• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Always searching for a soulmate, always open Adv-lit—lazy-lit Multi-paragraph+

BadUpdate504

Supreme ruler of all things (that I wrote)
I go by my muses’s name Serenity, I know that may be weird but so is the concept of a username so…

I’ve roleplayed for almost fifteen years if you include recess games of imaginary stories. Learned how to format it somewhere around ten years ago. I have only ever stopped because of major life events, and it is a balanced part of my mental health, I’m not likely to ghost for that reason.

I love writing interpersonal relationships and really getting into our characters' minds, (sometimes quite literally via telepathy or an equivalent via technology.) It may be weird but I really love force-ship circumstances, and blind trust. (Maybe that’s why it hurts so much to lose such a story when the story is left unfinished.) I’d give anything to pretend to be in love tonight, even if that means making a fresh character and off the wall setting—but. There is a lot to go over before that can happen.

I need someone who can plot with me a bit and try things that might flop, not run away because a force ship sank.

I usually write women who were for the most part independent, until they got roped into this situation, who have spit and vinegar in their blood. She won’t take no for an answer and is quick on the comeback. She’s not interested in being your sidekick or sitting quietly in the back seat, let her drive or be ready to “bring it.” But while she’s got *it,* she is also very human, somewhere deep inside. She still needs that loving touch to keep pushing forward when all seems lost. We all need a hero sometimes. Occasionally this applies to non-binary characters as well as women, in the case of androids or AIs not built to invoke feminine qualities. I haven’t had a muse on a male lately but you are always welcome to pitch a craving, and I’ll see if I can get into it.

I often see direct correlation between myself and my characters as I too am a woman of strong personality stuck with just as many problems as any fictional character might. Unfortunately this at times may come up in OOC if you're up to being friendly outside of play time. Which isn’t required, just let me know you're a private person.

When writing is concerned I usually do my best to match and put in as much energy as I can in any given situation. I can toss back novella posts or rapid fire short conversations. I can also be laid back and find a rhythm that fits us if that isn’t right for you. I usually prefer to write original universes but don’t mind referring to published fictions to assist in brainstorming. If that makes you nervous then you’re in the wrong place.

To be honest my weekends are really busy right now, as I’m working retail in a tourist trap. But most of the time I’m replying daily and finding someone who fits that odd schedule is few and far between. I can get really frustrated when it takes weeks or even months to squeeze a post in as I need that distraction to keep my mind off of all the troubles in the real world.

My heart was stolen by cyberpunk a while back and I haven’t been able to fully ditch that fixation but it can be adapted to fantasy,

I’m pretty lenient on my partner's specifics. I would prefer to wait until you are out of college as this is a challenging time for you as you get your first job and usually a new home. It usually ends up stressing people out after finally finishing the gauntlet of finals. But the other part of that is that we are a completely different generation and while you may be a fantastic writer—we probably won’t click. You’re welcome to try just give me a heads up.

While I myself and no English major, I do expect decent grammar that doesn’t derail the understanding of your posts.

I prefer at least one female role but we can work something out for NB, you’ll need to double or play Male or NB for at least one main role.
Will double if you have something in mind you want me to play. MxF Romance, yes please.
I can be talked out of doing romance but that’s what I’m craving right now so good luck.

I don’t do face-claims. Not sure why but it’s weird to me.

~ Triggers: LGB themes. Sorry, deeply uncomfortable. If you have any triggers please tell me.
I like to go into dark backstories.

My Number One rule: Always be frank with me, it’s always okay to ask to change anything or just let me know that your interest in an idea is waning. I just ask that you say something before its to late for us to consider an alternative. It will never hurt my feelings to throw out an idea that isn’t right for you. But it will hurt my feelings if there is no other option but leaving/ghosting.

"Let’s Get Started:"
• Do you use Discord? (Please send me your handle.)
• How long are you interested in role playing for? A few weeks/a month or two/summer/this semester/winter/a year or two?
• I usually ask you to put your on a scale of one to five about whether you like everything planned out or if you’d prefer improvising, but I always forget what end of the scale is which. Let’s just discuss how much work is expected before we get started.
• How long have you been RPing?
• How flexible do I need to be when you need to take a break?
• Triggers?
• How annoying can I be before I get my ass in trouble?
Lol. Don’t read too much into these.
Now my biggest problem so far is that people get started with my plots… and then they lose interest and poof. Gone.

Now, tell me every plot idea, interest and vague idea you have. We will build something together that we both want.

Pairings:
Please suggest any pairings you don’t see here!
Interchangeable Roles either one of us could play: AI, Aliens, Escaped lab experiment, Refugee, Soldier, Spy, Pilot, orphan and Thief

(My character right X Your on left: )

Orphaned kid x Soldier
Equipment x Post apocalyptic survivor
Spy x handler
Soldier x orphaned kid
Lab experiment x lab experiment
Doctor x Lab experiment
Lab experiment x Doctor
AI x Creator
Escaped experiment x (almost anything)
Soldier x (cyborg) prisoner
Refugee x (almost anything)