What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Alpha: The First OOC

Main
Here

I.Dare.You

ᴄʜɪʟʟ ♡ ʅʅᴉɥɔ
Goodness me, terribly sorry about being quiet. It just so happened that RPN decided to not give me any notifications for this chat at all. I will make sure to have a post ready when everyone else posts!

As for an imaginary friend... Juniper was afraid of sleeping at night because she feared of a monster living underneath her bed. Therefore, her parents decided to flip that story and say "what if the monster was a friend, instead?" So Juniper went on to give it a name ("Kitty") and would talk to them every night before going to sleep (or after a nightmare). She also felt as if Kitty would protect her from any other "monsters" that may have slipped into her room.
Soon enough, going to sleep at night became a breeze for her (after having her nightly conversation with Kitty, of course). c:

Seraph Darkfire

King of the Underworld
That is two :P Yhmera Yhmera any reason that was her imaginary friend or was it the normal child stuff?

I wish there was a way to mention the roleplay as a whole instead of having to mention each person individually.

Also, if anyone is looking for a good super hero book or series I'd recommend Super Powereds. It is a four book series and is somewhat the inspiration for this roleplay.

Yhmera

Grrr Argh!
Supporter
Yes I got it. Been trying to get my post in. ended up with a (new for me) used PC. >_< I miss my old one so much LOL

Yhmera

Grrr Argh!
Supporter
Not much here. Happy to be back in the full swing of things again!
LoL thanks. It just seemed horribly short.

I.Dare.You

ᴄʜɪʟʟ ♡ ʅʅᴉɥɔ
Yes! I am doing fine. c: How about all of you? I have to admit, my flow of inspiration has been a bit low these days. But I am working on a post little by little and will have it up by tomorrow!

jrink

I got a post up. It's not good but it's there. Sorry.
Nothing wrong with it at all! It keeps the story progressing, not to mention it there’s no need for 5 paragraphs with every post lol

All good on my end, though I am finally getting a bit busy again with preparing to enter uni again. And looking forward to your post I.Dare.You I.Dare.You , also hope you get some strong enough inspo for writing soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)