. Unfortunately, rest was something that would be seldom found in this place. For when he opened the door, he came across an even odder group then the ones downstairs.

He stared at them. They stared back.

When one of them spoke however, that finally shook him out of his stupor.

"Goodbye."

He didn't say anything else as he shut the door with a slam. This was an interesting situation.

Nya

As she looked at the two boys in the elevator, the stranger spoke first, saying that he owned the house.

"Well, your house has been hijacked by strangers. Also, why do you live alone? Kind of a big house for one person."

They introduced themselves as Alec, but asked who she was. Well, Nya might as well say her name now.

"Im Ny-"

Before she could finish introducing herself, that angsty shit appeared again. Wonderful. Nya simple ignored him as she started talking to Elliot

"So, how did you find Alec here?"

Meanwhile, Nya could swear she heard noises below her, but dismissed them. After all, everyone down there seemed chill. Nothing could be happening, right?

Nya decided to just listen for now. After all, she still just wanted to relax for a bit. But, that wouldn't be happening as suddenly, a loud noise occurred below them. Nya jumped up, looking around as to see what had happened.

She noted that the door had slammed shut, but would. still likely work. Turning back to the three others in the room, she said

"Im 75% sure that it wasn't a fart that caused that- Anyways, what were we talking about? Clothes right?"

Well, Nya was going into worry mode. She had no clue what was going on, and she suspected she didn't want to. Besides, The only thing she could think of that might attack was Raditz. Shit, She had to get down their now.

"You guys stay here, I'll g-"

Again, she was interrupted by the door opening, to a complete stranger. Nya looked him over. noticing things about him, to the tense look he had, and the very slight bulge in his pocket. Someone else said something, and Mr Fancy simple said goodbye and shut the door.

Nya turned back to Alec, Fives, and Eliot, who looked as confused as she did.

"I'll go check downstairs to see what happened, but the rest of you stay put, and get back in that closet."

She just hoped they would listen to her.

Interactions: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) jump. jump. (Fives) FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec) Bloody_Death Bloody_Death (Elliot)​

Riza

I wake up. Oh whew I woke up! Gahhh! I scoot on the floor to avoid getting smashed by stuff. "Chill! Stop fighting!" They don't seem to hear me until someone else yells at them. Guess I'm gonna move a bit. I get up and walk to the kitchen where I take out my fruit bag and dump out a mass of very sweet cherries. I search the drawers for a cherry pitter and start pitting the cherries and setting the pits in one bowl and the cherries in another. "Oi!" I call throughout the house. It seems everything has settled down now. "I have some cherries! It's fooood!" I take a handful from the bowl for myself and start eating them carful not to get juice everywhere. Delicious! I hungerly eat them.

Alec tried answering the new person, “Oh, uhm. I don’t live alone. My roommates aren’t home at the moment. I have two roommates…” He didn’t live here all alone, and it didn’t feel that big, but it certainly was bigger than his home growing up he supposed…

Someone cut off the new person from saying her name, A short boy appeared in front of Alec.

He jumped back at the sudden… person appearing. Could you blame him?

Alec thought it could be a demon, but he didn’t seem interested in Alec, and the others didn’t react so they must know him too. He looked at Alec for a short moment before continuing sorting through his clothes in the closet.

Elliot asked for some clothes as well. He couldn’t say no, he did splash him with milk… “Yeah of course Elliot… Though they might be big on you…

The new boy insulted Alec’s clothes, which consist of stripes and lots of shades of green to yellow. Alec thought they were amazing, the best thing he’d ever seen. Whenever he was missing his life, he could lay in all the shades of green and yellow and feel happy. He loved the colors. He still missed life a lot, but this was… life now…

Alec looked down slightly, missing his old life. He looked back up at the new question directed at him.

Luckily, Elliot somewhat answered the question for him. Alec nodded and agreed, “Yeah… We were hiding from everyone… This is so sudden and overwhelming…

Alec also shook his head from earlier, “But I like the colors and stripes. It’s kind of my thing.” To emphasis this, he holds his arms out which have the long sleeve green shirt that has yellow stripes on it. One of his favorites.

Elliot was admiring himself in the oversized clothes, and Alec chuckled. “Yeah, you really are small. I don’t think I’m that big, I’m fairly averagely sized…” Alec looked at Elliot and added, “For a human…” Somewhat forgetting Elliot was… not a human?

Someone opened the bedroom door and said goodbye and shut the door, Alec couldn’t see as he was still in the closet with Five and now Elliot as he tries on Alec’s clothes.

The girl said she’d go check on what was happening, said to stay where they were, and Alec was happy with that answer, as she ran away he waved her off, “Okay, no need to say anything more!

He could stay in the closet forever. He looked at Elliot and the boy, who was taller than Elliot but very much a child. “So…” He didn’t know what else to say, and hugged himself and watched them, expectantly.

NUMBER FIVE
mood
miserable, confused, very much done

outfit
here

tags
pretty much everyone at this point tbh <3
At Elliot's comment, Five simply rolled his eyes, shooting the octoling a look of disapproval. No matter what anyone said, stripes still looked stupid. As stupid as those goddamn pants Klaus always insisted on wearing, the ones with the holes up the side of the leg. Who the hell designed clothes like that? Did that not know how impractical those pants were? Did they not realise people would get cold with holes up the side of their pant leg?

Whatever. It wasn't like he was the one wearing those stupid pants.

He was about to wear that god awful shirt, though. It was bad enough it would look like a damn dress on him, let alone the fact it was green and stripy. God, when had he even started caring about this stuff? He had things to do, important things. He shouldn't be worrying about a damn shirt. Five sighed, stepping away from the wardrobe and drifting closer to the bed, fingers making swift work of unbuttoning his wet shirt. He turned his back to everyone, shrugging the soaked garment off before tossing it aside onto the bed, tugging the new shirt over his head briskly after, emitting a soft hiss as the action pulled on his injured ribs. "Hiding isn't a good idea most of the time. If someone finds you, there isn't gonna be anywhere to run." God, this shirt was so ugly. "Especially if you're hiding in a closet, of all places."

He fell silent, a frown plastered on his face. There was noise, downstairs, judging by how muffled it was. But it was loud and he had a headache and fuck he was so damn tired he could fall asleep on that bed right now-

"And forgive me for judging, but you don't exactly look like the kind of person that could kill a man with a clothing hanger." His eyelids slipped shut in attempt to block out the noise from downstairs, mouth pulled into a grimace, hands fidgeting restlessly at his sides. "Consider grabbing a knife from the kitchen before you hide, next time." Turning back to the small group, he let his gaze drift towards the door. Where a person was standing. Where the hell did all these people keep coming from? He was gonna hang himself with his own damn tie if more arrived.

As soon as the newcomer arrived, they were gone, slamming the door on everyone in the process. To say that Five was confused right now would be an understatement. He had no fucking clue what was happening. And honestly, he didn't want to know. He just wanted a damn nap. Preferably one he would never wake up from.

"Anyone happen to know who the heck that was?" He jabbed a thumb in the direction of the now closed door, eyes narrowed into a squint. Briefly, he searched the expressions of the others, who were all seemingly as bewildered as he was. Which, knowing his luck, probably meant no-one knew who that asshole was. And judging from the noise downstairs that meant-

...Shit.

Five was gone within milliseconds, standing at the bottom of the staircase, body stiff with tension. The living room was a wreck, how the hell that happened, he didn't know. He didn't even want to know.

