• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Kotsu approached the casket, resting his hand on the polished wooden frame. He leaned down and kisses Fizzy's mother on the forehead. "May you rest in peace, Mama." Kotsu said, as he had a few tears flow from his face. "I'll take care of Elizabeth... I promise." He said, resting his head against hers before wiping his face and fixing his posture.

"I'm scared, Fritz," Elizabeth whispered, leaning against her brother. "Mom lived in pain for so long, what if that happens to us? There's no cure, we'll be in the ground next!"

Kotsu leaned comfortingly against Elizabeth. "I won't let that happen." Kotsu felt himself able to empathize more with Fritz Roy the more of his life he lived. He knew what it was like to make promises that got broken, and to lose his loved ones without warning.

"But it is happening!", Elizabeth protested, "I've been sick these last few months, doctors don't know what it is. My blood cells attack each other from time to time, I'm scared, I don't want to die!" Just lay back and let the role do it's thing. Sam knew she should probably be more impacted by the events taking place, this was her boyfriend, after all. But somehow she couldn't take it for the severe situation it was. Sam knew this event was important to Fizzy, sure, but at the same time he himself had said that this was the Sandlands being an asshole to the unit. She couldn't distinguish what was and wasn't real in here, so it was best to run on autopilot and observe.

Kotsu stiffened up. He wasn't sure what to say or do in this regard. He found himself only able to attempt to hug Elizabeth. He couldn't offer the Maniacles resources, he couldn't offer her anymore than just the treatment and positive reinforcement. Is this the taste of true despair, knowing that your loved ones will die but not able to do anything?

"Mother died and I found Elizabeth was having the same symptoms, come to think, she was also wounded by the vampire that night, probably was infected as well... I felt disheartened... learning that my dear sister was fated to go through the same cursed fate, years of years of treatment only to find death at the end.... I couldn't accept that. However, there was a difference now, I had more knowledge, I had more resources... A few weeks after the funeral, I convinced and managed to bring her to Maniacles HQ, given they had knowledge regarding vampires... I expected they could have a cure, however, that field was something still unclear, after all, an infected person either dies or becomes a vampire, the cases in which a person survive with an infection on their blood were extremely rare and thus not much was known about it. Hope was lost... until that woman showed up..."

The scene now shows a small room in a hospital ward which belonged to Maniacles, Elizabeth lied on her bed, she brought some of her valuable belongings including her old dusty stuffed bunny, treasured by her as a charm. Fizzy waited outside the room expecting the head doctor however someone different would show up

Last edited:
"Pssst, pst, hey...dude??"

Clayton looks to his right, Bickle shuffles beside him blushing awkwardly. "Ahem...hey vampire...guy? You look like you've been around a lot. could i ask you something?"

By now, Clayton had downed four bottles of booze. Though it appeared to have made him drunk, it was nothing. Just the beginning. As a creature that couldn't really die from alcohol poisoning, it could get much, much worse.

"Huh? Yeah I been round the block a few times." He took another swig from a bottle "No, I'm not gonna turn you. And no, you can't have any whiskey. Get your own."

"then, then you know your way around woman right?" Bickle says sounding hopeful.

This question automatically brought a smile to Clayton's face.

"Oh...I know my way around a woman." He said, stuck his tongue out twice, hinting at his perverted thoughts.

Bickle claps. "Great I need some advice. You see that goddess sitting over there?"

He points to Khepri sitting in her red dress stabbing the back of the seat gleefully with manifested knife.

Bickle's eyes glaze over with affection, I'm trying to get her interested in me, but I'm being stone walled man. How do ya do it? Do I have to work out? pickup lines?"

Clayton looked over at Khepri with a grimace.

"I see a spider I stomp it with my boot." Clayton said. Even the woman's human half weren't that pretty.

"If I want a woman...now thats different." He smirked again "Simple. Get her drunk. Get her laughing. Get her in bed."

"Boos? So thats the key huh? Ahh it make so much sense. But wait if you have to get a girl drunk them to sleep with you then that doesn't really mean they like you though...does it?"

"Kid, theres this old Roman saying..." Clayton indeed remembered there being an old Roman saying, but forgot exactly what it was "Uh...drunk chicks are the best chicks."

Bickle raises a brow. "I'm not sure that's a roman saying...Your sure this is the best way?"

Something occurred to Clayton. He raised a finger.

"Not passed out drunk or black out drunk. I'm talking giggly drunk. Ya know, just get her comfortable."

