• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
The two flaming iron swords turned into a flaming iron umbrella, catching the shards and burning off the liquid, but leaving the metal behind as she dashed across the mess to cover Fizzy, drop-kicking a bug or two as she went.

"Halo, status report!"

"All munitions at full capacity."

"Reoptimize, I want my hands for this."

"Of course, for what am I optimizing?"

"We're putting someone else in the armor." As this conversation was occurring, Sam continued to strip iron from blood and fire lasers at the monster. "Keep it coming, Carmille, you've been on my shit list since the church."

"I must remind you that the armor is designed for your specific body shape and size, and it may not fit or function with another-"

"Goddammit, Halo! We're in la la land, it doesn't have to make sense!", Sam shouted at the computer.

"Reoptimization complete. Fitting programs activated."

"Thank you, sweetie, be a dear and pull up the Pteranodon blueprint for me."

Sam left the flaming umbrella with Fizzy, as well as a coffin-sized box that had a little angel engraved in the side facing Fizzy. Thinking up her loadout from the vineyard, Sam hopped on the Pteranodon and popped a wheelie into hover mode, collecting metal all the while. Tossing out the two drones that came on the belt of the loadout, she flew upwards towards the monster, pummeling it with bullets and lasers alike.

Freikugel Freikugel

Aria leaps down impaling Carmille with her blood hand the two fall out of the air wailing in each other. Blood tendril explode from Carmille wrapping aroud Aria's legs and ripping her off her, she throws her into Kotsu the two vampires smash into each other then collide with the stage curtains tumbling out of the air now wrapped in fabric.

A chair strikes her with such force it causes her to flip, she lands on the stage and is about to counter attack when sam dives down firing everything she had. A blood shield absorbs most of the damage then forms into three long tendrils. They explode shooting at Sam but curving in from multiple angles so she had no were to maneuver, three of them stab at her from different directions. Sam attempts to evade and manages to avoid two of the attack, but one impales her hover craft. With vampire strength Carmille throws both it and it's rider into into the balcony seats.

Quentin and Vivian join the frays just at that moment, bullets pepper her from Vivian guns. Carmille gives her a look of death before rushing her. Quentin intercepts but Carmille leaps over him and swats him aside with a blood tendril, he is sent through sveeral seats. she land and dashes to Vivian growing a blood blade and slashing down towards her.

Kotsu finds himself very close to Aria as their bodies are pressed together wrapped inside of the stage curtain. His face merely inches away from hers and he could feel the curves of her body pressed against him. Kotsu started to blush a deep red because of this. "This is... A bit close..." Kotsu muttered as he used his whip's blades to cut into the fabric of the stage and free himself and Aria, helping her up and offering her a blood pack as he sunk his teeth into one himself, draining it in no time.

Observing the scene around him, he realized that Quentin and Vivian were the primary focus for this monster and he should supply support to his other teammates. "I know it ain't a leech, but it's something. It'll help you get your strength back and your hand. I'm gonna go take care of Yellow and Denton." With that, Kotsu dashed toward Denton and forced a health vial into his mouth. Kotsu picked up Denton without hesitation afterward and dashed over to Yellow and gave her a health vial as well. "3 more left... We can do this..." Kotsu muttered, propping Yellow on his knees while pouring the contents into Yellow Owl's lips.

The wad of chairs trembled a bit after Quentin crashed nearby. Then they burst off revealing Clayton.

He questioned what he was doing, hiding from some razor blood rain while the rest of these people were really fighting. This was a vampire. One with blood weapons and a bitchy attitude, but a vampire nonetheless.

Clayton rushed in on Carmille, and unleashed a flurry of punches with bad form but immense power and speed. With Kotsu busy, he would have to be the hard hitter. Hopefully he could buy the others time to heal, fix their equipment, and rethink a plan.

