• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Amber Branches of the Orange Tree | Ambra's 1x1 Search Thread [MxF, MxM] [18+]

515c5e20c0186581ffb0968ad84086d9.png
My name is Ambra! I've come back from a slight hiatus to see if I'm lucky in snagging one or two roleplay partners this time around. I come asking for both fandoms and roleplay plots centered around sword-totting, spell-weaving, monster-hunting, and bad-guy-slaying adventurers! But first, a little bit about me~

I am a 27-year-old woman who loves writing, playing video games, drawing, animals, anime, and everything else of that sort! I graduated from a MFA in English with a Concentration in Creative Writing this past summer. I'm currently in the process of finishing up a novel I'm writing. I'm hoping that participating in 1x1s, along with meeting new people, will carry me through the last chapters of my book.

I have four dogs, a cockatiel, a ball python, and a bearded dragon! I've also been in a LDR with a loving boyfriend for almost a decade.

Now that you know the basics about me, let's move along!

010138d6097c058081e37f186d5909fa.png
1.) I only roleplay with people 18 and older. Not only am I more comfortable with writing with people who are adults, my roleplays tend to get a bit on the spicier side regarding dark themes, violence, grit, etc.

2.) Posting frequency! I would prefer if my partner posts 2-3 times a week. More is welcome!

3.) I would like to play with people who have a strong grasp on language/grammar. We all make mistakes, but if your posts are difficult to read/are far too short, then I'm afraid we're not a good match. If possible, I'd like to see post examples from your end. If you'd like, I can also send you mine! Usually, my posts are around 3-4 paragraphs long, but may get longer or shorter. Even then, my posts usually don't go under one paragraph long, and even then that's rare.

4.) My roleplays must have romance in them. I am desperate to write romance with someone! I haven't written something angsty, sappy, or spicy in so long~ ;) I am most comfortable with MxF, though depending on the plot and characters, I can also write MxM.

5.) I will not consider CanonxCanon or OCxCanon plots. I don't like writing characters that aren't mine, sorry.

6.) I usually play females, but am more than willing to double up/make a cast of characters to compliment your own! I like writing as multiple characters during roleplays. Please note that I expect my partner to do the same!

7.) I do NOT use real-life faceclaims. Anime/semi-realistic faceclaims only, please! I am uncomfortable using real life faceclaims for my characters. The same thing goes for my partners. Please use either anime-styled faceclaims for your characters! If you can't find anything, you are also more than welcome to submit semi-realistic art as well.

8.) Please have Discord! I love chatting with people about plots, worldcrafting, and characters! Discord is easier for me to use to chat, so I'd prefer if my partner has it!

9.) Do NOT ghost me. If you ever feel like discontinuing the roleplay, please let me know and don't leave me in the blue.

10.) Have fun! If, for any reason, you're not having a good time with your characters or plots, please let me know! I'll do anything I can to ensure you're having a fun time. Communication is key!

52e03ff5442ec45c2b5085e291a58c65.png
- Enemies to lovers
- Slow burn
- Love at first sight
- Extreme passion
- Angst
- Love triangles
- Jealousy

7bc7901bb665e14f79798760a0950e41.png

★ = CRAVING!
FINAL FANTASY (XIV, Original World) ★ ★ ★
Seeking FFXIV-related stories or plots set in an original world!
I'd love to do something based on the world of FFXIV, complete with jobs! It's my hyper-fixation right now. We can also work together to craft a world based on our ideas and favorite story elements.

FIRE EMBLEM
Seeking plots in an original world! I have some ideas and am open to hearing yours!
I have a pre-established world and a character idea or two for this!

GENSHIN IMPACT
When a high-ranking Fatui agent reunites with his childhood best friend, chaos and angst is bound to ensue.

DRAGON AGE
I use to play this game a lot when I was younger, however I've forgotten a ton about it. If you have any good ideas, I'll be willing to listen. My favored plots involves Grey Wardens and Templars searching for a mage who has escaped her confines.

bedf10a6b795eb7768724e1462abf86b.png

★ = CRAVING!
DRAGON HUNTER X DRAGON SHIFTER
or
DRAGON SHIFTER X DRAGON SHIFTER

I have an original dragon race that we can use for these plots. Unfortunately, I do not have the world set up yet. The dragon hunter x dragon shifter plot can involve dragon hunters that invade the dragons' lands in order to capture some and use them in war back in their home country. The dragon shifter x dragon shifter plot will be more focused on fleshing out the dragons' cultures, values, etc. Maybe there can be a war between noble houses.

JAPANESE KINGDOM STEEPED IN MAGIC?
An interesting plot I dreamt of. A prophecy foretells of a woman with the capability of using a sort of magic never seen before in the realm. The lord that marries her will be able to bring great prosperity to his lands and people-- and the children she bears for him will be natural borne warriors that shall bring glory to their name. War shall break out between the lords of the realm as they vie for a claim to her hand. What no one knows yet is that a lord has already found this fabled bride... but when they do, blood is sure to be shed.

KNIGHT x LADY

DRAGON RIDERS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back