• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
02 raised his hand to Vivian as she tried to give him back what remained of the ointment. "Keep it, we have plenty more. We're not exactly tethered to the concept of scarcity at the moment. We just think of what we want and we pull it out. It's convenient here, since we can't exactly resupply." He explained. Since their weapons did form at the mere thought of them, it only made sense that the twins' usual stock of items would be at their disposal at a whim.

The two then returned to their seats after making sure that everyone was alright, though they declined the food. The stress that they were feeling as they watched their friends up on that stage only doing god only knows what next didn't exactly help their appetites. They wondered when, or even if, they were going to go up on stage.

"Oh Denton, Denton, I love your performance, you really remember how it was back then, Tony Parks was a ugly hideous man, I heard he was discharged.... good for him!" Stated the effeminate Fizzy with exaggeration.

"Darlings! Bring the twins and the vampire!" Following his instructions, faceless Fritzs entered into the audience and with swift, quicks movements, two of them took the twins and carried them, while the other put a bag in Aria's head and carried her like a potato sack. The team members observed dumbfounded the unexpected event.

The three were brought to backstages and they were transformed by the Fritz staff

"Have a mirror dears..." Said the effeminate Fizzy handing them one

No one of them would recognize their new appearances, of course, after all they didn't knew their roles.

Fizzy turned to Kotsu

"You wanted so badly to know about that thing? I tell you, it's an idiotic idea, but... enjoy the acting"

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I was contacted by one of Maniacles's superior and Dr. Ulrich of the 17th department, they requested me to hunt down a weakened, yet still dangerous vampire. It wasn't the first time I found one of these fuckers in the field and had to take it down, however it was the first time the main objective was to hunt down one of these, I had the feeling something was out of place and that was hightened once they told me this was a top secret operation; vampires were hidden to population that was the truth, however many within Maniacles knew about them, the corporation even had a few domesticated ones, yet I was told to not reveal this to no one even Denton. I asked them, why not using the vampire hunters? However they replied that this was a matter that would be better to be kept outside of their main group, regardless of that, I would be accompanied by a pair specialized in the hunt of a vampire. My suspicions grew further however I learnt not to question my superiors. We were dispatched quickly. The next morning

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The scene shows up small group of selected soldiers, eight in particular, Fizzy (Kotsu) was amount the group and with them two particulars individual stood. Their names were Trey (Joe)and Troia (Joe), brother and sister, 25 and 26 years respectively... They were one of many Maniacles' secret weapons, of the 17th department. They wore a complete battle suit, Trey had a short black hair and whore a black beret, Troia instead had a large brunette hair, something was odd, their faces, from a distance they would look normal however on a closer inspection, right half of Trey's face and left half of Troia's face were covered by a fake, synthetic skins.... they were cyborgs, designed as battle weapons, half of their bodies were machine and equipped with several artifacts designed to completely wipe out their enemies, what creeped him the most however was that perpetual plastic smirk of them. They were like the twins, Maniacles' tools however unlike them, they enjoyed their job.

The group entered a catacomb, filled with darkness, dust and spiderwebs. The task was simple, hunt down the vampire Dumah.... not kill him though, restrain him, cut down their limbes and bring back his body alive... Little they know that despite they were told the vampire was long ago defeated and was now hidden in the catacomb, scared and weak, he was still a dreadful creature.....

Kotsu turned to the twins to stare at their new appearance, and as Kotsu went to walk he slightly stumbled until he adjusted to the new legs on his body. He kicked a couple of stones in the catacombs as they made their way deeper, and felt for his new equipment. He found Fritz's energy blade and produced it to give himself more light. "This thing actually is kinda badass. I'll have to tell Fritz that when we see him again." Kotsu turned to the twins. "How are you guys feeling?" He felt why Fizzy was unnerved by their faces. It really didn't take much especially under the dim light of the energy blade.

Clayton slumped in his seat, drinking tons of his bourbon. A vampire scene featuring dark creepy catacombs. Damnit he hated stereotypes...even if they were true in some cases.

"I'm cheering for the vampire." He announced casually while refilling his glass.

The twins... were none too pleased with their new appearances. They looked at one another and knew what the other was thinking. "If we get out of this alive, we're going to kick Fizzy's butt, and then Blue Owl's butt." The thought was clear on their face at the distaste in their new form, once again artificial, forced to put on a smirk, and pretending to having to like the Maniacles and what they were doing.

The two looked at 'Fizzy' and shrugged. "Perfectly fine. Let's just hurry up and get out of this place as soon as we can." 'Trey' said, his plastic smirk in place, but the human half of his face looking completely neutral.

"Yeah, running around some god forsaken catacomb isn't exactly my idea of a good time." 'Troia' said as 'she' followed alongside 'her' brother.

Kotsu ventured forward carefully, keeping an eye on his surroundings or any tracks in the ground. He smelled the air for any blood he might be able to pick up. Fizzy's senses weren't as sharp as Kotsu's were, but his physique did offer him a decent amount of strength. Kotsu flexed his arms as he walked to gauge Fizzy's strength again. "Definitely in more peak condition..." Kotsu muttered to himself quietly as to make sure he wasn't breaking character.