Vivian looked over at Quentin when he was throw "Quentin!" she shouted with worry but before she could even move to go check Carmille was already leaping and ready to attack her. She had two options, stay and block or move. Looking at the blade Carmille was carrying Vivian dashed out of the way using her augmentation, which made her slide across the stage. Glaring at Carmille she grabbed the end of the ridiculous dress she was wearing and ripped off the end of it, leaving it short enough so she could move but long enough so she wasn't exposing anything. She looked down at her handgun and back up at Carmille, there was no way that such a small weapon would cause a lot of damage and if she changed it to a grenade launcher then things will get messy but with all her teammates being hurt she had no choice. She changed her small handgun into her grenade launcher and took aim, she felt slightly bad for doing this but it had to be done. She fired off four shorts hoping they wouldn't move.

As the tendrils clipped her casing, Sam gripped one and pulled the metal from it, flipping up off the wrecked hoverbike and back towards the monster, blood she touched having the iron ripped from it, leaving only water and dying remnants of blood cells behind. Boots first, she slammed into the blood shield, leaching the metal out to strengthen her kick.

"Light 'em up," Sam said as her boots made contact with the blood. Her drones took aim and began firing as soon as the blood lost the iron and turned clear. Without iron, the blood cells died, without iron, it turned clear enough that a laser could pass through with ease. Such was the goal. The vampire was fast, but nothing was faster than light. Nothing made of matter, anyway.

For the Bloody Nightmare, the attacks although effective were meaningless, they were on its nightmare. There wasn't any limit to what it could do on this plane.
It took several hits which blasted it on several portions of its body.... there was even a chair!
The bloody nightmare roared an unnatural roar as it comprised all the blood that was spilled around into its body, compressed it, compressed it, its density increased
Its whole body became just a small ball of etheral blood like substance, the air around it begun to curve.

////////////////////////////////////

On the physical world, the one they would call the real world. At the facility in the one they kept and experimented with Carmille's body, the scientist workin could notice how the registers of her brain activity increased.
"This thing is having a nightmare..." commented one of the scientist as he checked the readings.

////////////////////////////////

On the theatre stage sitting on a chair, outside of the merged realities, Fizzy remained.
"No.. you didn't understand a single thing"
DEATH
DEATH
DEATH
HE HAD BEEN SENTENCED TO DEATH
BRING UPON HIM THE SWEET EXECUTION

//////////////////////////////

The compressed ball of blood suddenly couldn't compress itself anymore, hence it exploded.... a huge explotion of blood which enveloped all it could contain

/////////////////////////////

"I WILL BRING EXECUTION TO THE VAMPIRE!" Exclaimed Fizzy as he stood up from the chair. As he was shrouded into darkness his figure changed.

///////////////////////////

And it tore apart everything it could, the explosion of blood even tore the merged realities, this was an opportunity for Fizzy's dream to take place once again.

The scene changed, the mixed landscapes still existed however at the center the theatre stage without walls showed... the audience at the seats were now all dead corpses
The darkness which enveloped Fizzy cleared out revealing a new figure

This time his body entirely covered by black robes and his face completely covered by a skull, the chains that he carried were now floating as if leaving a trail behind him. He had his guns ready. He raised a large magnum aiming at Kotsu

He spoke, his voice now twisted.
"Now I am become death..."

On its own, the Bloody Nightmare recovered its form and it screamed in pain, it's reality was corrupted now by Fizzy's dream. On anger it recovered its form by draining the audience's corpses' blood

Both entities roared in their fury and determination

Carmille's nightmare which melted with Dumah and became the Bloody Nightmare
And Fritz Roy who took advantage of the sandland's illogic and now became the Harbinger of Death with the determination to end the vampire's Kotsu life!

The creature of darkness begun to walk slowly but relentlessly toward Kotsu and its cannon aiming at him fired the first round!
His theatre rule now was simple, Kotsu's death will be executed by a single attack of the Harbinger of Death

Last edited:
Kotsu upon hearing the whistling of the bullet, dodges it as his left eye twitches. "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, JACKASS!" Kotsu yelled at Fizzy. "FIGHT CARMILLE, NOT ME! I'M NOT THE THREAT, YOU BABY BACK BITCH!"

"Kotsu..." Denton said. "You can put me down me down now. I'll make a break for the safest area. Not many around, though."

He hadn't blacked out after being stabbed, close, but Kotsu's vial prevented him from slipping out and slipping away. The blood loss was stopping, wound beginning to close , color returning to his flush face. It still, hurt though, hurt a lot. Denton could feel the tendril still slithering through him, tearing at his insides. Phantom pain.