"I hope you morons plan to clean this mess up." His voice was dry, uninterested, tired. He just wanted a goddamn shower. And a nap. And maybe more painkillers. He hurt. Everywhere hurt. Did this place have any alcohol? Alcohol would be nice. It'd help numb the pain a bit, at least. It hurt to just breathe. "I don't know what you're yelling about either, but could you shut up? Some of us have a damn headache." He didn't know what felt worse. His head, or his chest? How had he even gone on for so long like this? And he still needed to take a shower without dropping dead.

"The hell even happened here? Who blew up the damn living room?"

coded by reveriee.

At Elliot's comment, Five simply rolled his eyes, shooting the octoling a look of disapproval. No matter what anyone said, stripes still looked stupid. As stupid as those goddamn pants Klaus always insisted on wearing, the ones with the holes up the side of the leg. Who the hell designed clothes like that? Did that not know how impractical those pants were? Did they not realise people would get cold with holes up the side of their pant leg?

Whatever. It wasn't like he was the one wearing those stupid pants.

He was about to wear that god awful shirt, though. It was bad enough it would look like a damn dress on him, let alone the fact it was green and stripy. God, when had he even started caring about this stuff? He had things to do, important things. He shouldn't be worrying about a damn shirt. Five sighed, stepping away from the wardrobe and drifting closer to the bed, fingers making swift work of unbuttoning his wet shirt. He turned his back to everyone, shrugging the soaked garment off before tossing it aside onto the bed, tugging the new shirt over his head briskly after, emitting a soft hiss as the action pulled on his injured ribs. "Hiding isn't a good idea most of the time. If someone finds you, there isn't gonna be anywhere to run." God, this shirt was so ugly. "Especially if you're hiding in a closet, of all places."

He fell silent, a frown plastered on his face. There was noise, downstairs, judging by how muffled it was. But it was loud and he had a headache and fuck he was so damn tired he could fall asleep on that bed right now-

"And forgive me for judging, but you don't exactly look like the kind of person that could kill a man with a clothing hanger." His eyelids slipped shut in attempt to block out the noise from downstairs, mouth pulled into a grimace, hands fidgeting restlessly at his sides. "Consider grabbing a knife from the kitchen before you hide, next time." Turning back to the small group, he let his gaze drift towards the door. Where a person was standing. Where the hell did all these people keep coming from? He was gonna hang himself with his own damn tie if more arrived.

As soon as the newcomer arrived, they were gone, slamming the door on everyone in the process. To say that Five was confused right now would be an understatement. He had no fucking clue what was happening. And honestly, he didn't want to know. He just wanted a damn nap. Preferably one he would never wake up from.

"Anyone happen to know who the heck that was?" He jabbed a thumb in the direction of the now closed door, eyes narrowed into a squint. Briefly, he searched the expressions of the others, who were all seemingly as bewildered as he was. Which, knowing his luck, probably meant no-one knew who that asshole was. And judging from the noise downstairs that meant-

...Shit.

Five was gone within milliseconds, standing at the bottom of the staircase, body stiff with tension. The living room was a wreck, how the hell that happened, he didn't know. He didn't even want to know.

"I hope you morons plan to clean this mess up." His voice was dry, uninterested, tired. He just wanted a goddamn shower. And a nap. And maybe more painkillers. He hurt. Everywhere hurt. Did this place have any alcohol? Alcohol would be nice. It'd help numb the pain a bit, at least. It hurt to just breathe. "I don't know what you're yelling about either, but could you shut up? Some of us have a damn headache." He didn't know what felt worse. His head, or his chest? How had he even gone on for so long like this? And he still needed to take a shower without dropping dead.

"The hell even happened here? Who blew up the damn living room?"

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Upset. Like, really upset. And sad.

Interactions: Basically everyone at this point.

Mentions
: See interactions^

Elliot perked up when Nya asked him a question. "Oh. Well, I had come into this room to rest and just sorta found him hiding in the closet." He said with a sheepish laugh. "There really is nothing else to it."

There was a small chuckle from Elliot as Alec said that he was indeed very small. Humans just all seemed to be bigger by comparison so, that couldn't really be helped. "Wow. If you're average just how tall is someone who is considered tall for you humans!?" He questioned quite shockingly. If Alec was any taller he felt that he could step on him if he really wanted to! While still holding his smile he folded the clothes he planned to use before glancing over at Five and grinning when the other didn't seem to agree with him on the stripes. "Difference in opinion, I guess." He hummed while setting the now-folded clothes on the bed.

"Hiding is a big risk high reward. You either get found or you don't. There is not much in between. So make sure you hide very well!" He mused before quickly glancing in the direction of the door. It was really loud down there. Like...louder than it already was somehow. He was about to question the noise to the others before jumping a bit at the sight of yet some other stranger appearing at the door. "Um, who are-" He didn't even get to finish his question before the door was already shut again. "Wow... never mind I guess." He sighed out before shaking his head at Five's question. "Your guess is as good as mine." He said with a shrug. And just like that his good mood was gone. The people downstairs were obviously fighting or something with all the ruckus but now there was this totally rude guy who just came in and left without saying anything! Then soo Nya and Five were gone as quickly as they showed up.

"Can you believe them?!" Elliot asked in a huff while speaking to Alec, who was the only person left in the room right now. "The nerve of some of those people. I'm sure that someone down there has wrecked your living room. I bet someone just got mad and decided that was a good enough reason to start a fight or something!" He ranted out. Clearly upset at the current situation. He tapped his foot rather upsetly before shaking his head. "I'll be back, Alec." He quickly spoke while heading out the room like the others and down the stairs.

It took just one look at the living room to completely set him off. Like. Seriously?! It has not even been an hour and someone, or someones, have already gone and decided to make it their mission to just make a mess of the entire place. What the heck even caused this? More importantly who?!

"You all cannot be serious?" The octopus boy hissed out while walking past Five and into what was left of the living room. He looked around the room once more and could only let out a groan at just how much damage had been done. He just went upstairs for like- 5 minutes and comes back to see whatever it is that happened.

"And who's brilliant idea was it to do all this? Is it really so hard to not destroy or potentially hurt anyone for even an hour? Is existing in each other's presences too hard of a task for some of you?" He questioned out loud to anyone who was able to hear him. Not that he was even giving anyone a chance to answer them anyway. "Let me take a guess as to why this happened. Is it because someone is mad or upset? Is that all it takes to make it valid to ruin the living room for some of you people!? Children can become better problem solvers than some of you!" He ranted out. Not even caring if anyone was trying to talk to him or anything! Was just too in the moment. He was almost visibly shaking while his hands clenched into tight fists. "Well. News flash to whoever, or whoevers, was so gracious enough to wreck the living room. We are all upset! I am sure none of us are all too happy to be here. And for some of you, are just upset for no reason or stupid reasons. I am currently fuming! Yet you do not see me kicking things over, throwing things around, tossing water at people, or just being what can only be described as an untamed animal on crack at this point! Because, apparently, unlike some of you I know how to control myself! Know that this is someone's house that we have invaded. Which was already rude enough, but now some of you have gone and messed it all up! Are you all happy now? Did throwing your tantrum make you less butt-hurt? Cause if so you should start cleaning up your mess if you even want to dream of even being considered as a decent person at this point!" There was a nasty glare of disapproval sent to every single person who was currently down here before he finally shook his head and headed back up the stairs, pushing past anyone who happened to be in the way than giving them an apologetic nod. He didn't even want to look at some of these people anymore! "I swear to cod, you all make dictators seem like peacemakers!" He yelled one last time from halfway up the stairs before finally disappearing down the hall.

