• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π”„π”ͺπ”žπ”±π”’π”²π”―π”π”¬π”―π”±π”¦π” π”¦π”žπ”«'𝔰 π”―π”¬π”©π”’π”­π”©π”žπ”Ά π”₯𝔲𝔫𝔱.

Amateurmortician

Hello and welcome to my post.
Most know me as Amateurmotician, or Morticia. Feel free to call me either or.

Clown obsessed goth x the childhood best friend.
The Australian ballerina x the bad boy.
The popular Instagram model x Member of a band.
The new Twitch streamer x Well known Twitch streamer.
Front woman for a band x Her favorite band member.
The Vampire x The Elf.
The Elf x The Vampire.
The skeptic x The Vampire.
The princess x The bard.
The Disney Fan x The Disney character actor.
If you have any ideas, feel free to let me know. I'll be more than happy to hear what you have in mind. I'll also happily double, meaning I'll happily roleplay as my character and another if the plot calls for it.

Feel free to message me if interested in any of the pairings. All of my characters have real face claims, and I expect the same for yours to keep with the realism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back