He took note of the battle going on, wishing to get to cover, and plan out his next move.

Kotsu placed Denton down after giving Yellow the vial's contents. "Actually, I've got an idea for you. You got a gun on you?" Kotsu said staring at the battle taking place.

Denton flashed him a grin. "What kind of man do you take me for?" He asked. "Of course I have a gun. I shot the Clone Owl with it, remember? What did you have in mind?"

"Alright jackass, give it to me." Kotsu said as he produced the pistol he had taken from Denton on the vineyard and unloaded the clip, slicing his hand open, and pouring some of his blood on the bullets and adding a fire vial to the bullets before reloading it. "I'm gonna fill your gun with wind. Fire needs wind to spread, right? You'll be able to maximize your damage output. And I'll be able to remotely detonate these into blood shards if I concentrate hard enough. But I can't be hit to concentrate. I can kinda feel it, like my whips, ya know? Fire and wind feeding each other with a bit of explosive output."

"Ah...okay," Denton said standing all shaky legs. "Not bad. Not bad at all. I understand." The Field Agent scanned the the theater, ignoring the chaos going on. He noted the Blood Monster's advance, strangely, or perhaps not so strangely focused on Kotsu. Denton complied and handed Kotsu the gun to repeat the process with the wind vial this time and Kotsu handed Denton the two pistols.

"I think it is primarily gunning for you," Denton said. "I think it either has something to do with how Fizzy feels about you or Dumah and Fizzy's history. You want to follow me? I think I can spice up this idea of yours. Give us an advantage."

After being shot at by Fritz Roy, Kotsu's left eye was twitching. "Yeah, sounds like a plan, but we're going to have some trouble too. I'm up for it though, so let's bounce."

Denton's face turned grim, watching the corrupted Fizzy who was firing at everything in sight, but primarily Kotsu. No time to think about it. They'll either have to beat him back into his senses or kill him.

"I'll deal with Fizzy. He's keen on you, but I'll try and distract him. Keep him vulnerable." Denton started to draw in magic, tapping the dead, reaching out to eh end. "First thing is first."

Ghosts began appearing all over the theater. An entire crowd. So many it was hard to count. Twenty? Thirty? More? Soldiers, civilians, children, old men, women.

They drifted above the theater seats, aimless, muttering.

Denton reached out with his will, bending theirs with his. It took absolute focus, putting all his desires into it, all his wants, and fears. Replacing their needs with his own.

"Okay...," he said through gritted teeth. "I can't do this for long, but I think it may help."

All the ghosts went to ground level, putting their misty bodies in way of Dumah and Fizzy, blocking their lines of sight at odd angles, but leaving opening for the mercenaries to strike.

Denton raised his guns and started firing at Dumah/Carmille. The fire and wind ripping into Dumah/Carmille's body with each shot given the weakened blood shield from Sam. Once Denton had emptied the clip, Kotsu began popping each bullet to spread the wind and fire more into Dumah/Carmille's body. Kotsu was aiming to have Dumah/Carmille try to absorb the blood mixing with the elements to further the damage.

At the same time. Three spirits detached themselves from the mass of ghostly bodies and drifted over to the cloaked Fizzy. They were three young girls. THe trio surrounding him. They were speaking in hushed whispers, only loud enough for Fizzy to hear.

"Failure."

"Monster."

"Failure."

"You let me down."

"Mom and Dad."

Over and over and over.

Denton reached out to Blue Owl. Mentally. He couldn't count on Yellow for something like this. "Blue. The ghosts I put by Fizzy. You know what to do. I need you to change their faces. Elizabeth. Make them look like Elizabeth."

Freikugel Freikugel Exzalia Exzalia

The harbringer shrieks and guns for Kotsu at first ignoring the ghosts, it's speed was incredible! Sams attacks connect bu the beats is crazed, it all but ignores the shot impaleing it, it's eyes fixed on Kotsu.

"yellow Owl! Defend Kotsu!" Blue owl orders. "Denton keep your ghosts on it!"