Every breath and every step was shaking. His mouth forming into a small snarl as he stood in front of the bedroom. He shook his head once more and sat down on the floor in the hall. Just outside the room where he was previously in with Alec. He needed to calm himself. He sat there hugging his knees. Tears already starting to form in his eyes, which were quickly scrubbed away but only got replaced with new ones. Why did he have to be here? Why did he have to be here with such troublesome people at that. He honestly felt like he could start sobbing at this point and didn't want anyone to see that. So he quickly got up and went to one of the other bedrooms. Closing and locking the door before anyone could come in. He made sure to check any closets or hiding places, in case someone happened to be hiding again before leaning against the door and sliding down till he was sitting he just let the tears keep rolling down his face as he stared down blankly at his hands, which were already starting to become damp due to tears dripping onto them. "I want to go home..." He whispered before pulling his legs up and hiding his face in his knees. "I want to go home..." He repeatedly sobbed out quietly.

Riza
Mention(five) jump. jump.

Setting the bowl of cherries on the side of the counter I grab a paper towel and set over them. " Some of us have a headache" I hear shouted from the one kid, well they said they weren't a young kid atleast. "If ya have a headache chilllll, ok." I say to the kid after walking toward them. "I don't have painkillers but I have some...well I don't care what you want to call it, but it's a known to my tribe as a, sleeping tonic. If you'd like some just come to the kitchen and I'll measure out a good dose." I finish waving my hands around as I'm explaining. "If ya don't want any that's cool too."

Just leave me alone with my shame. Please, i beg of you.

" 'See', I did not. I definitely smelled something different in the air though, which drove me to assume there might be more going on.", the answer had been seemingly automatic and uncharacteristically devoid of any warmth. If anything, this had been made with the same indifference and impartiality as some kind of report made to an authority, "It might be safe to say that despite the similarities, what you two have is in fact, not the same in nature."

The biggest perpetrator, however, did not have a single word to share in return, instead choosing to retreat which was undeniably the smarter option. With a heavy frustrated sigh, Lerhw didn't even have to check to know that the target had simply run away as the familiar warmth-inducing one-moment scent, like a sudden cut in space had come to be before fading just as quickly. This was troublesome... It felt even quicker than Five's was, and with some different notes, the time for a reaction was much too small; The window much too brief in case a return was to be expected. To take it as the absolute truth and prepare properly was certainly the right call to make.

And yet, that didn't mean the end of their problems. Everything had settled for now but himself, who seemed to barely give Hikari much attention while pacing compulsively through the wrecked living room space. He didn't know what to do- There was just this... this energy? A different kind of energy permeating every corner of his mind, making him tremble with anticipation for things that might not even come anymore. He was so... angry!! Legitimately angry, frustrated, to the point that logic wasn't enough for it anymore; That which he had just pulled here, didn't feel like it had done much of anything to appease such a 'demon'.

Still, Hikari understood what he had done wrong, having his own reasons for acting the way he had... Meaning that the Star Animal had none to reprehend the other and the one that could have used such a thing was unavailable. He hated to give in like this and purposefully make even more of a mess of things, but he felt like if he didn't he'd soon be lashing out at everybody for the littlest details like Five did. And that, was arguably much worse.

From endlessly pacing to picking up one of the purple pillows over the couch and immediately throwing it on the ground. No explanation, what was he even going to say? 'Let me just destroy this pillow so I don't feel like attacking one of you instead?' They'd think he had gone crazy, which at this point perhaps wasn't that far... Part of him was even surprised that it had taken this long-
Normally he'd just be sad, take a moment to recover, get sad again; It seems like the lack of a proper break had pushed Lerhw's buttons a little too far this time, amassing into a whole new emotion even...

That pillow hadn't been left alone for long, as after changing forms again the arctic fox had soon pounced over it, landing almost head-first on the object. From there on, well, it would have been quite the brutal scene to watch had it not actually been just a pillow. Lero pounced on it, dug with his claws over it, took it on his mouth and ripped it apart while thrashing it left and right. The pillow was being treated like prey and the fox had no ounce of mercy for its pretty shade, the interiors of the pillow spilling outside and vice-versa; Nothing but a mess of foam and fabric was left behind until there were no more growls, no more barks to hear.

Lying over the remains of the cushion, especially a now emptied out pillow cover, Lerhw seemed... a bit too proud of himself. His little heart pounded as if trying to escape, keeping pace with his wagging tail and excited panting. As much as it displeased him making such a mess for so little reason, it was hard to deny the fun in having done so, and much importantly the enormous relief and satisfaction that he felt as a result:

"Okay I-... I think I feel better now-"

"I hope you morons plan to clean this mess up."

"...Nevermind."

No longer seething with anger, the white fox' temperament didn't stand a chance against Five's and Lero felt every bit of confidence and reassurance that he had managed to regain in the past minutes leave him as if in exodus for the winter. Suddenly even the certainty that he had taken the best logical actions possible for the situation didn't even make sense anymore... Was this mess actually justifiable?? Had he chosen a seemingly good course of action too impulsively and failed to consider the proper consequences? The more the non-kit went on, the more even the vulpine's tail itself seemed to grow still with just as much horror, shock and shame.

"...It- It wasn't... an explosion...", his voice failed to explain, merely managing to utter a couple of words. Words that, that did not change his mistakes at all. It only got worse from there on as Elliot too showed his disapproval by being surprisingly harsh in his own way, continuously, unending, with not a single breach for the Star Animal to explain himself. He could just whimper like a hurt puppy and proceed to lower his body further and further against the ground and that which had once been a pillow, wishing for it to be over soon. Why did it have to go on for so long-

Lerhw shouldn't have done anything, that much he felt convinced of. When had acting autonomously ever done him any favors?? Everything that he had been through, everything that he still would- It had all being in spite of being different! The only thing that he had been expected to do was follow orders and he hadn't even managed to do that right. Run and hide, those were the things he knew how to do, not- not solve problems!! Not- whatever it is that he had once been trying to do here... He could barely remember it at this point; Nor apologise.

Without a word or warning, the little dejected ball of fur bolted to the left of where he once had been, throwing himself with desperation into the gap between the couch and floor, hoping to fit under the furniture and never have to face anybody ever again. If run and hide was truly all that he could do, then so.be.it.

Last edited:
This could not be.

He was trapped. Trapped in this house with these strange characters and otherworldly creatures. The fire inside of him burned, igniting with such force it all but clouded his vision. He did not care who or what got in his way, it all burned to literal ash as he appeared in the living room and suddenly realized that there was no escape.

Everyone else seemed to want to make peace and build relationships with each other. But not him. He had a mission to accomplish, a debt that needed to be paid. She had caught him off guard once, but this time, THIS time, he was ready. Hanzo could never be killed, Bi Han had tried, Quan Chi had tried, hell, even Shinnok, the fallen Elder God, had tried to make Hanzo bow to his mighty power. All were now either dead or defeated. But this insect, this bug woman had managed to sneak up on him and end his life with one small prick of her stinger. And now he was here. Had death figured the only way to be rid of him was to trap him in this hell with other souls? Why? Even with all the chaos surrounding him, the people yelling, the kids running around and screaming, all of it didn't matter to him.

All he wanted was out. There were no windows, but that was no issue, he'd just make his own. Blasting a hole in the wall shouldn't be much of a problem, and if anyone tried to stop him he'd just cut them down or rip their spines from their bodies and toss them aside.

Like the chaff they were.

"I will only say this once. Stay out of my way. Or face death!" Scorpion growled darkly.

Nya

As the rest of them didn't seem to have a problem with her going, Nya simply just ran out the door, but realized something.

Where did the new guy go?

The pink guy had dissappeared, somewhere she couldn't find. But how was that even possible? Well, first things first, downstairs.

