• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

As I read some of these character sheets, I try to imagine how they'd get along. So far, I think the only person Kent would get along with would be Daniel. I'm not sure why, I just feel like they could hang out.

Albert: "This Amazon woman is quite interesting. Perhaps if we could break her and have her join us. It would take a lot of work, but if we could, she would make an excellent bodyguard. Perhaps I would even give her as a gift to the boss"
redroseknight redroseknight

Albert: "This Amazon woman is quite interesting. Perhaps if we could break her and have her join us. It would take a lot of work, but if we could, she would make an excellent bodyguard. Perhaps I would even give her as a gift to the boss"
redroseknight redroseknight
Thanks for the monologue...*totally isn't in the closet with a wire to record everything*

Albert: *smirks and crushes the wiretap via the darkness in the closet and has shadow tendrils pointed at his neck* I'd suggest you walk out, hands in the air, and get on your knees and beg for mercy
Isune Isune

I am prepared to do the things. Also, I love how he just overlooks the kid who (with enough training of course) could possibly summon a whole little gang of monsters and the like *including noodle* and cares more about the peeps who are just chilling in the background XD. Or the daggers that can transform into stuff like this:
ec210bf98b2342bbbdeeec7de0786007.gif

*slow claps* Wow, do you get all your weapons from RWBY? Lol jk jk

Also, this dude is a highly trained, self taught mage who can easily use a shadow tendril to fly threw Crescent Rose there

But still, those daggers could be extremely powerful. I legit just imagine them sitting there with a nice little bow on them while Albert completely ignores them even with a neon sign that says "EXTREMELY DANGEROUS WEAPONS THAT IN THE WRONG HANDS COULD BRING ABOUT MASS DESTRUCTION!"

And hey, RWBY weapons are creative and I needed ideas XD

Rosete': *Gives a dazzling smile* Anything for you love~*Turns* Now you . . . Come here for a second.

Albert: *rolls eyes at her flirting* *turns and when he pulls out a bazooka, he puts a shadow tendril right throw it* "Ya, she's kinda one of my subordinates so, ya, no. You can feast on him if you want, Rosete,"

Rosete': Awwwwe *Kisses cheek* You're too sweet~*Walks over to him* I wonder what you taste like . . .

Rosete': *Raises eyebrow* Well I guess you no longer do, from now on *activates seduction and hypnosis* You're mine~

You both forget my secret weapon NOODLE *removes noodle dragon from shirt pocket and launches it, creating a super nuke that obliterates everything within a ten foot radius*

Wait, timeout, does he actually have a weapon like that in RP?

Also, Mori, if Clio was here right now, Alice would be beating the living shit out of Rosete right now

Who needs the unity weapon when you have a noodle dragon!?
((And of course noodle isn't a nuke, I'm just messing around. This is the ooc after all, you don't need to stay true to canon))

Heh, she could try. But when you're as fast as her, and have illusion magic? She'd most likely be fighting air XD

hEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY i'm here!

Just wondering, can I make my girl a shopkeeper

I'd love to just have Sammie be selling stuff to other students in her free time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back