"On it!" Yellow Owl manifests a giant brick wall. It crashes into it head first, then begins tearing it down with reckless abandon. The wall doesn't last long and the harbinger smashes through it. The ghost rush in front of it just as it lunges for Kotsu.

Yellow Owl physically picks him up and flies him out of the way as Blue owl morphs the ghosts faces into images of Fizzroys wife and child.

"Failure."

"Monster."

"Failure."

"You let me down."

"Mom and Dad."

They repeat and the beast screeches in what could only be described as agony.

Vivian takes this moment to unload her arsenal onto it blasting it with rockets grenades and bullets.

Then suddenly an inferno catches setting the harbinger a light.

"Fizzroy...he's in there somewhere." yellow owl says sadly. "We mustn't kill him.

"I am SO KILLING HIM!" Blue owl sneers, while the best wails in sorrow and agony blue Owl manifests a giant wooden stake. "Vampires hate these right? eat it!" She plunges it into the creatures chest.

The being cries out, but doesn't die now back to it's sense it leaps to blue owl and slams her with a massive tendril, she blocks it with a mental shield but is cratered into the floor in the process. her concentration breaks and the ghosts return to normal.

"Denton, I can't, focus with it attacking me!" She says. It swipes at her again breaking her shield and sending her tumbling back with a grisly wound.

Khepri and Bickle attack together leaping on it from behind stabbing it repeatedly, it doesn't care, it turns to Kotsu. Blood erupts from the ground grabbing Kotsu by his ankles and dragging him towards it rapidly pulling Yellow owl with him!

Kotsu had a morbid idea. "Yellow, let go. Take this and give it to Blue. She needs it." Kotsu said, handing her a healing vial before shaking off Yellow, irregardless of what she had to say. Kotsu's eyes began to glow red again. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU, YOU UGLY BITCH!" Kotsu screamed as he grabbed onto the blood on his ankles, summoned his whips, and dove them into the blood. "EAT SHIT!" Kotsu yelled as he started to flood the blood and his whips with electricity from The Whip It.

Aria

Aria needed a brief moment to regain her balance. She was sure she heard Kotsu underneath her, but he was gone already while leaving a bloodpack for her. Aria grabbed the bloodpack and crushed it in her hand, though there's no blood splattered. Instead, when Aria opened her hand there was a small and crude red crystal. She put the crystal inside her mouth and sucking it like a candy.

Her leg was regenerating, but Aria must rest a bit before she could enter the battlefield again. So she looked around, she was in one of the different landscape. This one was the place where Dumah/Carmille got dissolved by the scientist. Aria shivered when she recalled the scene she must undergo. Such painful treatment, it's understandable if Carmille was angry, but... this tendrilish thing was not Carmille or Dumah, just another stuff made by the sandland. There's no reason to pity them.

Aria approached the dissolving machine and ripped it apart. Taking only the tubes with those nasty liquid inside. She waited until her legs fully recovered, then leaped towards the thing attacking Kotsu. Joining Bickle and Khepri in their attack, Aria jammed the liquid into its back.

Everyone was getting their ass kicked and here Clayton was, with only his useless pistols and somewhat less useless bare hands. What to do? In spite of feeling the strongest he ever had, Clayton still felt a little bit behind everyone else in terms of usefulness here.

But this was the Sandlands. In other words imagination world. Clayton's cowboy methods hardly worked...but he had been in two of the bloodiest wars in history. Think Clayton, think!

As Kotsu, Kheprin Bickle and Aria were going in to fight Carmille/Dumah, something came straight for Carmille/Dumah's head. It was a mother fucking tank shell.

"Kids! I present to you the power of imagination." Clayton said, standing still in the audience area but carrying a tube. It was the barrel of a tank gun, by itself, attached to nothing but still capable of firing.

In the midst of the chaos, the different mixed realities created by Dumah and Carmille's memories were living their own stories, those who happened to stood in a layer of reality would be faced by the events in that one, in the infestation mission the swarm of pests would quickly surround them attempting to infect them... there was also a battlefield from medieval times in which the fire of catapults begun to cover the ground!