He leaped down the stairs, and came face-to-face with a wreck of a living room. One table was practically overgrown, and it looked like Fives had beaten her here. Probably because of his teleport ability. But who in the name of the Oni had WRECKED the living room.

Her first though was the Pink stranger, but she dismissed the though. After all, they probably would have been going after him if that was the case. Maybe. She also took note of how frightened Lero looked, probably because of Fives. If it were any normal child, she would have scoffed at Lero.

But Fives was different. More angsty, but he also carried himself differently. Like a veteran, ready to snap at you for the slightest thing. One who had seen more then they could ever fantom-

She didn't like that at all.

And then Elliot appeared, and somehow he was the more intimidating one. He called them "worse then dictators" which really wasn't a fair assessment because she had met actual dictators and they were 100% worse then a kid with a ghost buddy, a furry, and Ninja-Warrior.

The first was currently just sitting down. not looking at Lero, who for some reason, had shredded a pillow.

Speaking of the latter, they seemed very pissed of at everyone and had offered some ominous mumbo-jumbo about death. Really, this was starting to become cliche.

She really had to stop thinking thoughts like that.

Because that's when a fucking cherry bowl smashed into Scorpions head.

And the Culprit? Goldilocks, who then just fucking up and disappeared on them.

Running over to the kitchen, she found no trace of Goldilocks, and let out a frustrated sigh.

How were they doing that? Teleporting probably.

She remembered Scorpion however, and turned to him.

"Sorry about the.... cherries. Not sure where the towels are, but it kind of suits your whole "IMA KILL YOUUUUU." Just me who thinks that? Ok."

She wasn't lying about the red however. it was dripping all over Scorpion, slowly making a pile of red at his feet.

Just what the hell was Goldilocks up too?

Funny Valentine

(Disclaimer, this is going to be more about his actions then his thoughs-)

As soon as he closed the door, he lined himself up so that when the door was opened, it would smash into his so he could disappear.

And that's what happened, sending him to an alternate dimension. He didn't spend much time there, just heading to the kitchen to get a snack and travel back to the main kitchen.

There was where things got chaotic, to say the least.

When he arrived in the kitchen, he first saw the giant warrior, and all signs pointed to him being dangerous to him. So he did what any sane person would do, and smash him on his head with a bowl of cherries he stole from the alternate counterpart of the little girl with wings.

And then he ran, using the cupboard to escape to another dimension. Well, time to do his assassination.

He appeared underneath the blocky mans bed, and, using the knife he stole earlier, stabbed upward.

The first strike hit the heart, killing him instantly.

He did a few more though, just to be safe.

If anyone where to look over at the elevator, they would find Steve dead from blood pouring out of wounds that were caused by a knife, with the murder weapon and assailant nowhere to be found.

At least, not in this universe.

Interactions: jump. jump. , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Bloody_Death Bloody_Death FolKinPunk FolKinPunk

Hugging himself, he listened as Five criticized him for hiding- without a weapon too- instead of potentially fighting. Alec looked down at himself. He really… wasn’t a fighter. He was thin, lanky, scrawny? Lanky was probably more the word then scrawny. He was still tall, but thin. He’d only gotten in a fight once; and it didn’t end with the other person hurt… So Five was right, Alec was being stupid.

Even with a knife though, Alec didn’t think he could win in any fight- Someone had ran in and ran out of the room, and then heard more noise from downstairs. Alec watched as Five ran out after the person, for some reason. Alec didn’t care, he was hiding. He couldn’t fight, who cared, they all seemed light fighters, he figured they can… figure it out themselves.

Elliot started ranting about Alec’s living room, which… Alec did suppose it sounded like they were destroying it down there, but was he to really care? It’s not like he got tired so he could clean anything up, he was a ghost for christs sake… or not christs sake- well.. Maybe? Alec had been here for who knows how long and he just met some random demons and angels that kept him in purgatory until it was time to be judged, so… Is the devil himself real? Is Christ real?

While Alec pondered, Elliot ran out of the room as well. Alec was alone, suddenly and very vulnerable he thought. He realized he felt safe with them all there, even though… they were all small, like, kids pretty much. If a demon came to drag him to hell now, he’d be alone and vulnerable. He crouched down and held himself, rocking back and forth, hoping no demons would get him while his new guests were gone.

Don’t leave me- alone” He hiccuped out, ready to cry again. He hated being alone, he hated this. Why does he suddenly feel more alone and scared now today, with them in his home, than the whole time being alone in purgatory? Why was he feeling this so much?

He heard Elliot shouting- was Elliot being hurt?! Alec jumped up and stared at the door. He didn’t seem to be shouting in pain, he seemed angry at what was happening downstairs. So, should Alec… intervene? Should he go out and try to help Elliot? Elliot was just upset at something, not hurt.. Right?

Alec inched closer to the door and put his ear to it, listening and waiting.

He heard someone approach, and lean against the door and slide down it to the floor. Who was that? Elliot? Five? That other girl?

He was here with them now, and didn’t want anyone hurt or upset. They got up and moved away from the door- Alec opened the door to see who it was and caught a glimpse of pink going into his roommates room and shutting the door. He heard the familiar click of the lock. Elliot wanted to be alone-

Alec waked to the stairs and peered down quietly- Holy fuck his place was really destroyed. Just looking at it made Alec feel… tired. What? Why did he feel tired? He decided to leave those feelings there at the stairs and walked back down the hall to the door Elliot went into. He put his ear against the door and listened- he heard soft sobbing. Elliot was sad. Was he hurt? He hoped he wasn’t hurt- what hurt him? Who? A demon? Alec felt afraid but if Elliot was hurt he couldn’t just cry himself then- he needed to help Elliot.

He leaned against the door, “H-hello? Elliot? I’m.. I’m sorry man, it’s gonna be okay…” He felt awkward, how do you comfort a squid person? Octopus person? He didn’t know but he had a tentacle on his damn head, that was… crazy and cool and weird?

You’re not alone though man. I wish I could go home too. We’ll figure this out-” Well, figure out about Elliot. Alec was dead, he was waiting to be judged. No helping him, but Elliot… Elliot insisted he was alive, so Elliot didn’t have to be here in purgatory sad alone. If Elliot let him in, he’d… hug him? He felt better when Elliot hugged him... So maybe it would help Elliot if he hugged him.

1620872992560.png
Current: Steve
Interacting:
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) jump. jump. (Five) Everyone else

He only gave a quick nod to Lero as he found himself in his little safe corner beside the couch. Then, it seemed like the new person was also one of the more action-taking people, As well Hikari seemed to be defending himself from an invisible fight? This was getting stranger and stranger, he only stayed in his corner hoping that no one would take the fight to where he was, or even worse try to pick a fight with him. Hanzo also came down demanding whoever was the person to bring them there to come forward.

Then it seemed like Lero was done with the two fighting. Steve watched as the other hopped over the coffee table, rings forming around him as suddenly a blast of force pushed back the two, then he began talking about how it was no one's fault for being in this situation, they were all brought here by something else and that the fighting was stressing Lero out severely, which Steve could only give a little nod to him, although he probably didn't see it with where he was. Hikari would immediately apologize, but the other didn't say anything... Steve peeked up from his position to see that the other was gone, which he had a bad feeling about.

