• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here
Ok, done. Not sure where to go from this scene and I'd rather have something done than nothing, so it's small, but hopefully the post gave a hook to go off of at the end there.

How is everyone doing post-holidays?

It’s nice to here from you and Rob again, Baryon! And that’s ok, assumed real life just got real busy on your end.

and I’m doing good, hope everyone else is too. Happy Inauguration Day y’all!

The delay is fine. I was talking to a friend a couple days ago about what happens when people dissapear for a bit. For me it is always because they have real life stuff going on but for him, he said at least fifty percent of the time it had been because someone was in the hospital or died.

That kind of stuff gets in your head a bit.

It’s nice to here from you and Rob again, Baryon! And that’s ok, assumed real life just got real busy on your end.

and I’m doing good, hope everyone else is too. Happy Inauguration Day y’all!

Ty jrink! :) Glad to be back.

Happy Inauguration Day! Hopefully it'll go smoothly lol.

The delay is fine. I was talking to a friend a couple days ago about what happens when people dissapear for a bit. For me it is always because they have real life stuff going on but for him, he said at least fifty percent of the time it had been because someone was in the hospital or died.

That kind of stuff gets in your head a bit.

Aw man, that's hard. I get that feeling too, yeah, I've had some long term online friends that went afk and I worry what happened. Most of the time, they're busy, but it's an unknown. Sorry for worrying peeps.

Things are (knock on wood) totally fine here, it's just a struggle with managing work vs anything else I want or need to do. Gonna work on figuring out a time management thing.

Glad to hear you're doing okay Baryonray Baryonray ! I've started a new job that I do full time from home as well and it's definitely difficult to manage everything! It takes a while to get used to working from home.

And I get you Seraph Darkfire Seraph Darkfire , it's so worrying when you make friends online and they vanish. Always a fear isn't it when you've invested time into speaking with someone.

I’m good, just a bit more busy now that uni work has started picking up. I hope you and everyone else are still doing good?

Also, I nearly forgot that I was my turn for a post, so sorry about that everyone xC
I’ll get one out in the next couple of days!

I'm doing alright. My pathfinder 2e game is starting back up after the holidays and some delays. I'm excited because I'm playing a strength based monk and doing some grappling and I haven't gotten to do much with him yet.

You are fine. It is going slow but slow is better than dead :P

Shoot I need to post. >_<;;

worry is getting crazy busy again. Please school. I'm working almost 70 hours a week between clinicals and work. Plus stuff for class. posting now but I might have to drop.

From the looks of things I think it might be jrink jrink 's turn to post again?

I'm not posting because I'm letting the five characters get to know each other a bit.

This might get things rolling again. The next time I post, it'll be to introduce your powers to you :P

sorry guys, it's been a really busy week for me. But I've finally rolled some of the heftier rl stuff out of the way, so I should get a post out this weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back