• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Altissa; School of Magic (OOC Chat)

Albert: *thinking to himself* "Great, the fucking Headmaster is a fucking God, that's greaaattt... Gonna have to assemble an army or hold hostage someone he loves,"
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Albert: *thinking to himself* "Great, the fucking Headmaster is a fucking God, that's greaaattt... Gonna have to assemble an army or hold hostage someone he loves,"
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Well not exactly. I mean, as a Headmaster he should have some crutch to stop events from happening, but he has severe cooldowns. But yeah, its kinda the point. He's the Head-Master.

Don't worry, Vincent has some tricks up his sleeve.

Ya, I understand. Trust me, if his magic didn't have cooldowns, I would be leaving as it basically makes him a God and trust me, I want the villans to have a fighting chance

Ya, I understand. Trust me, if his magic didn't have cooldowns, I would be leaving as it basically makes him a God and trust me, I want the villans to have a fighting chance

If it makes you feel better, I edited the Headmaster's CS. :P Gotta give them villains some spot to actually do stuff.

Okay, just checking!

Alfred: "So, to Daniel, I have few words: Go fucking burn in hell, bitch. You think this world is full of good people and everyone can be redeemed and you want to be some goody damn two shoes. When I do kill you, I'm going to enjoy it, especially once

"However, Damien, I actually kinda like. He's actually not a snitch and I can actually tolerate him. If he wanted to join us, I'd be completely fine with it. He would make an excellent assassin,"

(I'm just gonna start doing this when someone posts a new character because this is SO fun)
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee Black Jade Black Jade

Alfred: "Now, the Boss is someone I can actually respect. He understands that it's kill or be killed but also has a shred of humanity. Trust me, if he wasn't going to keep his word on sharing the books inside the library, I wouldn't be working with him"

And to you Mori, I am in need of members for "The Shadows". Currently it's only Alfred and Alice (which will be played by C Clio ). We could use a good assassin but if you make an assassin, please PLEASE make him not a student or if you want to make a student, one that's about to graduate because I guarantee Clique isgetting tired of me asking him to allow students to already have pretty good knowledge of some magics
Black Jade Black Jade BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

I personally need some teachers for this RP. Plus, some other good guys. Not everyone can be a villain...

Vincent: A good one you mean.

Hey, a shoutout to you all... If anyone's willing to make CSes for teachers, I'd be very happy for that. Or else I have to make them... D:

I imagine her trying to seduce one of Kent's summons and he's just like "Jokes on you, he's gay!" xD

Alfred: "Kent is, as how Catherine the Great once put it, "The Most Boring Man in all the Russia" but replace Russia with world,"

"Rosete's great! Very quirky girl and beautiful as well. Honestly, if it wasn't for already having the love of my life already with me, I probably would'v be sleeping with her right now lol,"

Isune Isune Black Jade Black Jade

I imagine the most epic summon fight between the two, then they get rekt by the chick who can copy magic.

Alfred: "Kent is, as how Catherine the Great once put it, "The Most Boring Man in all the Russia" but replace Russia with world,"

"Rosete's great! Very quirky girl and beautiful as well. Honestly, if it wasn't for already having the love of my life already with me, I probably would'v be sleeping with her right now lol,"

Isune Isune Black Jade Black Jade
Also, that hurt me roght here *points to black hole where heart is*

Well, one, I forgot to put she has a pet bat named Baxter.

He's useless, but it just gives her more of a comedic relief XD

And 2nd. You know Meliodas from the 7 deadly sins?

First: pets are always great. I'm gonna have one of Kent's summons be a baby dragon named noodle *because eastern dragons looks like noodles to me*

Second: Nope. Still need to watch that.

Oh, well it's basically, she's in training to learn from one of her summons, the Lake Spirit Nymouir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back