Lero then just grabbed a pillow and threw it on the ground, obviously taking out his anger on something and seeming content with what he did. Well, until Five walked into the room and started to act like he usually did, but this time it seemed like Lero took it hard, as he tried to go hide under the couch, which finally caused Steve to change the look on his face. He wasn't switching out, oh no no no, he was also angry at the whole situation as he stood up and looked at Five "Gee, maybe you wouldn't have a headache if you didn't act like a dick throughout all this, huh?" The unusual tone and annoyed look he gave five didn't stop, as he looked to him "Maybe if you weren't so quick to jump to conclusions, you would realize that people were fighting here and that the yelling from Lero was because it was the only way to get them to stop. The situation here could have even gotten worse, I'm sure your little headache would have loved that, right?"

He was sick and tired of Five's mood, he didn't care if it was justified or not at this point, all he knew was that Lero stood up and actually did something, so he was going to at least try to also help. Hanzo seemed to be doing his own thing, to which Steve didn't even give mind to, giving at first a glare to Elliot's claims, but then it turned into one of Sympathy. Then, Valentine seemed to come out of Nowhere and hit Hanzo on the head with the cherries Riza brought out from nowhere. But then, a look of fear came over him as he quickly stumbled to the center of the room to look at the elevator only for his premonition to have been right: Steve was dead. He only barely saw something disappear underneath the bed as he balled up his hand, thinking things over quickly.

The man seemed to appear and disappear, but he always did something, was it being pressed against something? Whether he really needed to do something or not to do whatever it was he did, it had to do with something of it, which only had one thing in mind for him. He looked over to the kitchen "Everyone, get away from the kitchen, he's killing us one by one..." His heart was pounding as he looked over to the couch where Lero had tried to get underneath, whether he succeeded or failed Steve quickly moved over to the side he was hiding beside and lifted the corner with one hand, looking to the star animal "Lero, I know how it feels to want to hide, but you did a good job stopping that fight, and right now I need you to get away from the couch, because I swear if someone else dies now, I'm going to be sick. So please just," He let out a shaky sigh "Please just come out from there, just for now." His stomach was turning, he didn't know where the attacker would show up next, others were already only a small bit away from fighting which would only make this situation much, much worse, and worst of all was that Lero trying to hide and Elliot whispering to himself and crying was making it very hard to keep himself together to deal with all of the things that were happening, it was making him sick.​

NUMBER FIVE
mood
tired, pissed off, very very stressed

outfit
here

tags
FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 Riza, Jeef_jones Jeef_jones Steve, Funnier President Funnier President Blocky Steve (Mentioned), Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Lero (mentioned),
Would this goddamn yelling ever stop? Five found himself clutching at his head, hands pressed over his ears to block out the barrage of voices, wincing every time it grew louder, causing the noise to echo within his aching skull. His head fucking hurt, he had a migraine, possibly a damn concussion too and these assholes wouldn't shut up. Hell, even Elliot had joined in with the racket, voicing his anger loud enough for everyone in the hell-hole of a house to hear.

He didn't pay attention to what everyone was yelling about, just took in the tone, the anger present in all their voices. He hurt too much to focus on anything. He didn't even know if he wanted to focus on anything if they were all so damn pissed off. Knowing his luck, the anger would be directed at him soon enough, and he hadn't even made the goddamn mess in the first place. Someone pushed past him, retreating upstairs, he didn't bother to open his eyes and see who. But the heavy thumps of their footsteps seemed to indicate they were likely pissed off, and he didn't want to deal with more bullshit. His head was going to fucking explode if he had to deal with anymore stress.

"Jesus freaking Christ..."

The words were muttered under his breath, hands pulling away from his ears as the noise finally died down somewhat, opening his eyes to see that strange dragon girl from the elevator standing a little way off from him. Was she trying to get his attention? He hadn't caught the first half of her words. "Sleeping tonic?" He repeated, internally cringing as his voice cracked. Something to help him sleep honestly sounded nice, at this point. He could do with burrowing himself under a pile of blankets and just hibernating for the rest of his stay here. He pushed himself off the wall he'd been leaning on and took a tentative step closer to Riza. "Could I take you up on the offer later?" There was still so much to do. He couldn't rest. Not yet. "I still gotta take a shower."

Once he was sure this mess had been dealt with, he'd head back upstairs and take his shower. And then, then maybe he could rest.

He physically cringed, as Steve spoke, his irritation directed towards Five of all people. Jesus he hadn't even done anything! He was just as pissed off and frustrated with the whole situation as everyone else! Why the hell was this asshole having a go at him when he'd done nothing wrong?

He rubbed at his temples as the throbbing intensity of his headache increased.

"I didn't jump to any conclusions." He'd seen a mess, and he was rightfully irritated about it. He didn't care if there had been a damn fight. He just wanted everyone to shut up. "I have a freaking headache because I got hit in the head with a frying pan less than a day ago and probably have a concussion." If he reached his hand up to touch his head, he'd be able to feel the bump, and dried blood that he'd yet to clean off. Why couldn't these idiots see he wasn't being a dick for the sake of being a dick? "I'm sorry I upset your little friend Lero, but quite frankly, I'm a tad pissed off right now. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't take your anger out on me, when I wasn't even involved in this shit-show."

With a heavy sigh, he pressed further into the space, careful to avoid the mess on the ground. He didn't even bother to react as a bowl of cherries fell onto Scorpion's head, or as Lero buried himself under the couch. He didn't care. He just wanted something to take the damn edge off. Hopefully, there would be a drink in one of the cupboards or something. He'd end up murdering someone otherwise.

"Well he can go ahead, putting us all out of our damn misery would be merciful at this point." Glancing back at Steve briefly, he slipped into the kitchen area, making a beeline towards the cupboards. He'd only taken a glimpse at the body in the elevator, eyes lingering on Blocky Steve's dead form for a moment, before turning his attention back to the cupboards with disinterest. Who cared? Who cared if that asshole was dead? No-one liked him, anyway. And the only use he seemed to have was that notebook, which Five made a silent note to pocket when he retreated back upstairs. It wouldn't hurt to have something to write in. Maybe if he could focus on his equations, he could calm down a bit. Or even figure a way out of this place.

He emerged from the kitchen triumphantly with a bottle of vodka in his hands. A drink in the shower would be nice, probably. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd pass out and die while he was in there. More painkillers would probably help with that.

coded by reveriee.

Would this goddamn yelling ever stop? Five found himself clutching at his head, hands pressed over his ears to block out the barrage of voices, wincing every time it grew louder, causing the noise to echo within his aching skull. His head fucking hurt, he had a migraine, possibly a damn concussion too and these assholes wouldn't shut up. Hell, even Elliot had joined in with the racket, voicing his anger loud enough for everyone in the hell-hole of a house to hear.

He didn't pay attention to what everyone was yelling about, just took in the tone, the anger present in all their voices. He hurt too much to focus on anything. He didn't even know if he wanted to focus on anything if they were all so damn pissed off. Knowing his luck, the anger would be directed at him soon enough, and he hadn't even made the goddamn mess in the first place. Someone pushed past him, retreating upstairs, he didn't bother to open his eyes and see who. But the heavy thumps of their footsteps seemed to indicate they were likely pissed off, and he didn't want to deal with more bullshit. His head was going to fucking explode if he had to deal with anymore stress.

"Jesus freaking Christ..."

The words were muttered under his breath, hands pulling away from his ears as the noise finally died down somewhat, opening his eyes to see that strange dragon girl from the elevator standing a little way off from him. Was she trying to get his attention? He hadn't caught the first half of her words. "Sleeping tonic?" He repeated, internally cringing as his voice cracked. Something to help him sleep honestly sounded nice, at this point. He could do with burrowing himself under a pile of blankets and just hibernating for the rest of his stay here. He pushed himself off the wall he'd been leaning on and took a tentative step closer to Riza. "Could I take you up on the offer later?" There was still so much to do. He couldn't rest. Not yet. "I still gotta take a shower."

