• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

Believe me, it's not as hard as you think to knock someone out.

idk maybe i should add that she can only use the magic she just saw if she's mimicking
i purposely mentioned that she was extremely weak physically so that she'd have a disadvantage

That doesn't really help. It'd just mean they'd be at a constant stale-mate since she'd be mimicking seconds after the original caster uses their ability.

That doesn't really help. It'd just mean they'd be at a constant stale-mate since she'd be mimicking seconds after the original caster uses their ability.

it's better than being super op
>.<

I'm honestly convinced people could play around it (like doing really fast attacks, or manipulating something a way that would take her longer to mimic), and I'll be doing my best to not make it op either

Is it just me or are there less character sheets then there are people in this chat? idk if this is a problem with my comp but i only see 6 character sheets

Alfred: "Note to self, be extremely cautious around Sammie and make sure her brain is off when taking advantage of her,"

"Ohhh, Tora and Machi seem very interesting. They would be great in my organization. However, while Machi might be easy, we will need a little carro on the stick for Tora,"
doneanddusted doneanddusted Spice Spice

Yeeaaah,I'm kinda trying to tie in things together. I'm still hung over if we should have teachers or not... I'll decide it soon. But the school week is starting so... don't expect a result anytime soon.

It would all be based on her father, what he would want more than what she would want; make Olivia not trust her father anymore and then I guess it's all in how the pieces fall. Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Ya, so, if she's bi or lesbian and if Alfred orders him to, she would most likely hypnotize her and if she didn't have a counterspell, she would be right in her trap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back