In a blink of an eye, the monster smacked Quentin and he went flying into some chairs, crashing through several rows, he stopped. "Wow that fucking hurt". He slowly stood up and moved some chairs only to be recovered when Clayton came busting through. "Thanks pal" he said with a slight chuckle. He streched his body and ignited himself once more.

He leaped forward and attempted a spinning kick move. "Take this! My uhh special ninja spinny move? I really gotta work on my names"

When the blood sphere exploded, Sam went flying, punching through a wall and remaining stuck there for a bit. "Ow, my head," metal body or not, you don't get shot face first into a wall and not feel it.

"Wait, what the fuck is that?!" The shifting landscape, the blood monster, and now death incarnate. What the hell, Sandlands? "Halo, what is going on?"

"I believe your boyfriend is going apeshit on Kotsu," Halo replied. "I do not understand how this reality works, he should not be capable of such."

"Fuck. He's buying drinks next time," Sam groaned, "How are your siblings doing on finding Alex?"

"They have yet to penetrate the encryption on any of Blue's devices. She's military grade, at least. We don't know enough about her codes to attempt a password, yet."

"Keep working. Let me know when you make any progress." Ripping a gun from the wrecked Pteranodon, she pulled material from the bike to put spikes on her boots and recalibrated her balancing to compensate for gravity regardless of her angle.

"That thing's made of blood, right?", she said into the coms. "Quentin, if I pull out the iron and you burn it, we should be able to break it down into nothing, should buy time to take care of Fizzy."

AbatedBigfoot AbatedBigfoot

The twins look over at Fizzy as he suddenly transforms. It looked like he was going after Kotsu, though thankfully Kotsu seemed to have recovered somewhat from his original wounds. 01 was still a close range fighter. "I'll protect Kotsu, you keep trying to take that thing down!" He said as he charged past 02. His side was bleeding profusely from where the tendril had stabbed into his body. However, he continued onward, his eyes flashed silver as he ran towards the transformed Fizzy, looking for a weakness as he leaped forward, trying to cleave into his body with a wide arc of his scythe.

02 meanwhile created a set of fire arrows and continued to fire them at the nightmare, trying to burn it this time. He just needed to keep it off of the others while they fought.

The harbinger is electrified, it drops Kotsu for a moment, then attacks slamming Kotsu with a tendril. Kotso gasps, the blow was immense. It wasn't just the blood tendril it was as if he had been hit with all of Fizzroys hatred and anger made real in the dream world.

"Kotsu!" Yellow owl flies back scooping him up before another tendril falls.

A cannon shell smashes into the harbingers face staggering it Queintins kicks follows up the damage done.

The harbinger flies into the air, dark eather swirl about it, it was casting something.

Death Penalty

A black bullet flies intot eh air and darkness envelops the battle field. Blue owl gasps in pain, it felt like her skin was burning. All those who acted badly feel the same pain (Sam, Vivian, Blue Owl, Clayton)

Meanwhile those who acting was liked by kizzroy (Yellow Owl, Joes, Denton, Quentin, Aria) feel refreshed even powerful but they had to move quickly the bad actors where beginning to suffer horrible.

"Joe whats it's weakness!?" Bickle yells.

Joe doesn't see it, but somehow just, know it. Those who acted well have the opportunity to deal critical damage but those who did not would grow weaker as the battle continued.

Meanwhile Kotsu was on his last legs. Yellow Owl flies him away from the monster noting how pale and weak he was. "Kotsu you have to stay away from Fizzrpy, I think he's attacks deal extra damage to you. It's like his dream is it's self wants you dead. You must stay away, I'll protect you."

The harbringer flies forward charging at kotsu, another hit and owl doubted Kotsu would survive. She steals her self then flies into the air forming a giant hammer to meet the Harbringer. "I won't let you touch him!"

They clash in midair, the Harbringer trying to push past her and finally end Kotsu, yellow owl barely keeping it back with wild swings of her bus sized hammer. It raors and slams her aside she crashes into the seats bellow and can't recover in time to intercept it.

It dives for kotsu screaming.