Once he was sure this mess had been dealt with, he'd head back upstairs and take his shower. And then, then maybe he could rest.

He physically cringed, as Steve spoke, his irritation directed towards Five of all people. Jesus he hadn't even done anything! He was just as pissed off and frustrated with the whole situation as everyone else! Why the hell was this asshole having a go at him when he'd done nothing wrong?

He rubbed at his temples as the throbbing intensity of his headache increased.

"I didn't jump to any conclusions." He'd seen a mess, and he was rightfully irritated about it. He didn't care if there had been a damn fight. He just wanted everyone to shut up. "I have a freaking headache because I got hit in the head with a frying pan less than a day ago and probably have a concussion." If he reached his hand up to touch his head, he'd be able to feel the bump, and dried blood that he'd yet to clean off. Why couldn't these idiots see he wasn't being a dick for the sake of being a dick? "I'm sorry I upset your little friend Lero, but quite frankly, I'm a tad pissed off right now. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't take your anger out on me, when I wasn't even involved in this shit-show."

With a heavy sigh, he pressed further into the space, careful to avoid the mess on the ground. He didn't even bother to react as a bowl of cherries fell onto Scorpion's head, or as Lero buried himself under the couch. He didn't care. He just wanted something to take the damn edge off. Hopefully, there would be a drink in one of the cupboards or something. He'd end up murdering someone otherwise.

"Well he can go ahead, putting us all out of our damn misery would be merciful at this point." Glancing back at Steve briefly, he slipped into the kitchen area, making a beeline towards the cupboards. He'd only taken a glimpse at the body in the elevator, eyes lingering on Blocky Steve's dead form for a moment, before turning his attention back to the cupboards with disinterest. Who cared? Who cared if that asshole was dead? No-one liked him, anyway. And the only use he seemed to have was that notebook, which Five made a silent note to pocket when he retreated back upstairs. It wouldn't hurt to have something to write in. Maybe if he could focus on his equations, he could calm down a bit. Or even figure a way out of this place.

He emerged from the kitchen triumphantly with a bottle of vodka in his hands. A drink in the shower would be nice, probably. Maybe if he was lucky, he'd pass out and die while he was in there. More painkillers would probably help with that.

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Guilty and Upset

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: None

Elliot had spent the time in this bedroom just letting it all out. Not being too loud but not really being quiet as well. His crying session didn't last too long. He wasn't a fan of crying. He could be sad without doing that, right? Yeah. He dried his sore and red eyes with his arm and just rested his head on his knees. Idly flicking his tentacle that was all droopy now. He wasn't sure what to do now. He didn't really want to see anyone but he wasn't really sure if he wanted to be by himself. He could hear the people downstairs still talking along with someone walking around on the 2nd floor. But he wasn't really bothered by whoever that was. His eyes started to drift close before suddenly being jolted awake by the sound of Alec.

He didn't know what to say to him. Alec totally heard him yelling downstairs and probably heard him crying as well. Which just made him want to cry more. He wanted to believe it would all be okay. But how could he? The majority of the people he was stuck with all kinda hated each other. At this rate, they were going to kill each other before anything in the elevator world could. Though...maybe they all just needed more time to befriend. They were not like him. Maybe he was expecting a bit too much from them too soon. He should be trying to help them get along not upsetting them more by yelling and being mad alongside them. He let out a sigh and could feel his eyes tearing up again. Now he regretted going down there and yelling. He was no better than them at this point! He should go down and apologize. Even if he thought he had some valid points there had to be a better way for him to express them. Not to mention he jumped to conclusions due to how upset he was.

"They are probably mad at me now too. They might not want to see me anymore." He spoke quietly before letting out another big sigh. "I feel like an idiot. Some of them did not deserve to be yelled at like that. But have you seen the living room...?! How can you not be mad? You leave for a few minutes and the whole place is in shambles! Even I do not do that and I am not the most careful person, Alec." He vented out before taking a moment to catch his breath again. He was already getting kinda loud again. "Sorry...I am getting upset again." He needed to calm down and get his mind off of what happened downstairs and he wasn't going to calm down if he was in here by himself.

"Do...you want to come inside?"
He questioned while shifting over so he was out of the way of the door before reaching up and unlocking the door but not opening it. "Um. Do not let anyone else follow you though. I do not want too many people coming in. It is embarrassing to cry in front of many people. And I don't wanna cause any more trouble for them." He said while giving a sad chuckle. "Do you have any notebooks as well? I do not have my phone and I need something to write all these frustrations down."

...Fiiiiine. Feeling better now?
Jeef_jones Jeef_jones , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , Funnier President Funnier President , (Hikari and Nya),
jump. jump. , FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 , @darkred
(Anyone moving back in, I guess?)

Scorpion's yet new threat only prompted Lero to burrow even further away under the couch, eventually having his small trembling body against the very wall behind it. This didn't feel safe enough, but it was the best that he could do, hoping that whichever next commotion the others decided to start, stayed in the world beyond this hiding place. It was no longer his problem- Nay, perhaps it never had been his problem in the first place and that making it so had been where he had gone wrong.

And there was that weird scent again, making him wish to go through even the very borders of the room. The inevitable return of their troublemaker had every single tuff of fur from his white coat raised in alert, ears jolting back upright trying to make sense of every sound, anticipating an attack. Something breaking, something sweet in the air, that weird teleporting ability... something iron-y and concerning. Things went back still... Perhaps too still. Before Steve had announced the situation, Lerhw had already put most of it together and it should have been what dragged him back out, the nagging feeling of threatened survival, but it was not. Acting at all was why he was in this mess after all.

Perhaps he should let that president guy get him? If this was it, the Arctic fox barely saw a point trying to fight it back. It had been a pretty boring life, filled with knowledge but not much more than that. Except for regret, mostly... But it still had been a long journey beyond his wildest thoughts, he had survived well, but he was tired- Even if his body wanted to react in nothing but muscle memory, mentally, he was spent. Spent and kind of broken.

Nevermind, seemed like he wouldn't get the satisfaction-

"What is even the point in trying this hard...?"

He could barely look at Steve, mentally countering every said word and still, despite wanting to, he just couldn't let it be. When it came to his own life, nothing mattered, but being responsible for someone else's demise this way, yet again? That just couldn't be over even his own deepest desires. Damned be his sense of duty, damned be the guilt. Caring about everyone's opinions of him only caused him trouble and yet, he just never learned...

Stepping from out of the couch's shadow so that the other could put it back down, the white fox dejectedly sighed before being once more consumed by the desaturated orange glow and returning to his humanoid form. Lero didn't say another word to anybody, he still didn't feel like he had any right to, right choice or not it did not change the chaos of the living room nor everyone's feelings.

He was just here to reassure Steve, nothing more, nothing less. Just like old times he could never truly forget.

Last edited:
Riza
Mentions ( jump. jump. , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun )

"Well ok but if you want any of the stuff just come find me." I hesitate for a second "actually if it's just a headache I should be able to make a healing cream for that. Take your shower and I'll get started on that." I reply after setting my medicine container back on the counter in a corner, open. I quickly throw ingredients together the way my great auntie used to show me before making a cerulean blue colored paste. I leave it in a storage bag because why not.
I turn around to look at the others "Hey, are you alright?" The fox had turned back into a guy and he looked a bit lonely. 'Do you need a hug?" I hate hugs but maybe it would cheer him up?

