• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

Like she's basically able to out match almost everyone at the school from the looks of it. She can copy their moves, put them into an illusion, then just knock 'em out or do whatever.

Like she's basically able to out match almost everyone at the school from the looks of it. She can copy their moves, put them into an illusion, then just knock 'em out or do whatever.

holy crap you're right

welp she's a delicate flower, im sure someone could sneak attack her

Yeah, but there really isn't any stealthy characters. I think the only person yhat could beat her would be the headmaster *maybe not considering she can copy everything he does* and that vampire girl, but only because she has illusions too.

Thank you Isune, World Class Critic. :P Sorry if I didn't catch that, I was kinda busy with other stuff to put two and two together. Doh.

Yeah, but there really isn't any stealthy characters. I think the only person yhat could beat her would be the headmaster *maybe not considering she can copy everything he does* and that vampire girl, but only because she has illusions too.

wait but the evil guy is stealthy
i'll try to make it not super op, though, i really wanna keep the mimic

Trust me. The Mimic ability is very overpowered tbh. Try your best to limit it... But I might not accept your character if it seems a bit overpowered.

- Magic mimicking: It will take the same amount of effort for her to mimic as it will for the person to use that ability, meaning if someone does some SUPER POWERFUL ULTRA MEGA MAGIC BLAST on her or something and she doesn't have the energy, then she'd kill herself mimicking it.
is this good?

see, that's where things get kinda dicey.

Let's say her and Kent are in the middle of a fight:
Kent summons a minotaur to fight for him
She mimicks it and doesn't lose too much magic because the minotaur is a medium sized creature
the two minotaurs duke it out and are essentially taken out of the picture
Kent gets put into a illusion and ultimately gets knocked out

see, that's where things get kinda dicey.

Let's say her and Kent are in the middle of a fight:
Kent summons a minotaur to fight for him
She mimicks it and doesn't lose too much magic because the minotaur is a medium sized creature
the two minotaurs duke it out and are essentially taken out of the picture
Kent gets put into a illusion and ultimately gets knocked out

but there's a problem, she can't knock people out cause she's not strong

Or better yet, she just uses whatever magic she mimicked and just takes them out with their own magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back