"I agree, the faster we kill that stupid vampire, the better." Kotsu said, he'd have to apologize to Aria for getting into character.

Yellow owl was still with Elisabeth in the audience, she sits on her lap enjoying the sensation of being petted.

"When I'm whole again. of I'm whole again, do you think we can be friends again? I know my older self has hurt you, but its' not really her fault, she's not her self. Neither am I, I beginning to think we're just shards of her personalities. her as in the owl you know shattered and lost in the sand lands as Andras. maybe she just can't help being cold and cruel."

"Oh, she'll be in shards, alright," Sam said with a nod. "Blue over here, over there, and up there. And a little bit way over there, staining the wall." Completely even tone, not the slightest shift in how she petted the bunny.

"You do realize if you kill blue you'll be killing me too right?" Yellow owl says looking up at her.

"we're the same person."

AriaDumah

One second she was on the seat sharing wine with Denton, the next second she was sacked out of the audience seat. The Fritz worked pretty quick applying those cosmetic stuffs and Aria actually enjoyed the process, it's like some beauty service on those salons... if only she didn't ends up as a man.

If she still had her wine this would be the cue for her to choke on it and sprayed some of it on the Fritz's face. She's now a slender pale vampire with a short blonde hair and deep blue eyes with large eyebags, shehe wears fancy white clothes yet many of the pieces are torn apart and covered in blood.

It took Aria several minutes to get used to herhis body and trying to think what she should do on the stage. SHe slapped himself on the face several times to keep himself in character, remembers what his wrestling manager said about acting! Acting is all about persona, and you are a demon in the ring.

When the Fritz told him to enter the stage, Dumah was ready. He still wasn't able to speak without hurting his throat, but his role is a hungry vampire, he didn't need to speak. Right?

Dumah the hungry vampire entered the stage through the catacomb's ceiling, Dumah crawling upside down like a spider. Dumah saw several people inside Dumah's hiding. Dumah was scared that these people might be sent to capture Dumah, but Dumah also thought this as a good opportunity to acquire some much neeeded meal.

Run, attack, run, attack, run attack, attack & run. Yes, hit fast. Grab food. Then run.

Dumah draw some of Dumah's last drops of expendable blood. Dumah created two small blood spears out of that blood, then Dumah launched the spears onto the head of two least remarkable intruders. Dumah also propelled himself onto one of them and ripped his head out with Dumah's hand.

Three bodies fell. Not bad for pre-emptive strike, Dumah. Dumah grabbed one of the body and try to drag it away. Dumah hope the other five would let Dumah eat Dumah's meal in peace.

"You survived without her so far, I don't think she'll be missed. Just emulate Asia and fix the break with something better." If not for being tiny and holding a stuffed bunny, Sam/Elizabeth might have been mistaken for the bad guy stroking her cat.

Kotsu heard a dragging sound and turned back to face the group. He noticed that there were bodies that were there for his fallen comrades minus one. He reached into his pocket and produced a flare and lit it up. "SHOW YOURSELF, VAMPIRE!" Kotsu's body stood on edge. He faced the twins. "Did you see anything?! Or can you see anything?" Kotsu said, his eyes adjusting to the flare quickly.

The brother and 'sister' looked at Kotsu calmly. "Yes, we can see perfectly well in these conditions. It appears that the vampire went that way." 'Troy' said as he pointed off towards where he saw the bloody drag marks. He took the lead while 'Troia' stayed near the back. Troy was made for close range combat, much like 01, and Troia was made for long range combat, just like 02. There would be very little difference in their fighting arrangement. Except perhaps the weapons that they favored. That was one thing that the two were worried about. 01 was proficient with his scythe, but little else, while 02 was proficient with his bow, and little else. They only carried around a pistol and knife as last resorts, if the enemy got too close for their weapons to be effective.

Kotsu grunted in typical Fizzy fashion. "Alright. Let's move out." Kotsu followed the blood trail, making sure to keep the flare and energy blade close to him. He'd definitely need to apologize to Aria for killing her if he had to.

Dumah

What a waste, what a waste. Dumah thought to Dumah's self as Dumah prepared the corpses. Three in total, Dumah should be grateful for these three and just runaway while Dumah could, but greed overtook Dumah. If Dumah could get five more by sacrificing the three then it would all pay off. Right?

Carrying one of the corpse, Dumah stutters on the ceiling. The foods were announcing their position with that flare. Easy to spot, easy to kill. Dumah threw the corpse onto the middle of the foods formation. It was the corpse of one of the team Dumah killed earlier. His abdomen had been gutted and ones could saw something red and sharp jutting out of the abdomen. It only took a few seconds before the corpse started convulsing violently and exploded, sending sharpnels of small blood spears all over the place.

Dumah laughed maniacally while running towards the explosion. Dumah was eager to gets more foods.