Alec listened while Elliot ranted about everyone and how… ruined Alec’s home has become. Alec didn’t… particularly feel mad about it, he just felt tired. Really tired. Well, he felt… something. It was so rude of them to not even care- they were alive so they must think like… normal people? How he thought when he was a live? He’d never just destroy someones home and act like it was okay, so why did they?

He shook his head trying to ignore those thoughts, they really didn’t matter. His bedroom was still his bedroom and untouched, so at least his own personal space was okay. Looking on the… bright side.

It’s okay to be upset man, they’re being real inconsiderate of other peoples feelings and things.” He tried, unsure of what to say to make Elliot feel better. “Y-yeah, thanks” And opened the door slightly to slide in and re closed it.

He hated anyone seeing him cry, but he already messed that up today didn’t he? Elliot had nothing to be ashamed of when he was in the same room as the possible biggest crybaby in the house now.

I don’t have a notebook, uh, maybe one in the closet. I think she liked writing” She being his old roommate, the one in this room Elliot chose to cry in.

He made his way to the closet and began searching, she had a lot of junk she kept over the… years? Of being here… how long had it been? How would he ever know? Time… doesn’t flow here like it does when he was alive. He tries to think, it’s been countless nights and days spent here. Despite not needing sleep, he’s slept plenty of nights. Despite not needing food or drinks, he’s started so many days with a mocha. It… it didn’t feel like years, but it didn’t feel like weeks.

Had he lost his ability to tell time? Days didn’t feel like 24 hours. It’s like blinking and another week had gone by…

He sees a notebook and shakes his head, pondering how long he’d been here isn’t helping. He opens the notebook to see a few pages of poems then the rest is empty, “Okay, here’s a mostly empty notebook man…

He turns to look at Elliot, and Elliot still doesn’t look much better. He inches closer and wraps his arms around him, “Sorry if this is weird. When you hugged me earlier… It helped…” He patted Elliots back before slowly letting go and holding out the notebook.

Elliot

Currently Feeling: Tired and Dazed

Interactions: FolKinPunk FolKinPunk (Alec)

Mentions
: None

He gave a small nod at Alec's words. He didn't think he was wrong in being upset. Any rational person would be upset over a situation like that, right? He was just more ashamed of how he blew up at them like that. He didn't move from his spot beside the door when Alec came in. He simply looked up at the other a gave a sorta small smile and a wave to him before shifting his attention back to the ground. Only giving a quiet, "Okay." As Alec set off to search the nearby closet.

Elliot was in a sorta dazed state. If it weren't for Alec's presence he would probably be out cold on the ground. As he waited for Alec to come back his eyes just wandered. From Alec, to the bed, the floor, himself, and anything else of interest that was in the room. Even Alec telling him he found a notebook seemed to fly in one ear and right out the other. As he, once again, only offered a nod to the words being said to him. What finally did snap him out of his daze was the feeling of arms being wrapped around him.

It took a quick moment to process what was happening but soon Alec would feel a pair of small arms wrapping around his waist and Elliot's head resting on his chest. "No. It is not weird. It is nice. Thank you, Alec." He said with a small hum. Feeling a bit better already. When the other let go so did he, but he kept his head resting on the other's chest. He was tired. He took the notebook and looked at it before hugging it to his chest and letting out a small yawn. "I am tired. Do you might if I take a quick nap on you?" He asked with a small chuckle before drifting off to sleep not even a minute later. Leaning all over Alec. People were comfier than beds sometimes. What could he say?

aight lads, it's timeskip time!

sometime in the evening:

NUMBER FIVE
mood
alcoholism hours seriously five you have a problem, sick, tired

outfit
here

tags
Anyone in proximity I guess?
He didn't know how many hours had passed, or even how long he'd spent in the shower, barely able to move because his body decided it was an appropriate time to have a bad reaction to the medication and make him sick. Sure, he might have overdone it a little, but he didn't ask to be sick! And now, his stomach was cramping like a bitch, he couldn't focus for a damn second, and he was covered in a thin layer of sweat that made him feel even more gross than he had before his shower. He stared at his feet, idly noting to pull up his sock that had rolled half-way down his leg, tapping restlessly on the stolen notepad that rested in his lap that he may or may not have looted from the dead body in the elevator.

He couldn't focus enough to do math. His brain wouldn't cooperate, and he felt to ill do anything but sit against the wall and drink. Which, in hindsight, would probably make things worse, but at this point he couldn't give a flying fuck. He felt like trash already. A drink wasn't going to do much harm. He took a swig of the drink, grimacing briefly at the foul taste, before swiftly downing another mouthful. Maybe if he was lucky he'd get drunk enough and forget about all this bullshit, heck, maybe he'd wake up and discover this was all just some sick dream that his disturbed mind had conjured up to torture him. It wouldn't be the first time.

The "borrowed" shirt he wore felt more like a dress, and he'd refused to wear any pants but his shorts for that reason. He felt exposed enough as it was. He wasn't used to being surrounded by so many people, yet alone imbecilic strangers that seemed to do nothing but criticize him and his actions. So what if he acted like an asshole? He was stressed. He was so fucking stressed part of him wished the pills had just taken him out, instead of making him ill. He was so fucking stressed that he was resorting to drowning his sorrows with shitty vodka he'd found in one of the shitty cupboards in this shitty house. Christ, he felt sick again.

Five shut his eyes to block out the light from the nearby rooms, sluggishly raising a hand to his face to rub at his throbbing temples. Even his stupid headache hadn't gone away. Weren't painkillers supposed to make it go away? He was going to sue the damn company that made the medication, once he got home. If, he got home. He hummed to himself, cracking open his eyelids to stare up at the ceiling in a daze. Would he make it home? He couldn't be stuck here forever, right? This- This wasn't going to be another apocalypse situation. He wasn't going to remain gone from existence, or grow up away from his family. Again. He refused to. He couldn't.

...He needed another drink.

He raised from the ground on shaky legs, ignoring the nausea that bubbled in his stomach from too much movement. He was pretty sure he'd seen whiskey in the cupboard downstairs. He could just jump down there and get it. Easy. He wouldn't even have to talk to anyone.

He'd forgotten that he had very, very limited control over his spacial jumps when intoxicated.

Five promptly faceplanted on one of the kitchen counters.

"Ah, fuck-" And shit, that- that had hurt. "Fuckin' bitch." With a deep groan, he rolled onto his back. His limbs refused to cooperate enough to allow movement, so it seemed he'd be staying on the counter for the time being. He didn't particularly mind, it was strangely comfortable. And the drink was finally working it's magic, filling his body with a fuzzy warmth that could only be replicated by time spent alone with Dolores. An arm came to rest atop his aching ribs, clutching his chest protectively. Maybe he could go to sleep here? He did feel pretty tired.

Hmm. Had they removed the body yet? He should go check. He wondered if the dinosaur was still there too, or if they'd cooked it up, or something. Was anyone even down here still? It had to be pretty late, right? It felt late. Maybe they'd all gone upstairs. That would be nice. He could just sit down here alone, a bottle of whiskey in hand, and just... Destress, for a while.
coded by reveriee.

He didn't know how many hours had passed, or even how long he'd spent in the shower, barely able to move because his body decided it was an appropriate time to have a bad reaction to the medication and make him sick. Sure, he might have overdone it a little, but he didn't ask to be sick! And now, his stomach was cramping like a bitch, he couldn't focus for a damn second, and he was covered in a thin layer of sweat that made him feel even more gross than he had before his shower. He stared at his feet, idly noting to pull up his sock that had rolled half-way down his leg, tapping restlessly on the stolen notepad that rested in his lap that he may or may not have looted from the dead body in the elevator.