"Oh god Clayton what kind of guy do you take me for?" Bickles scrunches up his face. "But i get you, okay...mind sparing me a drink? err two?"

Clayton chuckled "I take you for a guy like any other. And..." He was about to tell Bickle to get his own damn booze, but reconsidered. This kid would need all the help he could get.

"Here." He passed him a half-empty bottle "Have a glass or two yourself. You need the confidence."

"Thanks Clayton, you know? I was wrong about you, you're not half bad. When i finally woe her I'll be sure to invite you to our wedding." Bickle spins around Khepris had finished stabbing the stuffing out of the seat in front of her, and had the look of one who lost all purpose in her life. She looks beside her and grins, gleefully she starts stabbing the seat instead.

"Wish me luck!" Bickle walks marches forward towards Khepri like a praying mantis towards his mate.

Clayton laughed a little "Wedding..." He said to himself "I think the kid is already drunk." He half said half thought before returning to his drink and enjoyment of the play.

"It will be okay Elizibeth." The bunny says lying on her chest. "I'm here for you."

"So...is like the bunny really alive in the real word orr..." Blue begins.

Yellow owl (The bunny) Signals to blue owl who was off stage that it was her que.

"Riiiight..." Blue owl says, then manifests her self into the image of Dr. Faust she eneters the scene a tad late and with a slightly bored expression, the complete opposite of the passion Yellow owl had with her role.

"Ahem, Kot-I mean Fizzroy I am..."

"Dr. Faust." Yellow owl whispers to her.

"Dr. Fraust head of an experimental research branch of the Mianiacles. We specialize on cases such as your sisters. A rare case indeed to be sick with vampirism. Now you probably wonder what I want? These hospitals can't help you but my research may just have a cure for your dear sister. It is unproven, still in testing, dangerous even. But it is also her best hope. I am offering it to you free of charge! Why? I can not test the cure with out a victim with the illness. And it's an illness so rare this will be the only opportunity I have to see of it works. So I heal you sister, and you help me complete my research. What do you say?"

Kotsu stares down Dr. Faust, and realizes that Elizabeth doesn't make it out of this alive. She may even be a full on vampire who's been liquified repeatedly in some lab somewhere. The Maniacles looking for a 'cure' the whole time. "I agree, as long as you can save my sister. She's all I have."

"Excellent." The doctor says, there is an awkward pause.

"Whats my line after this?" Blue owl whispers to yellow owl.

Yellow owl shrugs "Just improv."

. Blue owl frowns unamused. "Well then...here is my number. I'll keep in touch and provide you with the details." she walks over to Elizabeth. "Don't worry little one I will save you."

"Eat shit and die Samantha." Blue owl add telepathically though she doesn't let her disdain show on her face. She simply smiles and pats Elizabeth on the head while she says it mentally.

Kotsu takes the card he's given, and nods his head. "Thank you, Doctor Faust. This means a lot to me." Kotsu turns to Elizabeth. "I told you, I won't let anything bad happen to you, Elizabeth. I'll do anything I can to make sure what happened to Mama doesn't happen to you."

When Blue walked on stage, Sam did a double take. Oh, hell no, that bitch ain't coming near me unless I'm about to rip her to pieces!

"I hope so." Elizabeth hugged the bunny tighter while Faust was in the room.

Just wait, bitch, I took a nuke to the face, can you say the same?, Sam replied mentally.

"Oh trust me sam I know about your little fuck up, or rather, BIG fuck up and plenty more. blowing up your allies isn't something I would brag about though..."

"Will you two knock it off?"
yellow Owl says mentally.

Blue owl stick he tongue out at them from back stage.

"Hey, baby I brought you some drinks."

Khepri takes a glass and stares at Bickle curiously. "Thank you you know i've never actually drank." She throws her head back and downs it in one gulp.

"Whoa..." Bickle says impressed, "was it good?"

"A little mild."

Bickle takes a sip and spits it out. "Oh my God that's strong, Christ! This could knock out an elephant! Clayton drinks this on the regular?"

"Well if your not." Khepri takes his glass.

"Wait I think two glassfuls will be too much-" Too late Khepri swallows it all, her cheeks flush.

"Oh that's good-*hick*"

Nothing to do.
Nothing to do.
Nothing to do.

Denton's mind tended to drift to darker places when he was forced to sit still. Suicide mostly. The act itself and the implications it would have, And, of course, the time where he had allowed his emotions to overrule his reason and he made that one and only foolish attempt to off himself. The recklessness of a younger man.