KotaKotsu KotaKotsu mmarage mmarage

Having had experience these past three months taking on vampires and eating their remains, Kotsu had seen many tricks used in combat. This was arguably one of the most despicable. "GET DOWN!" Kotsu said as he dove out of the way of the blast, but left the twins to face the brunt of it because of that. Rolling to catch himself and not be vulnerable, he unholstered the magnum in the holster on his left.

Jeez, Fizzy packs some firepower. Was all Kotsu could think as he aimed down the iron sights and took careful shots at Dumah to drop him from the ceiling. Kotsu needed to have Dumah within close proximity, in order to sever his head.

The two, with their enhanced reflexes, managed to jump out of the way at just the last moment as the body exploded in a mass of gore.

'Troia' immediately turned her attention to the vampire crawling on the ceiling. She pulled out a laser rifle, and it came naturally to her about how to use it. She brought it up, aimed right at Dumah, and began opening fire.

'Troy' meanwhile pulled out a simple looking baton, before pressing a button, extending it and sending pulses of electricity through it. They had been told to bring the vampire in alive, after all. He had something to chop it up into bits to prevent it from being able to stand, but for now, they had to stun it. He ran right at the vampire, jumping into the air and aiming to slam the stun baton right into his face.

Dumah

Dumah cried in pain as some of the shots hit Dumah's shoulder, sending Dumah plummeting onto the ground. Dumah rolled away to avoid the upcoming baton attack and retreat deeper into the shadow of the catacomb. Dumah kept rolling at such incredible speed by the time Dumah stop rolling the clothes Dumah wore had been turned into a dirty sheet.

What a waste, what a waste.

Dumah picked up the two corpses Dumah had prepared before. One had some holes on his torso while the other one had some kind of sharp crystallized blood formed on his head. When Dumah Picked them up, the two corpses were very stiff, as if they were made by iron instead of flesh.

AriaDumah thought it was such a waste to throw all those blood, all those food to attack enemy just once. So instead of using the blood to make propelled blood spear, Dumah crystallized the blood in those corpse instead, turning the corpse into a human shield and a human spear. Dumah dug Dumah's fingers into the abdomen of the first corpse and raised it, Dumah also did the same to the other corpse, but Dumah hold the corpse on the legs and used the crystallized blood on his head as a spearhead.

Dumah's 'spear' raised while Dumah's 'shield' popped out some blood spikes out of his torso. Feeling ready, Dumah charged at the light source while letting out a hoarse shriek that echoed through the catacomb.

Kotsu pulled out a flashbang from his pocket and pulled the pin, whipping it at the vampire's face and diving off while shielding his own eyes.

Dumah

Dumah didn't know what thing the food just throw at him, Dumah deflected whatever it was with Dumah's shield. But Dumah didn't expect such a blinding light coming out of the grenade. Dumah screamed as the light attacked Dumah's oversensitive eyes, Dumah crashed into the catacomb's wall and squirmed in agony on the ground.

Kotsu got the energy blade ready. He fixed himself, standing up, turned back around and he sprinted toward Dumah, aiming to hack at/off Dumah's left arm. "Ugly, stupid, filthy creature!"

'Troy' grabbed the hilt of a katana from its sheath, as he pulled it out, the edge glowed with energy. It seemed that along with its typical cutting power, someone had improved it with the same energy technology used in Fizzy's blade. He decided it would be better to immobilize the vampire early. He charged forward, and swung in a large arc as he got close, aiming to hack off both legs with one swing.

Meanwhile, 'Troia' stayed back and aimed at his right arm, concentrating fire on the shoulder, aiming to just blast the thing off. If they were successful, this would perhaps be one of the easiest missions that they'd been on to date.

Dumah

Dumah could sense it, the foods were approaching with malicious intent. But Dumah's eyes were still hurt so Dumah did a desperate thing, Dumah tapped into the 'shield' corpse. The corpse exploded into small crystallized shards of blood, sending the approaching Fiz and Troy aback with several shards embedded into their body. Troia's shot missed their mark, seems like Fizzy's flashbang also affected her aim and gave Dumah a brief moment to roll away back into the darkness.

Dumah recovered Dumah's sight. Where Dumah was only hunting them as food before, now Dumah just wanted them to payback for hurting Dumah. Dumah dragged the other two corpses into the dark. Now its only Dumah against the other three.

"Ehhehehehehe."

Dumah's hoarse laugh echoed through the catacomb. Dumah dashed around the three while making sound every once in a while to confuse them of Dumah's position. From the dark, Dumah frequently launched several blood spears at the group.

"Eheiihahahahahehehehe!!"

"Get em Kotsu, err I mean Fizzy pop!" Yellow Owl says with a fist pump.

Blue Owl mean while was fiddling with Corona having lost intrest in pretty much everything save her new toy.

Kotsu was pierced with blood shrapnel. A very angry face was registered as he heard the whistling of blood spears. He dodged what he could and parried the ones he couldn't dodge using his energy blade. Lighting a flare and dropping, it, Kotsu switched his hands on the fly to reload his magnum and fire off in the direction of the blood spears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back