He couldn't focus enough to do math. His brain wouldn't cooperate, and he felt to ill do anything but sit against the wall and drink. Which, in hindsight, would probably make things worse, but at this point he couldn't give a flying fuck. He felt like trash already. A drink wasn't going to do much harm. He took a swig of the drink, grimacing briefly at the foul taste, before swiftly downing another mouthful. Maybe if he was lucky he'd get drunk enough and forget about all this bullshit, heck, maybe he'd wake up and discover this was all just some sick dream that his disturbed mind had conjured up to torture him. It wouldn't be the first time.

The "borrowed" shirt he wore felt more like a dress, and he'd refused to wear any pants but his shorts for that reason. He felt exposed enough as it was. He wasn't used to being surrounded by so many people, yet alone imbecilic strangers that seemed to do nothing but criticize him and his actions. So what if he acted like an asshole? He was stressed. He was so fucking stressed part of him wished the pills had just taken him out, instead of making him ill. He was so fucking stressed that he was resorting to drowning his sorrows with shitty vodka he'd found in one of the shitty cupboards in this shitty house. Christ, he felt sick again.

Five shut his eyes to block out the light from the nearby rooms, sluggishly raising a hand to his face to rub at his throbbing temples. Even his stupid headache hadn't gone away. Weren't painkillers supposed to make it go away? He was going to sue the damn company that made the medication, once he got home. If, he got home. He hummed to himself, cracking open his eyelids to stare up at the ceiling in a daze. Would he make it home? He couldn't be stuck here forever, right? This- This wasn't going to be another apocalypse situation. He wasn't going to remain gone from existence, or grow up away from his family. Again. He refused to. He couldn't.

...He needed another drink.

He raised from the ground on shaky legs, ignoring the nausea that bubbled in his stomach from too much movement. He was pretty sure he'd seen whiskey in the cupboard downstairs. He could just jump down there and get it. Easy. He wouldn't even have to talk to anyone.

He'd forgotten that he had very, very limited control over his spacial jumps when intoxicated.

Five promptly faceplanted on one of the kitchen counters.

"Ah, fuck-" And shit, that- that had hurt. "Fuckin' bitch." With a deep groan, he rolled onto his back. His limbs refused to cooperate enough to allow movement, so it seemed he'd be staying on the counter for the time being. He didn't particularly mind, it was strangely comfortable. And the drink was finally working it's magic, filling his body with a fuzzy warmth that could only be replicated by time spent alone with Dolores. An arm came to rest atop his aching ribs, clutching his chest protectively. Maybe he could go to sleep here? He did feel pretty tired.

Hmm. Had they removed the body yet? He should go check. He wondered if the dinosaur was still there too, or if they'd cooked it up, or something. Was anyone even down here still? It had to be pretty late, right? It felt late. Maybe they'd all gone upstairs. That would be nice. He could just sit down here alone, a bottle of whiskey in hand, and just... Destress, for a while.

Last edited:
Riza
jump. jump. (Five)
Oh! I don't realize you could teleport..or..well whatever that was. Just don't go banging into everything. I look over at him. I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Are you alright?" I asked genuinely concerned. "I have the headache medicine-'' I point to a medicine cup on the right. "But if you really need it I have the sleeping tonic....this dose here will give you bout half an hour, unless you want more? Maybe I should have just given him one of the detoxing meds instead. He does look pretty ill... Or perhaps a healing cream?

1624475646318.png
Current: Steve
Interacting
: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Lero) jump. jump. (Five)

He didn't say anything as Five retorted with how he both didn't care and wasn't the cause of the chaos that happened. Then shut your fucking mouth up is what he wanted to say, but decided keep his mouth shut would be better. He even went on about just letting the man kill the rest of them, to which Steve just glared at him for a while, but then back to Lero as he tried to keep his mind focused on the current problem at hand.

Lero getting out from under the couch finally had him letting out a long breath, lowering the couch back onto the ground as he looked among the others. There was the odd girl, Lero, it seemed like Elliot was still upstairs. He glanced over to the wall opposite to the couch, then got to moving the furniture to the corner, making himself a nice safe spot from the odd man popping out of nowhere, it seemed as if he popped out of spaces that were at least away from people's eyes, so he then stood in the spot...then started to pace.

later on in the evening when Five came downstairs, Steve was still pacing silently in his safe space near the wall, glancing at the elevator. It was empty, he made sure to move the body behind the counter of the kitchen area, along with that of the dinosaur, it was just weird with it in easy view, at least it was harder to see behind the counter. He paid little attention to five's return, only giving him a glance as he just continued pacing. If lero was still down there with him (as well as any others) long enough to see the man wasn't coming back yet, Steve set about quickly cleaning up the place as much as he could, with the destroyed pillow being out of view, and all the furniture that was displaced back in it's positions. Steve seemed much more calmer from the tense situation but he still seemed worried, giving glances to both the Elevator as if the man would just appear in it, and as well the counter where the body was.​

Uh-” Elliot started yawning and holding onto him… Eventually leaning so far on Alec, he had to hold both of them up. “Oh-okay?” He awkwardly said as Elliot… fell asleep leaning on him? That’s… weird he wasn’t going to lie. He looked at the closed door, and looked back at the bed on the other side of the room. He picked up Elliot- it wasn’t that hard- and carried him to the bed. Setting him down, he… laid down next to him. He really was tired. So tired. All these people, sucking the energy out of him he felt like. He’d not felt this tired… since he was alive probably. A long night studying and he’d be a zombie the next day.

He looked at Elliot and wrapped an arm around him, to keep him close and safe. He had felt so relieved when he saw he was safe earlier, worried that he was crying because he was hurt. He drifted off faster than he could think about Elliot anymore.

-

A pain in his stomach brought him back to the world of… living. Weird saying when he was… dead. He looked and saw Elliot nestled close to him. He looked at the door idly until the pain came back, he looked down at his stomach as he heard a rumbling. Was… that his stomach? He’d been here for so long and his stomach… never made noises or hurt… Why was he feeling like that?

Should he say something, wake Elliot? What would Elliot do about his stomach? How long had he been sleeping, was his chocolate milk okay in the other room? Damnit, he left it out, it was definitely going to go bad.

He ignored the rumbling and pain in his stomach and waits for it to stop while watching Elliot sleep. It… has been so long since he felt someone so close. Were people always this cold next to him? People were warm. Weren’t they? They were when he was alive. Everyone else here in purgatory all felt… Nothing really, he never noticed anything other than the demons who felt very warm, like every time he was near them, it was like walking outside on a humid summers day from a nice ac’d room.

Elliot felt so cold though. He reaches over to feel a pulse- he doesn’t find one. Elliot was cold and had no pulse… was Elliot dead? He didn’t think he was, he tried to convince Alec he wasn’t, but he felt pretty dead. He watched his back move up and down… He was breathing still. Elliot wasn’t a human, so was… he just, always cold? Never had a pulse? He was some octopus thing.

He idly listened to the noises downstairs. Sometimes he could hear talking, sometimes he heard noises, sometimes he didn’t hear anything going on. His eyes slowly closing again over time, he didn’t really feel that tired anymore, but the thought of getting up to figure out the state of his home… he just felt like he didn’t have the energy to.

Which… was weird, since being here he never noticed his energy levels. Today was weird. Weird octopus person, weird… teleporting child old man thing. Being tired, stomach hurting, wanting to lay here forever.

He put his hand on Elliot’s back- and recoils. Was that a heart beat? He didn’t have a pulse but he has a heart beat?

He leaned his head back down as his stomach panged again, reaches over and feels Elliots heart beat and listens to his stomach. Closing his eyes again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back