Now, now he briefly teased the idea again. It would at least provide him with something to do while waiting for a moment he could act, set his ideas and plans into motion. Denton was planning to be sure, but planning felt all the more active when there was more range to be had, more areas to move around, and more space to move away from the others. He wanted to speak with Yellow Owl, but the girl was rather preoccupied being part of Fizzy's memory. Denton wished for the event to be at end, its slowness was beginning to bore him. He wanted his friend back.

The Sandlans were excellent patience testers. He made a mental note to inform the Directors that they should consider heavy testing into the psychological implications of this place. It could prove useful. Denton had no regrets about helping The Twins and Kotsu. Everyone could use some form of break after this mess.

How many of them would the Sandlands run through?

Maybe all.

He noted Bickle and Clayton, then Bickle and Khepri. Young love. Denton smirked and filed it away as something he could use.

Last edited:
Kotsu dialed the number he was given by Dr. Faust, and when Dr. Faust picked up would inquire about the types of treatments that Dr. Faust would have in mind for his dear sister Elizabeth.

Dr. Faust answer the phone. "This is ow-err Doctor Faust. Oh Fizzroy it's good to hear from you how is your sister?"

"All things considering, I suppose as best as she can be. What type of treatments do you have in mind for her?" Kotsu said what he could only imagine Fizzy would say with a compliant attitude.

"It simple really. We will recreate healthy tissue using her dna then when that tissue is produceing a good a mount of blood we will transfer the healthy blood into her system a bit at a time. In theory this should cleanse the vampire illness from her though it will take time." Dr.Faust states.

"The treatment would be effective, as Dr. Faust explained, she would have to receive a shot of her own cloned blood each three months to maitain her system sane.... Still the infection remained and it was just shut down by the shots. Elizabeth could live a normal live, however missing one of the injections would means the symptoms would return as well as the risk for her life. There wasn't side effects, it seemed perfect however..... Dr. Faust would reveal to me that this exprimental treatment was indeed costly and she could had only pull the first one as free. She needed funding for this field. I was worried and during these three months my thoughts were a whirpool of worry, the second shot was uncertain.
It was between these three months that I was sent to particular mission"

The curtains opens and now reveals just a simple stage. Fizzy was there sitting in a bench, this time the Fizzy as he looked in the sandlands, with black robes from his waist, naked torso and half a skull covering half his face. He had the mic and continued

"I was send within a group with the mission to find and kill the traitor within that very own group. They needed someone skillfull but also docile... I've felled many enemies however it was the first time I was asked to enter undercover in a team and kill one of my teammates, I was unsure, this job was far more dirty and darker than previous. What they offered me in exchange was to continue the funding on that one particular patient, my sister. I didn't connect it at that time, but I feel as if Dr. Faust and my superior staged this once they knew about my sister's condition. My hands were shaking but... I went and in field I discovered that precisely one of my teammates was planning a short revolt against the Maniacles... It took me few days to gather the courage to kill a fellow teammate but... in the end I pulled it and the bosses were happy about it. That wasn't the end though. After that, I would be sent many times into teammates with the function to observe their movements and shot down any possible threat.... and for my sister I became good at it."

Fizzy stood up

"Denton... all these mercenaries that accompany us in stage, they're memories, all in common that they plotted against Maniacles, because of this the corporation found many ways to get rid of them, either by accidental deaths or .... by sending an executor within their teams to kill them. A good portion of these were killed by my own hands.... "

A silence followed..... the audience remained motionless.

Fizzy sat down again on the chair, playing with a gun on his hands

"Sam... I never told you many details of my family. I wouldn't had done it until our relationship became deeper, these aren't easy memories and I'm not really proud about my current job. But this world took its hands on my mind and made a spectacle of it... I'm very sorry for this."

He smiled as he continued playing with the gun....

"I guess it's time...."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
FINAL ACT
JUDGEMENT

The Fizzy at the stage, the one who looked at their sanlands Fizzy said through the mic

"Kotsu... I invite you to the stage... come over here. I want you to tell me what had you learnt now so far... Idiotic vampire who had been now given more knowledge"

Kotsu walked up on the stage, and stared Fizzy down. "Can you can it with the idiot schitck, dude? I'm fairly certain I'm allowed to break character now since you called me out by name." Kotsu sucked his teeth before sighing. "I get you hate vampires, man. And I don't blame you after what you experienced. Truth be told, I kinda wanna help you hunt down the one that did what they did to your family."