"Guys! He doesn't have a specific weakness! But, those who acted well during the play can deal some serious damage to him! We need to take him out quickly though, everyone who didn't act well will just get weaker!" He called out as he quickly chased after the harbinger. He wasn't going to allow him to harm Kotsu. He leapt into the air, bringing his scythe over his head, aiming to slam it down into the harbinger, right through him and into the ground, pin him right there and make him writhe in agony!

02, upon hearing that, turned to the harbinger. He created a set of earth arrows, quickly firing them off. He aimed at his head and chest, hoping that the resulting spikes would be enough to put the bastard down. The twins didn't care if their attacks ended up killing Fizzy. If it was between him and Kotsu... they would choose Kotsu over him any day.

Last edited:
"Owl use the vial for yourself!" Was all Kotsu could manage to say before feeling his body being held by Yellow become weightless.

Kotsu felt his body aching, and he started seeing stars in his eyes as he tumbled across the theatre area. As he began to rise on his feet, stars began to appear around his head physically, and he thanked his new found lucky stars that he was okay. Shaking off his stars, he did something that could either be a smart thing or a dumb thing and took one of his healing vials and blood packs, unhinged his jaw and swallowed both of them to speed up his healing process drastically. As he began to crack his jaw back into place, the harbinger began to charge at him, as Joe 01 ran to intercept the monsterous Fritz Roy.

I should kill him. In fact, when he's back to normal, I just might...

Kotsu found himself thinking before he got into a fighting stance as he heard the strings sharp twang release on Joe 02's bow. He knew that this creature was nothing more than a berserker like himself. Kotsu got ready to punch the creature in the face with all of the strength he could muster into his arms.

Last edited:
"No kotsu!" Yellow owl grabs him physically and yanks him away from the monster while Joe drives his scythe into it's head. "What part of it can kill you easy don't you understand? You have to keep you distance let us handle this!"

Joea earth arrow puncture it's wings, it flies on damaged but so enraged it doesn't feel pain.

The Harbringer flies upward and begins charging something in it's mouth, it looked like a ball of dark eather slowly swirling in it's mouth it aims it at kotsu and yellow Owl who was dragging the stubborn vampire away from certain death.

The amalgamation of vampires begun to charge its attack once again however it was interrupted by Denton's bullets followed by an huge explosion on its face by Clayton's shell; and then before it could react suffered the impact of Joe's arrow which engulfed it on fire!

Regardless, the creature roared and launched a sphere of blood to the solid ground, suddenely, below Sam, Joes and Denton, spikes of blood erupted
Its figure, distorted by the attacks, quickly begun to regrow

"Vampire! Filthy vampire... Do you think I enjoy being this thing?!" Asked as its whole body charged against Clayton, its arms like claws extended, it was as if a massive spear was fired against the vampire.

"With your blood I shall be born anew!"

"I do extra damage huh?" Quentin smiled. He clapped his hands together "I call to your aid demon!" His body exploded and transformed. His body transformed. He was bigger, stronger, and hotter (terms of heat, Sorry Vivian xD)
He set off an explosion at he feet to launch him at the enemy with greater speed. He held out his claws attempting to strike.

Kotsu wraps his whips around Yellow Owl, and throws her diagonally away from him to keep her safe from Fizzy. "Then I'll act as bait while you guys hammer the fuck out of this asshole!" Kotsu said, producing an earth bomb and chucked it at the floor to produce a wall of Earth to protect himself from the blast that it was building up. "Just keep you and Blue safe, please!" Kotsu pleaded to Yellow.

Kotsu called out to the twins. "You two! Give him hell! Viv, Quentin, Clayton, and Aria got Carmille covered! Denton and Sam, try to reel back Fizzy while they're kicking his ass, please! I can't take much more of this shit, and I might just end up wanting to kill him when he's back for this!"

Vivian continued to shoot and use her new found rockets so that every time she fired it was an immediate hit, she kept her distance shooting from a far just in case the creature decided to set it's sights on her. As she went to reload after she had finished off her loaded in ammo she felt an intense burning pain inside of her, she looked down at her body and hands noticing that she was perfectly fine but the pain didn't stop. She backs away, further out of reach after hearing Owl say that if the creature hit her she could die. Even with the pain she held up her weapon and continued to fire, despite noticing it barely hurt the monster in front of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back