Kotsu looked genuinely sad in regards to what Fritz Roy had become in order to sustain his sister's living. "If you needed cash man, I coulda helped you. I've got a crap ton and nothing to really do with it except buy you guys stuff."

"It's not that simple, it's not about funding precisely, is about having a dog they can control with ease. Now answer me these questions, do you still want that thing to be freed? Even after knowing about its origins? Do you still want to oppose openly the Maniacles? And lastly what would had you done in my place?

Kotsu crossed his arms as he reflected over everything he was taught, thinking about Dumah/Carmille, thinking in regards to her behaviors and ways she reacted by saving the team and himself. He thought about himself opposing the Maniacles, and what he would have done in Fizzy's position. With a sigh, Kotsu began to speak.

"Fritz, I... I can understand where you're coming from." Kotsu said, uncrossing his arms. "But you weren't on the battlefield with us in that fight either. Carmille got really destroyed trying to save us, and did put in a lot of work in regards to the fight with the Pests. She saved my ass and most of our asses by raining down hell on torrents of the damn things using her blood wing spear things?" Kotsu said more with a question before shaking his head, he held up his hand to show he wasn't going to only defend her either.

"But I feel like she still needs to prove herself. She's still a huge bitch, don't get me wrong. She fucked up me personally, but she didn't injure anyone else." An image of her feeding on a child after given the command to kill them flashed through his mind. "But she only harmed civilians under Maniacle's orders. She didn't go out of her way to harm them elsewise. But she's not exempt from her behavior even under orders. I wouldn't harm them, but Morgan gunned em down in cold blood. You probably would have too. Are you no different than Carmille in that regard?"

Kotsu took a deep breath in before continuing. "It'll never be how you started as the determining factor for how you turned out, Fritz. It's always gonna be what you decide to become because of what you've dealt with your whole life. Also, I've never opposed the Maniacles, I've opposed their actions. Some of the things they've done has made me sick to my stomach, and I want to rework the Maniacles because of that." Kotsu pursed his lips.

"I can't see what happened to Owl happen to another child. I can't see what's happening to you and your sister happen to another unfortunate person who was just a civilian get their life turned upside down. And also, I have reason to believe the Maniacles is how I've ended up as a vampire myself and how I even got here in the first place." Kotsu stared into Fizzy's eyes with both compassion and understanding. "I want the Maniacles to be better. It could help unify the world if it weren't so hungry to control it. I wish they'd learn more from past tyrants and why these things failed because of the lack of voice for the people."

Kotsu paused, and questioned himself on what he would have done in Fizzy's position. "To be honest, Fizzy? If I were in your position, I would have asked for help. I would have asked my friends for help, the person who I'm supposed to be able to trust for help." Kotsu said, pointing at Sam from the stage.

"If I were you, I woulda gone to Sam for help. And if Sam came to me, I would have easily helped with funding for your sisters treatment. And I know it ain't the point, they want you on a leash. But do you really wanna live your life as a dog and not a man? You should have free will!" Kotsu exclaimed, staring at Fizzy with remorse for his broken spirit.

"I wish you would have confided in us, we could have tried to help you as best as we could have!" Kotsu pointed from Sam to Denton. "Denton would have been less closed off and would have tried to pull whatever strings he could to help!" Kotsu pointed to the twins. "The twins woulda helped you because they know what it's like to be a slave versus having free will!" And Kotsu pointed to himself lastly.

"And even though you've been a huge dick to me in the past, if you told me what was going on, Fritz Roy; I woulda helped you." Kotsu said, staring down Fizzy with nothing in his eyes but resolve. "You're part of my family. I don't want to see you suffer, and I've worked with blood transfusions before. Give me some of her blood, and I can try and work something out! Then you wouldn't need Faust."

Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Kinggunlucky Kinggunlucky mmarage mmarage Freikugel Freikugel

Fizzy smirked..
"No you still don't get it. I had no one but my sister three years ago"

Then sandlands worked its magic and Kotsu was an adult Fizzy again, and the real Fizzy gave him the gun he had in hand.

"This is the final act, the first teammate I betrayed once then and his life is on your hands"

He positioned himself behind the vampire and moved his hands into aiming position to the ground.

And suddenly the back of a head appeared where he was aiming he gun.

At the audience they would find Bickles wasn't in place and soo they realized that the new person in stage, the soldier lying in the ground was the boy.

"Here it is Kotsu, you are Fizzy and your sister's life depend on you pulling the trigger. The choice is simple... kill him to save her life."

Kill the soldier, Bickles, a simple choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back